Page 203 of 938 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 23441

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

It seems whilst I was gone there was a pool of shinies found, congratulations to anybody who got a shiny since my last post (Especially to Heliotrope).

My friend sold me her Pokémon Diamond, so once I'm done with that I'll try to chain, so happy :3. She sold it to me for a bargain, Ł4.

I've been hunting Turtwig again and may consider quadruple hunting, as I do have 4 main targets. I'll ask my family if I can borrow their DS's.

Also, I've hit 120 eggs for my secret target, it would be a great gift to have it shine today.

GL to everybody on their hunts!

EDIT: I'M SURROUNDED BY DS'S!
    Last edited by supersmew; 4th May 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Been RE'ing in Sapphire for BQ shiny #2 all day. Yet, I am only at 2,000 total RE's in Granite Cave :P. My Grovlye did catch Pokerus from one of the Abra I have been defeating, so that's pretty cool.

Hopefully I get Aron, Makuhita, or Sableye in this hunt.
    Damn, Makuhita is a cool shiny. Funny thing is, I got a random shiny Makuhita on Sapphire in there Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Its crazy that you mention that since I just got a shiny Wingull!

I think I'm gonna RE for Wooper/Quagsire on SS now but I may change my mind if I think of something else.
    Good luck everyone!
    Congrats! Such a pretty shiny, I am quite jealous. And go on! Wooper is absolutely awesome in it's shiny form. Good luck.

Congrats to all other shinies obtained, including Golduck.

Anyways, I have images of Bellsprout (and Hoothoot) here. Enjoy:

Shiny Bellsprout Encounter

Bellsprout's Summary

Shiny Double Battle!

Video: Shiny Bellsprout

I am nearly ready to hunt on Route 35 now. I hope that I get a fairly quick shiny from here and from Ecruteak City.
    Good luck!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Wow, congrats to everyone who's gotten shinys! I love reading back here to see all the success stories.

Haven't had much luck with my shiny roggenrola. Been about 2 weeks and around 250 eggs hatched. I've been alternating between the eggs and RE for a shiny camerupt outside lacunosa town (which sadly only has like a 30% chance to appear in dark grass >.<). I wouldn't actually mind the other shinies from that area - vibrava, skarmory, driftloon so long as it's NOT a skorupi. I loathe that pokemon, it looks like an accordion with arms. It's equally common as the camerupt, so yeah, fingers crossed I don't run into that horrid thing while hunting...

On the other hand I traded my shiny mandibuzz for a shiny heatmor today. Very pleased with the heatmor - I was planning to hunt it after a shiny roggenrola or camerupt, so that's one 'mon off the list.
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Yep, after 3928 REs on my white version shiny Wingull appears. I didn't even hear it sparkle and I almost ran away from it until I noticed it was green at the last second! My luck is crazy right now, even without the shiny charm. I'm just waiting for that super long hunt to happen now lol. I think I'm gonna RE for Wooper/Quagsire on SS now but I may change my mind if I think of something else. So, Community hunt complete!

Good luck everyone!
    Damn, your luck never ceases to amaze. You were just as lucky, if not luckier, in the 5th Gen Shiny Discussion Thread. Congrats though.

Btw, the nickname of your Watchog is 10/10.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hey guys!!!

Trying to complete the CM of this month...
    BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hB94G9NA5k

It appeard so quickly!!

Also, congrats to all of you who got shinies, and good luck to everyone! =D
    CYA!!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Yep, after 3928 REs on my white version shiny Wingull appears. I didn't even hear it sparkle and I almost ran away from it until I noticed it was green at the last second! My luck is crazy right now, even without the shiny charm. I'm just waiting for that super long hunt to happen now lol. I think I'm gonna RE for Wooper/Quagsire on SS now but I may change my mind if I think of something else. So, Community hunt complete!

Good luck everyone!
    Can I just say how absolutely jealous I am of your luck at the moment? You've been getting shinies out of the wazoo pretty much and some pretty wonderful and rare ones too! Huge congrats on Wingull! Also, I extend congratulations to AquaRegisteel on Bellsprout, 201238 on Cyndaquil, pokemaster13 on Woobat, JAWAYami on Kricketune and anything else I might have missed! Only like 4 days in and we're rife with sparkles on all ends!

Chimchar's just eclipsed 13,150 or so SRs. In all honesty I was totally expecting this and I'm pretty 100% it'll overtake shiny Oshawott as well in the next few days. But thanks to the bank holiday weekend, I'm gonna be trying to reach a bare minimum of 14,000 Chimchar come Tuesday, and hopefully more than that provided I can balance hunting with revision for my A Level exams! I just want this little bugger to shine soon so that I don't still have to bother with him come the Summer Holidays... Best of luck to everybody on their hunts, long or short!

1/8192 shinies thus far: Around 130+

Most recent shiny: Uxie (August 29th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by 201238 View Post
    Hey guys!!!

Trying to complete the CM of this month...
    BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hB94G9NA5k

It appeard so quickly!!

Also, congrats to all of you who got shinies, and good luck to everyone! =D
    CYA!!
    Only 11 SRs!? That's insane, gratz!

Thanks for the gratz guys, although I'm feeling a little bad since there are some people going through some long droughts atm. I wish you all luck!

So, I decided to do a secret fishing hunt on SS for a shiny I've been wanting for ages and this months CH gave me that push to finally go for it. So I'll be saving Wooper for another time (sorry Aqua!) but I'll probably end up MMing one since it has a nice DW ability.

Well, that's it for now. Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    City, sounds like Poliwag to me
    Nope =p but you just reminded me how much I wanted a shiny drizzle Politoed! Argh, I have too many targets >.<!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 4th May 2013 at 8:56 PM.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

City, sounds like Poliwag to me

160 REs in Route 35, but the last 60 were in the Bug Catching Contest. Good luck guys, particularly to crash.

Damn city. I'll guess it soon lmao
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 4th May 2013 at 9:16 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

I'm so happy that a thread like this exist! xDDD I have just gotten into the shiny hunting (but I have been admiring shinies for years) and have been lucky enough to obtain 4 shinies in one week by Madusa Methoding (Zubat,Ralts, Zoura and Caterpie) Im currently looking for a shiny Trapinch but I would love to join in something as cool as a community hunt. Im also thinking about putting my videos of getting them on Youtube ^_^ I never knew shiny hunting could be so interesting

I've been reading everyone's posts, and there have been a ton of shinies obtained! Congratulations to all of you on your accomplishments! I'm quite jealous. ^^ I've been in a drought since October, so I haven't had the thrill of a shiny in a long while. Maybe this weekend will end the dry spell, who knows. In my Giant Chasm hunt I'm about to hit 2000 REs, 11K total with no shiny on one file. Good luck with all your hunts!
    Got my copy of X!

Okay, I'm done EV training all of my BQ shinies, and I'm now leveling Giratina to level 100. After that, thanks to the responses, I'll be going to try for a Timid Synchronizer so I have that for Mewtwo in Fire Red. I'll try to hatch the sync in Emerald, though, since that's the only 3rd gen game where breeding is reasonable. I may join in the CH too at some point, though it's likely that I won't since I'll be graduating from high school this month. May is going to be a busy month, what with AP tests, award ceremonies, and writing up a speech for graduation. Anyway, that's all I have to say. Congrats on those recent shinies, and good luck everyone!

EDIT: Nevermind. I realized how much of a hassle getting a Timid sync would be, since I don't have the right resources to get one reliably. I'm going to just SR without one, and see if I can get a decent nature just randomly.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 5th May 2013 at 2:31 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Hey everyone congrats city on the burst of luck!!!

As for me im still hunting porygon 3600 SRs atm and day 10 of hunting steelix I wish something would shine but itll shine eventually good luck everyone congrats on those who completed the community hunt already!

btw starting a HG/SS BQ race any who knows the rules of a badge quest and is willing to join can join, it'll be ton of fun so grab your DS, heartgold/soulsilver and some popcorn and be prepared to start on Monday! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 4th May 2013 at 11:44 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Well guys congrats on all todays shinies including city (you seem to get a shiny a day lol) on wingull.
    Im getting really into this little mystery hunt of mine and now its at 900 eggs, so thats almost 200 eggs today! Im really looking forward to finishing this hunt as it may even count in the CH. Any ideas guys? Gl all
    Oh and city are you hunting shellder?
    Edit: Cocoa that sounds like fun but i really dont have the patience for those yet but one day I WILL complete a bq!
    Edit 2: Seriously city! Congrats on scrafty!
    Last edited by *PKMN Trainer Paddy*; 5th May 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I don't understand this luck!

1422 REs, my 2nd shiny Scrafty, bold nature, moxie... I'm gonna continue hunting here though.

@Paddy - Nope, not shellder.
    Last edited by Supremacy; 7th May 2013 at 4:44 AM.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post

As for me im still hunting porygon 3600 SRs atm and day 10 of hunting steelix I wish something would shine but itll shine eventually good luck everyone congrats on those who completed the community hunt already!

btw starting a HG/SS BQ race any who knows the rules of a badge quest and is willing to join can join, it'll be ton of fun so grab your DS, heartgold/soulsilver and some popcorn and be prepared to start on Monday! Good luck everyone!
    I would take up that offer, but I'm two up lmao

I could wait till you equal my total...

Grats City you lucky guy! Good luck to you all.

Or, as stupid and a suicidalish as it might be, I could...start one on SoulSilver :O
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 5th May 2013 at 4:39 PM.

Hey guys, just stopping by to tell you all some exciting news. I don't have time to congratulate everybody at the moment, so I'll come back to do that later. However, I stopped by a battery store today, and I replaced the internal battery inside my Ruby version! Hoenn is my favorite region, so I'm very excited to be able to be able to hunt there again!

@cocoadragon I am willing to join in on that race if I'm allowed to follow along with Ruby instead. However, I will have to skip out on this one if not sorry :/

Congrats to all recent shinies and good luck on all your hunts. Now to prepare my Ruby version for some hunting
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Congrats everyone on the many shinies obtained lately!

I'm now up to 15,169 REs on Route 35 for my SS BQ. I'll do more later if I can figure out a topic and thesis for an essay I'm writing. I haven't been hunting a ton this weekend because I started a game in my Blue Version.

Good luck everyone on your hunts.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post

I really want to take part, but I won't be ready my Monday T_T
    I guess I can follow along and pretend it's a race, even though I'll be behind. It's probably best I don't race anyways since I'll be SR starters until I get Totodile, rather than taking the first starter I get. But if I'm still wanted when I eventually get Totodile then sure XP

Also, I know I promised to return and congratulate people, but stuff happened. But congrats everyone, I'll try harder next time! I'm still reading every post when I can!

As for updates, Honey Tree hunt (I haven't SR Drifloon in 2+ weeks) is at 4940, nearly 5000! I'm kinda taking it easy on this for a few days because I'm feeling a bit burnt out already, nothing too bad!
    And Castelia City (badge 3 on Black 2) is at 1253 RE, not bad but need to pick up the pace big time! Hoping I'll finish Honey Tree before Castelia City, so I can SR Totodile while I RE, else I'll be SRing on Platinum, SoulSilver and Black 2, and I only SR on my 3DS (DS Lite has broken shoulder buttons and 3DS XL is too big for elastic band)
    Oh well, if that happens I might maybe not do Mandibuzz and try for something else, not sure what though, will have to see if I somehow finish Castelia City quickly!

Good luck everyone, keep hunting!
    Ah! Also, for those who didn't notice (I'm not the most noticable!) I evolved my Lillipup into Herdier, which I'm still 99% sure I'll keep him as, and I would still appreciate name ideas! His male, gentle and likes to fight, which I just realised is a very odd combonation. A gentle fighter!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Congratz on the new shinies guys. ^-^
    Wow,they were so many,and City,I don't know what to say.You don't need a shiny charm,you are one. O_O
    I'm on day 10th of SRing for Virizion. Nothing yet. Hope it shines soon. I want to call her Artemis. XD
    I'm also SRing for my shiny starter one white.I might change from Tepig to Snivy or Oshawott since they count for this CH.I do have a Serperior but since Snivy is my favorite starter I would love to play through the game with another Serperior. Good luck everyone! ^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hi everyone, guess what, I just hatched a shiny marill a few minutes ago. Yay, CH complete. ^_^ It's male, sassy nature, huge power, and strongly defiant. I named it Lura as a play on the Japanese name luriluri, before I remembered it was a boy. :P Ah well, maybe I'll change it later to a more masculine name, though Lura sounds cute. I've now had five shinies in five months, one a month, so I'm on a roll.

I'll resume my shiny buneary hunt tomorrow. Please send me some luck, because I keep trying to chain, and I have the worst time with chaining.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

My hunt for shiny Charmander was on hold while I was playing a nuzlocke challenge, but now it's back on. I've only gone through about 200 SRs. Luckily work is boring today and I have a chance to do some. Good thing it's just a bunch of A and B mashing! The gameboy pocket comes in handy too!
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Congrats on the shinies guys! Especially Aqua on the awesome shiny bellsprout!

I haven't hunted much last 2 days since I've been under the weather but I'm starting to perk up so will continue again today.

@cocoa - I'd love to do the BQ race but I've already done 2 HeartGold BQ's in the last 12 months so think I'll leave it. Hope you guys have a great race though!

Congrats on the Cyndaquil And Scrafty.

I'm considering swapping my hunt to Chimchar, but I don't know for now, I might just stick with Turtwig and decide to hunt Chimchar on my Diamond.

So I'm still hunting Sinnoh Starter and my unnamed MM hunt, I'm starting to tire a little with the MMing, can't wait till I've paid completely for the Diamond as I'm paying it off in chunks, curse my shopping sprees...

Gl to everyone on their hunts!

Saaatoshi!

I'm finishing off hatching Golett eggs before starting this month's CH for an Oddish. I'm nearly up to 900 now...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Hello all, no luck on my end...

But I preordered Pokemon Y yesterday (My sister preordered X) and I can't wait.
    Also preordered New Leaf so, even if there isn't a shiny to grace my screen, I still have games to keep me motivated.

Nice job on the hunts.

Page 203 of 938 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast