Page 177 of 719 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 17954

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats to wobbanut on Ponyta, ohjeezitskim on Trapinch, VictorC on Cacnea, TheMaster327 on Unown, Soulink on multiple shinies, Bariokie on multiple shinies, Venonat on Magikarp, J-Tech on Timburr, *Murkrow on Sunkern, Dangertrout on Growlithe, VictorC on Poliwag, gustavo 14 on Feebas, pokemaster13 on Herdier, ChaChi on Emolga, Birds Of Paradise on Larvesta and Patrat, JohnNiles on Beldum, Crimson_Blazer on Riolu, 2rsa on Eevee, blue8arman on Boldore, Staryu on Skorupi, bro on Solosis and TheMaster327 on Rhyhorn!

So many shinies!

Anyways, I'm back to report that although I didn't get the chance to hunt at all today, I did get 3 new shinies I've been wishing to find for a while! While exploring Instagram in the early hours of the morning, I by chance stumbled upon a trade, and I'm now (finally) the owner of the 3 event shiny beasts, Suicune, Raikou and Entei!
    I've been hoping to find a trade for these 3 I can actually do for a while so I'm very excited! I will update my shiny card again tomorrow!

Tomorrow I also plan to pick back up my Mudkip hunt, so wish me luck with that! And good luck to all of you as well! :D
    ~Newest Shiny: Lunatone [LOST]~
    ~Hunting~

19,733 RE's
    ~Shiny Card - Click Here~

+ Ponyta; Clawitzer; Magikarp; Magmar; Aipom; Luvdisc

I'm a little burnt out on breeding for shinies (or shiiny hunting at all for that matter). I might take on some breeding projects, since I like breeding pokemon for people, but for now I'm going to focus a little more on my Pearl Nuzloke
    Going to Montreal's Otakuthon this summer? There will be a Pokemon meet up spot this year for casual battles, trades and other IR activities! ^_^
    Pearl BQ: 1. 2. Hunting in Eterna Forest
    SS BQ: 1. 2. Hunting
    And here is what happens when you get the Shiny Charm: http://taeryne.deviantart.com/art/Me...atch-445262323

well ive been changing my mind ALOT lately MMing this or that to REing here or there...back to MMing now...forgot my sister wanted me to go after a shiny water type..1st i went surfing on Route 13(hoped for Staryu)...but decided to try MMing Staryu instead(want to finish CH once this month)

Grats on all the success/Good Luck on all hunts ongoing.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Community hunt complete!
    My second one this month, so far!

I've hatched 455 eggs before today when I did my largest egg collection at 210
    I got through all the boxes and nearly half of the last box and at egg 648
    I seen a blue flamed, green eyed candle!

Although he has a bad nature, lowering his SP. ATT - he's still awesome!
    Will edit in his IVs later!
    shinylitwick.jpg

Edit: 17/25/11/11/21/31
    Not bad! Perfect speed! But his Sp. att., is lacking xD - his defenses are higher!
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 5th April 2013 at 3:36 AM. Reason: IVs
    116 5IV competitively bred pokemon!

3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 28

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

240 Eggs - 0 eggs
    *all gen 6

I will not be able to congratulate everyone at the moment because I'm on a tablet. I will try to update or repost later. So for now, congrats on all recent shines

My beldum hunt seems to be going at a slower pace than everyone else. How do you guys hatch your eggs? Also a copy of Pokemon Platinum came in the mail for me today, so I will be starting a hunt for Turtwig. Seven more starters to go and I'll have all of them, so Turtwig will be one more step in that direction
    Leaf Green Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: #4: Current hunt(SR in Celadon City):

Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt(RE in Route 36) hoping for:

Ruby Badge Quest
    Current Hunt (SR):

Congrats to starrah, kitty, cocoadragon, lunafloon, ohjeezitskim, VitorC, TheMaster327, J-Tech, Dangertrout, gustavo14, pokemaster13, ChaChi, JohnNiles, Crimson_Blazer, 2rsa and any others I missed on getting a shiny since my last post.

After a month and a day I have another shiny. Hopefully this is some luck returning. After 11,180 encounters shiny growlithe appeared on my white 2. My second badge quest shiny. It was the one I wanted least as I got a shiny growlithe in my HG BQ but my newest growlithe has intimidate as the ability while my other has flash fire so I'm quite happy with that. Hopefully my 3rd BQ shiny for W2 wont go over 10,000.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psdd602f45.jpg

I've also been doing my MM hunt thats now at 1,800 eggs for skorupi on Black.

Good luck to those still hunting
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    My beldum hunt seems to be going at a slower pace than everyone else. How do you guys hatch your eggs?
    Well I have a lv10 Nursery in my Black/White 2 join avenues, so I just take my eggs there. It saves you a load of time, since the nursery can make your eggs hatch instantly. ^_^

Sigh... now at 20,570 soft resets for shiny Thundurus. I hope it shines before the end of the month. >.>

Good luck everybody. Congrats on new shinies.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

oh lol

I was hatching Dwebble eggs (it's for a friend, normal breeding not MM-ing for the CH since I already have a Shiny Crustle) in Desert Resort when suddenly a female Shiny Sandshrew appeared.....bad Nature (Sassy -_-) but a shiny is a shiny.

And I caught it within a Heal Ball....while it still has full HP and no status

Still, I kinda wish it was a female Maractus or a Sigilyph instead (with a better Nature of course) as I like their "neon" shiny colors.....

I'll update my shiny banner later on, along with a few shinies I got via trading with friends and via GTS

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

My beldum hunt seems to be going at a slower pace than everyone else. How do you guys hatch your eggs?
    Beldum takes a ton of steps to hatch, so it's not surprising that it's slow going I make use of the shop in Join Avenue as well, though mine has not yet reached level 10. Still, it saves me some time

No shiny news for me, as I'm still taking my shiny hunting break. I was working on a Pearl Nuzlocke, but I'm a little miffed at a crit taking out my Golbat last night. Not sure how I feel about grinding another Zubat from level 5 to 25, but the rest of my team wont be great against the fighting gym >: (
    Oh, by the way, if anyone needs decent (North American English) parents for their projects, give me a shout. I like breeding for IVs and natures
    GL on all your hunts!
    Going to Montreal's Otakuthon this summer? There will be a Pokemon meet up spot this year for casual battles, trades and other IR activities! ^_^
    And here is what happens when you get the Shiny Charm: http://taeryne.deviantart.com/art/Me...atch-445262323

Congrats on the recent shinies, including Shine's Sandshrew. I like the shiny, but yeah, I would also have preferred a shiny Maractus. Sigilyph is a wierd shiny imo, but that would also have been nice to find. Congrats though!

As for me, 195 eggs and 5 hatches away from the point of no return. 210 Eggs is when I'll switch back to those blasted Staryu, but I can't complain, both Larvesta and Staryu are amazing shinies.

Good luck to all, especially the likes of Ceecee, Cocoadragon, Heliotrope, HGaddict, JAWAYami, Dangertrout and many others. Most of you deserve shinies >.<

Current Hunt: Relic Castle - Badge Quest #4

1,670 REs

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Most of you deserve shinies >.<
    Most... not all...?

I was going to start SRing today but my glasses broke and I don't have the proper tool to screw it back in.. I can already feel a headache coming on from all the squinting at the computer lol my next target is Cyndaquil, which I'm going to MM for now - since I won't have to pay close attention to the colors of three pokemon and give myself a worse headache lol

Edit: Congrat on your shinies! City of Delusion on Fearow, Shine on the Sandshrew, and Cyndajay on Growlithe!!
    And good luck to everyone else! I have 60 eggs right now for Cyndaquil!
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 5th April 2013 at 7:38 PM.

240 Eggs - 0 eggs
    *all gen 6

Gratz to ohjeezitskim on Litwick, Cyndajay on Growlithe and Shine on Sandshrew!

I just got my first shiny of April and its Fearow!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1df86c92.jpg

This came after 10,272 encounters, adamant sync failed so it got lonely nature which is still nice. I've always wanted this shiny and it looks way nicer in person. I'm not sure what to hunt next but I'm thinking Johto starters.. I know I said I wouldn't do anymore SR hunts for awhile but I want to complete the starter trio. I already got Cyndaquil so I just need two more so this will mostly likely be my next hunt unless I think of something else. I'm currently at 960 eggs hatched for Eevee so I'm really hoping it shines soon. Good luck everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    53/66 Obtained!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 4/14/14
    Total Shinies: 239

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Spritzee. (MM)
    Pokemon Y: Route 10.
    Black 2: Abundant Shrine. (RE)
    Pokemon Y Badge Quest!

Congrats to ohjeezitskim on Litwick, City on Fearow, Shine on Sandshrew, and Cyndajay on Growlithe!

Wow, seems a lot of people are MMing for Eevee right now, I guess for the CH. What a strange coincidence, I'm MMing for Eevee for the CH! I've hatched 260 eggs so far, and no shine, but I did get a female DW-Ability Timid-natured Eevee that I'm using the Everstone trick with! And, for those of you who don't know already and don't understand complex data structures in the Pokemon games, that makes it slightly more likely to hatch a DW-Ability Shiny when done in B2/W2! (It does not improve the odds beyond the normal MM odds, it just makes any Shiny hatched more likely to have the DW Ability.)

Anyway, good luck as usual to everyone! I'm getting back to MMing for that Eevee!
    Last edited by HootingLilligant; 5th April 2013 at 6:22 PM.
    The rainbow has immeasurably beautiful symbolism for me.
    To me, the rainbow means:

Love everyone
    Accept everyone
    Respect everyone
    Understand everyone
    And, be kind and gentle as much as you can.

"A strong will can affect all aspects of mind, body and spirit." -Lily, Azelf-in-training

My Current Shiny Hunts:
        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts, Shiny Card & 3DS Friend Code:

I'm sorry for giving another blanket congrats, but congrats to everyone who has gotten a shiny recently!
    I'm currently at 120 eggs, it's so hard to balance both work and egg hatching at once @ @
    Hopefully it will shiny really soon so that I dont have to worry about it too much~
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

I now have shiny swellow, gastly, rotom, spoink, dunsparce, grumpig, ponyta, girafarig, absol, larvitar, miltank, roselia, and tyrogue. Going to try and get shiny magikarp and solrock shortly. I've been dying to get shiny eevee but after 500 some odd eggs I feel it can't happen.

Man, April is just a lucky month! Just now at 9860 RE's, a female shiny Sneasel appeared for BQ #7! I'm very pleased, since as it's daytime here, Snorunt (1st choice) wasn't possible, and Sneasel, over time, has become more appealing. I much happier with this than with Swinub or Snover.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9928411c.jpg

Bold nature is next to awful, but it's not as bad as Rhyhorn's Modest nature, so I'm okay with it. Now to continue through Platinum to reach Giratina, my last BQ shiny. I hope Giratina doesn't try to replicate Rayquaza. It would be amazing to get Giratina on my birthday later this month, though regardless, I can't wait finish this BQ up now! That's all I got; good luck everyone!
    Black 2 FC: 3654 9501 9964 // AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Spinda!

Current Hunts:
    (on hold)

COMMMMMMMMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE!!!!!!!
    YASS!
    After 453 eggs, i have my final shiny kanto starter! Squirtle has shone and hes calm! (Good for Blastoise thanks to everstone) Hes male like the other two and he also has flawless sp.df. So happy now im gonna hatch the rest of the eggs.
    Congrats to city,shine,gustavo,kim and cyndajay on your shinies. GL ALL!!!
    Edit: @Papousse, im not sure. Open to suggestions! First i have to hatch the remaining eggs and train bulba and squirtle
    Last edited by *PKMN Trainer Paddy*; 5th April 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Wow, a lot of shinies here in that little lap of time. Congratulations !
    I just ended the school day without a single homework. Got two entire days to hatch Sewaddle eggs, that will be perfect ! Currently at 120 eggs. Nothing else than normal Sewaddle every time. Hope that little guy hatches soon.
    Good luck to everyone !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 6th April 2013 at 12:41 AM.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

well i am up to 400 eggs and still no shiny caterpie.....so much for beginner's luck......oh well! let's shoot for under 500! oh and congrats to all the lucky ones who have received shinies recently.
    quick question, how do all of you keep track of your RE numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Same! I'm just about to release 390 Caterpie. 13 boxes of the wriggly green bugger... xD

As for keeping track of RE numbers, get a calculator and keep pressing + after every counter. Write it down when you're interrupted.
    ok. good luck on your hunt for the golden tomato worm!
    Last edited by SEdive07; 6th April 2013 at 1:05 AM.

I HAVE OBTAINED THE SHINY CHARM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SEdive07 View Post
    well i am up to 400 eggs and still no shiny caterpie.....so much for beginner's luck......oh well! let's shoot for under 500! oh and congrats to all the lucky ones who have received shinies recently.
    Same! I'm just about to release 390 Caterpie. 13 boxes of the wriggly green bugger... xD

As for keeping track of RE numbers, get a calculator and keep pressing + after every counter. Write it down when you're interrupted.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 1,101 eggs
    Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by SEdive07 View Post

ok. good luck on your hunt for the golden tomato worm!
    It's much easier in fifth gen games to look at the back of you trainer card. The numbers of encounters are there. Or in ss or HG it's on one of the computers one if the bigger cities... I don't remember the name because I haven't played 4th gen in forever lol quick google search would do it. Or a smarter serebii member lol

And so you don't have to release tons of Pokemon save before you get a whole bunch, hatch and if none are shiny just soft reset and try again. I got my latest 3 shinies this way, and I only have to release when I actually hatch shiny.

240 Eggs - 0 eggs
    *all gen 6

I was going to hunt for Turtwig on Platinum and Beldum on Heartgold, but I decided instead of Turtwig, I'd go for the Mt Moon shiny. Well, on my FIRST encounter since I turned it on, I got a shiny Paras! It's not the pokemon I wanted from there, but it's still awesome!! Now I can continue on my Badge quest. Thanks for the good luck Aqua btw. It looks like it worked for me

Just stopping by to say that quickly. Don't have time to congratulate by name again sorry :/ I will next time. However congrats to everyone who got a shiny lately, and good luck on everyone's hunts! Especially Heliotrope. You definitely deserve one after that long!

Edit: Here's a picture:
    IMG_20130405_181338 (2).jpg

Edit2: Does anyone have any suggestions of what to hunt next? It can be a hunt in any route that is accessible before defeating the third gym leader. Thanks

@Dangertrout - Thanks for your suggestion, but I already have most the pokemon on that route in shiny form. I have chosen route 5 as my next hunt. Also, did you mean the routes between Mt Moon and Cerulean? Thanks again Dangertrout

@ Dangertrout again - Oh yes, sorry XD I was just confused.
    Last edited by HGaddict; 6th April 2013 at 3:49 AM.
    Leaf Green Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: #4: Current hunt(SR in Celadon City):

Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt(RE in Route 36) hoping for:

Ruby Badge Quest
    Current Hunt (SR):

Edit2: Does anyone have any suggestions of what to hunt next? It can be a hunt in any route that is accessible before defeating the third gym leader. Thanks
    All the routes between Mt. Moon and Vermillion have pokemon I like >.< I think I'd hunt for Caterpie above Cerulean, though if you're actually using the shinies against the gym leaders you can hop in Diglett cave and hunt there for something to nuke the gym with.

I'm working on a couple IV breeding projects atm. Spinarak is being uncooperative though, it refuses to be adamant! Must be close to 100 eggs hatched now. Not that I mind that much, gives me more chances at hatching a shiny on the way

edit - just after I typed that, I hatched an adamant one >.< I should complain more often.... "QQ, I don't have a shiny spinarak yet" *hatches egg* damn, didn't work
    edit 2 - @HGaddict, no, I did mean Vermillion. You're headed to the third gym, right?
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 6th April 2013 at 3:40 AM.

In a very bad mood. Shut off my game three times in a row, throwing away whatever eggs I've grabbed. I'm pissed because I was struggling with a different game earlier, and now that's spilled over and I've lost patience with Pokemon, and strained my wrists to boot. Now I've lost focus and basically have no better shot at hatching a shiny than the people who give up immediately. I guess everyone has their breaking point.

Congrats to everyone that obtained a shiny, especially HGaddict on the Paras. GL on your LG BQ.

As for my LG BQ, I slowly reaching higher numbers in my fishing hunt. I've noticed that many websites say with Good Rod Poliwag has a 60% encounter rate, yet I am finding WAY more Goldeen instead. Dunno if the info is wrong or what, but hopefully I get lucky and get a shiny Poliwag .

I also restarted my Crystal version and decided to start a BQ on that game as well. Currently SRing for a shiny Totodile. Only did about 10 SR's today.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 6th April 2013 at 5:06 AM.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/muhaa8.gif[/IMG]
    "As lightless oblivion devours you...drown in the ever-blooming darkness!"

Page 177 of 719 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast