Page 194 of 889 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 22225

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I would like a shiny today. Because today is a day to remember someone lost in my family. If I did get a shiny today I'd name it after him. As it is I don't want to share more than that, but I think I should at least get a shiny today. maybe I can grab some of Cpchris's luck to find one.
    Congrats on recent shinies and good luck on ongoing hunts.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? MM     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    I would like a shiny today. Because today is a day to remember someone lost in my family. If I did get a shiny today I'd name it after him. As it is I don't want to share more than that, but I think I should at least get a shiny today. maybe I can grab some of Cpchris's luck to find one.
    Congrats on recent shinies and good luck on ongoing hunts.
    i really hope you accomplish that!
    for real, the best of luck to you!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    EDIT: Just for fun, here's a question: What are your top 5 longest and shortest hunts? (excluding MM shinies/shiny charm shinies)
    Mine are in my sig, but I always love answering questions so yay redundancy! These will mostly just be the ones I actually counted (not many!) but if I had a hunt I remember being fairly short or long I might estimate and add it anyways, else I'll have the same 6 Pokémon come up for all of them! Darn my fairly low shiny count...

Longest:
    01: Golduck - 10,525 Random Encounters
    02: Zigzagoon - Around 10,000 Random Encounters (Estimate)
    03: Latias - Around 7000 Soft Resets (Estimate)
    04: Growlithe - 4672 Random Encounters
    05: Drifblim - Around 4000 Soft Resets (Estimate)

Shortest
    01: Infernape - 11 Soft Resets
    02: Typhlosion - 13 Soft Resets
    03: Charmander - 366 Eggs
    04: Meganium - Around 1000 Soft Resets (Estimate)
    05: Serperior - 1748 Soft Resets

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Here's a dumb question for people, which kind of defeats the purpose of a Badge Quest, but does anyone think it's a dodgy idea to get a shiny starter in White 2, then keep on playing the game until you get the bike? It would make REing so much easier! If only they kept autorun ... I can't stand using two hands to run. It's so archaic at this point. I guess that it doesn't really matter if I do that or not, because I'm not competing against anyone else, but yeah ... a bike would make things so much more easier to cope with.
    I'm going to admit, since you brought it up, that I did just this in Black 2, for my 2nd badge shiny (which I'm hunting for now). I felt bad at first, since I'm technically cheating and I didn't want my badge quest to not count anymore! But I wanted to dual hunt with my Platinum Badge Quest, and being able to use one hand to move the bike around, rather than having to hold the B button too, is just a lot easier for me! Especially if I want to browse the web and hunt at the same time, leaves one hand free for my mouse :)

So that also explains why my unnamed shiny Snivy suddenly got a name, if anyone saw the pictures on the Shiny Alliance forum >3<

Quote Originally Posted by Routine View Post
    I have sort of a question to the shiny hunters here, out of pure curiosity - what drives you to actually hunt for shinies? After all it's extremely tedious, requires lots of patience and the reward is purely cosmetic. So what drives you to do it and what keeps you interested while doing it? :3
    Personally, I shiny hunt just because I watch a lot of YouTube videos and Twitch streams and the likes, and it's nice to have something to occupy my hands, else I end up eating instead, oops! I also figured, since watching videos a lot means lying around being lazy, that I may as well do something at the same time, and finding shinies makes me happy so why not find some?

Anyways, look who's back! It's me, of course XP

I took a weekish, maybe less, long shiny hunting break, because I installed all my old Sims 2 games, plus my lonely copy of Sims 3, and I'd been playing those, but I'm now getting tired of the Sims for a while and I missed shiny hunting like mad! So I'm back!

Sorry for not being able to congratulate you all, especially Cpchris on their multiple successes, I love seeing smaller collections of shinies grow, maybe because I'm still in that fairly small shiny collection club myself X3
    Also, your reaction to finding Piplup reminded me so much of when I found Chimchar, and even Snivy though a little different due to the different games!
    Congratulations to everyone though! I've read every post since my last post, and they were all great shinies! I saw a few of my own wants in their too, in particular Totodile!

As for my own hunts, due to my break, I don't have anything to report, but I didn't want to wait until later to post, thought posting might be the final push to not give up and take a break right after a break, haha! Getting into shiny hunting even after a small break is a bit odd!
    I did hit 2600 SR's just a second ago, aiming for at least 2800 for tonight and then 3000 tomorrow! Halfway to 6000, which is close to 8192! That's how my brain works ;D
    I'm also REing, at a modest 2627 for now! Still at the ol' Ranch!

Also wanted to mention while I'm here that my boyfriend apparently missed a shiny Magby while hunting at Virbank Complex yesterday... He checked the dex earlier on and then later checked again and he had seen, but of course not caught, Magby's shiny form. Male apparently too.
    Not sure why I wanted to mention it, but it's his 3rd lost shiny after losing Staraptor and Giratina when he lost his old Pearl cart, so I feel he needs some luck sent over to him as he starts a Kyurem and Giant Chasm hunt!
    I might be racing him at Giant Chasm soon, but he'll get a huge head start since 95% of my time will go to my badge quests, so I may not win this time like I did with Archie the Growlithe! Still deciding whether to EV train him or not, thinking I might because I want to one day have just one shiny competitive team to battle online with, and I adore Arcanine :D

Anyways, sorry to ramble, first time back and lots to say. Good luck and happy hunting everyone! Wish me luck finding a 2nd badge quest shiny on any game soon so I can maybe start looking for Totodile on SoulSilver, really want that 'Dile!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Day before yesterday while training my pokemon next to the safari zone gate I found and caught a shiny hoppip =D It was completely random yet again ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So, I started with Feebas eggs. Only because I wanted a better parent since my female Milotic has mostly bad stats (1/31/0/7/0/29)
    I only did around 30, since I wasn't shiny hunting really - and I didn't get a shiny.
    BUT on my 25th egg, I got a Jolly, Male, with outstanding overall potential with 7/31/30/31/26/29
    :3

So should I switch out my female and put the corresponding power item on the male, so that I know It's special attack will pass down and hopefully get a shiny? I'm not really good at IV breeding :c
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

^ Well, Milotic is mostly used as a defensive pokemon so I personally would focus more on its Hp/Def/Sp.D IVs but if you're wanting a more offensive Milotic, then passing down the 31 IVs in SpA would be best.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Oh look; 28,000 soft resets and not a single shiny Thundurus in sight...

... he clearly hates me. ;__;

Good luck guys.

Edit: Also I've been thinking of doing a Ruby BQ, so I'm SR'ing for a shiny starter. I'm currently at 355 SR, but I'll be doing some more during the football. I need a break from all the Thundurus SR'ing...
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 24th April 2013 at 7:49 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    ^ Well, Milotic is mostly used as a defensive pokemon so I personally would focus more on its Hp/Def/Sp.D IVs but if you're wanting a more offensive Milotic, then passing down the 31 IVs in SpA would be best.
    I was going to focus on it's Special Att, and it's defenses. I'm not going to work on it's HP, especially since the IV is so low.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Hey guys. I haven't posted for a long while since I haven't had any luck in my hunts since mid-February. As such, gotta give a blanket congrats here. Special congrats to KittyKitty3308 on your marriage and to TheMaster327 for finally getting that record-breaking Tauros!

So, long story short, I was trading a Ditto for a Nidoran Male on the GTS in Black and somebody gave me a shiny one! I'm shocked... and thrilled! Especially because I really like that shiny! So, if you're reading this--you know who you are--thanks so much! (I was looking for a non-English one, and since I suddenly have a German Pokédex entry for Nidoran Male, I think I might've gotten that too!)

Good luck to everybody on your hunts, especially Heliotrope for that stubborn Thundurus and Shadowkrow for getting that special shiny today!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I happen to know for a fact that Giratina helps disadvantaged kids on weekends, Haunter donates to charity and Banette runs a knitting club for the elderly. Where do you get off on calling them evil?
    3DS FC: 2621 3770 1029 Panpour Gyarados Azumarill

Currently at 1200 eggs hatched on my MM quest but nothing yet. Will start stocking again tomoz.

Congrats and good luck guys.

I was not expecting this so soon, but boom! Shiny Uxie!

http://imageshack.us/a/img594/4889/img0119uxw.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img259/8615/img0124sb.jpg

It only took 622 SRs with the Shiny Charm, making it my shortest soft reset hunt by far. The Synch worked as well, so now I've got another Modest, shiny legendary! I'm so pumped that I found it that fast, it makes me excited to do some more hunting!

Good luck everyone!

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

3,303 encounters for my BQ#2 and name quest #1, going for joltik for the name quest and anything in union cave for my badgequest

put my 10k step MMs on hold...realized end of month is quickly approaching so if i wanted to get a MM shiny before MM CH was over less steps=better so i think im gonna switch to MMing Croagunk instead, perhaps just collect 5 hatch/release instead of boxing due to Croagunk VERY LOW hatch steps...

GRATS on Uxie/anyone i missed
    Good Luck on all hunts!

EDIT: Thanks chris, yeah not who i was aiming for but i cant complain a shiny is a shiny...+ EPIC speed XP and GL on your Shinx for your BQ

EDIT PART II: decided to stop MMing now...wont get this CH completed ...but i decided to RE Dreamyard until that blue Venomoth shows up...already got Ledian, Kricketune, and Liepard there so i guess they call this Phase 4 i suppose???....hope i find 1 soon...before i get too many doubles of shinies..
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 25th April 2013 at 7:08 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats on all the recent shinies!

I just hit 7700 REs on route 35. Unfortunately it looks like ill be going over the odds for the third time in this BQ but I suppose there's nothing I can do about it, so ill just suck it up.

Good luck everyone, especially those who actually have good reason to complain!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Congrats to JAWAYami on Herdier (too bad it's not what you wanted), RedJirachi on Ditto, Nibbles4Ever on Hoppip, and pokemaster13 on Uxie!

Thanks RaichuArcanine and Lunafloon!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I saw the video and.. I'm kind of surprise. You're not training Starly and Prinplup equally (oh god Empoleon before the third gym) ? Oh well, I won't complain about your methods of training in your Badge Quest. Once again, great job on Machop ! I think Machoke is very cool in its blue (my favorite color) color. I think you should evolve it into a Machamp. I, once, had one and it was a monster. You will appreciate.
    If you really want Shinx (wich I agree, what a handsome shiny), then I think you should wait until you can catch a Pikachu (or a Pichu!) at the Trophy Garden with Static ability. Plus, this Pikachu could have Thunder Wave to make an easy catch on it. Shinx is the most common at Route 203, with 25% of appearance. With Static, you could find some more easily, and with the luck you have, in not a very long lap of time. Or you could try on Valley Windwork if you don't wanna get an Abra or Starly. But Pachirisu could enter the game, too (I like Pachirisu, personally). Hope you like the idea, and good luck (if the one you already have hasn't disapeared!).
    Well I just wanted to get Empoleon done before starting on anyone else. Now that's I'm done training him, I'll start on Starly right after I beat the third gym to get myself caught up for a fourth shiny. Good idea about Pikachu, I'll keep that in mind. Still not sure about Machop though :x

Quote Originally Posted by 201238 View Post
    And cpchris, you are on fire, man!
    If you take a minute a think, 460 encounters for two shinies is ridiculous (good ridiculous)!!!
    If took you around 200 RE to find one of each, you got 40 times faster then the odds suggests! (assuming that would take 8000 encounters to get one. i know sometimes is less, sometimes is more).
    And, you did it again! xD, so, 40x40=1600.
    Freaking (more or less) 1600 times faster then the numbers suggests!

PS: i am from brazil, so, if i made some stupid english mistakes, please, don't judge me xD
    Ridiculous is a good way of saying it

Well, my consecutive shiny streak is over...(for now?) I did 360 encounters today. Empoleon is level 44 and my Starly evolved into Staravia and is level 25. Still training her though, so hopefully she'll be a Staraptor tomorrow! Still haven't gone back to hunting Growlithe on Black 2, but I plan on going back there once I finish training Staravia...Still hoping to find a shiny Shinx more than anything else!

Good luck on all of your hunts!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 25th April 2013 at 1:39 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congratulations to everyone who's gotten a shiny in the past 3 weeks since I've posted here! I've been doing some reading through, and I'm starting to get inspired. I may just start Shiny Hunting myself, but before I do, I have a couple of questions.

1. My personal favorite shiny Pokemon is Shuckle. Would MM be the best way for me to hunt one down?

2. In the first post, I read the following:

In Ruby / Sapphire with a dead internal battery or in Emerald, the Random Number Generator always starts in the same place. Because of this, unless you have an early shiny frame, it makes SRing in these games pretty much impossible. You can, however, keep restarting your file until you get one with and early enough frame. When picking your starter, save in front of the pokeball and SR about 50 times, and try to vary the speed at which you spam A at the beginning. If you see a shiny starter or zigzagoon/poochyena in the first battle, you have a file with an early frame and could conceivably SR pokemon throughout the game.
    The shiny I found a few weeks ago was a Poochyena in an Emerald with a dead battery, as one of my first encounters no less. Does this mean, then, that I have a higher chance of finding shinies in this game, or simply that I'd be able to SR and possibly find some REs at a normal rate?
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Heya all!

This is probably going to make me sound like a broken record, but I just like to congratulate everyone by name, and thank everyone, too. So, here we go!

Thanks for the kind words for Tepig, Cpchris, City of Delusion, AquaRegisteel, CharizardMaster#1, ohjeezitskim, and YNCRN!

And so many shiny successes since my last post! Congrats to John Niles, Jessara, JAWAYami x 3, Frost Mage, petrelicious x 2, City of Delusion x 2, WaterTypesFTW, Laurelai, Cpchris x 4 ... or 5?, (I know I've congratulated you on your visitor messages, but I just couldn't remember what I've congratulated you for in this topic, so yeah! That shiny collection is getting bigger! Nice stuff!) Thowra, Redjirachi x 2, 201238, Crimson Blazer, pokemaster13 x 2, Cyndajay, Scrufox86 and Nibbles4ever! Really sorry if I've missed anyone ... let me know if so!

Good luck to everyone else, and take care of yourself, Shadowkrow ...

Okay, so I'm feeling a little guilty here ... so many people seem to be running back and forth without any success and yeah, I've come to post another shiny. I got it after only 4,677 encounters on White 2, and needless to say I was really shocked. Sorry, it just seems unfair sometimes. I don't know if I'm making any sense.

It appeared this evening at 5:50 while I was actually looking up the shiny forms on Serebii for a bit of inspiration. It was quite funny. I glanced across once again at the sprite on Serebii, and then got into an encounter, so I glanced over to look, expecting to see two normal Pokemon scrolling across the screen in the shadows, but I saw the very same sprite I'd just been looking at on my laptop, and then of course it sparkled!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4665/1000944y.jpg
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9512/1000941at.jpg

This little guy was equal first for my wanted shiny from Virbank Complex. I wanted a Growlithe or this instead, so I was really happy to see I had gotten what I wanted. I was a little afraid of getting an Elekid, as I already have my hatched Zapper.

As you can see, I've changed my sig to reflect the new developments. I am still reeling from the encounter, and I'm now deciding where to head to next. And rest assured, I haven't neglected HG, I've been dual hunting on both. So, I'll work out where the next hunt will be in White 2 and head there as soon as I finish EV training the new guy on Black 2. No idea for a name yet, but I'll work it out!

Is the desert reachable before you do the 3rd badge?

It's definitely going to be one of my locations. Maractus, Sigilyph, Sandile, Scraggy, etc etc. All of those are lovely.

I was thinking of hunting with Hugh, too, but it would have to be for a Grimer, and I really wouldn't want another Rat!

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. Chris, I'd evolve Machop all the way. That way it can be the best it can be, and like you said ... it's a male, so you can't look on in horror at its exposed pecs or decidely masculine body. And I think that you'd get used to the shiny, because you do tend to grow attached to shinies that you have caught. I think that you'll eventually think that it was a good idea to evolve him all the way once you do it. You can always save before hand and then evolve him and see how it sits with you. Also, I think that a lot of shiny Pokemon don't shine on a laptop screen, but they look quite spectacular on your DS. Good luck with your BQ ... and everyone else doing BQs, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    The shiny I found a few weeks ago was a Poochyena in an Emerald with a dead battery, as one of my first encounters no less. Does this mean, then, that I have a higher chance of finding shinies in this game, or simply that I'd be able to SR and possibly find some REs at a normal rate?
    Heya!

That's a good sign. Basically that means you have an early shiny frame in Emerald, and if it was your first random encounter, you can basically force the game to give you that random encounter again. Did you end up capturing the Poochyena, or was this before you got any Pokeballs?

If so, basically play the game for a couple of minutes at a time, and encounter Pokemon until you hit that shiny frame again. Emerald works differently because all of the shiny frames are set and don't change, even if you turn your game off. So, if you encounter a Pokemon at the same time each time you turn on your game, you could get multiple shinies. However, they will all have the same nature and IVs, etc.

This can be a little confusing, and I doubt my description will be easy to understand as it's not very good, but see what happens! Good luck! If you missed catching that Pooch in the first place, you can reclaim it.
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 25th April 2013 at 1:56 PM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Heya!

That's a good sign. Basically that means you have an early shiny frame in Emerald, and if it was your first random encounter, you can basically force the game to give you that random encounter again. Did you end up capturing the Poochyena, or was this before you got any Pokeballs?

If so, basically play the game for a couple of minutes at a time, and encounter Pokemon until you hit that shiny frame again. Emerald works differently because all of the shiny frames are set and don't change, even if you turn your game off. So, if you encounter a Pokemon at the same time each time you turn on your game, you could get multiple shinies. However, they will all have the same nature and IVs, etc.

This can be a little confusing, and I doubt my description will be easy to understand as it's not very good, but see what happens! Good luck! If you missed catching that Pooch in the first place, you can reclaim it.
    I think I'm more confused now, lol.

I did catch the Pooch, and if I recall, the capture was about... 20 minutes after I started up the game, probably about 30 encounters in-ish? So if I figure this out, I can end up forcing a shiny encounter anywhere in the game, but the shiny will always have the save IVs and Nature as the Pooch I captured?
    My Shinies:

Okay... Sorry about that!

That means that you have a shiny frame that appears around about 30 encounters/20 minutes in to the game. It will always be there, but it's just a matter of getting into an encounter at that specific time in order for you to get a shiny! So, you have to be running around and find an encounter at that exact time/frame, for the Pokemon to be shiny. And yeah, it will have the same nature and IVs. It might be a different Pokemon, though, depending on where you're hunting at the time, and what appears on that route.

I feel terrible, because I'm just confusing you even more, so maybe I should just shut up and let an expert explain!

Friend Codes:

Okay... Sorry about that!

That means that you have a shiny frame that appears around about 30 encounters/20 minutes in to the game. It will always be there, but it's just a matter of getting into an encounter at that specific time in order for you to get a shiny! So, you have to be running around and find an encounter at that exact time/frame, for the Pokemon to be shiny. And yeah, it will have the same nature and IVs. It might be a different Pokemon, though, depending on where you're hunting at the time, and what appears on that route.

I feel terrible, because I'm just confusing you even more, so maybe I should just shut up and let an expert explain!
    No, no, now it makes sense. If I did get that Poochyena at, say, exactly 30 minutes and 23 seconds in the game, then every time I get that an encounter at 30 minutes and 23 seconds, it'll be a shiny with Poochyena's IVs and Nature, yes? It's just a matter of figuring out exactly what that time frame really was.
    My Shinies:

Yup, that's it! Only Emerald and Ruby and Sapphire with dead batteries work this way, however. Congrats on catching the Poochyena, by the way! I love that shiny.

Friend Codes:

Is the desert reachable before you do the 3rd badge?

It's definitely going to be one of my locations. Maractus, Sigilyph, Sandile, Scraggy, etc etc. All of those are lovely.
    Well, certain parts of Route 4 are accessible, but the large number of Crustle are blocking your way until after getting badge #3... So you will not be able to reach the Desert Resort yet... Also, if you do go there for #4, watch out for N's Level 35 Darmanitan! Not a good thing to run into with a Level 25ish party...

1,250 Latios now...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

8,400 SRs

Lol i havent hunted in a while. I took a break lol now I'm back and i see citys completed his starters congrats and zanes back and doing a white 2 BQ congrats on tepig and magnemite 2 awesome shinies as for me im going to still try to complete my Jhoto starter set and finish my platinum BQ. I'll try to post more frequently at least a update or 2 a day and good luck with your hunts everyone sorry if i missed alot of your shinies
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Took a break like a month of my shiny hunts but I'm back xD

Atm I'm MMing for a shiny female Cottonee in White2 :3 So far, 430 eggs. I done 50-60 of it today which is a lot.
    I also done some REing for Drilburr and Woobat on my White about 200 REs. 7000+ and no shiny yet. When will they shine 3: nya~.

Gratz to Scrufox86 on Totodile (and female at that!), JAWAYami on Herdier, RedJirachi on the random Ditto, Nibbles4Ever on random Hoppip, pokemaster13 on Uxie, and Zane Clarthy on Magnemite!

I've hatched around 840 eggs for Zangoose so far and I would really like it if it would shine under 1000 eggs! But what I'm hoping for the most is that it gets its dream world ability.. I'll definitely MM another (and another..!) if it doesn't get passed down. My secret hunt of awesomeness is at about 2.3k REs.. I was hoping to get 10 shinies this month (8 shinies so far) but I don't know if its possible this late into the month but we'll see! Good luck everyone!

Oh and Cpchris, you should train Machop! I know you said you wasn't really feeling its shiny sprite but maybe it'll grow on you like Zane Clarthy said. Plus, Machamp is a beast!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Page 194 of 889 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast