Page 211 of 941 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 23501

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    - Latias. This is the biggest fish story ever, but it's made me slightly obsessed with someday catching me a shiny Latias. I was visiting my cousins, during that same period of anxiously waiting for Gen IV's English release, when my female cousin screams. My other cousin and I rush over, and there she is, in battle with a golden Latias! She had been saving her Master Ball in case of just such an event. However... she was in the Safari Zone! The three of us held our breath as she threw the Safari Ball. The Latias disappeared into it and, without even a single shake, burst out and fled. It did NOT retain its shininess in future encounters.
    Um, pretty sure roaming pokemon dont go into the Safari Zone.

As for me, most of my early day shinies were back when I first got my Gen III games. I never found any in G/S/C except for the Red Gyarados and R/B/Y didnt have shinies.

Barboach: Found in my Sapphire while fishing in Meteor Falls. iirc, this was my first 1/8192 shiny. I ended up giving this game too my cousin after he lost his Ruby and didn't have anymore Pokemon games. He ended up losing this game too :/

Oddish: Found this little bugger in the Safari Zone in my Emerald version. At that time I was doin an Ash's Hoenn team (Aipom, Pikachu, and I cant remember tne rest). I evolved into Vileplume and used it constantly. Later down the road, the game got soaked and was unplayable. I still miss the hell out of that Aipom I had trained. It was like lv. 87.

Spearow: This one was caught in Leafgreen right after I got my balls. Pokeballs that is. Went to go fight my rival with my lv. 8 Bulbasaur and found it. Used it in my whole playthrough. Ended up starting a new file.

Geodude: Also found in my Leafgreen. iirc, this one was found on Seven Island. All I can say about this one is good thing it didnt explode. Started a new file over her.

Voltorb: Again, found on my Leafgreen in the Power Plant. Again, started a new file.

Meditite: My first shiny in Gen IV. Found it on the southern most route from Snowpoint City in Diamond. Was pretty damn happy when I saw it. This is the game where I learned to chain and is kind of my shiny trove game. I got like over 150 chained shinies on it, but I rarely boot up that game anymore. Should trade them over I guess.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 14th May 2013 at 6:02 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hey everyone! I FINALLY got myself another Eevee. After 6,832 REs (with the shiny charm I may add...) this new Male (of course) Lonely Adaptabilty Eevee is mine! I am kinda thinking that this is one that I will probably consider leaving as Eevee instead of evolving it, but we will see!

Anyways, congrats on all recent shinies and I am one step closer to being done with this quest! Yes!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Hey everyone! I FINALLY got myself another Eevee. After 6,832 REs (with the shiny charm I may add...) this new Male (of course) Lonely Adaptabilty Eevee is mine! I am kinda thinking that this is one that I will probably consider leaving as Eevee instead of evolving it, but we will see!

Anyways, congrats on all recent shinies and I am one step closer to being done with this quest! Yes!
    Yeah, congratulations Kitty, very proud of you !
    Also congratulations to everyone and thanks for those that have congratulate me. My little Shinx has now been transfered in my White 2 game and is level 14 (about to evolve), I can't wait to see !
    Good luck to everyone, especially you, Kitty, on that Eevee Quest. 5 months to go !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Congrats kitty on shiny Eevee! That ones taken its time.

Last couple of days I've taken a break from MMing to do a spot of SR'ing...

After 528 resets shiny Uxie just appeared! Lowered its health and after 3 ultra balls that baby was mine... So happy! Think I'll go for the set now!

Congrats and good luck guys!

Caught 3x shiny Stantler tonight! First on a chain of 12, second at 29 and third at 40. Ran out of Max Repels at 42, so I became a reckless chainer, diving into unsafe spots... The chain ended at 55, but with no further shinies...

First is female, Naughty nature, decent potential, Sp. Atk very good. IV spread: 4 - 20 / 0 - 9 / 16 - 25 / 20 / 0, 2 / 0 - 13
    Second is female, Docile nature, decent potential, Attack fantastic. IV spread: 21 - 28 / 28 / 10 - 24 / 0 - 12 / 21 - 27 / 0 - 12
    Third is male, Impish nature, relatively superior potential, Attack can't be better. IV spread: 4 - 20 / 31 / 10 - 25 / 14 - 28 / 21 - 31 / 15 - 29

No contest in which I'm keeping!
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 15th May 2013 at 12:39 AM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

8,250 REs

At 6,102 encouters for my BQ and just random hunts. I'm in union cave, relic castle and victory road

Oh my god I'm so happy, I just completed my first complete chain (aka getting to 40), and got my first ever shiny from a chain, I am so happy omg, got it with my first Ultra Ball! :3 Tried going for more after my first, but unfortunately stepped into a bad patch that I didn't see, dang. But hey, I'm glad I got even one!

Congrats everyone on the shinies!

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5
    Congrats kitty on shiny Eevee! That ones taken its time.

Last couple of days I've taken a break from MMing to do a spot of SR'ing...

After 528 resets shiny Uxie just appeared! Lowered its health and after 3 ultra balls that baby was mine... So happy! Think I'll go for the set now!

Congrats and good luck guys!
    Holy crap, so lucky! I SR'd for a shiny Volcarona for what was most likely a good 3000-4000 times, and no luck D:
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

- Latias. This is the biggest fish story ever, but it's made me slightly obsessed with someday catching me a shiny Latias. I was visiting my cousins, during that same period of anxiously waiting for Gen IV's English release, when my female cousin screams. My other cousin and I rush over, and there she is, in battle with a golden Latias! She had been saving her Master Ball in case of just such an event. However... she was in the Safari Zone! The three of us held our breath as she threw the Safari Ball. The Latias disappeared into it and, without even a single shake, burst out and fled. It did NOT retain its shininess in future encounters.
    Must have been a mistake, or a glitch caused by hacking.

Like what Master Leo said, roaming Pokemon do not go into Safari Zone, and furthermore its shininess is set at the time of its release into the wild, so if it is shiny the first time you encounter it, it will always be shiny the next time you encounter it again.

As for me......400 Oshawott eggs, still no shiny. Hopefully I'll get one before 500, or this will be my second longest MM hunt

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Must have been a mistake, or a glitch caused by hacking.

Like what Master Leo said, roaming Pokemon do not go into Safari Zone, and furthermore its shininess is set at the time of its release into the wild, so if it is shiny the first time you encounter it, it will always be shiny the next time you encounter it again.
    Ya know, I've heard both of those things, but both of my cousins and I remember that moment so vividly.

Maybe it's possible she just didn't have a Masterball, and ended up resetting in anger afterwards not knowing it would have retained its shininess? The Safari Zone scenario is exactly how the three of us remember it happening, though, so I honestly have no clue :/.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Ya know, I've heard both of those things, but both of my cousins and I remember that moment so vividly.

Maybe it's possible she just didn't have a Masterball, and ended up resetting in anger afterwards not knowing it would have retained its shininess? The Safari Zone scenario is exactly how the three of us remember it happening, though, so I honestly have no clue :/.

Well you said it was from before Gen IV's english release, so it is definitely a long time ago, good chance that you remembered something wrong, or there something's missing.

The resetting scenario is possible, though. Probably you just didn't remember that part. But I have no clue either regarding it appearing in Safari Zone.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

1,030 eggs for Oshawott now with Shiny Charm! Over the odds now! Hope it shines soon!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Well you said it was from before Gen IV's english release, so it is definitely a long time ago, good chance that you remembered something wrong, or there something's missing.

The resetting scenario is possible, though. Probably you just didn't remember that part. But I have no clue either regarding it appearing in Safari Zone.
    It was only, like, 7 years ago. 15 doesn't seem like that forgetful of an age o-o;

The basic idea behind the story stands, though. Totes saw a Shiny Latias, a Masterball was not available for use, and we didn't see another shiny Latias. Those are the only three details I recall for sure... Heck, for all I know, maybe we just never even ran into Latias again on that cartridge and just assumed that we missed our shot.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Congrats to KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, dan2point5 on Uxie, TheMaster327, and Frost Mage!

So, here's a topic for discussion. What shinies do you guys remember having at one point, but currently aren't in possession of for one reason or another? What about shinies that your IRL friends have?
    The only shiny I once had but no longer have would be my first shiny, and not in a main-series game...Nidoqueen on Pokemon Rumble was my first shiny. I remember its power being in the 400 or 500s so I found it pretty early on in the game. Having never found a shiny in my Diamond playthrough (and stopped watching the anime and collecting the TCG many many years ago), I never knew what a shiny pokemon was. I figured it was just some alternate coloration (partly correct) that Nidoqueen could be here and there - maybe uncommon but not anything rare...And so, while cleaning out my pokemon after getting to the higher tiers (where 400/500 power pokemon are useless where only pokemon with 1k+ power exist), I decided that I'd get rid of it after holding onto it for a while, thinking I could just reobtain one if I wanted to. That's how I ended up learning about shiny pokemon, since when looking in the game's pokedex, Nidoqueen has a star next to it and was the only one to do so, which I had to look up why...

I didn't really do much hunting until close to the evening. After about 50 encounters, I ended up training Machoke from level 30 to 40, and since I was having trouble beating some Gyarados with him, I decided to give him Thunder Punch since the move tutor was right next to where I was battling...Since I didn't have all the shards, that meant spending a lot of time in the Underground...But it was nice to change things up. And now he's closer in level to Empoleon and Staraptor.

Anyways, I did a lot of hunting tonight and ended up with 700 REs and 210 SRs...Unsuccessful, of course, but at least I stuck with it! 700 is actually the most I've done on Platinum in 1 day so far. I also did 50 REs on White as I did the last 50 on Platinum. So overall, 5,400 REs and 1,410 SRs so far.

After that I watched NCIS and then decided I'd try playing Rumble since Rayze Darr had me thinking about it today. After about 6 or so rounds, I found a shiny Gyarados. And then the very next round, I found a shiny Floatzel. From what I remember reading a while ago, the odds are the same in Rumble (except you encounter ~100-150 pokemon every 3-6 minutes), so it's still surprising to have found 1 right after the other. Not real shinies, but still fun in their own right

Hoping to get a lot of hunting done tomorrow (if I don't get called in to work)...Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 15th May 2013 at 8:30 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Congrats to ChaoticInverse on Bellsprout, crashandcortex on Turtwig (jealous!), darkdrapion, and pxm1!

So I'm curious - how many other people are considering doing a BQ when X/Y come out?

I got 200 REs done and 80 SRs done, so 4,500 REs total and 1,130 SRs total...I'm doubtful I'll finish even the Chimchar hunt, much less get to Turtwig, though I really hope I do Even just getting Chimchar would be neat. Oh well. I'm still training Machop while I hunt for Shinx, and so far, he's level 25. Not sure if I want to let him evolve into Machoke at level 28, or leave him as Machop until I'm ready to trade the starters over...Not really fond of Machoke and prefer Machop, though on the other hand, I'd at least have a different pokemon for a few days even if I'm not using him...

Well, good luck everyone...Still not a very shiny-filled day!
    Ahaha thanks a bunch CpChris! Yeah, I'm definitely partaking in that X/Y badge quest once Pokearth updates the encounter rates and all of that exciting business, but before anything else I'll definitely be going for a shiny Kalos starter, most likely Fennekin with which to begin my journey! Interestingly, speaking of the Kalos starters, the starter select screen has the models showing up in 3D, which not only looks really pleasing to the eye, but may potentially open up a HG/SS style of SRing where you see the shiny onj screen before checking the summary? I can only dream, can't I! That being said, my goal to get every shiny starter will be cut in half when X/Y finally come out, and I don't find that a particularly bad thing! Wishing you the best of luck on Chimchar as well, and that it doesn't reach almost 14,000 SRs like my shiny Chimchar did!

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    Oh man, I am so jealous right now! Turtwig is my favorite of all the grass starters and right up there in my top 10 favorite pokemon. I'm still playing through firered/leafgreen right now, but when I get to gen 4 I am going to get one of these! No matter how long it takes!

Congrats to everyone that has found a shiny so far this month. Charmander didn't shine for me and I got too impatient to keep SRing firered. I need to up my pace on my pokedex quest so I'm holding off for a MM when I make it to gen 4 or 5 in my pokedex quest.
    Ahahaha thanks a lot kyle! Yeah I was immensely glad (and shocked! to see Turtwig take only 3600ish SRs to shine unlike Chimchar, it may finally mark a return to me having normal lengthed hunts for a change, which is always fantastic! Just a little word of note for when you get into SRing for shiny Turtwig though: The SRs are gonna feel immensely slow and lethargic to begin with, that's not wrong at all, it's a natural feeling as they are admittedly much longer than normal SRs would be. However, once you build a momentum going, keep yourself distracted with videos and stuff and just press on with the hunt, you'll find that the Sinnoh starter SRs are actually pretty relaxing and a really effective time waster! Or maybe I'm just saying that because I have 2/3 of them and am currently aiming for my 3rd!

So, here's a topic for discussion. What shinies do you guys remember having at one point, but currently aren't in possession of for one reason or another? What about shinies that your IRL friends have?
    Hoo boy, there's a LOT of these back from my nooby days when I had no idea what shiny Pokemon even were. Time for a list:

Seviper (Sapphire); This was the FIRST Seviper I ever saw. I was on an old rusty GBA back in around 2003 at a friends house and so didn't see the sparkles nor any indication that the Seviper was meant to be different. I ran away, but after I noticed every subsequent Seviper had a red tail and sellow as opposed to green scaly markings, I put 2 and 2 together later in life to deduce the first Seviper I found was a shiny. What a bummer!

Clamperl (Ruby): I found a Relicanth underwater, and knowing it to be a rare and immensely difficult to catch shiny, went above sea to obtain a bunch of Dive Balls to attempt to catch the coelcanth. Unusually enough, me and my friend found a shiny Clamperl underwater before any Relicanth, and although he demanded me to catch it knowing the rarity of shinies, I refused, wanting to save the Dive Ball for Relicanth. I did catch it, but then didn't save afterwards, rendering the shiny Clamperl gone *.*

Hoppip (LeafGreen): I was browsing around 5 Isle Meadow (I THINK it was there, not entirely familiar with the Sevii Islands outside 1 Island) and the first thing I found was a Green Hoppip. Knowing this to be an immensely rare Pokemon, I actually caught it, saved it and evolved it to Skiploom, using it on Colosseum as well! Unfortunately my friend deleted the file with Hoppip on, and I never got to see its face again. ;(

There's also Sandshrew (Sapphire), Pidgey (Gold), Geodude (Emerald) and Spinarak (HeartGold), but I've already reclaimed them so I didn't think I needed to mention them. Bottom line is, if you lose a shiny, you thrust yourself in there and reclaim it for your own, no regrets. :P

I've not done much hunting recently as I've been focussing on A levels as expected. However, I have found time to SR for a shiny Piplup in my spare time where revision isn't a topmost priority, and I've currently done around 400 SRs, and am aiming for around 2000 by the end of the week. I'm expecting Pippy to go slightly over the odds but not immensely, in time we'll see exactly what happens! Huge congrats on all of the wonderful shinies everybody has obtained recently and best of luck on all hunts long and short!

1/8192 shinies thus far: Around 130+

Most recent shiny: Uxie (August 29th, 2014)

Wow congratulations to all shinies since my last post!

I have an update.. I have not gotten a shiny since my meditate but I have on both black 2 and white versions collected 8 boxes of Bulbasaur and Squirtle. I will be doing my thing where I get three brand new eggs from the daycare man and then two from the boxes so that means after going through 8 boxes the amount of eggs hatched will be 600 per game. I am hoping this way that I will get at least one shiny out of all those. Also I have been trying to play through white 2 which I only started a few days ago so I have taken a long time collecting the eggs on the other two games. Hopefully I can complete the community hunt within a week and then I can concentrate on white 2 for a little while as well as possibly SRing for shiny Cresselia.

Well congratulations again to all shinies since my last post and good luck to everyone still hunting!
    Shinies are good.

Pupitar (Japanese black): My first random encounter was a purple Pupitar. It was on my japanese Pokemon Black, so at that time I already knew what shines were and how rare they are. Luckily I had no problem catching it. I lost the my game for a while but I found it and traded it to my main game. I'm really proud that my first random encounter was a shiny Pupitar, not a Zubat.

Sawk (English black): Stupid me traded it for a jirachii. ;___;

Bagon (Platinum): I was looking for a Bagon in a normal patch so that I could chain it, but one of the first normal patches was a shiny Bagon (so it is a 1/8192 shiny). Caught it in an Ultraball.

Woobat (My main black game): Found it on dooms day in the Wellspring cave. Caught it in a repeatball. What a great day.

Tropius (My main black again): Found it while catching Pokes for my Pokedex. Caught it in a quickball.

Magikarp (SS): Found it on the way to the red G. Caught it in a quickball.:d

BTW guys, I still haven't nicknamed my Mudkip. Help please? ;___;
    Last edited by 2rsa; 15th May 2013 at 1:27 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hello, it's been awhile since my last post. Just want to start by congratulating everyone on their successes!

So this past Sunday out of nowhere I got that shiny hunting itch again and picked up where I had left off 2-3 months ago and resumed MMing Beldum. After 250 eggs since restarting the count (I've been hunting for Beldum on and off since July 2011 and the previous counts were part of other hunts) Beldum finally shone for me! Super pleased with this given it was my first ever target when I began seriously hunting. I got it on my Black 2 and thus was charm boosted, however, I forgot to replace Metang with a Beldum that had a better nature and thus it ended up being gentle natured.

HNI_0030.JPG

As for my next hunt, I haven't decided as of yet. I'm thinking of resuming my Kabuto SR hunt or I might MM Bulbasaur or Squirtle, completing the Kanto starters would be a pretty nice goal.

@2rsa: Well I'm not the best at coming up with names, did you have anything in mind?

Good luck to everyone currently hunting.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    BTW guys, I still haven't nicknamed my Mudkip. Help please? ;___;
    Husky, Albert, Stallin, Silver, Nesmo, Curtis, Robin or Captain ? I don't have any ideas left, hope you like them...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

GUYS I have such great news after 6 days of soft resetting for a starter shiny in Soul Silver I finally decided to start over by changing my TID less than 30 min later my shiny Cyndaquil appeared xDDD Even though this doesn't count for the community hunt I'm ecstatic. This is my first successful soft reset attempt and my second 1/8128 shiny xDDD I named him Kazan He is Quirky Nature by the way (neutral) which is good, it could have been worse
    Last edited by NightHaze12; 15th May 2013 at 3:05 PM.

So, here's a topic for discussion. What shinies do you guys remember having at one point, but currently aren't in possession of for one reason or another?
    I lost a Whismur (from Rusturf Tunnel), Loudred (from Victory Road), Dustox and Poochyena. I feel like there are others, but I can't remember what they were. It's strange because the Ruby pack I caught most of the ones I lost also had a few that I have migrated to white, so I don't know what happened there. I'm usually pretty careful about making sure the shinies are off the pack before resetting : /

I have since caught a new shiny wurmple, but not sure if it will be a reclaimed Dustox or a new Beautifly yet.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Hi guys, not posted for a while but I couldn't believe my luck today!

Just found a shiny yamask for the 4th part in my White 2 BQ (after Snivy, Azurill and Elekid)! Yet about 30 mins later, finally found a shiny Lapras for the 5th part in Heart Gold BQ!! Been searching for over a year for lapras on and off, so I'm glad to be able to move forward on that one now. Plus it means community hunt complete for this month. My first one!

Never found 2 shinies in one day before!
    Last edited by Mr. Shinx; 15th May 2013 at 8:20 PM.

Congrats to ~EternalDarkess~ on Beldum, NightHaze12 on Cyndaquil, and Mr. Shinx on Yamask and Lapras!

YAY!

Ok, so it's not a shiny male Shinx, or a Shinx at all, but it's Shiny Bidoof! After my 259th encounter so far today, it appeared...5,659 encounters since Machop...'ve been tricked a number of times by Bidoof being unsure of whether or not it's shiny, but I knew when I saw it going across the screen that this was the real deal.

I'd have preferred to have gotten Shinx first, since now I'll be at Route 203 with 2 Shinies that I already have from there, whereas if I'd gotten Shinx, I could go to someplace like Lake Verity where Bidoof is 50%, or a different place where there's Bibarel and Roserade...But at least I got another shiny I wanted! I'm about to go load her up with HMs now and PC the non-shiny Bidoof I've been using...

So this one is Female, which I don't mind; kind of like the idea of female Bidoof/Bibarel (and if the universe takes bargains, I'd much rather have a shiny female anything else and get a shiny male shinx in the end)...Docile nature, just like Empoleon, and Likes to thrash about. Stats at Lv 5 are HP//22, Atk//11, Def//9, Sp. A//9, Sp. Def.//10, Speed//9.

I was sort of feeling like I might get a shiny yesterday or today, with all the hunting I've done and planned to do...I'm also excited because this means I can go beat the next gym leader and stuff and finally give Staraptor Fly! And after all the gym and Team Galactic stuff, it'll be back to Route 203 to see if I can really test my luck and not get a duplicate shiny and perhaps the exact one I want

Guess this isn't going over the odds this time, which I wouldn't have necessarily minded since I'm due for at least one hunt to actually make it that far...6,029 total encounters on this game and 3 REd shinies out of it!

I'll shut up now and get back to my game :x Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 15th May 2013 at 7:40 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Gratz to pokemaster13 on Mesprit, cocoadragon on Remoraid, JohnNiles on Rotom, Papousse on Shinx, maldoror on Drifblim, KittyKitty308 on Eevee, dan2point5 on Uxie, TheMaster327 on Stantler, Frost Mage on Ponyta, EternalDarkness on Beldum, NightHaze12 on Cyndaquil, Mr. Shinx on Yamask and Lapras, and Cpchris on Bidoof!

Still no shiny here, I'm at day 5 for Qwilfish and hatched 1500 eggs for Lotad. I knew I'd get some long hunts to make up for the insane luck I had at the beginning of the month. It hasn't been that long since my last shiny but I have a feeling my two current hunts will take awhile. I've got 2 more boxes to fill up before I start hatching again, hopefully a shiny Lotad is in there!

Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Massive congrats to TheMaster327 on those 3 Stantler, Frost Mage on shiny Ponyta, EternalDarkness on Beldum, NightHaze12 on Cyndaquil, Mr. Shinx on both Laprad and Yamask (2 in 1 day is great luck!) and Cpchris on getting shiny Bidoof for his 4th BQ shiny! Great work guys!

I've already started my hunt for Mesprit and today I've gotten to 530 SR's so far. Will continue hunting later. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon if my last few hunts. My laptop is broke so havent been able to upload (unless anyone knows a way of posting pics direct from an iPhone?).

Good luck everyone.

Wahooo!! This is the perfect way to celebrate the end of my finals!! I finished my finals yesterday and collected eggs afterward and today I was hatching them.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ps6e146be0.png

I used an everstone and a power item for the nature and attack iv but the other ivs turned out pretty good as well; 9/31/25/9/30/27. 31 ivs in attack and 27 for speed . This egg was from the 7th box so around 210-ish eggs cause some hatched in the process of filling up boxes. I gotta say I love using the MM because I can take breaks and do the join avenue stuff, unlike when using RE. Not sure what my next target will be yet, but I'll use the MM method again next time.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Page 211 of 941 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast