Page 195 of 890 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 22249

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Finally!Cobalion (Athos) decided to shine today.I'm sooooo happy.^___^
    Jolly sync worked and it has decent IV's.Oh.And he hates to lose.
    Congratz on the recent shinies and good luck on your hunts.:3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Heya all!

This is probably going to make me sound like a broken record, but I just like to congratulate everyone by name, and thank everyone, too. So, here we go!

Thanks for the kind words for Tepig, Cpchris, City of Delusion, AquaRegisteel, CharizardMaster#1, ohjeezitskim, and YNCRN!

And so many shiny successes since my last post! Congrats to John Niles, Jessara, JAWAYami x 3, Frost Mage, petrelicious x 2, City of Delusion x 2, WaterTypesFTW, Laurelai, Cpchris x 4 ... or 5?, (I know I've congratulated you on your visitor messages, but I just couldn't remember what I've congratulated you for in this topic, so yeah! That shiny collection is getting bigger! Nice stuff!) Thowra, Redjirachi x 2, 201238, Crimson Blazer, pokemaster13 x 2, Cyndajay, Scrufox86 and Nibbles4ever! Really sorry if I've missed anyone ... let me know if so!

Good luck to everyone else, and take care of yourself, Shadowkrow ...

Okay, so I'm feeling a little guilty here ... so many people seem to be running back and forth without any success and yeah, I've come to post another shiny. I got it after only 4,677 encounters on White 2, and needless to say I was really shocked. Sorry, it just seems unfair sometimes. I don't know if I'm making any sense.

It appeared this evening at 5:50 while I was actually looking up the shiny forms on Serebii for a bit of inspiration. It was quite funny. I glanced across once again at the sprite on Serebii, and then got into an encounter, so I glanced over to look, expecting to see two normal Pokemon scrolling across the screen in the shadows, but I saw the very same sprite I'd just been looking at on my laptop, and then of course it sparkled!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4665/1000944y.jpg
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9512/1000941at.jpg

This little guy was equal first for my wanted shiny from Virbank Complex. I wanted a Growlithe or this instead, so I was really happy to see I had gotten what I wanted. I was a little afraid of getting an Elekid, as I already have my hatched Zapper.

As you can see, I've changed my sig to reflect the new developments. I am still reeling from the encounter, and I'm now deciding where to head to next. And rest assured, I haven't neglected HG, I've been dual hunting on both. So, I'll work out where the next hunt will be in White 2 and head there as soon as I finish EV training the new guy on Black 2. No idea for a name yet, but I'll work it out!

Is the desert reachable before you do the 3rd badge?

It's definitely going to be one of my locations. Maractus, Sigilyph, Sandile, Scraggy, etc etc. All of those are lovely.

I was thinking of hunting with Hugh, too, but it would have to be for a Grimer, and I really wouldn't want another Rat!

Good luck to everyone!
    Oh yeah, great job on Magnemite (I prefer its shiny form), very good shiny.
    So you changed Webby's name, uh ? Ahah, I was sure you would end up with Spinneret one day, very sweet name.
    I hope you continue your great work like that, and no, you cannot have access to the desert specifically, but the at the start of the route, you still can get Pokémon (Sandile, Darumaka, Minccino and Scraggy). I think you should wait and maybe could hunt on the Castelia Park (what a place to hunt!). Maybe there is Rattata, but there's also Eevee, Skitty (Skitty's shiny form is just wonderful), Petilil and Pidove to hunt. But hunting with Hugh in the sewers is great as well, a always-double hunting, where Zubat, Grimer and Rattata can appear. Finally, there's the Relic Passage, just right after the sewers, where you can easily get Roggenrola, Woobat, Timburr, Onix and (again, ewh) Rattata.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 25th April 2013 at 1:16 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Congrats on everyones shinies so far I'm still going through my Gastly MM attempt but I've only had chance to do about 150 eggs or so. I don't really get much time to do it but it does allow me to breed for IVs at the moment as I want a Gengar in my final team. Still going to keep at it though as I'm enjoying the possibility of it shining everytime I hatch a few.

Congrats to Zane on magnetite and to 2rsa on Cobalion, both great shinies!

Finally I can say COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE as after 1,258 eggs shiny Treecko decided to hatch! Was genuinely the most excited I've been for a shiny for a long time! I've still got 120 eggs of this current batch to hatch so hopefully a different shiny hatches in these as well :-)

Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    No, no, now it makes sense. If I did get that Poochyena at, say, exactly 30 minutes and 23 seconds in the game, then every time I get that an encounter at 30 minutes and 23 seconds, it'll be a shiny with Poochyena's IVs and Nature, yes? It's just a matter of figuring out exactly what that time frame really was.

Yep, you got it!
    But, unfortunately its a little more difficult than that.
    Since you need to find a wild pokemon in the exactly same milisecond that you did before.
    There are several guides to ''abuse'' this mechanic of pokemon emerald or ruby and sapphire (with dead battery).
    I'll post a link here of smogon university, where they teach how to work with this stuff.
    I did not even try to understand this, cause it sounds to hard AND, i would feel like cheating, xD (even knowing this is not).

However, i wish the best of luck to you mate
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Wow, Zane Clarthy, congrats on another shiny!! What luck you've had lately!!

Additionally, congrats to pokemaster13 on the shiny Uxie.

As luck would have it, I'm back on my two shinies a month pace with my second shiny this month!

After only 231 eggs, I hatched a shiny Shellder!! He's male (didn't matter either way), and more importantly, hatched with the Skill Link ability!! I'm glad this hunt was so short since my Charmander hunt drug on so long, and now I'm just trying to decide what to hatch next!

Here he is:

And of course, my sig has been updated! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by YNCRN; 25th April 2013 at 7:02 PM.
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Voting is over, next month's hunt: Obtain a Water or Grass type shiny

edit - I was secretly hoping for 2 to win, because it's been a long while since we've done an area based hunt. This way allows for MMing tho, which is my preferred method of hunting
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 25th April 2013 at 5:57 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Sweet! I don't remember if I pressed send on my message but I voted for that one.. I think xD I'm so bad at remembering things! I'm doing Feebas now, if it doesn't shine today, I'll save it till the first of the month. I'm also going to look into Treecko, he looks really cool as a shiny :3 and Shellder too! I love bright orange shinies! And Cottonee, maybe, I want to RE it in my Black 2 game, so it would be 1/8192 chance :c

Congrats to Cpchris again with awesome luck on Machop! JAWAYami on Herdier even though you didn't really want one xD, Nibbles on Hoppip, Pokemaster13 on Uxie, Zane Clarthy on Magnemite, he was my top wanted from there too!, 2rsa on Cobalion, Dan2point5 on Treecko, and YNCRN on Shellder

Good luck to everyone else, especially though with long hunts!!
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Dang, forgot to vote XD But I was going to vote for that anyways. This fits in with my current hunt, if Wooper or Hoppip shone in May.

About 8,700 REs last time I hunted on it.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Congratulations to everyone who has actualy had some luck.

I haven't been hunting much lately but I did just pass the Charm Odds at 1025 eggs. I suppose if this thing ever shines I'll do Snover next.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten a shiny since my last post. I have some news! Ok so since my shiny Totodile I started to complete my white version national dex (I know there is no shiny charm but I just wanted to have fun filling in the dex by trading over evolved pokemon and breeding so I'd have a chance at shinies). Well anyway I was just hatching some eggs and I notice a female nidoran hatch right after a male one and it was the same colour and I checked the status screen and yep I just got my second community hunt shiny! Wow I spent almost 3 weeks on Totodile and now get two within days of each other (Totodile and Nidoran F). And it is ironic that similar to Pidgey I already have a lot of shiny Nidoran F but oh well I like shiny Nidoqueen anyway.

Community hunt complete X2! Oh and I checked the first page and my shiny Totodile hasn't been put on it but I did type in community hunt complete for it. It is on page 241 in my edited comment. I got Shiny Totodile on the 24th.

Edit 2 - oh my I have just checked my shinies list. That Nidoran F is my 750th shiny! Wow milestone shiny. Now my aim is 1000 lol.
    Last edited by Scrufox86; 25th April 2013 at 7:59 PM.
    Shinies are good.

Congrats YNCRN on shiny Shellder and to Scrufox on shiny Nidoran! Looks like the eggs are giving generously lately!

Just finished the rest of my eggs but there was no 2nd shiny. Will continue stocking again tomoz for the next starters I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrufox86 View Post
    Congratulations to everyone who has gotten a shiny since my last post. I have some news! Ok so since my shiny Totodile I started to complete my white version national dex (I know there is no shiny charm but I just wanted to have fun filling in the dex by trading over evolved pokemon and breeding so I'd have a chance at shinies). Well anyway I was just hatching some eggs and I notice a female nidoran hatch right after a male one and it was the same colour and I checked the status screen and yep I just got my second community hunt shiny! Wow I spent almost 3 weeks on Totodile and now get two within days of each other (Totodile and Nidoran F). And it is ironic that similar to Pidgey I already have a lot of shiny Nidoran F but oh well I like shiny Nidoqueen anyway.

Community hunt complete X2! Oh and I checked the first page and my shiny Totodile hasn't been put on it but I did type in community hunt complete for it. It is on page 241 in my edited comment. I got Shiny Totodile on the 24th.
    Sorry, missed your edit on the totodile. also, FEMALE starter?! *glare*

I have a quick Masuda question, if you traded a english pokemon and breed it with a japanese Ditto would it still have the Masuda effects?

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    I have a quick Masuda question, if you traded a english pokemon and breed it with a japanese Ditto would it still have the Masuda effects?
    yes. the only criteria is that the two parents be different from each other. Doesn't matter if one was native to your own game or not.

Yay, just got a shiny Luxray yesterday, one of my favorite Pokemon!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Yay! I picked this one to be sneaky, since I'm currently resetting for a few grass types on Platinum, plus there's water types at Floccesy Ranch, and I have Mudkip on Hiatus ;D

Anyways, congrats to Nibbles4Ever on Hoppip, pokemaster13 on Uxie, Zane Clarthy on Magnemite, 2rsa on Cobalion, dan2point5 on Treecko, YNCRN on Shellder, Scrufox86 on NidoranF, and Frost Mage on Luxray (it's on of my favourite Pokémon too!)

Just a small update to say I reached 3000 (and 8) random encounters on Black 2 last night, and I'm determined to reach 3000 soft resets on Platinum today too! On 2855 right now!

I need to turn up my shiny magnet though, I see a lot of badge questers passing me recently, even those who started later!

Good luck everyone on finding your shinies! :D
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Wow I finally figured out how to get images directly into your post in this thread, even with IMG code disabled. So here's a picture of my Shiny Mareep for an example.

If anyone wants the secret, PM me.

But anyway, I'm at 7,960 REs on route 35 as of now.

Congrats on everyone's recent shinies, and good luck!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Loads of new shiny pokes! Keep up the great work everyone. As for me I am not so lucky. I have been MMing for a Lapras since the start of the month and no luck so far. This might be the first month in a while that I haven't been able to complete a community hunt Lets hope I get lucky today ^.^ And for those of you with long hunts (Helio I am looking at you) don't give up! It will feel so good when it decides to shine! Until next time ^.^
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

WOW i been having a VERY!!!! ICY week meaning pokemon. The first 2 are chains both i been wanting alot, and literally just 1hr after getting them i pick up Black2 and another legend appeared. My modest sync work and awesome IV's too.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps657246e4.jpg x5

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps27ac7e11.jpg x6

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps6f23a790.jpg

HP -31
    ATK -27
    DEF -31
    SP.A -20
    SP.D -14
    SPEED -22

Congrats to Zane Clarthy-Magnemite,Rayze Darr- poochyena, 2sra-Cobalion,YNCRN- Shellder, Scrufox-Nidoran, and any others i may have missed.
    Kyogre still refuses to shine.

Keep up the shinies, good luck peeps
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Unfortunetly I didn't get a shiny yesterday, and now I've hatched all of my stored eggs in W2 today, no shiny there at all. I don't think I'll continue trying for this months CH, and I think I will try for next month's CH. I think for now I'll EV train my shinies Hoothoot, Purrloin and Patrat. As for my HG BQ I'm up to 930 SRs for the starters, with so many of you getting your starters I hope to get mine soon. Congrats on all the recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? MM     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Well, unfortunately, I didn't get a shiny Giratina on my birthday, though I was too busy to even bother SR'ing then. I'm still going slowly but surely, now at 2100 SR's. I'm totally busy with school though, since I have one month left before graduation. It could be awhile before my next shiny, though I'm still trying. Maybe I'll dual SR with Mewtwo, and not count SR's. Except I really want Giratina first, so I can finish my BQ already. Either way, congrats on the recent shinies, and good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Guys! Its here!!

My super awesome amazing secret hunt has shone after only 3570 REs!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps08ba8e12.jpg

!!!!!! Isn't it just gorgeous? I mean, just look at that smile. Not only is this shiny utterly amazing but my bold sync worked and it has the right ability (static)! I'm having fun with these secret hunts so I'm gonna do another one! So you all should be expecting something weird lol. I've hatched over 1200 eggs for Zangoose and still nothing.. but I'm still going strong! So that's 9 shinies this month so far, hopefully I can get another in 4 days to make it 10!

Gratz on the recent shinies and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 29th April 2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Guys! Its here!! and you'll get zangoose soon so thats 10 for you!

My super awesome amazing secret hunt has shone after only 3570 REs!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps08ba8e12.jpg

!!!!!! Isn't it just gorgeous? I mean, just look at that smile. Not only is this shiny utterly amazing but my bold sync worked and it has the right ability (static)! I'm having fun with these secret hunts so I'm gonna do another one! So you all should be expecting something weird lol. I've hatched over 1200 eggs for Zangoose and still nothing.. but I'm still going strong! So that's 9 shinies this month so far, hopefully I can get another in 4 days to make it 10!

Gratz on the recent shinies and good luck everyone!
    Omg Im so jealous! congrats!

As for me im at day 2 of hunting my secret target hope it doesnt take to long and i changed my next Pt BQ hunt to SRing porygon because i was afraid of getting another floatzel or magnemite and i put my jhoto starter hunt and name quest on hold ill get back to those real soon hopefully i can get all this done by may good lucck on your hunts everyone and congrats on recent shinies !
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congrats for everyone who just recently obtained one or more shinies

edit - I was secretly hoping for 2 to win, because it's been a long while since we've done an area based hunt. This way allows for MMing tho, which is my preferred method of hunting
    yay

I'm MM-ing Oshawott for this month's CH, but if it still hasn't shine at the end of this month, due to the criteria for the next month's CH I can just continue MM-ing the Oshawott lol

I picked Oshawott because that's the only Unova starter whose shiny form I haven't own yet.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 195 of 890 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast