Page 184 of 915 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 22874

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

4,830 SRs on my johto starters, also at 2,342 ecounters in my dreamyard and Village bridge hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Eh, big congratulation to you, even if I'm not surprised to see Cyndaquil's shiny form, it was pretty popular once.
    Anyway, good luck on your next hunt, if you're planning to do another one. If you don't have any idea, you can still ask me, I'll be very happy to help you.
    Special cheerings to Daisymareep on your Badge Quest and your shiny Tepig, TheMaster327 on Tauros (by the way, good job on those Eevee) and City of Delusion on Absol and the Johto starters. I thought your already had Absol, but it's a very sweet shiny anyway.
    Have a nice day everyone !
    My Pokérus is gone, how sad ! I only had it one day. At least I leveled up a little bit each of my Pokémon to benefit of it.
    Cyndaquil is my all time favorite pokemon, since I had my second favorite's (Espeon) shiny form, I thought I should have my first.
    I'm always planning another one! Next is Totodile MM, and then RE for Mareep with static in the Ranch~ April is Jhoto month for me lol
    I might start soft resetting for Virizion in my Black 2 but I'm not big on SRing :c

6th gen shiny count: 39

Current Hunts:
    Lugia (AS): 250 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Random Shiny Eevee 9 encounters AS

I feel jealous of all you guys. I've played 10-15 pokemon games (restarting) fully and have not ran into one shiny.. ever! I've traded a few but now i decided to try my hand at the masuda method for a shiny larvitar (my favorite pokemon) and I'm at about 200 eggs. For future shiny hunts, would it be better to try and Random encounter something like a litwik or should I MM so I can pick my nature?

NOOO!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psee94aa2b.jpg

Damn it.. 3rd shiny Chikorita. As you can see, this one has a Timid nature which is good I guess. I really didn't want another one but now I can get the whole evolution line shiny lol. I'm gonna keep going for Totodile, please let it shine next!!

Gratz to ohjeezitskim on Cyndaquil and good luck everyone!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Tornadus. (SR)

*Sigh* Things aren't so good for me. I misplaced my White 2 cartridge and haven't found it all month. The annoying part is that as soon I realized it was missing, my uncle wanted to trade friend codes. I swear I have looked everywhere, but I just can't find it. Problem is that I was MM'ing for a budew on that cartridge.

P.S. City of Delusion you do not have the best of luck when it comes to not getting repeated shinies.

Congrats to ohjeezitskim on Cyndaquil and City of Delusion on Chikorita, hope you get toto soon!

I am completely shocked. I was watching smallville on my computer while simultaneously hunting in my SS at route 32 for my BQ. I looked down and was shocked to see a pink Mareep followed by sparkles! FINALLY after 19,344 random encounters, and over 100 hours of hunting, I've found my second BQ target in soulsilver, Mareep! I'm extremely happy about this and Mareep is the one I wanted most from this route. Goodbye to my almost 4 month drought and hello to my first shiny of 2013! Unsure of nickname yet, caught in a heal ball, and a lonely nature. Didn't finish uploading video yet, but I'll post it when it finishes. Here's a picture:

Good luck to everyone, especially those like theMaster, helio and Ceecee who have really long hunts!
    Last edited by Terra Force; 25th April 2013 at 11:04 PM.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Congrats to TheMaster327, Soulink on Buneary, ohjeezitskim on Cyndaquil, City Of Delusion on Chikorita (too bad you have so many of them, but it's neat you can have the whole evo line!), and Charizardmaster#1 on Mareep!

Despite a long day of work, I still managed to do 100/25 before work and 100/25 after work, for a total of 200 REs and 50 SRs. Since I've been dual hunting back in late February, I haven't dual hunted for 7 consecutive days yet, so hopefully I'll make at least 7 consecutive days this round (today was day 3). I'm hoping to see a nice total for the week so I can see how much I'm capable of doing in a full week.

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 1,000 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 7,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Hey guys, I'm a new shiny hunter but more casual than most however a little earlier today while trying to find a Tynamo to fill up my Unova dex to get to the Nature Preserve I come across a Seel that went sparkle sparkle and caught it! It's a quirky nature and female. Very first shiny ever!
    Shinies:

4/13/2013 (White 2)
    5/23/2014 (X)

Friend Safari: Electric

Friend Code: 5301-0406-9359
    PM me first!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    NOOO!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psee94aa2b.jpg

Damn it.. 3rd shiny Chikorita. As you can see, this one has a Timid nature which is good I guess. I really didn't want another one but now I can get the whole evolution line shiny lol. I'm gonna keep going for Totodile, please let it shine next!!

Gratz to ohjeezitskim on Cyndaquil and good luck everyone!
    Srsly.... I just hit 4,900 SRs. I'm starting to despise soft reset hunts, which sucks because i plan on hunting kyurem very soon

Sigh... Shiny Thundurus hates me, clearly. 23,100 soft resets and not a sparkle in sight. ;___;

I hope shiny Tornadus doesn't take this long...

Congrats on new shinies, and good luck everyone. Hope that Tauros finally decides to shine for you, Master.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

After trying ages to learn how to RNG I ended up having a random encounter with a shiny Ghastly in fire red ^^

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Congrats on the 3rd chikorita CoD, moonshadows Seel, bloodredabsols Gastly and finally huge congrats to charizardmaster in finally getting their 2nd BQ shiny after a horribly long hunt!

Continuing Turtwig hunt today but not really expecting anything too soon.

Wishing best of luck to TheMaster and to Heliotrope on their really stubborn hunts. Here's hoping you both get rewarded soon!

congrats everyone!(sorry i hate doing general congratz but im in a hurry!)especially COD on chikorita x3 hope you get totodile soon and charizard master on eneding that long hunt!

sorry i havent posted in a while but ive been hunting all this time now @2000 REs for the next shiny of my platinum BQ and my hunt for diglett as the first shiny for my name quest thats now at day 9 not expecting to get that soon but anyway after i get my diglett ill be going back to jhoto starters i really want to get that cyndaquil and a shiny electrode via run away and after i get my shiny magmar im goin for giritina as the last shiny of my BQ good luck everyone lets hope for more april shinies soon!
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 13th April 2013 at 4:34 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Hey guys, can someone give me please ALL RE and MM tips I need? Because I want to MM/RE! :3 Or can someone please PM/VM me a Shiny RE/MM guide?

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Hey guys, can someone give me please ALL RE and MM tips I need? Because I want to MM/RE! :3 Or can someone please PM/VM me a Shiny RE/MM guide?
    Well, MMing can be a grueling task (getting the eggs, hatching the eggs, etc.) and then you have the possibility of the shiny taking forver to appear (Dan2point5, TheMaster). Reing goes a little faster cause the encounters are so quick (unless you are doing a Repel RE Hunt) and it doesnt seem as long. But all techniques can be made a little less annoying by watching a favorite TV show, listening to music, or my favorite, watching shiny vids on youtube. Just have patience and you see a shiny comes across your screen or pop out of that egg.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

No way! after 9 days of hunting!

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92c73fcf.jpg

My blue nosed mole decides to shine i literally did 1 RE continue from a break and all i see are sparkles im reeally ahppy with this shiny its the first shiny of my name quest and i love its nature(docile) this turned out to be a good hunt now that i got my diglett ill be going back to jhoto starters and racing COD to complete the set he needs totodile i need cyndaquil well we'll see how that turns out but as for my platinum BQ im now at 2100 for Magmar still excited to SR giritina wish me luck everyone and congrats on the recent shinies!

oh yeah before i forget here buizel:
    http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/...ps54c58be9.jpg
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Well, MMing can be a grueling task (getting the eggs, hatching the eggs, etc.) and then you have the possibility of the shiny taking forver to appear (Dan2point5, TheMaster). Reing goes a little faster cause the encounters are so quick (unless you are doing a Repel RE Hunt) and it doesnt seem as long. But all techniques can be made a little less annoying by watching a favorite TV show, listening to music, or my favorite, watching shiny vids on youtube. Just have patience and you see a shiny comes across your screen or pop out of that egg.
    Thanks!

But what should I do:

Store Eggs immediatley and hatch them later

Or hatch Eggs immediatley when I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Thanks!

But what should I do:

Store Eggs immediatley and hatch them later

Or hatch Eggs immediatley when I get them?
    Thats up to you. When I am MMing for a pokemon with a high amount of steps, I usually store then hatch. If they have a low amount of hatch steps then I hatch right after recieving them.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Okay, thanks for saying!

Congrats cocoa on an awesome shiny Diglett! Fancy going for one myself one day.

Done quite a lot of SRing today, already up to have way through season 5 of LOST as well which helps when I hunt. Will hopefully squeeze in another hour later as well.

Thanks a lot for all the congrats everyone, it means a lot! And I wish you all good luck on your own hunts!

Here's the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwgWvSnCrsc

I'd really appreciate it if you would check it out, thanks! I just finished EV training mareep, and I'm now progressing to azalea.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Congrats charizard on that pink sheep and also congrats on those johto starters guys and to all others who have gotten a shiny recently!

As for me...

Community Hunt Complete!

I just got my 6th shiny Eevee!!! This one actually came in my first batch of 660 eggs and hatched in the 617th egg! It is Modest, Male, and has the Run Away ability! So excited! Now only 3 left to go!!! hopefully (probably won't, but there is hope) to get another one this weekend! I now have 5 Male and 1 Female. I'm really hoping for some more female ones! I got this shiny as an egg on April 1st, but just got around to hatching it. I already have another 282 still to hatch. My process is for these Eevee is when I hatch a shiny one, all leftover eggs from that batch then start the the egg batch for the next shiny. I have most likely just given up on REing them due to it taking sooooo long to find one. :/ Oh well.

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 13th April 2013 at 11:03 PM.
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Oh my, in one day, there's a lot of new shinies ! Congratulations to everyone that I've missed !
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Congrats charizard on that pink sheep and also congrats on those johto starters guys and to all others who have gotten a shiny recently!

As for me...

Community Hunt Complete!

I just got my 6th shiny Eevee!!! This one actually came in my first batch of 660 eggs and hatched in the 617th egg! It is Modest, Male, and has the Run Away ability! So excited! Now only 3 left to go!!! hopefully (probably won't, but there is hope) to get another one this weekend! I now have 5 Male and 1 Female. I'm really hoping for some more female ones! I got this shiny as an egg on April 1st, but just got around to hatching it. I already have another 282 still to hatch. My process is for these Eevee is when I hatch a shiny one, all leftover eggs from that batch then start the the egg batch for the next shiny. I have most likely just given up on REing them due to it taking sooooo long to find one. :/ Oh well.

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    Awesome, another one ! Don't give up ! I hope you get another female, at least, too. Only 3 more to go !
    Good luck to everyone, especially for those on very long (TheMaster327, Ceecee, KittyKitty3308 and Heliotrope) !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Congrats to new shines ( I hope get shiny mareep one day). So far I hatch over 200 eggs for tepig and no luck but I hope it shine soon.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

IT'S DONE. AT FREAKING LAST! 8,485 eggs total, a new record! Oh, and it's COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE AS WELL!

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Th...f16ce.jpg.html

More pics to come tomorrow...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

Page 184 of 915 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast