Page 185 of 893 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 22314

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats!!!!! I dont look forward to trackin dowm my tauron now

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    IT'S DONE. AT FREAKING LAST! 8,485 eggs total, a new record! Oh, and it's COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE AS WELL!

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Th...f16ce.jpg.html

More pics to come tomorrow...
    WOOO! Gratz!! I'm so happy you finally got it! You must feel relieved to finally have that hunt done with xD.

Also, gratz to Charizardmaster#1 on Mareep, Valkerion Moonshadow on Seel, cocoadragon on Diglett and KittyKitty3308 on Eevee!

I've hatched around 660 eggs for Absol so far, can't wait until it shines! Good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    IT'S DONE. AT FREAKING LAST! 8,485 eggs total, a new record! Oh, and it's COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE AS WELL!

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Th...f16ce.jpg.html

More pics to come tomorrow...
    Congratulations! That must have been a huge pain. Where you using MM and a shiny charm for that?

I'm at 615 hatched Maractus, with still nothing to show for it. I'm naming this thing Narcolepsy when it hatches. I swear, I randomly fall asleep while trying to hatch this thing. Although 615<8,485 so I really shouldn't complain...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Wow today is great MAJOR CONGRATS ON TAUROS~! all that hard work finally payed off im happy for you congrats now your invited to the shiny tauros club :B.

as for my hunts im at 1500 starters seen for jhoto starters and im at 2500 for the next shiny of my platinum BQ really hoping its a magmar! good luck everyone!
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

After 717 eggs I hatch easily the most sexiest shiny EVAR!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps90013c58.jpg

Absol <333! She has a Naughy nature and super luck as the ability which is just what I wanted! My total shinies this month has already surpassed my total in March so that's awesome. I guess April is a lucky month for me =p. I'm gonna take a short break from hunting to EV train my last few shinies but afterwards I'll be MMing Houndour, gotta love the blue shinies. Gratz again on that Tauros and good luck everyone!

Oh yea, Community Hunt Complete x2!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 14th April 2013 at 3:33 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

I'm only a few hundred eggs into my next batch of charmanders. I'm not sure if I want to continue this hunt or not, as it's more likely that I'll just hatch another male and be all disappointed again : /
    Debating whether or not I should just give up and switch targets...
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

YESS! Great work TheMaster! So happy that your tediously hard work has finally paid off :-) and now I no longer hold the record of unluckiest MMer which is nice haha. But seriously well done.

Also congrats to CoD again on another shiny haha. You're flying buddy!

Think it's time to go grab my shiny turtwig! Feeling lucky today :-)

Good luck my fellow homies!

So far hunting REing Shiny Mew on Emerald and SRing Shiny Deoxys on FR & LG, 4 days and counting so far... am I right to assume that any save file in Emerald (or a dead battery cartridge of Ruby or Sapphire) can still encounter legit shiny pokemon by Random Encounters?

Good luck and congratulations to everyone, especially on that Tauros! I've been watching that one eagerly. Well done for not giving up!

Having just passed 430 eggs for Golett, I'm starting to feel demotivated again. I still haven't gotten a shiny this year, although last night I dreamt I got a shiny Wooper... but anyway, I'm getting suspicious it might be my copy of Black 2. I've hatched about 4,500 eggs on that cartridge according to my Join Avenue, most of them would have been MMs, and I haven't gotten a single shiny...
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 14th April 2013 at 10:05 AM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Wow. Congrats on finally getting that shiny Tauros, Master. ^__^ Did it end up having a good nature?

... Say, shiny Thundurus, would you care to join in the party? I've done 23,530 soft resets for you now, yet you refuse to shine. >.>

Good luck guys. Congrats on the other new shinies.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Woohooo! Congratulations TheMaster327, finally it hatched ! I can't imagine how you should feel right now, it's awesome ! And you too, City of Delusion, you finally got your Absol (personally I prefer male Absol but, meh).
    Good luck to everyone, but also for Bonetail, cocoadragon, dan2point5, Poképro1992, Roseheart95 and Heliotrope !
    For Dangertrout, you said it right, after all, Charmander has pretty low chances of being female. But you deserve to decide if you wanna give up on this one. Maybe you could try a hunt on another Pokémon with a high female level (Skitty, Luvdisc, Glameow, Igglybuff, Corsola) ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 14th April 2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I am so happy for you TheMaster!!! Yay on Tauros!! that thing took FOREVER! Also, congrats on that very nice looking Absol! (Can't wait to get me one!) Also, keep on trucking Helio! You will get that darn thing soon (ill be waiting for the vid!)!

As for me, I am at 40 eggs hatched out of 390 collected. I might try some REs for Eevee today as well, but not sure. I want to, but I don't at the same time. No luck. I have the shiny charm and haven't found one in the 6300 REs that I have done so far. But we will see!

Happy hunting everyone!!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Congratz to everybody with a new shiny,specially the Master!^-^
    Good luck to the rest,specially,Helio.I was thinking about SRing my tornadus but Seeing how hard it is,I'm kinda scared!XD
    Anyways.SRing for a shiny starter got boring so now I'm double SRing for Cobalion on Black version and shiny starter on White version.I want my BW2 already.:'(
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Congrats on finally getting shiny Tauros, TheMaster327! And congrats on the other shinies.

Up to 840 eggs for shiny Yanma. Was hoping for a quick hunt but obviously, past that now. Hoping I'll get it within the odds. Also reconsidering evolving it to Yanmega when I do get it. I like shiny Yanmega but Yanma is just so blue, it's gorgeous. *_* It depends on how the sprites look on the DS though, so I'll make up my mind once I hatch my shiny.

Good luck to everyone.

Guys is this thing about chaining roaming legendaries true?If it is I want to start playing through Platinum again.O_O
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

It was an April Fools Joke by some stupid YOutuber.

I am at 7,380 REs for HeartGold BQ#2...hoping that this doesn't become like charizardmaster's hunt.

HUGE GRATS to TheMaster for getting not only Tauros, but the new record too! Not that it is important, but well done!

Congrats on all other shinies too.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Congrats everyone for their newest shinies!!
    I am hunting at route 42 at soul silver!
    1100 RE so far.
    Well, good luck everyone!!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

What are you looking for if I may ask from Route 42?

Ugh, 7 months ago I started a Groudon hunt, and it still hasn't shone. I'm now staying up at night to hunt it. If it wasn't for the encouragement Radon has been giving me, I would just collapse and give up.

I hatched a couple eggs for my unamed little target, it's no longer secret. It ain't really secret if you say you're hunting it :/. I'm just not saying the pokémon.

Goodness, if it's taking this long for Groudon, I am not looking forward to Kyogre...

Congratulations to anyone who has obtained a shiny since my last post! And big congrats to Master on Tauros!

EDIT: I have officially lost my Platinum, so goodbye BQ!

EDIT 2: Hello BQ! MY dad misplaced my cartridge! So I haz it again!
    Last edited by supersmew; 14th April 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Saaatoshi!

Thanks for all the congrats guys! And Helio, Everstone in BW2 is 100% guaranteed to pass down the nature, so yes, it is Jolly! Also has Anger Point, which is the Ability I wanted! Unfortunately, the 31 Speed IV failed to be passed on... Here's the full IVs... 0|31|20|14|19|4
    HP is a bit of a let-down, as I was hoping to use a Substitute set to fully utilise Anger Point... Will definitely EV it in Attack and Speed, with the rest in Defense, most likely... As I have a new computer today, more pics will come later in the week, as I have to get used to it... So, next time you see the Tauros, it may be a higher level than 1!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

13,800 SRs

BQ? Had to look that up...wow that is quiet the goal to try!

Got one of my targets . Syncer failed again yet it managed to get a beneficial nature

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ps454adc40.png

It has 29 ivs in hp so I figure I'll train it in that after I get my last target, which is a shiny male pidove.

Edit: I just realized that my shiny card is in severe need of updating XD

Edit edit: I updated my shiny card, looks like I'm going to have to add more boxes
    Last edited by Birds of Paradise; 14th April 2013 at 9:46 PM.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats to City of Delusion on Absol, Birds of Paradise on Venipede, and all other recent shinies!

I'm currently at 1,102 REs at Route 35 in my BQ. Hopefully my game will finally bless me with an under the odds hunt, but I guess I'll see.

Good luck everyone, especially those like Helio who have crazy hunts.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Congrats on shiny venipede, lovely shiny.

Today I did so many SR's my arms actually hurt haha. That's me done for the day now which brings the total up to 8 days. Not counting SR's this time cos it's demoralising only doing 1 per minute so the total takes ages to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
    What are you looking for if I may ask from Route 42?

It's the one besides Mahogany, so, at daytime, i am looking for mareeps, flaaffy and spearow!
    I really want mareep or flaafy, so i am using a ''static'' pokemon in the front..
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Page 185 of 893 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast