Page 176 of 946 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 23648

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I hatched a shiny Beldum today, after 1146 eggs. Unfortunately, the IVs are not quite as good as I'd hoped for - 2 max, but that's better than the Beldums I chained a while back, at least. I can't wait to evolve and EV train this bad boy, soon as I figure out a good location. >.> Looks like HGAddict and I had similar ideas- I hatched Beldums and Piplups/Pidgeys on the side. Got the Piplup, got the Beldum, and I'm sick of Pidgeys, so I'll probably go with something else. >.> I don't mean to be a trendhopper, but Rotom and Milotic have been popular candidates lately, and they look good.

http://i.imgur.com/QzO2pJp.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/p4c1CEc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0zhiYBz.jpg

And here's the Piplup I was too lazy to post last time.
    http://i.imgur.com/DHtUbED.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7KQJBj7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0RJ01S9.jpg

Sooner or later, I'm going to hit a stopping point, as my games are looking neglected.
    - Stuck on Etrian Odyssey 3
    - Waiting to begin a second playthrough of Etrian Odyssey 4
    - Set Fire Emblem: Awakening aside
    - Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers 3DS comes out in 2 weeks

I'm also a little concerned about the health of my cartridge. Twice I plugged or unplugged the power cord and wound up freezing my game. >_>

I hatch eggs constantly, so completing this month's community hunt is nothing out of the ordinary for me. Community hunt complete.

i was thinking...maybe as soon as i find a shiny at Pinwheel i may go back to MMing Kangaskhan..because ive noticed that noone MMs Kangaskhan a few REd ones but no MMd(ofc i cant record it cus camcorder busted/my phone can only take bad pictures, but i think itd be cool to get one via egg[even though their only females]...chansey would be a cool one too)...no luck at Pinwheel yet...but wasnt expecting a shiny today(wouldve been nice after that 20k RE...for a Fearow...but dont wanna jinx myself into a Petilil...XD)
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Community Hunt Complete!!
    Finally,after I dreamt about getting my shiny Eevee last night,He decided to shine this morning.Yay! ^-^
    He is timid with it's DW ability.He also has relatively superior potential.
    I've called him Yuki but I'm still looking for names.Any name suggestions are welcome.XD
    I can't decide which Eeveelution he should be.I like both Glaceon and Espeon alot.Sice he's def and s.def are better is Espeon the better choice?
    Congratz to everyone with new shines and good luck to rest of you! ^-^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

While i'm visiting the places I haven't visited yet, I encountered a shiny Boldore at Guidance Chamber of Mistralton Cave. I really not expected having a shiny on Random Encounter. This is my 2nd shiny so far.

Photo: Encounter
    Photo: Status
    Video: Catch

Congrats on recent shinies caught and good luck to those whose still hunting.
    Last edited by blue8arman; 4th April 2013 at 11:38 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Congrats on all the recent shinies! As for me, I'm up to 960 SR's for Articuno. Oh and I've stopped my Aipom hunt as I feel like I need a break from hatching after 2,120 Growlithe with nothing with MM+ the shiny charm. So I'm going back to my W2 BQ. I'm on 4,000 RE's for Eevee so far and fingers crossed it shines soon! Good luck guys!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Just got a shiny Skorupi by accident while trying to get a a Skarmory with Impish nature Lovin' it

Damn, loads of MM shinies recently! Congrats on all of them.

As for me, I hit 160 eggs yesterday (90 Larvesta / 70 Staryu). I like this hunt, but lets hope it shines before I hatch 1,000 Eggs.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Congrats to gustavo 14, pokemaster13, ChaChi, Birds Of Paradise, JohnNiles, Crimson_Blazer, 2rsa, blue8arman and everyone else who I missed for your new shinies!
    I was supposed to take part for the CH but I kind of got my shiny before I was able to sign up...

After bit over hour being up, I continued my MM Solosis hunt. After 31 eggs hatched for the day, blue Solosis hatches from the 32nd egg of the day!
    I got it live on video too, so this makes it my second live shiny (both my live shinies are MM shinies, I'll try to get SR shiny live too). I'm so happy, after being super stressed out with my thesis (which I finished yesterday and got pretty good grade from it too) this is the best kind of reward! Can't wait to evolve it, I really love shiny Reuniclus!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQaEz_fhcVw
    Picture: http://i45.*******.com/24eovfn.jpg

Good luck on hunts guys!

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Congratulations on all new shinies since my last post.

Luck has completely left me, nothing has shone and all my .TXT files of my hunts are CORRUPTESD. So now I have to restart most of my hunts. Which sucks because I left most of my big hunts at a odd number.

I wanted to ask, the Riolu egg you recieve from Riley, can it be shiny?

Saaatoshi!

Congrats to VictorC times two, Lunafloon, TheMaster327, J-Tech, *Murkrow, Dangertrout, Waffleking, Gustavo 14, Pokemaster13, Chachi, Birds of Paradise, JohnNiles, Crimson_Blazer, 2rsa, blue8arman, Bro, and anyone else who has gotten a shiny! So many!

I told myself after I got my Trapinch I'd congratulate people who've gotten a shiny, instead of a blanket of congrats!

Right now I'm MMing for my Litwick. Previously I hatched 130 eggs, and in the passed two days my count is now up to 455 - going to get over 600 tonight, hopefully! I get distracted easily!

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Chained a shiny Rhyhorn earlier... Didn't even want one, kept trying to deliberately break the chain, but it kept going on til 40! It's a Sassy nature, not sure if that's good...

IV spread: 4 - 8 | 3 - 7 | 20, 22 | 25 | 1, 3 | 6, 8
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

5,100 Run Aways

Congrats to everyone on their recent shinies! I am still new at this but so far I am up to 240 eggs hatched. still waiting on the caterpie to shine.....hopefully it comes soon!
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I HAVE OBTAINED THE SHINY CHARM!!!

Gratz to Birds of Paradise on Larvesta, Pidove and Venipede, JohnNiles on Beldum, Crimson_Blazer on Riolu, 2rsa on Eevee (Go with espeon, magic bounce ability ftw!), Blue8arman on Boldore, -Staryu on Skorupi, bro on Solosis and TheMaster327 on Rhyhorn!

Wow there is so much luck going around this month o_o! I'm at 560 eggs hatched for Eevee and around 7.8k encounters at Route 15, really hoping something shines today! Gratz again everyone and good luck!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

Well this is a bummer... my only DS Lite's R button is officially broken.
    I thought maybe it was just that I wasn't pushing it right, pushed the buttons to SR and nothing.
    It was bound to happen eventually, although now it can't be used to SR anymore...

My hunts resulted in nothing and currently MMing.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoEGoto View Post
    Well this is a bummer... my only DS Lite's R button is officially broken.
    I thought maybe it was just that I wasn't pushing it right, pushed the buttons to SR and nothing.
    It was bound to happen eventually, although now it can't be used to SR anymore...

My hunts resulted in nothing and currently MMing.
    Well, you could still SR by turning the DS Lite off and on. That definitely works, and all my SR hunts up to now have been done that way. It's just longer for each individual SR.

Meanwhile, I've reached 9000 RE's in my BQ, bringing me ever closer to the long side of my hunts so far. My current average of my BQ hunts is at about 80% of the odds, so it's anyone's guess when I should expect a shiny. I'm still hoping to see something soon though, or at least sooner than my last BQ hunt. Meanwhile, good luck to everyone else!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, you could still SR by turning the DS Lite off and on. That definitely works, and all my SR hunts up to now have been done that way. It's just longer for each individual SR.
    That would be Hard Resetting, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I still don't know what to evolve Eevee into, but I'm thinking Jolteon is the one I want. After I'm out of Castelia, I don't know what I want to hunt... Anyone have any good ideas?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Back to hunting! I'm still in the Dreamyard in my White 2 but have switched to my White version on my Lite and am now at Route 5. I originally was going to go the Dreamyard in that game as well, but it's a lot more crowded than in sequels. xD My aim is still Liepard and after checking the Pokédex, it has a 20% encounter rate in the Dreamyard, Route 5 and Route 16. So I'm in Route 9 now, though I already have shiny Solosis (well, Reuniclus now) and Mincinno so I'm half expecting to end up with some doubles before Liepard shines. Oh well! 20% chance from Route 9 and 25% chance from the Dreamyard is good enough for me. I've done about 1000 encounters so far.

I'm also thinking about picking up Black 2 next week, speed running it and then filling the Pokédex as quickly as I can to get the Shiny Charm again. I'm a little put off by the time it'll take but then I figure that'll be offset by the (hopeful) decrease in each shiny hunt. If I do go for it, I'll stick my hunts on hold for a bit so I can create as much of a living Pokédex as I can to make it easier. Dual hunting in doubles grass with a Shiny Charm on each game sounds fun. xD And it might tempt me to go back to SR'ing the things I'm lacking.

Congrats on new shinies!

Hey guys .
    Congrats on what seriously seems like hundreds of shinies from my last post. Theres also been a nice range of successful mm's which is good to see .
    As for my community hunt (and final trio member!), Squirtle, has reached 400 eggs, im going fast by my standards!
    But i have a question about my parents:
    The father is a french Squirtle (Carapruce i believe) i got from the gts.
    The mother is a Squirtle i bred from the above Squirtle and my jap. Ditto.
    I want to know, is this mm, before i go on any more?
    I know you need two different language pokemon (which i have) and one has to from your own game (also there). But is this mm as the female parent is the offspring of the male parent. Could a mm guru please help, i just dont want to hatch much more eggs in uncertainty.

Thanks and gl all. ;D

Edit: Thanks dangertrout, i was almost sure one has to be in your own game but i must have misread it.
    Last edited by *PKMN Trainer Paddy*; 5th April 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Hey guys .
    Congrats on what seriously seems like hundreds of shinies from my last post. Theres also been a nice range of successful mm's which is good to see .
    As for my community hunt (and final trio member!), Squirtle, has reached 400 eggs, im going fast by my standards!
    But i have a question about my parents:
    The father is a french Squirtle (Carapruce i believe) i got from the gts.
    The mother is a Squirtle i bred from the above Squirtle and my jap. Ditto.
    I want to know, is this mm, before i go on any more?
    I know you need two different language pokemon (which i have) and one has to from your own game (also there). But is this mm as the female parent is the offspring of the male parent. Could a mm guru please help, i just dont want to hatch much more eggs in uncertainty.

Thanks and gl all. ;D
    You don't need one of them to be from your game, you just need the two pokemon to have different home locations from each other. So any combination of the french squirtle, jap ditto and (i assume) english squirtle will activate MM
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

how do you guys get so many shinies so quickly and randomly? I've only ever found 2 random shinies (my ponyta and kricketot), the rest I chained for, and only abra was through soft resetting at the game corner.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by help View Post
    how do you guys get so many shinies so quickly and randomly? I've only ever found 2 random shinies (my ponyta and kricketot), the rest I chained for, and only abra was through soft resetting at the game corner.
    Lots and lots of time, plus chance improvers like MM/pass powers/nurseries/shiny charm. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a selection bias from people succeeding posting more often than people still working on it.

I don't get random shinies very often, because I don't fight wild pokemon very much. But I hatch eggs every day, and I've hatched more eggs than had encounters.

Congrats on all those successful hunts, seems like there are a lot of MM hunts being completed as of late.

My hunting time has decreased lately due to having only four more weeks left of school and to be honest my genetics class is really kicking my butt right now. I hatched only like ten more Shinx eggs since my last update. I also decided to start the hunt for my fifth shiny Eevee in my Leafgreen, the game with my beautiful shiny Charizard, Blitzkrieg, on it. Got to 670 SRs before stopping so I could focus more on studying for my upcoming exams.

And it's official my Squirtle hunt has just passed 5,000 SRs today making this my ninth hunt in a row to go passed the 5,000 mark. First was Eos, my shiny Ho-Oh, he took first place as my longest hunt at 9,778 SRs. Then came Sorrel, the shiny Chikorita, at 8,617 starters. After her was Blitzkrieg my gorgeous black Charizard at 5,654 SRs. Then came my shiny Pidgey, Shae, who took 6,321 REs on my Heart Gold to wrap up my first ever BQ. She was followed by two shiny gamecorner Eevee on both of my Heart Gold versions (ironically both shined on the same day about 14 hours apart). They took 5,694 bought on one version and 9,270 bought on the other. I then took a break to MM a shiny growlithe, she took 3,723 eggs. Afer this I went for a third gamecorner shiny Eevee on my 2nd Soul Silver, he was the 5,768th Eevee bought. Then my last hunt was Artemis the totodile, my final Johto starter, at 7,080 seen. So... yeah.

Hi everybody ! Congratulations to all recent shinies, glad for you all !
    So what's for my own shiny hunt, not very the time to hatch eggs, I've only hatched a new box today, and nothing new. But so far, I've just hatched 60 eggs, I'm not worried at all. I hope I could hatch more eggs this week-end and tonight. Even if I'm not expecting too much from that hunt, I hope it won't be a long one. Can't wait to see how much eggs I've hatched to get it !
    Oh well, I had just the time to hatch another box, still nothing yet, but I won't give up ! 90 eggs for now !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 5th April 2013 at 3:32 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

1,400 SRs for Registeel... So it's longer than Regice. But it's a long way to beat Regirock (5,926), so I think I'll get it before then (hopefully)! Congrats on the recent shinies, and gl everyone!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

5,100 Run Aways

Page 176 of 946 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast