Page 204 of 889 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 22207

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Community Hunt Complete X2

I just got a shiny male Frillish in 1132 REs! I want to thank City Of Delusion for reminding me of the cute charmer, it helped a lot. Congrats on recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts.
    Last edited by Shadowkrow; 5th May 2013 at 1:46 PM.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? MM     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

First of all, congrats to everyone who has gotten a shiny recently! Second of all, darn you City!!! I even have the shiny charm and haven't been able to find a shiny Eevee in the wild in FOREVER! I have 5 from breeding and only 1 from Castelia Park! Anyways, super congrats on your major luck!

I have decided today that I will finish this Eevee quest by the end of May. I still need 3 more, but I am almost done with my first batch of 660 eggs and I have already started collecting more. And, as previously stated, I am double, if not triple over the odds in REing an Eevee with the shiny charm. (I don't have an exact total on me, but I will know later on today). So I believe the odds have to be in my favor to finish this quest that I have soley been dedicated to since December 7th.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone and good luck!!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Congrats to all the new shiny pokemon. I am still trying to get my third badge quest pokemon.I am just jumping around route since I got bored with route 211. Starting a soulsivler badge quest sound like fun. I am willing to join to start one.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Virizion is being stubborn, and still hasn't shone. (which surprises me as I've been at this for a while and I have the charm : / )
    I'm seriously thinking of doing a Pearl BQ, but not SRing my starter. Maybe REing on Route 202 for Shinx instead.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

OH YEAH. Guess what just shone after around about 13,800 or so SRs?

http://oi40.*******.com/axfod3.jpg

http://oi39.*******.com/143hxjb.jpg

http://oi42.*******.com/314s3go.jpg (I hate to sound like a noob but how do you get pictures to display here directly instead of just the link? Whole system confused me! :P)

It's about damn time this absolutely gorgeously beautiful passionately pink monkey sparkled for me! I've been wanting to hunt Chimchar pretty much since I started shiny hunting, but due to the length of the SRs I never felt I had the dedication or anything to effectively do it. However, present day crash isn't so much of a noob, seeing how he's dealt with almost 14,000+ SR long Osahwott hunts amongst many more, so now not only did I feel ready, I felt PUMPED and primed to get shiny Chimchar. I was hoping for it to be a fairly average lengthed hunt, but as you can see above, it didn't end up that way, and for a while I felt like I'd never get my gorgeous shiny monkey...

... However, today, whilst on a car journey, I saw the alternate colour even on minimal lighting and the sparkles that followed, and my heart was racing in euphoric joy over my success! But could you blame me much for such a reaction after spending such a long time hunting for it? Whilst not quite to the extent of Helio's Thundurus by any means, this certainly wasn't a short hunt, so to finally get it just felt absolutely amazing! Impish nature isn't exactly amazing, seeing as it pretty much stops me from using special attacks, but the nature means nothing to me, only the sparkles and passion pink truly matter. Once I trade this fella over, shiny Turtwig will be my next target on the same game, as I aim to complete my collection of shiny starters by the time X/Y come out in October, and now that I have Chimchar, only Turtwig, Piplup and Tepig remain on my list! SO glad this guy shone before my exam leave came around, that's one less hunt to worry about over the summer holidays!

Huge congrats on any shinies you guys may have obtained! So absolutely chuffed about this beauty finally being part of my collection!
    Last edited by crashandcortex; 5th May 2013 at 7:49 PM.

1/8192 shinies thus far: 69

Current hunts:
    Route 111 (Sapphire): Around 23,000+ REs

Most recent shiny: Natu (September 7th 2013, Around 16,700 REs)

Quote Originally Posted by crashandcortex View Post

http://oi40.*******.com/axfod3.jpg

http://oi39.*******.com/143hxjb.jpg

http://oi42.*******.com/314s3go.jpg (I hate to sound like a noob but how do you get pictures to display here directly instead of just the link? Whole system confused me! :P)

It's about damn time this absolutely gorgeously beautiful passionately pink monkey sparkled for me! I've been wanting to hunt Chimchar pretty much since I started shiny hunting, but due to the length of the SRs I never felt I had the dedication or anything to effectively do it. However, present day crash isn't so much of a noob, seeing how he's dealt with almost 14,000+ SR long Osahwott hunts amongst many more, so now not only did I feel ready, I felt PUMPED and primed to get shiny Chimchar. I was hoping for it to be a fairly average lengthed hunt, but as you can see above, it didn't end up that way, and for a while I felt like I'd never get my gorgeous shiny monkey...

... However, today, whilst on a car journey, I saw the alternate colour even on minimal lighting and the sparkles that followed, and my heart was racing in euphoric joy over my success! But could you blame me much for such a reaction after spending such a long time hunting for it? Whilst not quite to the extent of Helio's Thundurus by any means, this certainly wasn't a short hunt, so to finally get it just felt absolutely amazing! Impish nature isn't exactly amazing, seeing as it pretty much stops me from using special attacks, but the nature means nothing to me, only the sparkles and passion pink truly matter. Once I trade this fella over, shiny Turtwig will be my next target on the same game, as I aim to complete my collection of shiny starters by the time X/Y come out in October, and now that I have Chimchar, only Turtwig, Piplup and Tepig remain on my list! SO glad this guy shone before my exam leave came around, that's one less hunt to worry about over the summer holidays!

Huge congrats on any shinies you guys may have obtained! So absolutely chuffed about this beauty finally being part of my collection!
    Congratulations, you deserved that Chimchar for sure ! So you are collecting all the starters in their shiny forms, aren't you ? That's interesting, and only 3 more to go, I hope you get them all soon before X and Y are coming !
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

OMG.

Whilst hunting on HG in Route 35 and starters in SS, and whilst listening to DragonForce, a beauty popped up.

It was a shiny CYNDAQUIL after ONLY 152 SRs! Bloody hell my luck is absolutely sensational now!

Pics and video will be up later!

Not evolving it. Have some luck from me you lot =P

Only Totodile is needed to complete the set...interesting!
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 5th May 2013 at 6:12 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    OMG.

Whilst hunting on HG in Route 35 and starters in SS, and whilst listening to DragonForce, a beauty popped up.

It was a shiny CYNDAQUIL after ONLY 152 SRs! Bloody hell my luck is absolutely sensational now!

Pics and video will be up later!
    That's awesome! Are you done with your luck now? Think I could borrow it for a week or so? I just need it for Virizion, Phione and my first Pearl BQ shiny
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

hey guys!
    while trying to complete CH with a johto starter, i was doing some chaning and...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-83i1t96Ww

Also, i'd like to thank all of those who congratulated me, and congratulate all the recent shinies!
    Good luck everyone, and keep hunting!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

I was shiniless until a few months ago.

2 weeks ago I find a Shiny Zubat and Machop on the same night on the same cart, Platinum.

I Nuzlocke Black, Audino grinding in Lostlorn Forest, see a shaky patch and on my way I find a wild pokemon. "DAMNIT" I think...

There it was, a shiny female Tranquill. Mia is Rash with Big Pecks (NO SUPER LUCK!) but WOW my third in 2 weeks.

Michigan's #1 Pokemon group

Community Hunt Complete(2nd time)

I have been hatching for a shiny slowpoke since May 1st after I got my shiny Horsea and it has finally hatched. Took a total of 865 eggs with shiny charm. I was getting worried that it was going to go over the odds. It has Lonely Nature and its female and its ability is Own Tempo. I'm going to evolve it into Slowbro since Slowbro has a better shiny sprite than Slowking and I already have a shiny Slowking from a trade. I am going to hatch for Shiny Tentacool next because I have always loved how it and Tentacruel look. Photo 160.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats Shiny Lord on shiny slowpoke, Jelicent on all your shinies, 201238 on chains, Aqua on Cyndaquil, Crash on Chimchar, and everyone else who's recently gotten shinies.

Yesterday I was tired of my SS BQ and instead ran around in the Safari Zone of my FR and LG for a while. Didn't get anything, but it was nice to have a change of scenery. Also, I'll be taking a little break from this BQ only to play through my Blue version alongside my brother who is playing Yellow. It'll be good for me to let me refresh the hunt later on.

Good luck everyone on your hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

OH YEAH!
    CH complete!
    My mystery hunt shone after 1038 eggs! Im so happy to reveal that it is, no other that TURTWIG! Full marks for my imagination! Hes adamant with flawless atk and has outstanding potential according to the subway dude! But i dunno if i wanna evolve him. He looks awesome but im not keen on torterras shiny sprite. So what do y'all think? Congrats to Aqua, shiny lord and crash and convex on your shinies! Gl all
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Haha Massive congrats paddy on grabbing your namesake in shiny form! Congrats to aqua, cortex and shiny lord too. Great work guys!

I've hatched 330 eggs today taking me to 2,790 eggs but nothing decided to shine. It's been over 1,500 eggs since the last shiny so I'm hoping something comes soon.

Yes! Shiny #2 in my Sapphire BQ has just been caught:

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/311uzut.jpg[/IMG]

Was watchin some live encounter vids and looked down just in time to see the sparkles. I got Pokerus AND a shiny in only 3,610 encounters. Epic .

Good luck to everyone's hunts. I'm winning, Helio lol.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Congratulations to AquaRegisteel on Cyndaquil, 201238 on that Skitty, Jelicent on all those recent shinies, Shiny Lord on that Slowpoke and PaddysTurtwigFanClub on that brillant Turtwig ! Also good luck to dan2point5 but especially to Charizardmaster#1 whom I'm cheering a lot on his hard Badge Quest. Phew, only one left to say a word...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yes! Shiny #2 in my Sapphire BQ has just been caught:

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/311uzut.jpg[/IMG]

Was watchin some live encounter vids and looked down just in time to see the sparkles. I got Pokerus AND a shiny in only 3,610 encounters. Epic .

Good luck to everyone's hunts. I'm winning, Helio lol.
    You. You know that I love to comment your recent shinies, don't you ?
    Very happy for you, Aron is very cute but its evolutions are just gorgeous on their shiny forms. Too bad it's a female (since I care a lot about genders, I would be crying if I was you, ahah) but you'll get use to it, I'm sure of it. I wonder what will be your next target. Let me take a look, uhm... A Pokémon on Route 110, maybe ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Congratulations to all who have gotten shinies since my last post. I have news!

I got bored hatching Eevee and Bagon (due to the high hatch rate) so I thought why not try pokeradar in 4th gen games. I load up my pearl version and try to get Bagon. But after a lot of tries and getting everything BUT Bagon I decided to go for the Meditite that showed up. I wasn't serious at first as I just went into random patches hoping for the chain to break but was surprised when it did not. Anyway I got ONE shiny Meditite in a shiny patch at chain 38 but like virtually all of my early shiny patch chains it broke soon after and I went into a supposed safe patch. Ah oh well I got one shiny out of it and can always try again. And another new shiny for my collection. I have also tried and failed many times to chain Meditite so I am very happy I finally got the shiny. Now if only Bagon could shine in a really early patch for me..

Oh and I quick update on my hatching... on white version I have not hatched much.. a few boxes worth of eggs but no shiny yet. On black 2... I have hatched one box of Bagon with some random Eevee gatherings I picked up to keep it more fun. No shinies so far but hopefully i'll find one in the remaining 7 boxes. I will then try to MM Squirtle and Bulbasaur for the Community hunt. Possibly Corphish too.

Good luck to everyone still shiny hunting.
    Shinies are good.

I have desperately been trying to hatch a few Bulbasaur through the Masuda Method on my HeartGold over the last few days. I'm up to exactly 330 Eggs hatched at the moment. After I hatch all of the Eggs that I've hoarded in my PC, I'm probably going to move my breeding Ditto/Bulbasaur over to either my Black or White cartridge so I can get those slightly better odds. I'd like to get Black 2/White 2 sometime soon so I can use that lovely little Shiny Charm.

Honestly, though, I might have to take a break from hatching for a while. I'm thinking about chaining for a pair of Meditite or a pair of Chingling on Platinum today.
    Current Shiny count: 191
    Currently going for: Three Bulbasaur via Masuda Method (Currently at ~320 Eggs)

Shiny List

FINALLY IT SHOWN!!!! YES!!!MY SECRET TARGET! Congrats crashandcortex on finally getting that stubborn monkey

yay i got the picture to show ^^

Yes a golden rock snake graced my screen as i saw it scroll across it sparkle it was the best thing I've seen
    I'm really happy I finally got this thing after 11 days of hunting!!! Yipppeeee! this is one of my favorite shiny, my first
    secret target and my first repel trick shiny and it came only day before i start my HG/SS BQ and my first shiny of may DDDD!

omg good luck everyone and congrats on the recent shinies
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th May 2013 at 2:39 AM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congrats to 201238 on Cyndaquil (wow, so fast >.<), NightHaze12 on Zubat and Ralts and Zorua and Caterpie, City Of Delusion on Scrafty, wobbanut on Marrill, Shadowkrow on Frillish, crashandcortex on Chimchar, Aquaregisteel on Cyndaquil, 201238, Jelicent on Zubat and Machop and Tranquill, Shiny Lord on Slowpoke, PaddysTurtwigFanClub on Turtwig, Master Leo on Aron, Scrufox86, cocoadragon on Steelix,

Quote Originally Posted by crashandcortex View Post
    I've been worried the time since I started going after Chimchar that I'd get it before you in a really low number of SRs, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that because I'd have felt really guilty >.< Especially since I have yet to do a hunt that's gone over the odds. Not to mention I don't really even like the Chimchar line;_;

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    *Restarts SS to get in on the super-quick shiny Cyndaquil finds* kidding...a little...

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Im so happy to reveal that it is, no other that TURTWIG!
    I was actually just looking at your shiny card a day or two ago and wondered when you'd go after Turtwig :x

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Too bad it's a female (since I care a lot about genders, I would be crying if I was you, ahah) but you'll get use to it, I'm sure of it.
    I find this kind of funny after talking about my female Staraptor since when I was planning my Black 2 team (which remains unfinished) and contemplating genders, the idea of a female Aggron sort of grew on me Though I'm really not too bother by female Staraptor, either (if I remember right, the female I used in my first Diamond playthrough was female, which is maybe why I don't really mind). Generally speaking, I think Staraptor's much easier to see as female rather than Aggron, so kind of funny it's one I had planned to get female

Quote Originally Posted by Owlbituary View Post
    I'd like to get Black 2/White 2 sometime soon so I can use that lovely little Shiny Charm.
    Perhaps you already know about this, but if it makes any difference, there's a Deoxys event coming up to get it from Nintendo wifi, and according to the official website, it's only for Black 2/White 2. Starts the 8th, and I'd guess it'll only last a few weeks.

-----

I worked this morning and due to a scheduling mixup, was asked to come back for another shift, and being one I wanted, I happily obliged. However, it was quite slow, so I went home in less than 3 hours...That being said, I didn't get as much hunting done as I'd planned as a result. Still, 200 REs for Shinx and 60 SRs for Chimchar. Tomorrow I have to work in the morning and should be done by early afternoon, but I'm no fool - I saw who's working that night, and I know how they call in over half their shifts, so I'm basically preparing myself to go in for that shift as well, which would pretty much render me unable to hunt until around 10pm...But maybe I won't have to go in!

Anyways...I'm still really nervous I'll find something other than Shinx. If it's another Starly, I'm not sure I'll even count it towards my BQ. I won't necessarily be upset with another Starly since it's a shiny I like, but I'd just rather have different pokemon on my BQ. And honestly, I'd much rather have a long hunt that gives me a Shinx than a short hunt or even a couple short hunts that give me something other than Shinx...Meh.

Good luck everyone, seeing lots of shinies lately
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 4,700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 1 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Hello everybody! Major congrats on all recent shinies (I will catch back up soon sorry)

My Rock Tunnel and Turtwig hunts are still going strong. The Turtwig hunt is turning out to be a little boring though. I am determined to get through it though.

For those of you who haven't noticed, I have taken my Soul Silver BQ out of my signature. This is because I have put it on hold. I will continue it at another time in the future. Hopefully soon though

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! I hope that they'll all shine soon.

Edit: @lunafloon Congrats! 15 shinies is a big accomplishment. That brings me to a question though. How many shines does everyone have? I'm not actually 100% sure, but I think I have 18. I'll have to double check on that.
    Last edited by HGaddict; 6th May 2013 at 6:04 AM.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

First off, congratulations to wobbanut on Marill, Shadowkrow on Frillish, crashandcortex on Chimchar (nice choice haha!), AquaRegisteel on Cyndaquil, 201238 on Skitty, Jelicent on your 3 shinies, Shiny Lord on Slowpoke, PaddysTurtwigFanClub on Turtwig, Master Leo on Aron, Scrufox86 on Meditite and cocoadragon on Steelix!

oh
    my
    gosh

I kid you not, exactly 1300 RE's after Lillipup, a male shiny Pidove just appeared on Black 2.
    I can't even make this up, I've had shorter hunts before but never this soon after another shiny, and it feels amazing! I'm also happy he's male, since I didn't really mind the gender (I actually prefer female Unfezant) but was hoping a little bit more for a male, just for better shiny colours.

Anyways, shock over, he's level 15, Docile natured, somewhat vain and his ability is Big Pecks. Not bad I'd say, though not what I wanted, I did say I wouldn't mind getting any shiny from Castelia and I meant it. I will be back for Cottonee and Buneary, but this is more than good enough for now!
    Black 2 is being way too nice to me, and I just know my luck will run out soon, perhaps even on badge 4. 3 shinies under the odds, one soft reset and two random encounters.

IV's for those interested-
    7–13 HP; 24–29/14–19 Physical; 8–14/31 Special; 1–7 Speed

Pictures! Of Pidove and Herdier!
        Spoiler:- ~:

I guess it's time to take on Burgh, and Pidove is just perfect for the job!
    No name yet, but I'll think of one! I'll just have to go stare at shiny Unfezant sprites for a while haha! His name is Indigo, which won't make sense until his final evolution, but I thought it suited the very flamboyant purple masked Unfezant.

Lets hope Platinum finally gives me badge 2's shiny next, it's falling behind fast! I now need to work out what my badge 4 hunt will be, since I planned to SR Mandibuzz, but since I now have a flying type I might change to something I can RE, since I have too many SR hunts going already on Platinum and eventually SoulSilver!
    I'm thinking Desert Resort, but it's a risk since I really dislike Sigilyph with a passion, and I'm not keen on shiny Darmanitan. Trapinch, Maractus, Sandshrew and Sandile are all very tempting though... I could hunt at the entrance I guess, and maybe get me a Scraggy, but no Trapinch and still a chance of Darumaka. I'll have a think about it!

Good luck to all of you too, whether your hunts be short or long!

Edit!
    Also, I hit 15 shinies, yay! I like to celebrate each 5 shiny milestone, because it still blows me away that until November 16th last year, I only had 6 shinies, and now I have nearly 10 more. I'm so grateful and so happy for my shiny progress :D
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 6th May 2013 at 6:10 AM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Congrats to everyone on their shinies since my last post. Sorry to do a blanket congrats but I dont have much time at the moment. Just posting to update.

I've mainly been hunting on my white 2 badge quest since my last post as I recently had enough money saved to get some other games I've been wanting and was playing those. I'm currently up to 9,714 encounters for my 3rd target. It looks like it will be another hunt over 10,000 for the 3rd time on this BQ. I now feel as if this BQ is going to be a very long one.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

EDIT: I currently have 25 shinies. 20 of which I obtained since I began hunting in November last year. 4 of the other 5 were completely random and the last was a result of my only successful attempt at chaining.
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 6th May 2013 at 6:27 AM.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    You. You know that I love to comment your recent shinies, don't you ?
    Very happy for you, Aron is very cute but its evolutions are just gorgeous on their shiny forms. Too bad it's a female (since I care a lot about genders, I would be crying if I was you, ahah) but you'll get use to it, I'm sure of it. I wonder what will be your next target. Let me take a look, uhm... A Pokémon on Route 110, maybe ?
    Lol, thanks. I wasnt worried about the gender as much as I was hoping I didnt find a shiny Abra (teleport) and Aggron has one of my favorite cries, so I love male or female.

Oh, I actually decided to hunt on Route 117 (West of Mauville City). The route has Roselia, Surskit, Marill, and Volbeat, which is one of my dream shinies. Volbeat has an awesome shiny sprite and isnt hunted as much so that's the one I want the most. Currently at 550 RE's.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Page 204 of 889 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast