Page 208 of 941 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 23521

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Hey guys! Thanks for all the congrats on turtwig! And congrats to ojeezitskim, Shine, dan, Pokemaster13, john niles ,MR DS BOY and of course no post would be conplete without congratulating city on a shiny! (Clamperl is awesome could you spare some luck???)
    And my soulsilver game is working again, so prepare for the worst... Im trying to complete a sr hunt.. My johto starter hunt is go! Im not counting but im going by days. Aqua, the race is on!!! Gl all
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

First, Congrats to all the new shiny pokemon.

My platinum game keep freezing. It will work fine for a while then freeze up constantly. ):. At this rate, I am going end abandoning my badge quest. I guess have my soul silver and maybe I try white badge quest.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Congrats to Shiny Lord on Tentacool (a favourite of mine), TheGiratina999 on golden Geodude, ohjeezitskim on Zorua, Pokemaster13 on those amazing twin Tepigs, and City of Delusion on getting that sweet Clamperl!

@CoD - I think next you should go for Remoraid cos Octillery has an awesome shiny sprite!

Hatched 190 eggs today but nothing shone. Not expecting anything for a while now but just hope it doesn't get to 2,000 again.

6,650 Latios now... It's really stubborn... and increasing the average SRs for the Hoenn Legendries... Blanket congrats to all who obtained shinies!
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 10th May 2013 at 11:50 AM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

9,600 REs

Congrats to pokemaster13, Shadowkrow, City, Shinyhunter01, JAWAYami, Aqua, 201238, wobbanut, crashandcortex, Jelicent, Shiny Lord, Paddy, Master Leo, cocoa, Lunafloon, MR DS BOY, Laurelai, Dangertrout, ohjeezitskim, Wyverndust, Blackkyurem, dan, TheGiratina999, Shine, and JohnNiles on all of your new shinies!

@City: Oh my gosh, please could you share some of that luck with the rest of us XD. Out of those three swarm pokes I think you should go for Remoraid; the purple colouring looks really nice. Octillery's orange/gold colour is pretty great too.

@ChaoticInverse: Hang in there, I'm hoping you'll get that Torchic within 23,000 SRs! Fingers crossed! ><

I'm now at 6500 SRs for Kyurem, and 720 eggs for Eevee. I really hope Kyurem shines soon, but I get the feeling I'm gonna end up getting to at least 1000 eggs for Eevee |D. None of my MM hunts have been under that so far, so I'm not really expecting this one to be either.

Good luck everyone! :3
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

Heya all! It took me ages to gather all of your names, but it was also a lot of fun to read up about all the new shinies you've all caught! There's been some doozies there, like the double Tepig (or should I say T"epic"? Nah, I probably shouldn't ) and all of CoD's beautiful sparkly fish! Amazing work there, CoD, Relicanth and Clamperl are the ones I'm especially jealous of! I've hatched a lot of Clamperl eggs over my time, but was never lucky.

I guess that I really need to post more often, but does anyone else feel the same as me, as in they feel that sometimes they don't have much to contribute?

Thanks for all of those who congratulated me long ago on the shiny Maggy: Cocoadragon, Papousse, dan2point5, YNCRN, Lunafloon, ChaChi, Crimson Penguin, Cpchris and HGaddict!

Also, long list incoming! Congrats to everyone who got their targets, keep it up! 2rsa, dan2point5 x2, YNCRN x2, Scrufox86, Charizardmaster#1, ChaChi x2, City of Delusion x 11!!!, Ampharos_Spark, SoulSilver Eric, Heliotrope x2, ShinyLord x4!, ThousandDragon, Dangertrout, MR DS BOY x3, totoro123, Master Leo, Pokemaster13 x5!!, Omishka, Wiccan11, Pokepro1992, Lunafloon x 2, wyverndust x3!, Master Leo x2, ohjeezitskim x3!, gustavo14, Shadowkrow x2, JAWAYami, AquaRegisteel x2, 201238 x2, wobbanut, crashandcortex, jelicent, PaddysTurtwigFanClub (hurry up and get that name changed to Paddy, ), cocoadragon x2, Laurelai x2, Blackkyurem, TheGiratina999, Shine (Was it in a shiny patch, do you think, or a 1/8192 shiny???) and last but not least, John Niles! Phew!!! I think that's all, so I'm really sorry if I missed anyone. I went through and wrote everyone's name down on a piece of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Oh yeah, great job on Magnemite (I prefer its shiny form), very good shiny.
    So you changed Webby's name, uh ? Ahah, I was sure you would end up with Spinneret one day, very sweet name.
    I hope you continue your great work like that, and no, you cannot have access to the desert specifically, but the at the start of the route, you still can get Pokémon (Sandile, Darumaka, Minccino and Scraggy). I think you should wait and maybe could hunt on the Castelia Park (what a place to hunt!). Maybe there is Rattata, but there's also Eevee, Skitty (Skitty's shiny form is just wonderful), Petilil and Pidove to hunt. But hunting with Hugh in the sewers is great as well, a always-double hunting, where Zubat, Grimer and Rattata can appear. Finally, there's the Relic Passage, just right after the sewers, where you can easily get Roggenrola, Woobat, Timburr, Onix and (again, ewh) Rattata.
    Thanks!

And yeah, a lot of the time a Pokémon's nickname sits well with me the very first time I give it to them, but there's a few occasions where the nickname just doesn't sit right, either. I'm also thinking that Proteen is due for a change as well. Anyway, Spinneret ended up being chosen, because I think it looks feminine enough, and it's related to spiders, and it's also a little bit different, too. Or at least I think it is!

I have actually chosen what I'm hunting for in my White 2 Badge Quest, and I've currently hit 10401 encounters there. I know that it's not the longest hunt by any means, and I pity those who are currently hunting with crappy odds, such as poor Ceecee Typhlosion and ChaoticInverse, but hang in there guys! Hunting sucks sometimes! I swear this cave is shinyless or something!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    If you could recolour one shiny sprite, which one would it be, and what colours would you use?
    That is a really tough question, Aqua ... and nooooo, shiny Druddigon is beautiful as it is! I would just lump all of the shinies in that don't look shiny at all! I don't mean like Poliwag or anything like that, because they are quite distinct when you finally do see one, but stuff like Garchomp, etc. Come on, Game Freak people, back to the drawing board with that one!

So, yes, I'm back with a new shiny! After 1550 eggs exactly, a shiny fire starter appeared in my Heart Gold. Now, I remember a discussion a while back about egg Pokémon not counting for Badge Quests, but is this true? I know it's inevitably up to me, because it's not as if a Badge Quest is an official thing or anything like that, but I was wondering what people thought about actually counting it towards the total or not.

In any case, after I got Zappi, I thought to myself that I wanted to do something a little different for the next shiny. Hey, I love REing as much as anyone, but I just needed to try something different. I was hoping for one of those quick egg hunts that hatches a shiny within two boxes, but it doesn't always work that way. I'm not complaining at all, because it could be "Taurosworse" in regards to egg hatching, but I'm happy he has appeared now!

I was at the neighbours house again watching TV, and I had my DS in sleep mode. I opened it up to see an egg hatching, and the Pokémon was normal. The very next egg started hatching a short time after, and then BAM!!! It looked quite different from the corner of my eye!

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1276/1000966e.jpg
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1894/1000969c.jpg
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2447/1000970j.jpg
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3244/1000971d.jpg

I taught his father Night Slash, which is pretty cool! I haven't always been one for egg moves, but I could imagine they get quite addictive, especially with the longer chains. He feels even more special now.

Pyro might not stick, and I might name him something else. But it will do for now. I have at least 12 more boxes to hatch, which will be fun! :P I have to say, though, that this badge quest has been really bad on my account. Always lopsided ... I am now one shiny too many for the amount of badges I have! Well, I guess that it could be worse and be the other way, with more badges than shinies, like it was long ago! Ah well, at least it will all fit together at the end!

I should also mention that I now have all of the current fire starters in shiny form now ... and an extra Cyndaquil! I guess that means I a.) have to SR for a shiny Fenniken and b.) I have to get the water and grass starters, too ... apart from Bulbasaur. (Not a fan! )

Good luck to everyone hunting! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 10th May 2013 at 1:23 PM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    So, yes, I'm back with a new shiny! After 1550 eggs exactly, a shiny fire starter appeared in my Heart Gold. Now, I remember a discussion a while back about egg Pokémon not counting for Badge Quests, but is this true? I know it's inevitably up to me, because it's not as if a Badge Quest is an official thing or anything like that, but I was wondering what people thought about actually counting it towards the total or not.

In any case, after I got Zappi, I thought to myself that I wanted to do something a little different for the next shiny. Hey, I love REing as much as anyone, but I just needed to try something different. I was hoping for one of those quick egg hunts that hatches a shiny within two boxes, but it doesn't always work that way. I'm not complaining at all, because it could be "Taurosworse" in regards to egg hatching, but I'm happy he has appeared now!

I was at the neighbours house again watching TV, and I had my DS in sleep mode. I opened it up to see an egg hatching, and the Pokémon was normal. The very next egg started hatching a short time after, and then BAM!!! It looked quite different from the corner of my eye!

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1276/1000966e.jpg
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1894/1000969c.jpg
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2447/1000970j.jpg
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3244/1000971d.jpg

I taught his father Night Slash, which is pretty cool! I haven't always been one for egg moves, but I could imagine they get quite addictive, especially with the longer chains. He feels even more special now.

Pyro might not stick, and I might name him something else. But it will do for now. I have at least 12 more boxes to hatch, which will be fun! :P I have to say, though, that this badge quest has been really bad on my account. Always lopsided ... I am now one shiny too many for the amount of badges I have! Well, I guess that it could be worse and be the other way, with more badges than shinies, like it was long ago! Ah well, at least it will all fit together at the end!

I should also mention that I now have all of the current fire starters in shiny form now ... and an extra Cyndaquil! I guess that means I a.) have to SR for a shiny Fenniken and b.) I have to get the water and grass starters, too ... apart from Bulbasaur. (Not a fan! )

Good luck to everyone hunting! Thanks for reading!
    SOOOO CUUUUUUTE ! *die of cuteness*
    Torchic was my starter in Sapphire, so I don't complain about it, great job on it ! I didn't know we could make a Masuda hunt for a Badge Quest. Torchic's shiny form is absolutely beautiful. Pyro's not a bad name, but if you want to change, here's a list of suggestions... What about Captain, Synaps (I studied in science yesterday, eheh), Ethan, Burstion (from burst) or Galen (I looked on internet for "calm name", since it's your Torchic's nature, and there's some interesting options, here!) ?
    And as for your last Badge Quest Pokémon, you really need a Water type, so I suggest you to go hunt where there's only Water types (plus, if you find it in May, a community hunt complete!), it would be very useful, don't you think ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Congrats to MR DS BOY on Solosis, City of Delusion on Clamperl and Zane Clarthy on Torchic.

Today I got my White 2 BQ up to 14,634 encounters and my skorupi hunt on Black 2 with the shiny charm up to 8,733 encounters.

As these two hunts have been my main focus for the past couple of days I decided after dinner to have a break from hunting on those games. I decided I'd pick up my Platinum and have another attempt at chaining which I've only succeed at once before.

After a few attempts at starting as I had to find my target first I actually succeeded on the first attempt to get my chain to 40 and about 35 max repels later my target shone. As chaining counts for this months hunt I can now say Community Hunt Complete as I successfully chained a budew. No picture at this stage as budew was sent straight to my box and I'm going to continue the chain in the hopes of 2 more so I can have the whole line in shiny form.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

EDIT: I only managed to get another budew making 2 in total. The first was a female with sassy nature.
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps793ebaee.jpg

The second a male with a brave nature.
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psb1860617.jpg
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 10th May 2013 at 11:52 PM.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

CONGRATIEZ to everyone on their recent shinies esspecially CoD(Got luck? Spare luck please? xD), and Zane Clarthy on his gorgeous shiny Torchic! I've been planning a future MM for a shiny Torchic with night slash! Night slash is one of my favorite eggmoves possible! Congratiez again to everyone though~*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    TWO shinies in a row?!? Has this ever happened to anyone else??
    My twin shiny burmy hatched on eggs #614 and #615. The male hatched first and then the female hatched second It was on my White version as a MM, and shiny charm was used ;D I hatched them last summer; the summer of 2012
    Great luck I had that summer...anywayz, gl to everyone on their hunts Let's see some stars today~*

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Congrats to Cyndajay on budew and Zane Clarthy on Torchick. Torckick is so cute! Now I want one too. XD
    I'm @ 380 eggs for Mudkip. Still no shiny. I have no idea what to call it once it shines for me. Any suggestions? ^.^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I guess that I really need to post more often, but does anyone else feel the same as me, as in they feel that sometimes they don't have much to contribute?
    heh, I sometimes feel the same too.

Shine (Was it in a shiny patch, do you think, or a 1/8192 shiny???)
    Like I said, I didn't saw it as I did the chaining while watching TV (definitely NOT the best thing to do when chaining ) but I'm very sure it's a shiny patch (since I'm using Repel, it hasn't run out yet, and the chain continues after that), and since it's just the 2nd encounter, I'm also very sure it's still the standard 1/8192 chance, or at least very close to 8192, probably something like 8150.

I taught his father Night Slash, which is pretty cool!
    ....except that the Shiny Torchic's Nature is Calm, which is -Attack

Still, congrats for finally obtaining a shiny one

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Started my Oddish hunt last night for the CH, and at 4 eggs so far! Haha! Nothing yet, but I haven't gotten a shiny ever on my Black 2 or at all since October, so yeah... I've hatched about 5,500 MM eggs on this cart (checked at Join Avenue and estimated since most of my hatching is for MM) so I don't know if it's unlucky or what
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 10th May 2013 at 8:37 PM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Hey guys.
    Congrats to Zane Clarthy, 2rsa, dan2point5, YNCRN, Scrufox86, Charizardmaster#1, ChaChi, ThousandDragon, Dangertrout City of Delusion, Cyndajay, and all the other ones that i forgot to mention! (if any)

As for me, i did another chain video...
    Having a freaking hard time on my SR target.. xD.. around 13k+ now..
    And well, here is the video of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4yfuI00vc

i'll not spoil it, but let's say it's a very common one, xDD
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Congrats to Cyndajay on Budew, Zane on Torchic, and to 201238 on Starly. Starly was my first ever chained shiny and I still love it haha.

Managed to box up 150 eggs today. May hatch a box or 2 before bed but I'll hatch the rest tomoz.

Best of luck everyone.

Sorry Paddy, but I won the race!

After a mere 992 SRs, I was hunting whilst being battered by Cilan on Black. I scrolled through the starters and stared in disbelief when I saw a Shiny Totodile grace my screen! I have a video which will be uploaded, but it had one of the best natures for it...Jolly nature!

So, this means, for the first time for me, Community Hunt Complete x2!

Congrats to everybody who got shinies, including Zane on Torchic!

Also, trio complete!
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 10th May 2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I'M going to do a "Advanced" BQ. Like a normal one, I have to get 1 shiny before each gym. The thing that makes it advanced is I need 5 shinies after the 8 to challenge the E4 and Champion. Plus, Im doing it on Soul Silver so the other 8 in Kanto is also in the BQ. After I beat Blue, I'm going to have 21 shinies!

Congratz Zane Clarthy on Torchic, Cyndajay on Budew, 201238 on Starly, and AquaRegisteel on Totodile!

I've hatched 600 eggs for Lotad so far and it seems like its gonna give me a bit of a challenge which is great. I also decided to hunt Qwilfish on SS. Remoraid and Luvdisc have pretty high encounter rates on BW/BW2 but Qwilfish is quite rare on those games. So my best bet at getting one would be via swarm on SS. I'll probably go for Remoraid after Qwilfish though but for now I'll just stay focused on these two hunts.

Good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Hey, guys. it's been a while since I've been in this thread. Figured I'd come by and see how everyone is doing, and I gotta say, I'm hella jelly of that one user's Shiny Poliwag w/Swift Swim, and the other one with the twin Tepigs. Good stuff, guys.

I, however, am hitting dat dry spell. After putting Zangoose on hiatus, I went and tried my luck with Seviper, and after 570 eggs with no Shiny, I have decided to put it alongside Zangoose in the ye olden hiatus pool, and am now trying my luck with Eevee. Now, I'm not really looking for a Shiny this time, I'm just trying to breed 6 female Eevee with their Hidden Ability, along with a proper nature for their evolution. If a Shiny does hatch, I'll be happy and probably take a LONG break from MMing.

Anyway, good luck on your current hunts, everybody.
    Pinkie's Current Team!

Pinkie's Shinies!
    RE: [as a Tympole] [as a Karrablast]
    Trade/Gift:
    MM: [355 Eggs] [86 Eggs] [103 Eggs]

Heart Gold FC: 3438 5754 3906 | White 2 FC: 1808 0069 2399

Shiny Hunt: [White] and [Fire Red] [via Soft Resetting]
    Previous: 103 Eggs
    On Hiatus: [1130] [570] [270]
    Next up: ???

Evening all. I've been lurking on this thread for a while; enjoying everyone's successes. I've been hunting/MM hatching for a while on my white 2 (with charm) and have found a few randoms (lairon, skorupi, magnemite, nuzleaf, petilil) but have had no luck with hatching. I've hatched a few thousand eggs looking for tepig, skarmory and a few others. Last night, I decided to try and MM something new while magnet pull hunting skarmory. After three eggs, this beauty hatched:

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8f2ea004.jpg

I had to register just to share this and let you all know how much I enjoy this thread while hunting myself.

Congrats to JohnNiles on Regirock, MR DS BOY on Solosis, City Of Delusion on Clamperl, Zane Clarthy on Torchic, Cyndajay, 201238, AquaRegisteel on Totodile, Maldoror on Phione,

Two nights ago, before going to bed, I ended up doing a little hunting on my White version. I decided to hunt in the first cave of Victory Road where there's a 20% chance for Deino, 20% chance for Boldore, 40% chance for Durant (I'll take it), and 10% chance each for Woobat and Meinshao (no thanks to both of those...). My trainer card before hunting was only at 677 I really avoided the pokemon in this region! So I did that while I watched NCIS (I'm OCD about encounters, which I'd have to count myself on Platinum...) and then American Dad, and ended up at 900 encounters, so 227 done that night.

Yes. And then I realize I've contributed stuff that doesn't even matter. So...Double yes?

Yesterday I did 300 REs and 90 SRs, and today I did 500 REs and 150 SRs. I'm currently at 3,900 REs since Machop, so tomorrow I'll pass halfway to the odds for REing - none of my hunts so far have actually hit the odds though. But go ahead and take 20k REs for all I care just as long as I get a shiny male Shinx in the end ;_;

I'm also at a total of 950 SRs for Chimchar...Since my friend is done with classes on the 20th (and I'd like to give her the game ASAP so I have someone to play with :x), that means I only have 9 days left with it...Part of me is stubborn and wants to stick with this hunt, the other part of me thinks the odds aren't going to favor me this time and I'm better off switching to Turtwig right now, rather than hoping to find Chimchar and then Turtwig during these 9 days...Turtwig/Torterra being a pokemon that I like (with an okay shiny) and Chimchar/Infernape being a pokemon that I don't like (...also with an okay shiny, relatively speaking). I think the stubborn part of me will win and I'll just stick with Chimchar -_- But we'll see...

Not sure what constitutes the impressive luck in finding a shiny starter that's rumored to come when your Trainer ID in platinum starts and ends with 3, but seeing as I'm nearly at 1k, I'm starting to doubt it. Sure, I'm not very far in this hunt compared to the odds, but I'd say going much more would be a bit more indicative of average luck unrelated to the Trainer ID...

Good luck everyone
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 200 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,200 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,000 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats to 201238 on starly, AquaRegisteel on totodile and maldoror on phione.

After my success with chaining last night I picked up my platinum and successfully chained 3 shiny shinx.

The first with a shiny patch at 23.
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps6f66ab13.jpg
    The second at 40.
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9b55f628.jpg
    The third at 41.
    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...pseb5c99e9.jpg

I'm also now at 14,781 encounters for my W2 and 9,161 encounters for skorupi. I shall continue hunting on these games until dinner but may change later tonight. Hopefully my luck from chaining can carry over to at least my skorupi hunt.

Good luck to those still hunting.

EDIT: Community Hunt Complete x2 Badge quest #3 on White 2 has been caught. After 14,984 encounters shiny petilil has been obtained. Really hope my hunt for #4 is under 10,000.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psda9eb03c.jpg
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 11th May 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Has anyone been using Lucky Power +++ or Lucky Power S in their B/W2 shiny hunting?

According to some of the official Japanese guidebooks, they both have the hidden effect of increasing how often you run into shiny Pokemon. Exactly how much they increase the rate by or whether or not they stack with the Shiny Charm or Masuda Method isn't known, though.

Congratulations to everyone I've missed and good luck too, especially to those in hard hunts !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Has anyone been using Lucky Power +++ or Lucky Power S in their B/W2 shiny hunting?

According to some of the official Japanese guidebooks, they both have the hidden effect of increasing how often you run into shiny Pokemon. Exactly how much they increase the rate by or whether or not they stack with the Shiny Charm or Masuda Method isn't known, though.
    Saddly, it doesn't. It has been answered here, if you want to be sure.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

No shiny news for me yet, as I'm taking a little break and breeding/catching pokemon to use for my competitive team for the spring friendys. I have 2 of 4. I had a great team lined up and then remembered I can't used my Shellder since it's not in the Unova dex! I was bummed. I wanted to use one of my shinies!

I'm currently at 3,318 encounters in the Giant Chasm. I only did 450 the other day. I'm at 440 REs for Cottonee. I'm going slow with that one because I know I won't get it since it's the normal odds. :| I have such bad luck with those odds xD Braviary SR is almost to 2k. :c hoping it shines this Monday~ My kinda secret hunt is up to 250. Hoping this goes a lot faster than my other hunt xD

Congratulations to everyone's new shiny and good luck on your current hunt!

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Woot... just hatched a shiny Larvesta in less than one box of eggs (not counting IV preparation). I was taking a break from hatching Rotoms (2000 and counting) and decided to hatch something I could take with me while collecting eggs. Someone else hatched a Larvesta a while back and gave me the idea. IVs are not very good, but hatching it this quickly, I can't complain.

I'd saved beforehand, so I reset so I can pick a better hatch location, something more suited to its nature than "Join Avenue". Any suggestions?

I'm kinda envious of those shiny Phiones... wonder if it's worth taking a crack at it.

Congrats to Zane, Cyndajay, 201328, AquaRegisteel, and maldoror.

Page 208 of 941 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast