Page 192 of 948 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 23679

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Grats on Altaria(ill have to try for one sometime[for shiny dragon challenge])

MORE SHINY NEWS...after crustle i hatched another 125 staryus...nothing so decided to RE Route 9 and after 623 REs a lvl 36 shiny Pawniard(F) appeared(was hoping Duosion...but 2nd choice was Pawniard so im ok :P) it has Lax nature(which im sure is good +def -spdef),Defiant ability, Often lost in thought, and caught in a Quick Ball Critical Capture

Stats are:
    HP 83
    Attack 74
    Defence 69
    SpAttack 43
    Spdefence 36
    Speed 52

might try Route 10 next...(im much better at RE...2-3 days tops[sometimes 1 if im lucky...or 8 days if the game decides to hate me XD]

Good Luck on all ongoing hunts!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congratz to WaterTypesFTW on Budew, Laurelai on Eevee, Cpchris on Piplup (you're on a roll!), Thowra on Altaria, RedJirachi on Terrakion, and JAWAYami on Pawniard!

Well I was pretty busy yesterday so I didn't get to hunt much. I've only hatched about 30 eggs for Zangoose so far but I'll be more focused today. I also managed to Ev train my shiny Houndour and Absol but I noticed there are a few other shinies I need to Ev train so after Zangoose decides to shine I'll be focusing on EVing them up. Well, that's all for now, good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

Hey guys,

Did a bit more hunting today. Route 32 up to 3500 RE and 20330 Abra's bought.

Congrats on all the new shinies and good luck to everyone. Especially Helio, you deserve that Thundurus!

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Hi there guys.

Sorry for double posting again, xD.
    Congrats for Cpchris on Piplup, Thowra on Altaria, RedJirachi on Terrakion, and to JAWAYami on Pawniard!!
    Also thanks for the support Papousse!

And i got another one!
    Was looking for a Magnemite, BUT meowth was my ''second choice'' so it's very ok!!
    Took a little more the 11000 RE's at route 39.

I uploaded in youtube, so, please, check it if you feel like!
    Thanks and good luck everyone!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Haha, well, in a way, lucky for me that I'm sort of picky, since it makes it much easier to decide (on the downside, it means getting a different shiny is less rewarding >.>). But you are definitely correct about Shinx and Starly! Shinx will technically be my next target, only because he has lower encounter rates than Starly and so I'd like to get him out of the way first. And Route 203 is where I'll be hunting I might move to 202 in the mornings just for the supposed extra 5%, though there's also a 15% less chance of Starly (and consequently, an overall 10% less chance of finding one of the shinies I want). Hopefully Abra doesn't shine though, because I won't be transferring any pokemon over to keep him from teleporting >.<
    Oh, I completely forgot about Abra on this route, knowing only Teleport... If only you could have a Zubat or a Gastly for that one. Oh well, guess you'll just have to pray that, if an Abra shines, to get it in the first Pokéball you throw...
    EUREKA! I have the right thing ! If you go to the Oreburgh Mine and catch a Onix, it will possibly know Bind, wich prevents a Pokémon to escape (if I think correctly)! What do you think about that solution ? It's near by and you won't be in need of transfering a Pokémon! If I was you, that's what I would do. And if this Pokémon cannot flee when it shines, well you can just switch out if you want or still using Onix to help you out.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

YES! After 9 days of SRing I get....

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psa1732ee3.jpg

Shiny Johto trio completed!!

Looks like I won the race cocoadragon! *victory dances* =p Nature is Naughty which is pretty good and its a male. I have no idea what to hunt next but I haven't done a RE hunt in awhile so I'll probably do that after I pick a location.

Gratz to 201238 on Meowth and good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14

Currently Hunting:

Congrats on the shiny Toto, Delusion.

I haven't been working on my LG BQ as much as usual but its still going. At 4,260 RE's and hoping for anything but Golbat.

In my Crystal BQ, I'm now hunting on Route 32 at night. Not counting encouters but I hope Gastly shines there.

GL on all you guys hunts.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Congratulations to everyone on all their success!
    While I have acquired many shinies through trade I hope to get a push and a breakthrough on my Ekans MM tonight...

So i decided to get back into chaining since some of you have started. Hoping for Kyogre to shine soon. Regice is off and on.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps3fd864f4.jpg x2

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps5c0a6841.jpg x5

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps14b321d1.jpg x6

Congrats on houndour-totodile-city of delusion, eevee-laurelai, feebas-JohnNiles, piplup-Koffing-Cpchris, chikorita-Jessara, pawniard-crustle-JAWAYami, Kabuto-petrelicious , budew-WaterTypesFTW,Altaria-Thowra, and any others i may have missed keep up the good work peeps.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Why can't I get SR shinies on 5gen.I only had 3 successful SRs on my HG version which I don't have anymore.O_O
    After 2000 SRs I switched from Volcarona to Kyurem.After 31 days of SRing nothing.Now I'm SRing for Cobalion on the same Black version and still nothing.I have no motivation left.:'(
    Btw,congratz on the recent shinies guys.
    Last edited by 2rsa; 22nd April 2013 at 7:38 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Congrats for everyone who just recently obtained a new shiny~

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    After 2000 SRs I switched from Volcarona to Kyurem.After 31 days of SRing nothing.Now I'm SRing for Cobalion on the same Black version and still nothing.I have no motivation left.:'(
    Keep trying, you can do it

It took me two months for Virizion, three months if you also count January where I am SR-ing Cresselia instead - speaking of Cresselia, I should continue SR-ing her again one day, but right now, I should finish my other target first~

And I'm very sure there are other people who keep trying for more than a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Oddly enough, I was going to put the voting info for next month up today

May Community Hunt Vote (Please send your vote to me via PM. Voting ends Wednesday night):
    Option 1: Obtain a Water or Grass type shiny
    Option 2: Obtain a shiny from one fo the following Forest areas: Petalburg Woods, Viridian Forest, Pinwheel Forest, Eterna Forest, Ilex Forest
    Option 3: Fish up a shiny

In retrospect, a water type hunt would have been great for last month, because then we could have had "April showers bring May flowers". That's where the first options inspiration comes from
    Hopefully it's not Option 3, that's the hardest and IMO, the most boring one

But then again, if Option 3 wins, then that means I can ignore May's CH, and start SR-ing Cresselia again XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Congrats to RedJirachi on Terrakion, JAWAYami on Pawniard, 201238 on Meowth, City Of Delusion on Totodile, and ChaChi!
    Thanks City, 201238, ChaChi,

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Oh, I completely forgot about Abra on this route, knowing only Teleport... If only you could have a Zubat or a Gastly for that one. Oh well, guess you'll just have to pray that, if an Abra shines, to get it in the first Pokéball you throw...
    EUREKA! I have the right thing ! If you go to the Oreburgh Mine and catch a Onix, it will possibly know Bind, wich prevents a Pokémon to escape (if I think correctly)! What do you think about that solution ? It's near by and you won't be in need of transfering a Pokémon! If I was you, that's what I would do. And if this Pokémon cannot flee when it shines, well you can just switch out if you want or still using Onix to help you out.
    That's true, I wasn't really sure which Pokemon would work against it that were nearby. I'll have to look into that Thanks!

---
    ---
    ---

*headdesk*

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

SHINY STARLY

I just don't even know what to say or think anymore. Wat. 101 encounters into the game. 101. Just 101. Since Piplup. 101 encounters. Adamant nature, Loves to eat, female (not quite what I wanted, but not too bothered by it either). Stats: Lvl 5, 20//12//8//7//8//11...IVs looking pretty bad so far - 25//19//9//9//9//9

I just can't even fathom this anymore. This is the third day in a row of finding a shiny.

So I was thinking about asking this, but thought "Nah, won't happen anyways", though clearly I was wrong...: Should I count this as a BQ shiny? I'm nowhere even near getting to the first gym since I have nearly all of Piplups EVs left to get (taking a while). Should I just consider it a shiny outside of the BQ and not an actual shiny for my BQ since it's not after the first gym? Even though it's a shiny, I kind of feel like I'd be cheating if I used it since I've gotten it too early. On the other hand, it's one of the other shinies I was desperately hoping for and really wanted to find on my BQ. I realize it's my BQ, but I'm curious to see what you guys think about it. I'm completely 50/50 on it right now. Oh, and I do plan on coming back here to hunt anyways, since I'm still hoping for Shinx, so there's a chance I might find another shiny Starly at a more appropriate time =\

I'm on shiny overload right now, so I'm going to try to offer my luck to those who really need it right now, like Helio and CeeCee. I seriously don't even know what to make of this right now.

EDIT: I just have to say, when I saw it appear, in my head I was like "that's brown. that's it's shiny form. But that's not even possible." It felt like a half minute went by before I saw the sparkles.

EDIT 2: Oh, and I was able to use ONLY my Piplup to catch it. I wanted to try to do as much as possible in this BQ with just my shinies. Good thing that Bubble move was so weak; to think I was upset with that before >.>
    Last edited by Cpchris; 22nd April 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

congrats once again cpchris, xDD
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Congrats to RedJirachi on Terrakion, JAWAYami on Pawniard, 201238 on Meowth, City Of Delusion on Totodile, and ChaChi!
    Thanks City, 201238, ChaChi,

That's true, I wasn't really sure which Pokemon would work against it that were nearby. I'll have to look into that Thanks!

---
    ---
    ---

*headdesk*

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

SHINY STARLY

I just don't even know what to say or think anymore. Wat. 101 encounters into the game. 101. Just 101. Since Piplup. 101 encounters. Adamant nature, Loves to eat, female (not quite what I wanted, but not too bothered by it either). Stats: Lvl 5, 20//12//8//7//8//11...IVs looking pretty bad so far - 25//19//9//9//9//9

I just can't even fathom this anymore. This is the third day in a row of finding a shiny.

So I was thinking about asking this, but thought "Nah, won't happen anyways", though clearly I was wrong...: Should I count this as a BQ shiny? I'm nowhere even near getting to the first gym since I have nearly all of Piplups EVs left to get (taking a while). Should I just consider it a shiny outside of the BQ and not an actual shiny for my BQ since it's not after the first gym? Even though it's a shiny, I kind of feel like I'd be cheating if I used it since I've gotten it too early. On the other hand, it's one of the other shinies I was desperately hoping for and really wanted to find on my BQ. I realize it's my BQ, but I'm curious to see what you guys think about it. I'm completely 50/50 on it right now. Oh, and I do plan on coming back here to hunt anyways, since I'm still hoping for Shinx, so there's a chance I might find another shiny Starly at a more appropriate time =\

I'm on shiny overload right now, so I'm going to try to offer my luck to those who really need it right now, like Helio and CeeCee. I seriously don't even know what to make of this right now.

EDIT: I just have to say, when I saw it appear, in my head I was like "that's brown. that's it's shiny form. But that's not even possible." It felt like a half minute went by before I saw the sparkles.

EDIT 2: Oh, and I was able to use ONLY my Piplup to catch it. I wanted to try to do as much as possible in this BQ with just my shinies. Good thing that Bubble move was so weak; to think I was upset with that before >.>
    You're kidding, right ? 101 encounters and you already got it ? Well, what a surprise...
    If I was you, I would put it in my PC until I get my first badge. But don't bother you saying if it's too soon, if you look like cheating. A shiny is a shiny and I don't think you should hunt again to get another one (maybe another Starly) at the "appropriate moment" just to hit the 10 000 encounters bar. You're just very very very lucky this week and if I was you, I would be very happy. Don't feel weird because you've got another one, be content, you got another shiny without more efforts than that. And it's a very good thing, if you ask me.
    Then, Starly is a beautiful shiny. It's a girl, yeah, but I think Staraptor's shiny form looks more feminine a little bit since of that pale blue on the feather of the head.
    I don't know why you feel different because you're lucky. It happens to people sometime, and I'm pretty sure you're not the first one to have a second shiny before their first gym in their badge quest (but again, I haven't made a badge quest in my game so I can't say that like if I was playing through one). You decide what you wanna do with it. You won't regret it, so take it as a BQ shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Gratz on the Starly, Cpchris! I think you should definitely count it as a BQ shiny, just beat the first two gyms to keep it even.
    This is another idea. Like City Of Delusion said, keep it like that. It's maybe surprising to have one so soon but hey, it's not like it was going to happen twice (who knows ?). Maybe your next hunt will finish in like 10 000 encounters (like I said) so you definitely should keep Starly.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 23rd April 2013 at 1:06 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Grats on the Starly chris

nothing from Route 10 yet...oh yeah hoping for basically anyone(hopefully Bouffalant/Rufflet...or Amoongus maybe) except Herdier...HIGHLY DISLIKE THEM...and im thinking about changing my MM hunt to Tynamo(since i got a Spanish Ditto now...)...and after something shines on 10 ill SR Kabutos' a lil(VERY LITTLE HATE SRing)...so we'll see...

Good Luck on your hunts!
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 23rd April 2013 at 12:30 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Gratz on the Starly, Cpchris! I think you should definitely count it as a BQ shiny, just beat the first two gyms to keep it even. Also, if you don't mind me asking, why Ev train your BQ shinies? Its just, I don't think it'd make that much of a difference in the main game and it could save you some time. It could also remove the chance of getting an unintentional shiny but its up to you!

I've started my secret hunt for the greatest pokemon ever! I'm only about 300 encounters in but wait until you guys see it.. It'll blow your mind!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 23rd April 2013 at 7:26 AM.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14

Currently Hunting:

Well, you know how I said my DS's right trigger stopped working?
    I was opening the lid as usual and suddenly I heard a pop, at first I thought it was the hinge...
    the funny thing was, it was the hinge. Well, I can safely say, after four years, my limited edition DS is permanently decommissioned.
    So with that, my dotting mother is loaning me hers (I'm not opting to touch my 3DS until AC:NL is released since I'm paranoid now).

300 eggs for my target.

Finally after 5,126 SRs shiny chikorita is mine, it was the least favorite starter but I'm just glad its over
    http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/r...F2FF9EA613.jpg
    And like all my shinies i got it live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0TlVdiET10&sns=em

Community Hunt Complete x2!

I couldn't post this yesterday, but I hatched a shiny Cyndaquil! I reached 1,400 Tepig eggs and got bored of seeing the orange pig, so I switched to my old Cyndaquil MM hunt and finally found one! I would have preferred shiny Tepig, although I really like Cyndaquil as well.

http://imageshack.us/a/img694/8401/img0113pf.jpg

And as for my future hunts, I have my next two planned out. First I'll be SRing for shiny Uxie, followed by some REs for a shiny Litwick. My Black hunt has now reached almost 13,000 random encounters in the double grass, so I'm not expecting anything from that hunt anytime soon. Congrats on the recent shinies and good luck everyone!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

I've seen that others have had success at getting a shiny starter doing SRs. Hoping that I'll get a shiny Cyndaquil soon, so that I can start a BQ in HG, only at 170 SRs so far.
    I'd also like to ask a quick question. I know that you'll see that the starter is shiny before you fight your rival, but will you know it's shiny when it's walking with you. I'm just not sure, I go as far as talking to Elm then checking stats. Am I wasteing my time doing that, please help.
    Congrats on all that got shinies and good luck on ongoing hunts.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE) AS: BQ #5 ???(RE) OR: Ho-oh(SR+SC)

Most Recent Shiny:
    AS: BQ #4 855 REs(Dexnav chain 15) Nickname: No nickname yet

Congrats to YNCRN, ohjeezitskim x2, Cpchris x4, wiccan11, ChaChi x14? (you had some good chains), ZaneClarthy, JohnNiles, Jessara, JAWAYami x2, CityofDelusion x2, Laurelai, Thowra, RedJirachi, 201238, Crimson_Blazer, pokemaster13 and any I missed.

I finished my playthrough of White a couple of days ago and as of yesterday I am now dual hunting to reclaim cobalion on both black and white. I gave up on MMing skorupi on Black as it was just taking to long. So instead on my Black 2 I went back to hunting outside reversal mountain in the hopes of getting skorupi there over the weekend. I spent the weekend both REing and MMing skorupi but changed to an RE hunt only yesterday. After 5,096 encounters with the shiny charm. I did not get the skorupi I've been hunting for nearly 2 months now. I got a Grumpig instead. Still happy as its a shiny I don't have. I'm going to continue hunting at reversal mountain for skorupi though.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psa61d56b9.jpg

Good Luck to everyone on your hunts, especially Helio hope that thundurus shines for you soon
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Had another break from hunting but came back to it this evening because I needed something to keep me awake. Just hit 1030 eggs for shiny Yanma so I'm over the odds now. Kinda annoyed, seeing as this is going to be my last hunted shiny and I just want to get it done. Will do some more later today after I get some rest.

Congrats on the new shinies since my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    I'd also like to ask a quick question. I know that you'll see that the starter is shiny before you fight your rival, but will you know it's shiny when it's walking with you. I'm just not sure, I go as far as talking to Elm then checking stats. Am I wasteing my time doing that, please help.
    Have you never seen the thousands of videos of people getting HG/SS shiny staters or even the picture I posted of my Totodile a few posts up o_o!? You can tell if its shiny before you pick it.

Gratz to Crimson_Blazer on Chikorita, pokemaster13 on Cyndaquil, and Cyndajay on Grumpig! Nice work guys.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14

Currently Hunting:

Congrats to Crimson_Blazer on Chikorita, pokemaster13 on Cyndaquil, and Cyndajay on Grumpig!

Thanks 201238, JAWAYami, and Cyndajay!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    You're kidding, right ? 101 encounters and you already got it ? Well, what a surprise...
    If I was you, I would put it in my PC until I get my first badge. But don't bother you saying if it's too soon, if you look like cheating. A shiny is a shiny and I don't think you should hunt again to get another one (maybe another Starly) at the "appropriate moment" just to hit the 10 000 encounters bar. You're just very very very lucky this week and if I was you, I would be very happy. Don't feel weird because you've got another one, be content, you got another shiny without more efforts than that. And it's a very good thing, if you ask me.
    Then, Starly is a beautiful shiny. It's a girl, yeah, but I think Staraptor's shiny form looks more feminine a little bit since of that pale blue on the feather of the head.
    I don't know why you feel different because you're lucky. It happens to people sometime, and I'm pretty sure you're not the first one to have a second shiny before their first gym in their badge quest (but again, I haven't made a badge quest in my game so I can't say that like if I was playing through one). You decide what you wanna do with it. You won't regret it, so take it as a BQ shiny.
    Oh I'm very happy with it for sure I'm just so baffled by all this luck! And I'm not really upset by it being female; to be honest, I was kind of half and half on what I wanted its gender to be from the start.

As for counting it as part of my BQ, I think I just need to take some time to think it over. Though at this point, I'm leaning towards counting it towards my BQ.

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Gratz on the Starly, Cpchris! I think you should definitely count it as a BQ shiny, just beat the first two gyms to keep it even. Also, if you don't mind me asking, why Ev train your BQ shinies? Its just, I don't think it'd make that much of a difference in the main game and it could save you some time. It could also remove the chance of getting an unintentional shiny but its up to you!

I've started my secret hunt for the greatest pokemon ever! I'm only about 300 encounters in but wait until you guys see it.. It'll blow you're mind!
    Thanks! I was thinking about not EV training them either since it's just in game anyways :x (and I don't have any plans to really battle competitively, and their IVs aren't fit for it either). I guess it just makes them seem more personal (tbh, I'm 99% sure I'm not EV training them how I "should" be, so it's more pointless than you first thought!) in a way. I was still thinking about not even bothering with it like you said, especially since the pokemon I want to use to train Piplup are less common >.<

Good luck on your secret hunt, too (greatest ever?! I assume you're hunting an Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon then ;3)!

Video is up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7bOaUY0kZM
    Kind of funny, I was thinking "Not really any point in recording this, since it's not likely I'll find a shiny this early on anyways". 51 encounters in today, and boom, there she is. And I had just saved at 50 encounters, so my first one after saving! *still excited*

I went ahead and beat the first gym, since it didn't really matter with what I was training Piplup (now Prinplup) in. And I think I might go ahead and face the second gym. And then after that, I won't have to worry about finding a shiny too early!

Good luck everyone...Especially those of you with unbelievably long hunts >.< (*throws my undeserved luck at those people*)
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Well, in result of not keeping up with it, I have a pile of congrats to hand out. Sorry for the delay, but here it goes. Congrats to:
    *Murkrow on Sunkern, Dangertrout on Growlithe, VicorC on poliwag, gustavo 14 on Feebas, pokemaster13 on Herdier, ChaChi on emolga (if I have that right), Bird of Paradise on Larvesta and Patrat, JohnNiles on Beldum, Crimson_Blazer on Riolu, 2rsa on Eevee, blue8arman on Boldore, -Staryu on Skorupi, bro on solosis, ohjeezitskim on litwick, Cyndajay on Growlithe, Shine on sandshrew, City of Delusion on Fearow, gustavo 14 on sneasel, PaddysTurtwigFanClub on squirtle, J-tech on Shellder, starrah on horsea, Zane Clarthy on pawniard, HootingLilligant on Eevee, *Murkrow on solosis, TheMaster327 on Registeel, ohjeezitskim on petilil, cocoadragon on buizel, ChaChi on Ho-oh, City of Delusion on Chikorita, *Murkrow on Raticate, Cyndajay on mankey, City of Delusion on Chikorita #2, pokemaster13 on totodile, Master Leo on totodile, *Murkrow on Purrloin, Bleu on deerling, Dangertrout on Charmander, City of Delusion on Eevee, 201238 on tentacruel, ohjeezitskim on cyndaquil, City of Delusion on Chikorita #3 (don't worry, it took me three cyndaquil's and four totodiles and then 4 more months past that to get chikorita, and chikorita is my favorite of the three!), Charizardmaster #1 on mareep, cocoadragon on diglet, Kittykitty3308 on Eevee, TheMaster 327 on Taurous (again, MAJOR congrats!), City of Delusion on Absol (You should give me some of your luck XD), Birds of Paradise on venepide, cocoadragon on chikorita, ChaChi on Cressila, Master Leo on Poliwag, 201238 on spearow, Wyverndust on Shinx, YNCRN on Charmander, ohjeezitskim on mareep, Cpchris on patrat, ChaChi on Palkia, Zane Clarthy on Tepig, ohjeezitskim on totodile, Cpchris on koffing, JohnNiles on Feebas, Jessera on chikorita, petrelicious on Kabuto, City of Delusion on Houndour, Laurelai on Eevee, Cpchris on Piplup, City of Delusion on Totodile, Redjarachi on Terrakion, JAWAYami on pawniard, 201238 on Meowth, Cpchris on starly, Crimson_Blazer on chikorita, pokemaster12 on cyndaquil, and Cyndajay on grumpig,

Phew... Sorry about the huge wall of text, but you guys just got so many shinies O.o Shows me to never get behind on congrats again XD Congrats everyone and sorry if I missed you

No new shinies here, but I'm going strong on my hunts. I've been busy with school so I haven't been able to post lately though. I'm hoping to hurry and push through Beldum to finish the CH though

Good luck on all your hunts! Especially Heliotrope. It'll come soon! Just keep on going
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Page 192 of 948 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast