Page 175 of 940 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 23497

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

CH Complete! Egg number 655 contained the first of my Growlithe project. Just need two more of these little guys (one of which needs to be female)
    Will edit in details later

edit - Right, so I hatched a male Growlithe with Intimidate and he's Jolly with max Speed IV. Unfortunately, that was the only max IV he inherited and overall he's "Above Average". But he's shiny! which is the main thing
    Too bad I don't get to keep the little guy (I was breeding a gift for a friend) but I can always breed my own later. I had originally intended to breed 3 of these, so I'd have a couple for myself, but I may take a break and breed something else for a bit
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 3rd April 2013 at 6:01 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

well when it rains it pours...and it will pour just 1 day and less than 100 eggs from my cacnea i hatched a shiny poliwag with the DW ability swift swim....which i evolve into a drizzle politoad
    CH COMPLETE AGAIN!
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psee8c354a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Bulbasaurrr View Post
    victini
    hacked, victini can never be shiny and there's no event for one

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Bulbasaurrr View Post
    shiny genesect
    hacked as well, the event is not released yet

Quote Originally Posted by VictorC View Post
    well when it rains it pours...and it will pour just 1 day and less than 100 eggs from my cacnea i hatched a shiny poliwag with the DW ability swift swim....which i evolve into a drizzle politoad
    CH COMPLETE AGAIN!
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psee8c354a.jpg

AGAIN? @.@

And here I am still thinking what to MM......I think I'll go for Seviper, or maybe Exeggcute for an easter eggception

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The shiny magneton (originally got it as a magnemite) I caught on April 1st. I was honestly pretty excited to see a random wild shiny pokemon.

http://i.imgur.com/NkxjXzl.jpg

Gettin platinum soon to evolve Magneton, my Pearl's been acting up for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who congratulated me on getting Mystro, especially AquaRegisteel, Papousse, starrrah, Charizardmaster#1, and eleiefarozi. I really appreciate it.

Also, congratulations to everyone who has gotten a shiny since then. I had every intention of congratulating you all individually, but there's so many pages to go through, and I'm not really feeling too well lately. You see, I was at gym the other day, and I rolled my ankle. No, not doing anything strenuous, or death defying, or showing off or anything like that - I was merely walking and stepped down off a platform, and BAM. I would show a picture, but there's probably not many people who want to see it! I feel so unco! I've been on crutches and it's been pretty awesome! (Not!)

But as a result, I just don't have the patience to go through so many pages, I hope you understand. Just know that I read it all and I'm very happy for all of those who have succeeded in their hunts and have gotten the shiny they've wished for.

I've been hunting a fair bit, but nothing has appeared yet in my HGLBQ. That L stands for Lopsided :P (we all know that by now!) but I just need one more shiny there, and it will be all above board! I think I know what I'm going to do for at least one other badge. I'll be doing a MM of a Pokemon that I've always wanted, but never was able to get via SR. It might be for my 8th badge, I'm not sure.

Also, in regards to Webby's name, I've come up with others to go into the "pile". Any thoughts, guys?

Webby, Arachne, Silky, Spinner, Portia, Venom, Weaver, Spinneret, Charlotte, Netty, Athena, Bitsy, Mitsy, Scarlet

I'm thinking Silky ... I kind of like the idea of a "cute" name for a Pokemon that doesn't look all that cute.

Good luck everyone! Also, take care of yourself, Dangertrout.
    I'm very glad to see you back on that thread ! For Webby's name, I really love Athena of all. Of course, Silky is good as well, it's my second choice, so I think you could call her Silky. It's very great and I can already see the "GO! Silky!" .

Congratulations to every single one of you that got new shiny, keep doing like this guy !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So today, I barely did any shiny hunting because I am so fed up with it. But an amusing fact: I have bought 19999 Abra now.

Anyway, congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Congrats to cocoadragon on Rotom, Lunafloon on Snivy, Scrufox86 on Gothita, wobbanut on Ponyta, ohjeezitsskim on Trapinch, victorC on Cacnea, victorC again on Poliwag, theMaster327 on Unown, Venonat on Magikarp, J-tech on Timburr, Dangertrout on Growlithe, and *Murkrow on Sunkern! Wow, lots of wonderful shinies!

Considering I don't have much time for Shiny Hunting lately, I'm breaking my tradition and MMing for a DW-Ability Shiny Eevee. Besides, I think one non-MM Egg Hunt is enough, especially when switching Hunt targets so much. Plus, I want to actually have a chance in the Community Hunt this month!

As usual, good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by HootingLilligant; 3rd April 2013 at 5:00 PM.
    The rainbow has immeasurably beautiful symbolism for me.
    To me, the rainbow means:

Love everyone
    Accept everyone
    Respect everyone
    Understand everyone
    And, be kind and gentle as much as you can.

"A strong will can affect all aspects of mind, body and spirit." -Lily, Azelf-in-training

My Current Shiny Hunts:
        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts, Shiny Card & 3DS Friend Code:

Slowly pacing on in my LG BQ. This is my first time doing a fishing RE hunt, and I gotta say its quite annoying when you get the "Not even a nibble.." sentence like 10 times in a row :P

Really hoping for Poliwag to shine for the Fighting type that Poliwrath has, but Magikarp would also be a good find.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I'm now hunting for swellow and have caught six shinies so far. The chains were 14,41,42,43,44, and 45. I can do this forever... but I need to hunt for shiny absol soon. I also want shiny camerupt. Oh and good luck everyone!

So I am doing my first EVER shiny hunt. I am using MM with a japanese ditto and my caterpie. I have the shiny and oval charms too so that will help. So far I have hatched 60 eggs. Here's hoping for beginners luck!

Also, what is the link to the challegne hunt for the month? Thanks!
    Last edited by SEdive07; 3rd April 2013 at 6:52 PM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I HAVE OBTAINED THE SHINY CHARM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SEdive07 View Post
    So I am doing my first EVER shiny hunt. I am using MM with a japanese ditto and my caterpie. I have the shiny and oval charms too so that will help. So far I have hatched 60 eggs. Here's hoping for beginners luck!

Also, what is the link to the challegne hunt for the month? Thanks!
    The info for the current community hunt is kept in the first post of this thread =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    The info for the current community hunt is kept in the first post of this thread =)
    Ah thanks, apparently I will be taking part in this month's CH too!
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I HAVE OBTAINED THE SHINY CHARM!!!

I'm a few days late on this, but I've recently completed a side hunt for Feebas I started quite some time ago. Back on March 30th, I hatched a female shiny Feebas at 306 eggs! It's just what I wanted, with fantastic IV's at HP 21/Att 22/Def 29/Sp.Att 21/Sp.Def 27/Spd 31. But that's not all. At 314 eggs, another one appeared! I've already decided to give that one to my brother, but the most surprising part is that those eggs were sitting in my box since March 22nd. So no CH complete for me, but a shiny I can consider just about perfect without RNG abuse is fantastic for me.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43cafbe2.jpg
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...psfd94c464.jpg

In other progress, my BQ hunt at Acuity Lakefront has reached 8000 RE's, so no short hunt for me after all. Hopefully this means Giratina will be shorter. Until then, good luck everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Congrats everyone on recent shinies! Lots of community hunt successes so far, I personally won't be participating in it because as many people here may know, I lost my black 2 and white 2 months ago and don't want to MM my shiny eevee unless it's guarenteed to have a careful nature for umbreon.

Up to 13,272 REs at Route 32 in SS. Really hope to get my first shiny of 2013 soon.

Also in other news, I transferred all of my 4th gen shinies (minus quilava) from diamond and platinum to Black after EV training them. It's nice having a lot of shinies on one game, but I think that I'll try not to horde them all on Black because of what happened with my Black 2 (lost 3 shinies).

Good luck everyone!

Oh, and another thing: with static and things like it, the chance increases by 150%. Does this mean a 20% would go to 30%, or add 30%, making it a 50%?
    Last edited by Terra Force; 3rd April 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I've currently hatched 100 eggs of Sewaddle, no luck. I took a break of two days (the first time, it is really chocking and long...) and I'm doubting of the effects of the Masuda Method on my breeding so I'm gonna look for another Ditto, since I don't really know if my french one is gonna work, better not take the risk. Wish me luck, hopefully this little guy hatches soon...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 3rd April 2013 at 11:40 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I've currently hatched 100 eggs of Sewaddle, no luck. I took a break of two days (the first time, it is really chocking and long...) and I'm doubting of the effects of the Masuda Method on my breeding so I'm gonna look for another Ditto, since I don't really know if my french one is gonna work, better not take the risk. Wish me luck, hopefully this little guy hatches soon...
    well, as long as whatever you had with the french ditto isn't also french, you should be ok for MM. 100 eggs isn't much, I wouldn't start doubting anything until you get to around the 1000 mark. After all, MM with the charm in BW2 gets your chances to 1/1024.

Good evening everybodys. Congrats on all the tons of new shinies that have been found since I last posted. ^^

I've now reached 20,000 soft resets for this shiny Thundurus. Urg... I think he's also aiming to be on my top 5 longest hunts ever list. >__>

This is my 5th month of hunting for it now. But at least it's back to winter' in my game, so now I don't have to sit through all the stupid 'season changing' screens on every soft reset.

Well, good luck guys. I've off to do more shiny Thundurus hunting...

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

well, as long as whatever you had with the french ditto isn't also french, you should be ok for MM. 100 eggs isn't much, I wouldn't start doubting anything until you get to around the 1000 mark. After all, MM with the charm in BW2 gets your chances to 1/1024.
    I'm confused... Can you help me, pretty please ? I'm in Canada. My White 2 version is English and my Black version, however, is French. Could it still work, even if the two games provide from Canada, but in different languages ? Oh and, I don't have the chance to get that Shiny Charm, my Pokédex is too much empty and I won't be able to collect every and each of the 649...
    Well, it should work. If you're worried, I suppose getting another ditto isn't that much trouble with the GTS.
    And if you dont have the charm, then it's not that much different. ~1/1300ish. so 100 still isnt a decent sample to see if MM is working
    That's the problem, I can't deal with the GTS... They all want a Zekrom or Reshiram level 9 or under...
    Gotcha ! A Ditto, fresh from Finland, with Japanese characters as name and original trainer. I think it means that it's not from Canada. Awesome ! I can start breed again ! This is gonna be my first intentional shiny.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 4th April 2013 at 1:44 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I have 16 boxes full of eggs. Is it better to hatch two boxes and SR, or better to just hatch them all and then release refill?
    Last edited by Hubba98; 4th April 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I'm confused... Can you help me, pretty please ? I'm in Canada. My White 2 version is English and my Black version, however, is French. Could it still work, even if the two games provide from Canada, but in different languages ? Oh and, I don't have the chance to get that Shiny Charm, my Pokédex is too much empty and I won't be able to collect every and each of the 649...
    Well, it should work. If you're worried, I suppose getting another ditto isn't that much trouble with the GTS.
    And if you dont have the charm, then it's not that much different. ~1/1300ish. so 100 still isnt a decent sample to see if MM is working

after 1550 Nat eggs with nothing i did 4 boxes, 2 Kangaskhan and 2 Vulpix...and nothing...MM usually isnt too nice to me...usually over a few k eggs(had like 3 under 160 egg...but eh) ...anyways got bored and im starting an RE hunt at Pinwheel Forest..hoping for anything but Petilil

Grats on recent finds, and GL on all hunts.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

I've spent a lot of time hunting lately, and I just found my first shiny for April!

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/7364/img0074du.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img692/7824/img0076nu.jpg

I figured I would find a shiny Herdier, which is actually one of the shinies I was hoping for on Route 1. It took longer than I was expecting, 4143 REs with the Shiny Charm in the double grass, but it could have been worse. I'm getting a little tired of REing, so I think I'll be doing some MM hatching for the community hunt. No idea what I'll do yet though...

Good luck hunting!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Wow so many shinies i finally have a new shiny and im pretty lucky. So i was RE' for shiny shelmet but it didnt come out but this lil pop out really was shock cause i wasnt even thinking it was a possiblity and he has IV of 30 on speed which is better and my sync worked as well making him timid. Awesome.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps6d025fe6.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...psad859528.jpg

Congrats on feebas,herider,unknown,sunkern, growlithe,poliwag,magneton, and any other i may have missed. Not sure if im ready to SR for legends again, trying to complete all before X Y. Anybody have suggestion that i should do or go for.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Wow, gratz on all the recent shinies everyone! Hopefully all this luck going around rubs off on me lol.

I've been hatching/hunting like crazy and I'm at around 500 eggs for Eevee and closing in on 8k REs at Route 15. I'm eager to see what will shine this time at route 15 so hopefully something shines soon! :] Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...psaa823696.jpg
    A bit late posting cause I was lazy but I got my MM target last month

I'm also RE for a shiny male pidove and a shiny venipede and this lil guy popped up. Syncer didn't work but it has a jolly nature
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ps83dc1468.jpg
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Page 175 of 940 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast