Page 216 of 939 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 23454

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

So, after Roselia, I'm at Fuego Ironworks for Number 6. Currently 995 REs there, as I am Magnet Pulling for Magnemite. Let's hope it or Magmar sparkles!

Route 35 is at 1,350 REs as well, so lemme grab a quick shiny from there.

Otherwise, congrats to all and good luck!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    Jesus man, lucky! Definitely keep it, there's nothing quite like a shiny that you caught yourself, especially that fast.
    Thanks i think im ognna keep it. What a rarity to come by.
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Thanks, Cyndajay, cpchris, and Jessara!

Congrats to JAWAYami on their shiny Hoppip! Cute!

I will be! I really want to SR for a shiny Chespin at this point in time, though I do like all of them! It's just that I've wanted a mammalian grass starter for so long, and Chespin is really cool/cute.

I noticed in the recently released pics that the starters seem to be set up in the same way that they are in HGSS. Whether this means anything or not is up for debate, but take a look at this picture.

It might not mean anything at all, but I refer to the blinking Froakie. In the other games, they've always been static images/sprites, apart from the "machine" set up used in HGSS. Does that mean that the starters standing there are the actual ones you will choose? That means that you might be able to see a shiny before you pick one again! I both equally like that and find it a little annoying. Because you might keep on getting shiny Froakie when you want a shiny Fennekin. And being a shiny hunter, how could you just abandon a shiny Froakie, even if it's your fifth one???

But hey, who knows? You might, and probably will, still have to select each one and check its summary.

Congratulations on the Treecko. But, please, why trade it? I think that's sad! I think you should keep it, but ultimately it's up to you. If you don't really care for shiny Pokémon, then you do what you want with it. But you might get attached to it if you do use it and you might also regret trading it down the track.

5 SRs is amazingly lucky, but everyone has stories, or has heard stories, about shiny Pokémon appearing all over the place, whether it be in 4 SRs or 40,000. I got a shiny Chikorita in SS in about 12 SRs. I didn't actually count because it's not like I was actually expecting one to shine so quickly, so it really shocked me.
    True True. Ill keep it. 1/8192 chance afterall. Thanks for the insight!
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

i like this new shiny thread >.> Even though im new, i will try my best to participate

congrats to JAWAYami, Zane Clarthy, TropiusSocks, YNCRN!!

as for me, i chained another.. i know i've only been doing chaning these days.. but i am not in the mood for SRing or REing.. gotta take some rest from it, xD
    anyway, here it is..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se-gANp44Do
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

So I have still had no luck with hatching another shiny with shiny charm! Been almost 2 weeks since my last shiny! I am now hunting Treekco to take a break from Oshawott. I've almost hatched 2000 eggs between the two. Congrats to everyone who has gotten a shiny recently and please pass your luck to me.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Blanket congratulations to everyone before me who received a shiny!
    My current hunt for shiny Giratina is now at 2000 Sr's. Larvitar is at 530 mm eggs.
    Hoping either one shines soon.
    I can usually get 500 Sr's in a day before I call it quits, What about you guys?

Gratz to gustavo 14 on Croagunk and Pidove, Wyverndust on Pidove, TheMaster327 on Latios (too bad about the nature!), Cyndajay on Grumpig and Rattata, Sealotic on Litwick, Zane Clarthy on Woobat, JAWAYami on Hoppip and rumble shinies, TropiusSocks on Treecko, *Murkrow on Yanma, YNCRN on Ponyta, and 201238 on Gastly!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Hm. From what I know, in Black and White 2 and all the games before we could see them standing and pick one up without being able to see them in their shiny form before. I would like it to happen (for you, I guess it's more fun to have 3 chances) but I don't see it happen. THe introduction of the starters here reminds me Black and White 2's one, and again, we couldn't see their shiny form until we check up their summary.
    In HG/SS you can see if their shiny before you pick them. If its the same for XY then I might consider SRing for a shiny starter but we'll just have to wait and see.

Community hunt complete x7!

After 9 days of fishing shiny Qwilfish appears!

So happy I got this! I noticed the pink right away as it crossed the screen and I couldn't help but yell out "YES!!" when it saw it. My jolly sync failed and it got Lax and the wrong ability but I don't really mind that much. I was gonna do another fishing hunt for Remoraid on White but I need a break from fishing so I'll just put it on hold for now. I've decided to go for Wailmer on White and if you didn't know, the only way to find Wailmer in the wild is in shaking spots. So I see this being a difficult hunt but hopefully luck is on my side!

Good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Congrats to all recent shinies .

YES, after 9,586 RE's BQ shiny #3 has appeared on my Sapphire. Its so freakin beautiful T_T.

Encounter:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/50jof9.jpg[/IMG]

Summary:
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/8yb9l1.jpg[/IMG]

This BQ has been great so far in terms of me getting the shinies I've wanted from each route. Shiny #4 I am hoping will be Seviper or Swablu since I'll be repel trick hunting on that route.

Good luck to all current hunts .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I logged onto the GTS this morning, and it automatically downloaded a shiny Lileep. It's been so long since I was on the GTS, that I can't even remember what I offered for Lileep. It's moves and location are correct, and it's stats look ok (I'm still checking them), but it's Female and Shiny, so imagine it's of questionable origin.

My understanding, it's safe to use as long as everything lines up?
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Firstly congratulations to all shinies since my last post.

Oh my I am so excited!!! I have news... well while hatching through the remaining 6.5 boxes of Bulbasaur eggs... I found another shiny Bulbasaur (male like the first one) at egg 139. So Community Hunt Complete!
    But that is not all, I continued hatching eggs from the boxes and egg 150 hatched and is a shiny FEMALE Bulbasaur! My third female shiny starter. I am so pleased! And that means I can say it again.. Community Hunt Complete!

I think this is also the first time I have completed the CH three times (and I am still waiting on my shiny Squirtle! lol)

good luck to everyone still hunting!
    Shinies are good.

This just happened.

After double checking she wasn't carrying Explosion I switched in Breloom to put her to sleep. I flung three Quick Balls and all broke open after the first shake. I switched to Ultra Balls and got a Critical Capture on my first one.

OT/ID. No./Relaxed nature
    Unburden/Stats/Moves
    Double sparkles!

I also test evolved Yanma into Yanmega but prefer the incredible blue of Yanma's sprite. I was planning on stopping for the night once he hit L45 which makes this shiny even luckier!

Congrats on the Ponyta, Gastly, Qwilfish, Volbeat, Bulbasaur(s) and the traded Lileep!

Congrats to *Murkrow on shiny Drifblim, Scrufox86 on BOTH shiny Bulbasaurs, Master Leo on shiny Volbeat, and City of Delusion on shiny Qwilfish!

I hit 11000 REs total on my White 2 without a shiny today. But I'm sure that that shiny will appear in this 1000 encounters! Good luck with all your hunts!
    Got my copy of X!

Congrats to JAWAYami on Hoppip, TropiusSocks on Treecko, YNCRN on Ponyta, 201238, City Of Delusion on Qwilfish, Scrufox86 on 2 Bulbasaurs, *Murkrow on Drifblim,

Quote Originally Posted by crashandcortex View Post
    On another unrelated note, who's gonna be SRing for a shiny Kalos starter when X/Y are released? As in my case the first thing I'll be doing when I get the game and 3DS is SR for a shiny Fennekin while making sure I have no idea what the shiny colours are. That's right - I'm hopefully not going to spoil myself the shiny colours of the Kalos Pokemon this time around, so any shiny I get in 6th gen will be totally new to me. (and I imagine absolutely gorgeous!) That being said, I still have a large amount of hunts to attend to pre- X/Y, Piplup and Tepig proving by far the most significant to ensure I can get every pre-Kalos starter shiny! Best of luck on all of your hunts everyone, looking forward to see ever more shinies over the next few days/weeks/months!
    You can probably guess my answer, but I definitely plan on making a starter the first pokemon of my BQ, also hopefully Fennekin. I'm debating about what I'll do if the starter setup is like SS/HG, and if I'll start the BQ if I were to find a different shiny starter than Fennekin. Chespin is growing on me a small bit, but Froakie I'm still not fond of. Like you, I'm also going to try not to spoil myself with shiny colors...Which I've been thinking a fair bit about lately when I consider that I currently don't really have to pay too close attention to my games as I know what I'm looking for. However, I'll have to be very vigilant come X/Y if I don't know what the shiny forms look like, which means making sure to pay attention for the entire appearance of each encountered pokemon in case the shiny form looks very similar to the normal form.

I'm currently making that BQ a priority in terms of shiny hunting, meaning I don't plan on making any hunts that supersede the X/Y BQ. Of course, that's what I'm planning 4-5 months before the game's release, so there's a lot of time for me to change my plans, but I doubt that will happen.

----

Well, I decided to stop SRing for Chimchar so I could work on getting the starters switched over. Took me nearly 35 SRs to complete, since Turtwig caused a lot of problems in that about the first 10-15 were males, but also because I was so trained to go after Chimchar, that instead of mindlessly spam-clicking A and clickin Turtwig, I mindlessly kept moving over to Chimchar -_-. I was also breeding Chimchar and Piplup on my BQ game, which is what was distracting me more. So yeah...Off topic, the first Piplup I brought over (which was male, wasn't thinking at the time), ended up having decent IVs now that he's level 35 while I used him to breed Chimchar and Piplup...30 HP, 1 Atk, 30 Def, 30 Sp. A., 18 Sp. D, 31 Speed. I may just end up training him up after my BQ

I only did 100 REs since I worked and then spent more free time breeding than hunting...And I did do 5 more SRs just to get me up to 1,700 total SRs, and now I'm done SRing them :x And during the first trade I did, I traded my Machoke, so he's now a Machamp. Glad to have that out of the way.

Tomorrow I'm working and then probably going to see IM3 with friends, so I won't get much hunting done...But Tuesday I should have off, so I think I'll once again try for 1k REs! I suppose I'll go back to hunting Growlithe too, seeing as I really only put it aside to make use of the 2nd Platinum cart while I had it.

Good luck everyone
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congratulations to Maldoror on Drifblim, KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, dan2point5 on Uxie, TheMaster327 on 3x Stantler, Frost Mage on something, EternalDarkness on Beldum, NightHaze12 on Cyndaquil, Mr. Shinx on Yamask and Lapras, Cpchris on Bidoof, Birds of Paradise on Drilbur, dan2point5 on Mespirit, Omishka on Tentacool, HalfaBean on Larvesta, Zane Clarthy on Tranquill(?), CBC on Minccino, City Of Delusion on Lotad, 201238 on Shellos(?), City Of Delusion on Seedot, Nakashima on Rattata, the ash man83 on Dratini, ansem the wise on Sableye, dan2point5 on Azelf, AquaRegisteel on Roselia, Heliotrope on Persian and Whismur, 201238 on something, Scrufox86 on Bulbasaur, gustavo 14 on Croagunk and Pidove, Wyverndust on Pidove, TheMaster327 on Latios, Cyndajay on Grumpig, Sealotic on Litwick, Zane Clarthy on Woobat, Cyndajay on Rattata, JAWAYami on Hoppip, TropiusSocks on Treecko, *Murkrow on Yanma, YNCRN on Ponyta, 201238 on something, City Of Delusion on Qwilfish, Master Leo on something, Scrufox86 on 2x Bulbasaur and *Murkrow on Drifblim!

Sorry to those whom I didn't know which Pokémon you got. With the way I congratulate people, if you don't mention somewhere what Pokémon you got then unless I remember from reading through the thread, I won't be able to tell what shinies you found! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    So, here's a topic for discussion. What shinies do you guys remember having at one point, but currently aren't in possession of for one reason or another? What about shinies that your IRL friends have?
    I haven't really lost any special shinies per say, luckily! But I did get a shiny Igglybuff from Crystals Odd Egg that I had to say goodbye to when I restarted the game. Her name was Lime, and sadly I'm not sure if I'll ever reclaim her since they got rid of the green swirl on shiny Igglybuff's head... I'm considering reclaiming it though.
    Other than that, the only other shiny I want and don't have is my boyfriends shiny Kyurem. I plan to get my own one day! I even have a nickname for it already, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by crashandcortex View Post
    who's gonna be SRing for a shiny Kalos starter when X/Y are released?
    I'm considering it, not sure if I will when it's first released since I play through the game the first time with my boyfriend, but maybe I'll restart/buy the other copy and SR after! As for who I'll SR, it depends what they all look like! While liking the starter does come into it, if the shiny form isn't the best, I'd probably breed it instead, as is the case with Oshawott and other starters!

Updates!

...No shinies...

On my honey tree hunt, I am down to 20/70 honey pots, and still no shiny to show for it after 7513 SR's! Still getting Burmys and Combees every single day, though today I did crack and put 3 honey pots on a different tree, and ended up with Heracross for the first time since I started this hunt! I don't even want Heracross but hey it was a fresh face! Super hoping for Aipom tomorrow, and maybe for Aipom to shine too?

As for Relic Castle and my quest for the crocodile, I'm on 3759 RE's, so I'm past Pidove but below Lillipup so far. I'm not holding my breathe for a short hunt, but I'm hoping for somewhere around the odds anyways, or at least under 11000!

Interesting to note also, if I can get 1 more shiny this month then that'd be a record for me, since my record so far is 2 shinies in 1 month twice (January & May). Seeing people like CoD getting 9 shinies is bizarre to me!

I also managed to nab me a Japanese Anticipation female Eevee off the GTS last night, so as soon as Mudkip is finished with (it's a slow hunt because my BQ's are number 1 priority) I'm going to be hatching for a shiny Magic Bounce Espeon! If I end up with some non-hidden ability shiny Eevees however, I'm also eyeing up Umbreon, Vaporeon and Jolteon, so I'll keep hatching until one of them has Anticipation! I'm not bothered about natures and stats much, so a shiny Eeveelution with bad stats is fine with me anyways!

Also, just because a shiny is always exciting, even if it's not yours, my boyfriend (yes him again) found and caught a shiny Kyurem today after 2553 SR's! So when I said no shinies, I just meant myself, haha! But he named it Zero after many suggestions from me, so there's a little bit of my legacy on that shiny!
    It's his 6th shiny, but after losing 2 and running from 1 he still only has 3, so it's a big deal for him!

Good luck everyone on your hunts, as always!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

I have never officially found a shiny. lol All mine were event ones. But my shiny suicune is one of my favs. lol
    Trapped in my mind...

Thanks for those who congratulated me!

I recorded this one, and forgot to upload.. so here it goes!
    It is a shiny machop, by chaining (yes, i know, chaining, =(... )
    anyway, here is the video! if you feel like watching it would help me out a lot!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aSq46NClI

Thanks! =)
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Community Hunt Complete(X4)

FINALLY! My drought is broken!!! After 605 eggs Shiny Treecko hatched. Its male and is Modest nature. I don't know if that is a good nature or not but I'm just happy something finally shined on my game again. Its also my 75th Shiny!Photo 162.jpg Don't know if I want to return to my Oshawott hunt yet or if I should start hatching something else.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lord View Post
    Community Hunt Complete(X4)

FINALLY! My drought is broken!!! After 605 eggs Shiny Treecko hatched. Its male and is Modest nature. I don't know if that is a good nature or not but I'm just happy something finally shined on my game again. Its also my 75th Shiny!Photo 162.jpg Don't know if I want to return to my Oshawott hunt yet or if I should start hatching something else.
    2 weeks between shinies is reasonable, I don't think you can call it a drought. unless you're playing 24/7.... oh god! I've RUINED all your lives with shiny hunting competition!!!! Don't spend all your time playing pokemon! go out into the world and live your lives! LIVE!!!!!!!

Having said that, I'm going to float an idea for next month's CH. Instead of the usual hunt, how about making it more of a contest? (with no prize outside of the ability to say you won)
    I would update every week with the top 5 hunters. The contest would be something like "Most shinies obtained through random encounters". Good idea? Bad idea?
    This is probably a terrible idea. please don't start skipping out on life for a silly pokemon contest on a forum.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

it's official, my MM hunt for Oshawott is my second longest hunt for now, with 525 eggs hatched and still no shiny.

Let's see if it will take the first spot away from Squirtle (over 3000 eggs)

Though I obviously prefer getting it early, preferably before 1400 eggs

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Congratulations to everybody on their spiffy new shinies! I'm still MMing for a shiny Bagon, 513 eggs so far! I hope I'm due for one soon!!!!
    My Newest Shiny:

My Current Hunt:
    , , , ,

The Spiritomb, Bagon and Milotic are being MM'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    2 weeks between shinies is reasonable, I don't think you can call it a drought. unless you're playing 24/7.... oh god! I've RUINED all your lives with shiny hunting competition!!!! Don't spend all your time playing pokemon! go out into the world and live your lives! LIVE!!!!!!!

Having said that, I'm going to float an idea for next month's CH. Instead of the usual hunt, how about making it more of a contest? (with no prize outside of the ability to say you won)
    I would update every week with the top 5 hunters. The contest would be something like "Most shinies obtained through random encounters". Good idea? Bad idea?
    This is probably a terrible idea. please don't start skipping out on life for a silly pokemon contest on a forum.
    No offense intended, but I think we all have lives outside of Pokemon, and school counts

1,000 REs for Magnemite, but I'm in a bad mood > won't be bothered to hunt much.

Edit: Fair enough XD
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 20th May 2013 at 9:22 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I wasn't being serious i was just teasing at the idea that 2 weeks without a shiny is a drought, when there are people with months or years without seeing one
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Congrats to everyone on their new shinies! Some really nice ones have been found ^^ I love this thread, everyone is so supportive to eachother!

I have a question though, and this is not to flame anyone, I'm just honestly curious about what you guys think about the Shiny Charm.. I personally don't want to use it as I feel the same way about that as I feel about chaining, I just find it takes away the challenge and the satisfaction of finding a shiny. (Personal opinion, not attacking anyone!) So I was wondering, what do my fellow hunters think about it?

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    I have a question though, and this is not to flame anyone, I'm just honestly curious about what you guys think about the Shiny Charm.. I personally don't want to use it as I feel the same way about that as I feel about chaining, I just find it takes away the challenge and the satisfaction of finding a shiny. (Personal opinion, not attacking anyone!) So I was wondering, what do my fellow hunters think about it?
    The "challenge" is still there, it's not like 1/2730 means you'll encounter 1 shiny every 10 encounter anyway. It still depends on luck.

My first shiny after obtaining the charm only took me 5 days to obtain, but my second shiny with shiny charm took me three months.

Also, if you're not used to it, obtaining a shiny via getting 40 chain is a challenge much harder than obtaining a shiny via RE-ing with standard chance.

Besides, if it's the high chance that people are complaining about, well......

in a case of breeding with MM VS breeding with shiny charm (no MM, boosted chance is purely from shiny charm, which should means the same chance as RE-ing with shiny charm)

the former already has higher chance than the latter, and the chance becomes even higher in Gen 5, but people don't mind at all about it.
    Yet they are bothered by an alternate way to get a shiny that still has lower chance than a way that has existed ever since Gen 4.

It still confuses me greatly even to this day, people don't mind getting a shiny with 1/1639 or even 1/1366 chance, yet they dislike an item that gives 1/2730 chance? What.

note: I don't think it is fair to compare breeding with MM against breeding with MM + SC, since by default breeding with MM + SC would obviously win due to stacking 2 modifiers instead of just using 1 modifier.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 216 of 939 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast