Page 232 of 941 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 23524

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

WOOHOOOOOO after only 226 RE in Castelia sewers this shony zubat showed up ! I found him on my White 2 without a shiny charm and just evolved him to a golbat 4 minutes ago so COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE.
    photo3_zps579782eb.jpg
    Last edited by Blue Shuckle; 2nd June 2013 at 12:30 AM.
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Congrats everyone on the recent shinies!

For the Community hunt, I'm now tentatively starting a hunt on my Sapphire and Emerald on Route 111 for Trapinch. I'm not sure how much time I'll end up dedicating to this hunt, so that's why I'm saying tentatively. But I guess I'll see how it goes.

Good luck on everybody's hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by cheshireusagi View Post
    It just seems like some people are getting the impression that they can use the shiny pokemon they already had prior to this month for points? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
    Nah, no one think about it that way from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    edit - @cheshireusagi, I think they're just complaining because they want to hunt for shinies they don't already have
    no one is complaining you know XD

Just pointing out how many Pokemon on the list that we already own. Some of us just don't like having duplicates.

eh, I'm not trying to be the top hunter for this CH (still focusing on Oshawott first ._.) anyway so it's not like lack of stuff to hunt for the points bothers me.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'm sorry for the blanket congrats, but my last post was 16 pages ago, you people need to slow down! Ahh!
    But congratulations everyone! Can we share some luck for me now before my Platinum hunt hits 10,000? XP

As for the Community Hunt...
    275 Shiftry
    576 Gothitelle
    629 Vullaby - Want
    168 Ariados - Want
    258 Mudkip - Hunting!
    190 Aipom - Hunting!
    638 Cobalion
    106 Hitmonlee
    421 Cherrim - Hunting!
    328 Trapinch - Want
    205 Forretress
    109 Koffing - Want
    319 Sharpedo
    42 Golbat - Want
    347 Anorith
    155 Cyndaquil - Hunting! (soon!)
    9 Blastoise - Want
    623 Golurk - Want
    281 Kirlia - Want
    533 Gurdurr

I think I got lucky with this one! Aipom, Cherrim and Mudkip are all current hunts of mine, with Cyndaquil coming up right after I get Aipom/Cherrim, so that's sweeeeet! I've also been SRing Squirtle on FireRed, but not seriously at all, only done maybe 50 SR's and I haven't touched it in weeks. Still, if I get lucky, that's another one on the list I guess!

As for hunt updates, nothing much has happened. Still going for Sandile and reeeeeally hoping for Sandile. I'm nearing the odds now, so that's nice to hear at least.
    As for my honey tree hunt, I do have one small update, in that I've decided to focus solely on Aipom and Cherubi now, with maybe the very occasional Wurmple or Burmy. As for SR's, I passed the odds a long time ago now and I'm now sailing towards the big 10,000! But I guess my short hunts had to end eventually, and I feel like Sandile, Aipom and Cherubi are determined to make me wait.

To be fair, I've hunted very little lately, I guess because I've been focusing on the same 2 hunts and I'm getting a little burnt out. I might do some MMing tomorrow just for a change of pace, but I'm not sure whether to stick to Mudkip or do something different for fun. I've been eyeing up Castform and Gligar a lot lately. I've also been a bit addicted to Pokémon Pinball and Mother 3 which doesn't help! And Animal Crossing is 2 weeks away. Going to try and get 1 or 2 shinies before AC:NL sweeps away my attention!

Good luck everyone as always. May the best hunter win the community hunt!
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

I have a "new shiny"
    I evolved my shiny Deerling.
    And for a moment, I thought something had gone wrong.
    I had forgotten that a lot of shiny Pokemon don't look all that different, and I had recently traded away my Sawsbuck, so I needed to fill the gap left behind.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Hmmm... even though I'm tempted to participate in this months Community Challenge, I'll have to pass. Good job to everyone who has obtained a shiny, and good luck to those who are hunting!

As for myself...no shiny news to report, I've been soft-resetting like crazy for Lugia, but it's being stubborn. XP But I won't give up, even if that means staying up all night. XD
    Currently Soft Resetting:

Random Encountering at Castalia Garden: 655

MM: Hatched: 45 eggs

My Shinies: x2

Hey guys, i got another!

Zubat
    Chaining
    Pokemon Diamond

Here is the vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rAkuIKG6oA
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Congrats KittyKitty!

The list seems fair, I think I'll go after the Trapinch line first....
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Changed up my list a little for the CH. Quad MMing Tyrogue, Trapinch, Koffing, and Vullaby. Gives me a reason to play my White version :P.

After I get half of the MM targets, I plan to RE for a few pokes on the list.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

MMing for Cyndaquil.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

PHmmm...I'm pretty happy with the list of Pokemon on the list, as I only have Cyndaquil XD Good to see that someone's bagged a shiny without the charm already!

So, targets?

- Golurk
    - Squirtle
    - Pineco/Spinarak

I'm happy because I happen to be SRing Squirtle on LG. I also have a hunt in my HG BQ that involves Headbutt hunting for Pineco/Spinarak. Lets hope I can end my current hunt on Route 35.

Updates! So far, I am at 7,210 REs in Fuego Ironworks and 5,510 REs on Route 35. My two side hunts...Pawniard is currently at 1,000 REs (but I may switch between Pawniard and Golurk every 500 REs) and Squirtle is at 900 SRs.

Looking at the list, I might pick out a couple of targets for Black and White...

Congrats on all recent shinies and good luck!
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 2nd June 2013 at 4:57 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Hey guys.

My hunt for my 3rd Ruby badge quest shiny is now at 20,350 encounters. Urg. Lol, Master Leo, I think you might win this race - aren't you already up to your 5th shiny in your quest?

I'm also at 4880 soft resets for shiny Tornadus.

I probably won't be joining in this month's community hunt, because I really want to concentrate on these two hunts; and on the 14th June a certain long-awaited 3DS game is being released, which will distract me somewhat from shiny hunting. :P ... anyone else in this topic planning on getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

Good luck on your hunts everyone.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Well... I didn't get the "2 shinies in 1 day" luck yesterday, even though I spent all day trying. After getting Eevee (which thank you for the congrats everyone, I was super excited about this one!), I managed another 256 REs and finished up my 2nd batch of 660 eggs with no luck. So I collected another 150 and will be hatching them shortly. I am thinking that if the last one isnt in this small batch, I might just dual RE until I get it. I kinda want to take a small break from MMing anyways, seeing as I will have a few targets in this competition that will be MMed.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone and good luck!!

Oh and to whoever got that Zubat in the Castelia Sewers, congrats!! You reminded me that Zubat does have a high-ish encounter rate in there! I might try to RE one instead of MM one. I always wanted a shiny Crobat.

EDIT: Welp, nothing in that 150 batch. I guess it is time to start doing some dual REing.

EDIT 2: Well, I decided to not dual RE for the last Eevee, but to stick with the eggs on one game and the REing on the other. My poor little brain can't comprehend spinning around in a circle on 2 different DS's trying to do the repel trick. plus I don't want my hard work with all them eggs be for nothing.
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 2nd June 2013 at 4:30 PM.
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Hey guys, congrats on all recent additions! As for me, I'm up to 13,819 RE's for my Eevee. I've hit s small detour as I accidentally saved after I used all my repels so I'm now going to battle the breeder on Route 4 42 times with Asmodeus and Cotton On so I can buy 99 Super Repels. Good luck guys, and here's hoping my four month Eevee hunt will soon be over!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Congrats on all the new shinies since my last post.

Several pokemon on the CH list that I'll be trying to hunt soon. 2300 SR's for Sandshrew on SoulSilver and I've also resumed collecting Squirtle eggs on Black 2. I also really need to have some sort of schedule in place for what days I work on which hunt, as I'm all over the place with a couple of hunts and a couple of playthroughs happening at once. Another thing I've been thinking for awhile too that I should see about getting a shiny card.

Good luck on your hunts.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Congrats everyone with the shinies :]

I just got my shiny wooper after 6296 eggs

Edit: I just found a random encounter Ledyba in Pokemon Platium O.O

This day is awesome C:
    Last edited by Bariokie; 2nd June 2013 at 3:58 PM.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I feel like Wingull is being stubborn, at 780 MMs for it at the moment. Along with MMing Wingull I decided to RE in Castalia Park, which is up to 250 REs. I've also gone back to SRing for Johto starters in HG, up 2625. Congrats to all the recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts.

@Heliotrope I have Animal crossing: New leaf reserved in Gamestop and it comes out at the 9th for me. Can't wait to try it out, I have not played anything like it and I'm curious to see what it's like. I Hope that I'll really like.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE) AS: BQ #4 ???(RE) OR:

Most Recent Shiny:
    OR: 4771 SRs Nickname: Void

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Hey guys.

My hunt for my 3rd Ruby badge quest shiny is now at 20,350 encounters. Urg. Lol, Master Leo, I think you might win this race - aren't you already up to your 5th shiny in your quest?
    Oh wow. I hope you get the third shiny soon. Yea, I'm on my 5th but I haven't hunted for either of my BQ for like a week and a half :P. At 2,410 RE's in Sapphire and around 6,400 RE's in LeafGreen.

I've hatched 30 eggs each for Tyrouge, Vullaby, Koffing, and Trapinch for the CH. No shinies in that batch so back to storing.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Im going back to MMing this month hoping to get 2 eevees by next week lol (High Hopes) Im contemplating getting AC:New Leaf also but I never played Animal Crossing b4 and I dont know if I would like it. I dont think I can play a game veryday. If I do get AC New Leaf I plan on downloading it straight to my 3DS so I dont have to switch my pokemon games out. If I do get it we should exchange friend codes

I am going for a starter for the CH.
    I already have a shiny Emboar, Charizard (from a friend), and a Meganuim so I'm going to try to hopefully complete the set.

After looking at the shines, I actually like Sharpedo shiny form a lot. So I guess I will be spending my time at village bridge. I wish the fish pokemon will bite more for me.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Gratz to LucarioMan101 on Abra, KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, 201238 on Ralts and Zubat, and Blue Shuckle on Zubat!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisymareep View Post
    After looking at the shines, I actually like Sharpedo shiny form a lot. So I guess I will be spending my time at village bridge. I wish the fish pokemon will bite more for me.
    If you use a Pokemon with the Suction Cups ability in the lead spot it'll increase your chances of encountering Pokemon through fishing. Good luck on Carvanha! I plan on hunting it after Pineco.

So yea, both my hunts are going pretty well atm. Pineco is at around 600 REs I think and I have to be careful since they can carry Selfdestruct, Explosion, Take down and Double-edge! I have a Damp Golduck ready but I should probably send over a Master Ball just in case lol.

Good luck guys!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Quote Originally Posted by Daisymareep View Post
    Use Suction Cups, it increases the likelihood of getting bites via fishing. It's either that or Sticky Hold (Octillery gets Suction Cups and Gastrodon gets Sticky Hold).

I've done 1,142 REs overall for Golurk/Pawniard, but I might stop hunting Pawniard and go for Desert Resort, Alternating between the two should keep me going strong!

edit: Bleeping heck City, you ninja.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Gratz to LucarioMan101 on Abra, KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, 201238 on Ralts and Zubat, and Blue Shuckle on Zubat!

If you use a Pokemon with the Suction Cups ability in the lead spot it'll increase your chances of encountering Pokemon through fishing. Good luck on Carvanha! I plan on hunting it after Pineco.

So yea, both my hunts are going pretty well atm. Pineco is at around 600 REs I think and I have to be careful since they can carry Selfdestruct, Explosion, Take down and Double-edge! I have a Damp Golduck ready but I should probably send over a Master Ball just in case lol.

Good luck guys!
    The Pineco you're looking for carries dangerous Normal type moves ? A Frillish or Jellicent with Damp wouldn't be affected by neither of its moves. I think you should go for one if you don't have it already (an easy one is encounterable at the Undella Bay). If you wanna play risky, teach this Frillish/Jellicent Will-O-Wisp as the status move and Pain Split in case if it loses to much health. Pineco is easy to catch anyway.

As for me, well too busy by the exams right now. I have to work on a sheet with notes and it's taking a long but very long time to make entirely. I doubt I'll be able to look for shinies anytimes soon. But I have my little chaining targets in sight, it's not a problem.
    Good luck to everyone !
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 2nd June 2013 at 9:24 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post

O.O this sounds like such a bad time. Lol! It looks like the Pineco you are hunting needs a shrink and some happy pills! All it wants to do is blow up!!!

As for my last Eevee, I am soley going to try to hatch it through an egg. It is the easier method for me because the repel trick drives me nuts. So I will let you guys know when I finally am done with this quest!

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Page 232 of 941 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast