Page 215 of 945 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 23621

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congratulations to everyone on their new and wonderful shiny pokemon!

I have put my MM hunt for Snivy on pause and restarted my HG game so I can get a shiny johto starter. Hopefully I will get one under 5000 SRs. I was just wondering, will it work if I save in front of the machine where you get the pokemon or is it pre-determined whether you'll get a shiny or not when you enter the lab?

Best of luck to everyone on their hunts! ^_^

Congrats to Heliotrope on the Whismur (shiny Exploud is really beautiful. It's got that shining almost golden quality with it's yellow "pipes". I'm quite envious!), 201238 for the new chained shiny, dan2point5 for the Lake Trio, City of Delusion for the shiny Seedot (another one I'm jelly of!), darkdrapion for the rumble shinies. TheMaster327 for Latios, Gustavo for that Croagunk AND Pidove (Male too? Man, that's awesome!), and Wyverndust for shiny Pidove. As for name suggestions, I'd probably call her something fanciful like Sunblood (because of their dark gold colour), Tara (a princess from an old SNES game), or Karnak (not sure why, it just seems to fit). But, I'm weird like that. Good luck naming her!

Still plodding along with my REs for BQ shiny #2, only at 940. I'm aiming to go at least over 1000 before I go to bed tonight. When this succeeds, it will be my first ever successful RE hunt. It's also the first hunt where I haven't influenced the odds in my favour somehow. I've done MM hunts, and my only SR was on SoulSilver, which basically gives you 3 chances to succeed on one SR. Just doing a straight RE where there's nothing to speed things up is just so...weird. xD

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by zozo; 19th May 2013 at 2:33 AM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

I was training my brand new Litwick in the Celestial when another Litwick appeared for the umpteenth time... but it was blue.
    My heart jumped and my blood became cold, and when I caught it... that feel.

The funny part of that is... I've search a male Litwick with Flame body for almost an hour before and this shiny litwick has those qualities.
    Welcome to you Shining beauty !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    I was training my brand new Litwick in the Celestial when another Litwick appeared for the umpteenth time... but it was blue.

The funny part of that is... I've search a male Litwick with Flame body for almost an hour before and this shiny litwick has those qualities.
    Yeah, that was funny on Skype, I was actually there when you got it. Your reaction... Guys, you can't imagine, ahahah!
    Already told you, your first shiny (except from that red Gyarados in Soul Silver) is very cool to get, I can remember when I got that Geodude.. Ah, memories...
    Congratulations to you and to the other shinies I've miss!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    Congratulations to everyone on their new and wonderful shiny pokemon!

I have put my MM hunt for Snivy on pause and restarted my HG game so I can get a shiny johto starter. Hopefully I will get one under 5000 SRs. I was just wondering, will it work if I save in front of the machine where you get the pokemon or is it pre-determined whether you'll get a shiny or not when you enter the lab?

Best of luck to everyone on their hunts! ^_^
    Just save in front of the machine, as for me I'm at 7,302 encounters between my three games. Really want something soon... I don't have any shinies from the places I'm hunting so anything would be awesome

Thanks again for the congrats, dan, City and 201238! And congrats to City of Delusion x2, JAWAYami, Nakashima, the ash man83, Mr E Nigma aka ansem the wise :P, dan2point5 x3, AquaRegisteel, Heliotrope x2, 201238, Scrufox86, gustavo14 x2, Wyverndust, TheMaster327, Cyndajay, and Sealotic on your first random shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    Any name suggestions?
    Hmm, what about?

Gale
    Gail
    Gust
    Guster
    Bree
    Whisp
    Flutter
    Fledge
    Galli
    Hume
    Mikado
    Copper
    Lady
    Germain
    Flume
    Plume
    Vane
    Sky
    Skye
    Starlah
    Skylah
    Cumulus
    Celeste
    Celestia
    Solar
    Squall
    Storm
    Typhoon
    Dusty
    Jet
    Aero
    Aera
    Avia
    Aviana

Hopefully something pops out there. I still need to name my Tranquill. Some of the names are dorky! but hey ... it takes all sorts! You might just want a dorky sounding name, or find it endearing or cute. Oh, and some of the names might sound a little "out there" or have no relevance, but they actually have relevance to pheasants or similar things like that. Mikado is a species of pheasant, for example.

I know how you feel, Cyndajay ... about the duplicate shiny Pokémon, I mean. It has happened to me before with Golett, Mincinno, Tranquill and others. This morning, about an hour ago, I got my 3rd White 2 Badge Quest shiny ... about time!!! I know that others have had much longer hunts than me, but it was getting pretty frustrating. It just felt like I was stuck there forever on that one particular game and I couldn't do anything about it or go anywhere else until something shone.

So, imagine my mixture of relief and annoyance when the shiny did appear today, considering I already had the same shiny on my White version. Yes, I knew the risks hunting there, but the funny thing is that there are more Pokémon in the Relic Passage that I don't have shiny than I do have shiny, so I was really hoping that the odds would be in my favour. They weren't, though!

My main targets were Timburr and Roggenrola. Then Onix (which, of course, isn't very feasible, but it's still possible) and then Drilbur (again, not too likely). After ... ugh ... 23,493 REs, I got a shiny:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7664/1000977i.jpg
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3109/1000979g.jpg

I nicknamed her Flitter due to the fact that she flits around, and it sounds like Glitter, which you could say a shiny produces whenever it appears from a Pokeball. Glitter and sparkles and all that.

So, yeah, relieved, happy, and a little annoyed all mixed together. I probably sound really ungrateful, but I just had this vision of getting another shiny bat ... and it came true!

Klutz ... now, does that mean it can't even hold a Macho Brace or anything? What is the benefit of Klutz? Seems like a pretty awful ability to me.

Anyway, good luck to everyone and thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 19th May 2013 at 5:46 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Congrats TheMaster327 on latios, Sealotic on litwick and ZaneClarthy on woobat pity it was a duplicate but at least your BQ can continue now.

Well after my slight disappointment earlier, while EV training some of the shinies I recently obtained on my Black 2 my shiny charm kicked in with another shiny and shortest hunt so far with the shiny charm.

Shiny rattata appeared after 181 encounters not something that i wanted but a nice surprise anyway.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

Shiny Grumpig http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psdd86bae8.jpg

Shiny Rattata http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps8c480994.jpg
    Last edited by Cyndajay; 19th May 2013 at 6:00 AM.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Congrats to Zane Clarthy on Tranquill, CBC on Mincinno, City Of Delusion on Lotad, 201238, City Of Delusion on Seedot, Nakashima on Ratata, the ash man83 on Dratini, ansem the wise on Sableye, dan2point5 on Azelf (wow! Fastest shiny trio completion in history?), AquaRegisteel on Roselia, Heliotrope on Persian and Whismur, 201238, Scrufox86 on Bulbasaur, gustavo 14 on Croagunk and Pidove, Wyverndust on Pidove, TheMaster327 on Latios, Cyndajay on Grumpig (that sucks though =\), Sealotic on Litwick, and Zane Clarthy on Woobat!

Thanks Zane Clarthy, Cyndajay, and 2sra!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Darn, sorry Cpchris, I forgot you for a while so I didn't aswered to your post on Bidoof. Congratulations !
    Mh, now it looks hard because you already got 2 Pokémon on this route, but I noticed in the video that you weren't using a Pokémon with Static in front of your team to get Shinx more easily... Maybe you should try it, after all, I guess you have access to Pikachu from the Trophy Garden by now. I still wish you good luck, I don't like Bidoof especially, but it's fine and she's cute in a certain way!
    Yeah I was thinking about the Static thing a day or two ago...But I decided I want to use just my shiny pokemon as much as I can during the BQ, including doing encounters (which also has the drawback of making encounters take longer :x). I didn't forget your suggestion though, so thanks for it

Quote Originally Posted by The Sleeping View Post
    I also was wondering the same question as a post from earlier, what are everyone's methods when RE'ing ?
    Do you not turn off until a shiny pokemon is found or do you reset every couple of hours?
    I usually leave my game on the whole day. As for superstitions, sometimes I'll save fairly often, sometimes I won't save for a while. I guess I just switch it up, so that I'm bound to be doing something the 'right' way. However, I think when I got Piplup and Starly, both of them happened after I got out of work, then showered, then hunted around 5pm-6pm...So I got a little superstitious about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Yeah, that was funny on Skype, I was actually there when you got it. Your reaction... Guys, you can't imagine, ahahah!
    Already told you, your first shiny (except from that red Gyarados in Soul Silver) is very cool to get, I can remember when I got that Geodude.. Ah, memories...
    Congratulations to you and to the other shinies I've miss!
    My first shiny was a Litwick while I was training there too! (My Umbreon, though, not a Litwick :x)

----

I didn't hunt at all the day after finding Bidoof. Instead, I trained Bibarel up to level 51, which the rest of my team is at now too. Yesterday I still didn't do much hunting, only 150 REs and 45 SRs. Today I only did 50 REs and 15 SRs...Taking short breaks from hunting is probably good though So I'm now at 500 REs and 1,660 SRs. I might be seeing IM3 on Monday with some friends, and if so, I'll be giving the one friend the other copy of Platinum, which means no more SRing for Chimchar or Turtwig =\ Good and bad thing...

I also came to the realization that I WILL have a shiny Luxray on my BQ team...Not simply by choice, but just how things will work out...I'd already planned that I wouldn't count multiple shinies towards my BQ (so finding another Starly or Bidoof won't count). And I have 4 spots left for my BQ, and there's only 4 pokemon left on Route 203 - Zubat, Kricketot, Abra, and Shinx. So that means that even if it isn't until my last BQ shiny (or even for another 10 shinies), I'm still going to end up with a shiny Luxray Although, watch this plan get ruined by having one of the few encounters I get traveling to new areas being a shiny...

Hopefully I'll get more hunting done tomorrow after work :x Good luck with your hunts, everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 19th May 2013 at 5:39 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,300 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,300 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,100 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats to gustavo 14, TheMaster327, Sealotic and a million congrats to Zane Clarthy who was almost driven insane from that hunt on White 2. It sucks that your shiny was yet another one that you have. But at least now you can get out of that cave and move on with the Badge Quest and hopefully capture many more new shinies

As for my own hunts...they aren't really getting anywhere:

Soul Silver: Roughly 4620 REs on Route 45
    Heart Gold: Roughly 9240 REs in Ilex Forest for BQ shiny #2

I doubt anything will shine anytime soon. Good luck to you all
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

Shiny crobat level 100 focus sash march 16 2012

Hey guys just wanted to update on my hunts. I got up to 3,500 SR's for Squirtle yesterday, not as many as I hoped as I was busy. Although, my mum made me and my brother and sister go to the Career's expo, and we took the bus, so I SR'd Squirtle the way there and back. I also started something I've wanted to do for a while: SRing Piplup on my Diamond game. And yes, I will be turning this into a BQ, although I'll hunt for it on Sundays. This hunt means a lot to me actually as Diamond was my first game ever and Piplup my first pokemon. I've only done 40 SR's so far and I'll hopefully get a lot more done by the end of today. My aim is to finish at least one of my BQ's before the end of the year, although it may be difficult due to me being in the last year of high school with heaps of homework and study required as well as my social life. I'll be hunting every chance I get though. Congrats on all the recent finds, and good luck everyone!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

grats on recents

some shiny news: i just found my fav pokemon in shiny form...and it has the worst trait...after bout 200 RTs and 5 minutes playing tiptoe around the boss(only tried this 1x) i found a Power 1973 SHINY Haunter!!!...with Flying Guard trait...UGH...but it is my 1st shiny from Eternal Tower...so eh..

as for shinies ive lost i just have 2 1/2 shinies on that list:

Fearow and Clefairy(Rumble)...found them both in the Demo version before i bought the game

my 1/2 is Beedrill because its on my Silver and i cant trade it to DS...or GBA for that matter...

as for my Hoppip MM im hatching 2nd box now(woulda been done with the 4 boxes but i was adamant about finding a shiny on Pokemon Rumble...still have to find shinies in Silent Forest and Rocky Cave...but ill try hatching more 1st

EDIT:....Well Community Hunt Complete after 57 eggs(give or take random hatches) a shiny Hoppip(M) hatched it has Bold nature with a Sturdy Body...its Ability is sadly Leaf Guard...eh still a shiny...and 2 boxes of eggs left... :P

EDIT2: nothing in last 2 boxes, Hoppip is now a lvl 60 Jumpluff(needed at least lvl 59), and i learned it has the egg move Seed Bomb...didnt know my foreign Breloom knew that XD...decided not to keep going for DW shiny Hoppip, because i can try for DW Zubat/Pidgey later as soon as i find a foreign Flying egg group Pokemon...

collecting Oddish eggs now.

as for SRing Gen6 Starters i dont think i would(if i owned a 3DS...), but that Awakened Mewtwo looks sick...hopefully there will be a sweet looking Mew aswell...:P
    Last edited by JAWAYami; 19th May 2013 at 1:23 PM.
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

WOW, this month is just buzzing to the absolute brim with shinies! Huge congrats to City of Delusion, JAWAYami, Nakashima (Great to see you back Naka!), the ash man83, Mr E Nigma, dan2point5 x3, AquaRegisteel, Heliotrope, 201238, Scrufox86, gustavo14 x2, Wyverndust, Zane Clarthy, TheMaster327, Cyndajay, Sealotic and many more over the past few days! Keep 'em coming, the influx may be so huge that we'll have to create a May Madness as well as a March Madness! (which I only recently found out is an American sports term. The joys of being a Brit!)

On an updating front, I haven't really done too much other than chip away at Piplup, who's currently at around 2460+ SRs on Platinum. Oddly, I've found quite a large amount of females over the course of this hunt (either that or I've just noticed it more, I dunno really), which gives me quite some hope that when Piplup shines, it might just be my first female shiny starter! Probably won't happen, but I can dream, right? So long as it doesn't go too far over the odds I honestly won't mind at all! On another unrelated note, who's gonna be SRing for a shiny Kalos starter when X/Y are released? As in my case the first thing I'll be doing when I get the game and 3DS is SR for a shiny Fennekin while making sure I have no idea what the shiny colours are. That's right - I'm hopefully not going to spoil myself the shiny colours of the Kalos Pokemon this time around, so any shiny I get in 6th gen will be totally new to me. (and I imagine absolutely gorgeous!) That being said, I still have a large amount of hunts to attend to pre- X/Y, Piplup and Tepig proving by far the most significant to ensure I can get every pre-Kalos starter shiny! Best of luck on all of your hunts everyone, looking forward to see ever more shinies over the next few days/weeks/months!

1/8192 shinies thus far: Around 130+

Most recent shiny: Uxie (August 29th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvs View Post
    Sorry, I'm new to the joint avenue - completely skipped it on my playthrough! Could you collect say 20 eggs, quick hatch them then reset your ds, collect 20 eggs and quick hatch them and so on?

On subject to the thread, I am currently hunting for a shiny magnemite and SR for a starter on soul silver, no luck yet!
    If by collect you mean from the day-care man, then yes. Just make sure to reject the first egg each time, because it will always be the same.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

So today I decided to play my old sapphire and delete it and try to obtain a shiny treecko. Im new at soft resetting for pokemon, in fact, this was my first time. I soft resetted a few times then there it was. after FIVE SOFT RESETS, I GOT A SHINY TREECKO. Im not sure what to do with it. its not untrained because i had to battle the poochena. Will people still take it if its touched? Or should i keep it and cherish it forever? Help! Oh, and is it rare for a person to get a shiny on the first few SRs? Ik the chances but still.
    Last edited by TropiusSocks; 19th May 2013 at 10:10 AM.
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    So today I decided to play my old sapphire and delete it and try to obtain a shiny treecko. Im new at soft resetting for pokemon, in fact, this was my first time. I soft resetted a few times then there it was. after FIVE SOFT RESETS, I GOT A SHINY TREECKO. Im not sure what to do with it. its not untrained because i had to battle the poochena. Will people still take it if its touched? Or should i keep it and cherish it forever? Help! Oh, and is it rare for a person to get a shiny on the first few SRs? Ik the chances but still.
    Jesus man, lucky! Definitely keep it, there's nothing quite like a shiny that you caught yourself, especially that fast.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Thanks, Cyndajay, cpchris, and Jessara!

Congrats to JAWAYami on their shiny Hoppip! Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by crashandcortex View Post
    On another unrelated note, who's gonna be SRing for a shiny Kalos starter when X/Y are released? As in my case the first thing I'll be doing when I get the game and 3DS is SR for a shiny Fennekin while making sure I have no idea what the shiny colours are. That's right - I'm hopefully not going to spoil myself the shiny colours of the Kalos Pokemon this time around, so any shiny I get in 6th gen will be totally new to me.
    I will be! I really want to SR for a shiny Chespin at this point in time, though I do like all of them! It's just that I've wanted a mammalian grass starter for so long, and Chespin is really cool/cute.

I noticed in the recently released pics that the starters seem to be set up in the same way that they are in HGSS. Whether this means anything or not is up for debate, but take a look at this picture.

It might not mean anything at all, but I refer to the blinking Froakie. In the other games, they've always been static images/sprites, apart from the "machine" set up used in HGSS. Does that mean that the starters standing there are the actual ones you will choose? That means that you might be able to see a shiny before you pick one again! I both equally like that and find it a little annoying. Because you might keep on getting shiny Froakie when you want a shiny Fennekin. And being a shiny hunter, how could you just abandon a shiny Froakie, even if it's your fifth one???

But hey, who knows? You might, and probably will, still have to select each one and check its summary.

Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    Congratulations on the Treecko. But, please, why trade it? I think that's sad! I think you should keep it, but ultimately it's up to you. If you don't really care for shiny Pokémon, then you do what you want with it. But you might get attached to it if you do use it and you might also regret trading it down the track.

5 SRs is amazingly lucky, but everyone has stories, or has heard stories, about shiny Pokémon appearing all over the place, whether it be in 4 SRs or 40,000. I got a shiny Chikorita in SS in about 12 SRs. I didn't actually count because it's not like I was actually expecting one to shine so quickly, so it really shocked me.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

1775 eggs for Yanma now. I've switched it up a little for this batch and have saved with my three boxes full. I'm going to be making White 2 my main game and trading everything important to it so I needed some trade bait. Though looking at it now, I probably should do another box.

I'm also going to be playing a bit of Fire Red. I SR'd for a shiny Abra in December 2011 and have never touched it, but as I plan to get rid of all my extra games (beyond White 2 and HG) I want to train it up a so I can admire the gen 3 sparkles for a while.

Congrats on new shinies and good luck on the hunts!

Edit: Woohoo! Egg 1824 was the luck one!

Shiny Yanma hatched
    OT/ID. No/Lonely nature
    Compound eyes/stats/moves

Immediately started training the little guy and in his first battle he beat a L4 Audino and jumped straight to L9. xD Bug Buzz and its Sp.Df drops were very useful even when the damned thing healed using an Oran Berry. I'm not in work until 6 so I'll spend a bit more time training him. Still not sure if I'll evolve him or keep him as a Yanma.
    Last edited by *Murkrow; 19th May 2013 at 4:01 PM. Reason: Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    So, imagine my mixture of relief and annoyance when the shiny did appear today, considering I already had the same shiny on my White version. Yes, I knew the risks hunting there, but the funny thing is that there are more Pokémon in the Relic Passage that I don't have shiny than I do have shiny, so I was really hoping that the odds would be in my favour. They weren't, though!

My main targets were Timburr and Roggenrola. Then Onix (which, of course, isn't very feasible, but it's still possible) and then Drilbur (again, not too likely). After ... ugh ... 23,493 REs, I got a shiny:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7664/1000977i.jpg
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3109/1000979g.jpg

I nicknamed her Flitter due to the fact that she flits around, and it sounds like Glitter, which you could say a shiny produces whenever it appears from a Pokeball. Glitter and sparkles and all that.

So, yeah, relieved, happy, and a little annoyed all mixed together. I probably sound really ungrateful, but I just had this vision of getting another shiny bat ... and it came true!

Klutz ... now, does that mean it can't even hold a Macho Brace or anything? What is the benefit of Klutz? Seems like a pretty awful ability to me.

Anyway, good luck to everyone and thanks for reading!
    Eh, not so fast ! You're getting shinies to quickly!
    If you ask me, you're lucky, I guess it makes different from a Fighting type that Emboar is and I couldn't see Roggenrola fitting in your team. Now you're covering more types at the same time and I find her cute. Too bad it has Kultz, but since I'm not EV training and things like that, it wouldn't bother me too much (now you can use Acrobatics's full power all the time, I guess...).
    Good luck on your next one ! I think you should finish Heat Gold before continuing White 2, but that's my opinion. Like that, you could only concentrate on White 2 later, wich would probably be easier to hunt than having two.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    I noticed in the recently released pics that the starters seem to be set up in the same way that they are in HGSS. Whether this means anything or not is up for debate, but take a look at this picture.

It might not mean anything at all, but I refer to the blinking Froakie. In the other games, they've always been static images/sprites, apart from the "machine" set up used in HGSS. Does that mean that the starters standing there are the actual ones you will choose? That means that you might be able to see a shiny before you pick one again! I both equally like that and find it a little annoying. Because you might keep on getting shiny Froakie when you want a shiny Fennekin. And being a shiny hunter, how could you just abandon a shiny Froakie, even if it's your fifth one???

But hey, who knows? You might, and probably will, still have to select each one and check its summary.
    Hm. From what I know, in Black and White 2 and all the games before we could see them standing and pick one up without being able to see them in their shiny form before. I would like it to happen (for you, I guess it's more fun to have 3 chances) but I don't see it happen. THe introduction of the starters here reminds me Black and White 2's one, and again, we couldn't see their shiny form until we check up their summary.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th May 2013 at 1:52 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Hey guys! Wow! Congrats to almost everyone for getting a shiny this month!

I will probably be working on both black 2 and white 2 today for eevee using both methods. With only 2 more to go, I can see the light at the end of this looong journey! I might just decide to do some SRing hunts since I haven't done one of those since Rayquaza I believe. I still have to get Virizion and Terrekion.... so I think I might work on Virizion once I get my last Eevee. I love those pink shinies as I am sure you guys know!

Anyways, happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. ? 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #5- ? & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

My brother encountered a shiny purelone! (That cat)

So congratulations to Zane, Aqua, City,The Master, JAWAYami, murkrow and all the other extremely fortunate individuals who have obtained a shiny from my last post.
    Im sort of angry now. Ive been sring from the 9th of May at absolutely every opportunity. I cant even think how many srs it is. Id say about 3500 (ive been busy with school) but im unsure. I think today will be the day though
    Gl all!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say that I no longer have my shiny typhlosion, lost in a series of events.
    Meanwhile I'm better and hunting again, and I'm continuing my route 207 hunt on phase 3 on both Platinum and Pearl.
    hoping for a shiny ponyta or Machop, don't really want another zubat. On my white 2, I'm starting a hunt at lostlorn forest, hoping for petilil.
    And on HG I'm still SR'ing to reclaim Chikorita. Congrats and goodluck to all!

Hey guys,

First off, congrats to *Murkow on the Yanma, JAWAYami on the Hoppip, Cyndajay on the Ratata, Zane Clarthy on the Woobat, Helio on the Whismur, TheMaster327 on the Latios, and gustavo 14 on the Croagunk and Pidove! Awesome shinies guys!

I have an update on my most recent MM hunt!

After 1,160 eggs, a shiny female Ponyta finally hatched!

Seeing those blue flames was such a relief, especially after a few short hunts prior to this one.

She's been EV trained in Speed and Attack, and now I'm on to my next hunt! What it'll be, I'm not sure yet.

Good luck to everyone!!

And my sig has been updated, and hidden as well to save everyone from scrolling and scrolling and scrolling to get to the bottom of a page!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Now at 5000 REs for the 2nd shiny of my heartgold Badge quest(mareep) if it goes over the odds i hope it doesn't
    go to far over and I'm at day 4 of hunting in ice path for a shiny swinub
    congrats on the recent shinies and good luck everyone
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Page 215 of 945 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast