Page 205 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 22227

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I've been worried the time since I started going after Chimchar that I'd get it before you in a really low number of SRs, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that because I'd have felt really guilty >.< Especially since I have yet to do a hunt that's gone over the odds. Not to mention I don't really even like the Chimchar line;_;
    Ahahaha, honestly even if you did get shiny Chimchar before me I wouldn't have minded at all. Such is the game of shiny hunting, you never know when you're going to get your shiny, and everybody's hunting experience ends up being totally different as a result of it all being beyond our control! Thanks a bunch for the congrats btw ^.^ The video's up on my Youtube channel if anybody wishes to view it!

Also, huge congrats to Lunafloon on Pidove, cocoadragon on Steelix (that thing is absolutely GORGEOUS, one day I will get it and make up for the Onix "fail" from 2010!), Master Leo on Aron, Shiny Lord on Slowpoke, and everybody else who managed to succeed on getting such wonderful shinies! Only 6 days in and we're already opening the floodgates when it comes to shinies! On another note, I uploaded shiny Chimchar onto PBR to check it's IVs, and they're surprisingly beastly! Here they are:

Chimchar (Impish):
    HP: 14-15
    Attack: 18-19
    Defense: 22-23
    Special Attack: 28-29
    Special Defense: 4-5
    Speed: 28-29

It's definitely going to end up as a strong physical attacker with those IVs and the Impish nature! Additionally on a more comical note, I placed it in a test battle against my big bad shiny EV trained Blaziken, yet because of how absolutely atrocious PBR's AI is, the untouched level 5 Chimchar managed to defeat Blaziken due to the latter constantly spamming Focus Punch! On a hunting note I've also begun to hunt for shiny Turtwig on Platinum, as I've traded Chimchar to Diamond and restarted the file. Aiming to cram as many SRs into the bank holiday Monday as I can while simutaneously balancing revision into it, and I'm currently at around 180 SRs, getting up early just so I could hunt as much as possible! Just hoping this is a normal length hunt and isn't quite as frustrating as Chimchar was!

1/8192 shinies thus far: 69

Current hunts:
    Route 111 (Sapphire): Around 23,000+ REs

Most recent shiny: Natu (September 7th 2013, Around 16,700 REs)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yes! Shiny #2 in my Sapphire BQ has just been caught:

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/311uzut.jpg[/IMG]

Was watchin some live encounter vids and looked down just in time to see the sparkles. I got Pokerus AND a shiny in only 3,610 encounters. Epic .

Good luck to everyone's hunts. I'm winning, Helio lol.
    Nice going! I'm currently at 2990 encounters for my 2nd Ruby BQ shiny, so I hope to catch up with you soon.

I'm also at 860 SR for shiny Tornadus, and 4700 encounters in my Heart Gold BQ.

Congrats on the shiny Chimchar, Crash! And congrats on all the other shinies guys. Good luck every body.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Perhaps you already know about this, but if it makes any difference, there's a Deoxys event coming up to get it from Nintendo wifi, and according to the official website, it's only for Black 2/White 2. Starts the 8th, and I'd guess it'll only last a few weeks.
    I did not know about that event! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely be trying to get my hands on Black 2/White 2 by then.
    Current Shiny count: 191
    Currently going for: Three Bulbasaur via Masuda Method (Currently at ~320 Eggs)

Shiny List

Woo! I finally managed to get my shiny Skorupi! It hatched exactly a week after I got my shiny Turtwig.
    My shiny Pokemon:
    111 eggs (Also my 649th Pokemon) 194 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    FINALLY IT SHOWN!!!! YES!!!MY SECRET TARGET! Congrats crashandcortex on finally getting that stubborn monkey

yay i got the picture to show ^^

Yes a golden rock snake graced my screen as i saw it scroll across it sparkle it was the best thing I've seen
    I'm really happy I finally got this thing after 11 days of hunting!!! Yipppeeee! this is one of my favorite shiny, my first
    secret target and my first repel trick shiny and it came only day before i start my HG/SS BQ and my first shiny of may DDDD!

omg good luck everyone and congrats on the recent shinies
    Hey, congratulations ! Once again, very great shiny, too. It reminds me too much Geodude's shiny color, eheh. Good luck for now on !
    I find this kind of funny after talking about my female Staraptor since when I was planning my Black 2 team (which remains unfinished) and contemplating genders, the idea of a female Aggron sort of grew on me Though I'm really not too bother by female Staraptor, either (if I remember right, the female I used in my first Diamond playthrough was female, which is maybe why I don't really mind). Generally speaking, I think Staraptor's much easier to see as female rather than Aggron, so kind of funny it's one I had planned to get female
    Thing is, Staraptor is more feminine in its shiny form than Aron's evolutionnary line, if you ask me. And the female is great as well. But in Aron's case, I don't know. I'm just a gender addict, wich doesn't make my play time easier (I past 3 hours to find a female Synchronize Ralts for my team in Sapphire, just to show you how much it counts). Oh well, we'll see. It doesn't look like it bothers him, eheh.
    I worked this morning and due to a scheduling mixup, was asked to come back for another shift, and being one I wanted, I happily obliged. However, it was quite slow, so I went home in less than 3 hours...That being said, I didn't get as much hunting done as I'd planned as a result. Still, 200 REs for Shinx and 60 SRs for Chimchar. Tomorrow I have to work in the morning and should be done by early afternoon, but I'm no fool - I saw who's working that night, and I know how they call in over half their shifts, so I'm basically preparing myself to go in for that shift as well, which would pretty much render me unable to hunt until around 10pm...But maybe I won't have to go in!

Anyways...I'm still really nervous I'll find something other than Shinx. If it's another Starly, I'm not sure I'll even count it towards my BQ. I won't necessarily be upset with another Starly since it's a shiny I like, but I'd just rather have different pokemon on my BQ. And honestly, I'd much rather have a long hunt that gives me a Shinx than a short hunt or even a couple short hunts that give me something other than Shinx...Meh.

Good luck everyone, seeing lots of shinies lately
    You know what ? You should try Valley Windwork. This place is full only with Pokémon you don't have in their shiny form (I guess) with Bidoof (meh..), Shinx, Pachirisu, Shellos (West Sea, the pink one) and Buizel.
    If you're kinda worried with Pachirisu, listen to me. I took a Pachirisu in my Diamond instead of Shinx. Sounds crazy but I don't regret my choice. Pachirisu can be a beast when it wants to (and Dawn's make me fall in love with it). Maybe with Static, it will attract Pachirisu too (they have an encounter rate of 10% while Shinx has 20%) and having this one won't bother you, I think. It's just my opinion, if you still want to hunt where you are, fine with it. It's just a proposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunafloon View Post
    First off, congratulations to wobbanut on Marill, Shadowkrow on Frillish, crashandcortex on Chimchar (nice choice haha!), AquaRegisteel on Cyndaquil, 201238 on Skitty, Jelicent on your 3 shinies, Shiny Lord on Slowpoke, PaddysTurtwigFanClub on Turtwig, Master Leo on Aron, Scrufox86 on Meditite and cocoadragon on Steelix!

oh
    my
    gosh

I kid you not, exactly 1300 RE's after Lillipup, a male shiny Pidove just appeared on Black 2.
    I can't even make this up, I've had shorter hunts before but never this soon after another shiny, and it feels amazing! I'm also happy he's male, since I didn't really mind the gender (I actually prefer female Unfezant) but was hoping a little bit more for a male, just for better shiny colours.

Anyways, shock over, he's level 15, Docile natured, somewhat vain and his ability is Big Pecks. Not bad I'd say, though not what I wanted, I did say I wouldn't mind getting any shiny from Castelia and I meant it. I will be back for Cottonee and Buneary, but this is more than good enough for now!
    Black 2 is being way too nice to me, and I just know my luck will run out soon, perhaps even on badge 4. 3 shinies under the odds, one soft reset and two random encounters.

IV's for those interested-
    7–13 HP; 24–29/14–19 Physical; 8–14/31 Special; 1–7 Speed

Pictures! Of Pidove and Herdier!
        Spoiler:- ~:

I guess it's time to take on Burgh, and Pidove is just perfect for the job!
    No name yet, but I'll think of one! I'll just have to go stare at shiny Unfezant sprites for a while haha! His name is Indigo, which won't make sense until his final evolution, but I thought it suited the very flamboyant purple masked Unfezant.

Lets hope Platinum finally gives me badge 2's shiny next, it's falling behind fast! I now need to work out what my badge 4 hunt will be, since I planned to SR Mandibuzz, but since I now have a flying type I might change to something I can RE, since I have too many SR hunts going already on Platinum and eventually SoulSilver!
    I'm thinking Desert Resort, but it's a risk since I really dislike Sigilyph with a passion, and I'm not keen on shiny Darmanitan. Trapinch, Maractus, Sandshrew and Sandile are all very tempting though... I could hunt at the entrance I guess, and maybe get me a Scraggy, but no Trapinch and still a chance of Darumaka. I'll have a think about it!

Good luck to all of you too, whether your hunts be short or long!
    Alright Lunafloon, you're on the road ! Too bad it wasn't Buneary (I simply adore its shiny form) but Pidove is great as well. What's your next hunt ? I hope it's gonna be a other-than-generation-five Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Lol, thanks. I wasnt worried about the gender as much as I was hoping I didnt find a shiny Abra (teleport) and Aggron has one of my favorite cries, so I love male or female.

Oh, I actually decided to hunt on Route 117 (West of Mauville City). The route has Roselia, Surskit, Marill, and Volbeat, which is one of my dream shinies. Volbeat has an awesome shiny sprite and isnt hunted as much so that's the one I want the most. Currently at 550 RE's.
    I thought about that route as well, but the fact that Roselia can't evolve and finding Pokémon like Marill and Oddish, from a past generation, makes the choice difficult. Oh well, you just have to decide, Volbeat is an amazing shiny, and if you manage to get a shiny Surskit, I will be like "No waaaay...".
    As for a challenge, why don't you say "I have to find a shiny before I see 100 Surskit" ? I saw someone doing sort of challenge like that with Yanma in another game (Yanma has also 1% of encounter rate) and she managed to get her shiny before seeing 100 Yanma. Maybe luck would be with you too.

Anyway, good luck to everyone !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 6th May 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Up to 550 Lotad eggs and no shine yet. Ah well. Its got a really nice short hatch cycle though so I can blow through 100 eggs in no time. Only issue I am having is that I'll be biking up and down while reading the news or watching a movie, and sometime notice that I haven't had a hatch in a bit, and I'll look and find all are already hatched and I've been biking up and down for who knows how long with no eggs to hatch >.<

*EDIT*
    Community hunt complete!

Yay! Got my Freda after 589 eggs She's Modest and has pretty ... meh IVs lol. 8, 28, 2, 16, 31, 10. I was hoping for a male, but I'm quite fine with the female since she has the DW Swift Swim ability Yay fuschia Lotad!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps1da61639.jpg
    Last edited by Laurelai; 6th May 2013 at 6:27 PM.
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

@pappouse haha that Yanma thing was me! Was the last leg of my BQ and was mixing it up by playing a little game to help pass the time. Think I saw about 35 Yanma before shiny Nidoran appeared.

Massive congrats cocoa on shiny steelix, great shiny!

Just stocked up 180 more eggs so I'm gonna start hatching them.

Good luck y'all haha.

Well, great. My ds lite r button dont work so I cant soft reset. I guess I have hard reset for johto starter. I really hoping totodile buy any starter is ok.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Grats on all recent shinies since my last post.

I started the MMing process for Lotad(had to hatch a female one[i chose Hardy nature...so hopefully when it shines it'll have great HP], to breed with my foreign Breloom[would've use my Ditto..but eggs appear faster when its not a Ditto], im hoping for the Rain Dish ability instead of the DW ability[mostly because my DW Ludicolo is Male] and Rain Dish is awsome) ...anyways i got a female in there now, but i decided to RE Route 10 at least once more before i start collecting eggs. still hoping for anyone but Herdier...so we'll see...

still not sure what to do for Venomoth...RE Dreamyard(found 1 Ledian, 1 Liepard, and 2 Kricketune there already) until i find one(thought it'd be nice to catch in a Dusk Ball), or MM for one...what do you guys think?

Good Luck on all hunts!!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

What are the odds of hatching a shiny WITHOUT using MM? I have no access to online trading whatsoever, no thanks to my sister

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    What are the odds of hatching a shiny WITHOUT using MM? I have no access to online trading whatsoever, no thanks to my sister
    Same as encountering one in the wild - 1/8,192...

4,723 and counting with Latios... 723 today and rising...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

8,400 SRs

Congrats to everyone above and below me who got a shiny!

I'm SRing Giratina. Just started today and have 233 done.
    Took a break from MMing Larvitar(500 eggs done).

Can someone explain this rubber band thing for SRing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZirZarzoon View Post
    Can someone explain this rubber band thing for SRing? Thanks.
    while SRing on a DS you gotta press L+R+Start+Select and if you put a rubber band around the L+R buttons(Holding both down), all you have to do is press Start+Select which makes SRing faster and easier(only need 1 hand)...hope this helps
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

WHAT THE...? JHOTO STARTERS COMPLETE AND BQ #1

omg omg omg shiny cyndaquil appears after only 324 starters seen o.o i got this about 3 hours ago after coming home from school this is completely unexpected
    I was collecting eggs for the next shiny of my name quest(remoraid) and SRing jhoto starters while chatting on skype when i saw a brown cyndaquil fly across elm's machine
    this is the exact starter i was aiming for but i would have started my BQ regardless which one i found!

@Dangertrout that really sucks but congrats on the shiny phione
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th May 2013 at 11:10 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Just be aware that SRing with a rubber band could potentially make those buttons stuck in that position.

Thanks for the luck Aqua! Just hatched a shiny Phione (with Bold nature, despite the lack of an everstone!) So CH complete for me
    I'm really glad I got that, because I am having a really crappy day. Did some spring cleaning and discovered mold and mildew had infested the back corner of the closet. I lost many boxes for my anime boxed sets I'm especially sad at the loss of the fancy art box my Fruits Basket collection came in.
    Ah well, at least my landlord is having someone come in next week to open up the wall and fix the problem.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

After 340 eggs I hatched my shiny Shellder :3
    I always wanted one when I first saw it's shiny sprite, and then cloyster's shiny sprite too (I love blue shinies!)
    she is Lax nature which is good! (+defense -sp def)
    her IV's are also pretty good!
    28/12/30/5/29/28

shinyshellder.jpg

Funny thing is I NEVER saw her hatch. I did a batch of 110, and she hatched at 50. I was on my LAST egg and I decided to look at my Pokedex as precautionary and I seen Shiny Seen: 1
    and I was like F***!!!!!

Community hunt complete x2
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 7th May 2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

5,000 SRs for Latios now, so I've done 1,000 today... Not bad at all...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

8,400 SRs

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get my DS to work with the soft reset. I keep pressing left right start select with all my might and nothing happens except my bike moves and I go into battle. At least I've decided to go with torchic for my shiny starter (after buneary and a fifth gen pokemon) so I can just SR Ruby or Sapphire, but I would like to know what to do in case I ever try restarting for Diamond/Pearl on up for starters or legendaries.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get my DS to work with the soft reset. I keep pressing left right start select with all my might and nothing happens except my bike moves and I go into battle. At least I've decided to go with torchic for my shiny starter (after buneary and a fifth gen pokemon) so I can just SR Ruby or Sapphire, but I would like to know what to do in case I ever try restarting for Diamond/Pearl on up for starters or legendaries.
    your bike shouldn't be moving.... are you pressing left and right on the directional pad? because the L & R buttons you want to press are the shoulder buttons on the top edge of your DS

Oh, thanks for the tip! Now I got it to work. No wonder I kept having trouble resetting.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Oh. My. God. I don't even...

After only 2,279 SRs on my Black 2 game I got my first badge quest shiny! I hunted for this shiny on my white and black games last year must have done around 10,000 SRs for it if not more on those games. I had hunted for nearly three weeks straight every moment I had (even SRed during my classes and while eating), then hunted sporadically for four plus months with nothing to show for it. So I was incredibly surprised this shined so quickly on my black 2 (especially considering my average hunt length is about 5,700). I probably would have screamed if I had been alone but I wasn't, so I didn't. But I did spazz out a bit.

He's brave natured and often dozes off; which wouldn't be very good if I was obsessed with perfect natures considering brave decreases speed, but I don't so I don't really mind. Not sure what I'll name him yet, but considering I have to get to Castelia's name rater to officially name him, I've got plenty of time to find the perfect one.

Anyway, CH complete! and my first badge quest shiny has been obtained! Not sure where I'm going to go next (might go for a shiny Purrloin or hunt of Floccesy Ranch). Already have three shinies this month, lonvin' May so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    Oh. My. God. I don't even...

After only 2,279 SRs on my Black 2 game I got my first badge quest shiny! I hunted for this shiny on my white and black games last year must have done around 10,000 SRs for it if not more on those games. I had hunted for nearly three weeks straight every moment I had (even SRed during my classes and while eating), then hunted sporadically for four plus months with nothing to show for it. So I was incredibly surprised this shined so quickly on my black 2 (especially considering my average hunt length is about 5,700). I probably would have screamed if I had been alone but I wasn't, so I didn't. But I did spazz out a bit.

He's brave natured and often dozes off; which wouldn't be very good if I was obsessed with perfect natures considering brave decreases speed, but I don't so I don't really mind. Not sure what I'll name him yet, but considering I have to get to Castelia's name rater to officially name him, I've got plenty of time to find the perfect one.

Anyway, CH complete! and my first badge quest shiny has been obtained! Not sure where I'm going to go next (might go for a shiny Purrloin or hunt of Floccesy Ranch). Already have three shinies this month, lonvin' May so much!
    thats great! what have you been hunting all this time? I may be blind, but I don't think you mentioned it here (and I'm not reading back thru bunches of pages to see what it was that you were working on )

Gratz to wobbanut on Marill, Shadowkrow on male Frillish (glad the cute charm worked!), crashandcortex on Chimchar, AquaRegisteel on Cyndaquil, 201238 on Cyndaquil, Shiny Lord on Slowpoke, Master Leo on Aron, cocoadragon on Steelix and Cyndaquil (lots of Cyndaquils lately!), Lunafloon on Pidove, MR DS BOY on Skorupi, Laurelai on Lotad, Dangertrout on Phione, ohjeezitskim on Shellder, and Wyverndust on Snivy (I think?) There's so much luck going around lately, but gratz to anyone I missed!

I also have shiny news! After only 2 days of fishing, my secret hunt shines!

Spoiler:- :

Community hunt complete x2!

This is such a cool shiny to have as my 150th! My adamant sync worked and it has Rock Head as its ability which is just what I wanted! This is my 5th shiny already this month which is just insane. I have no idea where to hunt next but I'll think of something.

Good luck guys!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Congrats to Lunafloon on Pidove, MR DS BOY on Skorupi, Laurelai on Lotad, cocoadragon on Cyndaquil (okay, now I'm really tempted to reset SS...), Dangertrout on Phione, ohjeezitskim on Shellder, Wyverndust on Snivy, and City Of Delusion on Relicanth!

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    How many shines does everyone have?
    For me, all of them are in my sig, so I have 7 shinies (not counting the event ones). Like Lunafloon, I'm kind of surprised at my progress. I didn't start hunting officially until November, and I've gotten 6 shinies. Not necessarily a lot when you consider some people are getting 10+ each month, but it's more than I thought I'd get!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    [B]Thing is, Staraptor is more feminine in its shiny form than Aron's evolutionnary line, if you ask me. And the female is great as well. But in Aron's case, I don't know. I'm just a gender addict, wich doesn't make my play time easier (I past 3 hours to find a female Synchronize Ralts for my team in Sapphire, just to show you how much it counts). Oh well, we'll see. It doesn't look like it bothers him, eheh.

You know what ? You should try Valley Windwork. This place is full only with Pokémon you don't have in their shiny form (I guess) with Bidoof (meh..), Shinx, Pachirisu, Shellos (West Sea, the pink one) and Buizel.
    If you're kinda worried with Pachirisu, listen to me. I took a Pachirisu in my Diamond instead of Shinx. Soudns crazy but I don't regret my choice. Pachirisu can be a beast when it wants to (and Dawn's make me fall in love with it). Maybe with Static, it will attract Pachirisu too (they have an encounter rate of 10% while Shinx has 20%) and having this one won't bother you, I think. It's just my opinion, if you still want to hunt where you are, fine with it. It's just a proposition.
    Oh, I definitely agree about Staraptor vs Aggron I have no idea why I started seeing Aggron being female so easily.

And I did consider Valley Windworks as a place to hunt, but the main deterrent is Shellos. I don't like Shellos anyways, and the shiny doesn't change much, which makes it even more of a waste =\ Buizel is kind of meh...Not bad, but not something I'm really after. Bidoof I wouldn't really mind since I'd have a shiny HMer (maybe that's why Bidoof's grown on me). Pachirisu is kind of nice, and I do like its shiny form. That 45% chance of Shellos just really bothers me though.

Doh >.< Just checked the percentages of the pokemon there and noticed Bidoof isn't even there in Platinum :x I did think of trying there since I have the chance for Pachirisu which isn't a bad thing, but 203 has a slightly higher chance for Shinx, and an overall higher percentage for shinies I'm hoping for in general. Thanks for the suggestion though since Shiny Pachirisu would be pretty neat.

----

I only did 100 REs and 30 SRs tonight...Whoops! Oh well...Tomorrow I have that stupid class for 9 hours, so I won't get a chance to hunt until the evening >_< Luckily I have a day off Wednesday, and no (scheduled) doubles this week either. If I don't get distracted, I might be able to get a fair bit of hunting done

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 7th May 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

@ Dangertrout

That's odd... could of sworn I said I was hunting Snivy, but I guess I was so excited I didn't! Oops. Anyway, yeah I was hunting Snivy. Just beat Cheren so I'm going to go figure out what I'm going to hunt for badge quest number two then go to bed. It's been a long day.

Page 205 of 890 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast