Page 196 of 888 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 22184

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats CofD! Great shiny haha. 9 shinies this month is pretty damn impressive as well, kudos.

Hatched 180 more eggs today to take the total up to 1,560 and 1 shiny so far obtained. I'm away for the weekend so won't be continuing these hunts until Monday.

Best of luck over the weekend guys.

Well, I'm now at 29,000 soft resets for shiny Thundurus. ... not much else to say. >__>

I'm also at 1520 SR for a shiny Hoenn starter in Ruby (I'm hunting for shiny Mudkip).

... shine Thundurus! Shine! You're making me paranoid that Thundurus/Tornadus have a shiny-lock on them in the UK games...

Good luck everybody. Congrats on all the new shinies.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Well I've EV trained shiny Purrloin and this is what I've done.
    HP 152 ATK 252 SP. DEF 4 SPD 100 EVs

I've also got two stupid questions that I would like to know. One is now that I've EV trained Purrloin am I able to train it normally now that I've got that out of the way. The second one is for the places in the join avenue do the level ups in the shops work the same as a rare candy where it does not effect EVs.
    Congrats on recent shinies and good luck on all ongoing especially Heliotrope with that stubborn Thundurus.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? MM     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Congrats to everyone on their recent shinies! Good luck on Thundurus Heliotrope, I hope it doesn't take as long as some of your other hunts did.

Anyway I'm posting because I obtained a new shiny last night. I impulsively decided that I wanted to hatch for a shiny Tepig earlier in the week and decided to try and find some nice IVed parents for it. I finally got a good pair of Tepigs and began my hunt on Wednesday. . After I got home on Thursday and after dinner, I started hatching for the day. At around 11:49pm this little guy hatched form the 105th egg total on White 2. Summery Sparkles Video
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4253-3307
    PMD sprites and icon sprites edited by me and XY Shiny mega Ampharos animation is from PLDHnet

Hi guys, happy to see all those shiny, it's very surprising !
    Big congralutions to everyone of you.
    As for me, I decided to make a secret soft reseting hunt on my White 2 game without the shiny charm. Who wanna guess ?
    I hope it won't be too long, and good luck to everyone that are currently hunting.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 26th April 2013 at 11:04 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Grats on Stunfisk and Tepig(might MM one sometime)

as a hunt update im at about 4500-5000 REs at Dreamyard for Venomoth...over 20-25k REs total (got Ledian, Kricketune, and Liepard from here already)...so hopefully the blue moth decides to shine this time...

Good Luck to all...especially Helio on that shiny cloud jockey

EDIT: kinda strange that theres no Live/Live Reaction/Live Encounter Shiny Raticates on Youtube...still want a shiny moth but i thought that was kinda weird...:P
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 27th April 2013 at 2:19 AM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Oh my goodness! I AM FREE I AM DONE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE
    But I'm so tired right now, so congrats to everyone on their recent shinies

Now that I'm done with college, I can focus on shiny hunting again. Im still currently at 100 RE in Route 32, but I'm thinking about doing some surfing in other games for a water type shiny for next months CH
    Tweet Tweet | Shiny Hunt Tumblr

Spoiler:- Shinies:

hey guys. does chaining count for the CH?
    i mean, i really want to get a random encounter one, but i was just wondering if would count.
    thanks, congratulations to everyone and good luck!!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Congrats to Cpchris on Piplup, Starly and Machop (that's some amazing luck there!), Thowra on Altaria, RedJirachi on Terrakion and Ditto, JAWAYami on Pawniard and Herdier, 201238 on Meowth and Geodude, City of Delusion on Totodile and Stunfisk, Crimson_Blazer on Chikorita, pokemaster13 on Cyndaquil and Uxie, Cyndajay on Grumpig, Scrufox86 on Totodile and Nidoran F, Nibbles4Ever on Hoppip, Zane Clarthy on Magnemite, 2rsa on Cobalion, dan2point5 on Treecko, YNCRN on Shellder, Frost Mage on Luxray, ChaChi on Snover, Sneasel and Regice, and Ampharos_Spark on Tepig! Great to see so many new shinies!

I don't have much to report tbh... was only able to do 52 SRs for Snivy today, bringing my total up to 292 SRs (darn college getting in the way of more important matters, lol). On the bright side, if Snivy doesn't shine for the rest of the month, I can count it towards May's community hunt. XD

Oh, and not that anyone really cares, but I had a major sigh of relief this afternoon regarding one of my shinies. I had thought for a long time that the first non-Gyarados shiny I ever caught, Nuzleaf, was stuck somewhere on one of my Colosseum files, which I can't access due to having lost the game disc many years ago. However, I had a sudden burst of insight and decided to check my Sapphire version, and lo and behold, there was my Nuzleaf! I'm planning to transfer it up to Diamond and then to Black so it can finally join the other shinies I've caught. Sorry for the tangent, but I'm just so happy that my first shiny isn't lost forever!

As always, good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Congrats on recent shinies everyone! I'd name specifics, but since Crimson Penguin just named everyone for the last 5 pages, I may as well just be copy and pasting that.

I've now gone well over the odds on Route 35, at 9,254 REs, so this is my 3rd BQ hunt in my SS BQ, and my third one over the odds. It's getting quite annoying, but since this one is actually on 2 games, I guess I can't complain too much.

Good luck everyone on your hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by 201238 View Post
    hey guys. does chaining count for the CH?
    i mean, i really want to get a random encounter one, but i was just wondering if would count.
    thanks, congratulations to everyone and good luck!!
    I remember someone answering this a while back when I first started posting here, they don't count because a majority of them are under 1/1000 chance.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    I remember someone answering this a while back when I first started posting here, they don't count because a majority of them are under 1/1000 chance.
    oh, i see.
    thanks man
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

I'm thinking I might participate in next month's Community Hunt. I was secretly hoping for the Fishing one to win, since that'd make the hunt all the more difficult and because fishing's one of my favorite activities in the main series games (damn you gen V for banishing it to post-game...).

I'm currently playing through Black 2 for the first time, and I'm thinking I may attempt to SR Virizion for that Community Hunt. I doubt I'll have the Shiny Charm before the month's end, so this could be very time consuming. I hope it's possible to SR Virizion in Black 2, and that there's no shiny lock on it.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

*sigh* hit 20579 Abra last night. Really getting tired of this shiny drought.
    Anyway, congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Oh, and not that anyone really cares, but I had a major sigh of relief this afternoon regarding one of my shinies. I had thought for a long time that the first non-Gyarados shiny I ever caught, Nuzleaf, was stuck somewhere on one of my Colosseum files, which I can't access due to having lost the game disc many years ago. However, I had a sudden burst of insight and decided to check my Sapphire version, and lo and behold, there was my Nuzleaf! I'm planning to transfer it up to Diamond and then to Black so it can finally join the other shinies I've caught. Sorry for the tangent, but I'm just so happy that my first shiny isn't lost forever!

As always, good luck to everyone on their hunts!
    I know exactly how you feel.I caught my first shiny on japanese black and I lost the game for a while but luckily my beautiful Tyranitar was found eventually.Nothing can replace a first shiny.XD
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I was planning to concentrate on getting a shiny starter on Pokemon White (I was leaning towards Tepig), but since this month's CH is getting a grass or water type shiny I'll be SRing for Virizion.^__^
    I've actually started just yesterday.Good luck mina-san! ^__~
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hey guys, congrats to dan on treecko, city on stunfisk, YNCRN on shellder and Ccphris on all of the shinys dince my last post.
    Well, i havent had much luck with my secret hunt (seems like everyone is doing one atm lol) but i have made some progress. Im now almost at 500 hundred eggs for this mysterious little critter. Glad to see next months CH too but i completely forgot to vote. Gl all!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I hope it's possible to SR Virizion in Black 2, and that there's no shiny lock on it.
    Yes, you can SR for it.

The only wild Pokemon in B2 that has a shiny lock is Zekrom.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well, I think my hunt is dragging on now. 8,900 REs isn't the longest hunt, but this hunt has been on and off since January....I hope to grab a shiny before 10,000 REs, but I might not.

Anyways, I won't have internet until...tomorrow XD. I am staying around somewhere else. In the long run, good luck!

My contribution is small to this thread, so:

If you could recolour one shiny sprite, which one would it be, and what colours would you use?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    If you could recolour one shiny sprite, which one would it be, and what colours would you use?
    Druddigon. I'd do a simple recolor: instead of a golden head, make it a slightly more purple shade of red than its original form. If we do this, it looks like a mistletoe! Moar Christmas Pokemon ftw!

Decided to add my current shinies to my sig. Let's see if I can work my way up to becoming a pro shiny hunter like y'all! >
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Hey guys,

I've decided on my newest shiny, but I think I'm going to keep it to myself for now and hopefully surprise everyone soon with it.

Oddly enough, it was a shiny that I never realized I liked that much until I was looking for new ones to hunt. He/she is also one of my favorite fifth gen Pokemon, but I guess it was just slipping my mind when I was thinking about targets to hatch.

In any regard, I've hatched 50 eggs thus far and finally got one with strong IV's, so let the hunting begin!

Good luck everyone!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

There are too many to choose from >.< I think I'd have to go with Togepi's family. Instead of white, I'd make them light blue. Though ANY color that is obviously different from the original would be nice

I'm in the midst of breeding a team for my SO, so I won't be hunting for a little while yet. Next month I'll likely focus on my Virizion hunt, or I might MM a Staryu. (I dislike SRing >.<)

Also, what's the deal with all these secret hunts? I don't find them nearly as exciting as when people announce their targets.
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 27th April 2013 at 3:57 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Oh man it's been a while since I've visited this thread. That's bevause I've been playing Mystery Dungeon for the past month, and it took way longer than it should've. But I'm still motivated for my BQ, so I'll be continuing that today.

I'm going to have to say Empoleon. I would add some purple and silver in there.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Oh my gawrsh Garchomp. I'm not even picky about what colors to use (maybe greens and purples? mmmm I like green and purple) but the current shiny is almost indetectable- kinda defeats the purpose of the shiny gig
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Still SR on my secret hunt, hope it doesn't get too long. I'll be very proud of myself if I could get it without giving up. I'm doing slowly but my favorite method is the soft reseting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    (I dislike SRing >.<)
    What ? I think it's the most pleasant way to look for a Pokémon. I keep myself cool while hunting in that way and I hate MM because you have to work a lot.
    Oh well, everyone has a favorite way to hunt.
    Good luck to everyone !
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I caught my first wild Shiny pokemon after all these years of playing pokemon. Its a shiny spinda in Pokemon Emerald.
    Last edited by SoulSilver Eric; 27th April 2013 at 5:39 PM.

Page 196 of 888 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast