Page 233 of 913 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 22801

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Omg!! My heart is pounding so loud! After 3384 SRs I found a shiny Giratina in Pearl!!! It was my 484th reset of the day!
    He has a docile nature and ivs are 2/18/13/27/15/3. Good for an origin form sweeper! I'm so excited! will include pics and video soon!

I've recently passed odds for my route 32 hunt for mareep i wish the next
    shiny i get is a mareep. I actually wouldn't mind getting something I don't
    have we'll just have to wait and see. As for my ducklett hunt recently passed
    400 eggs hatched I'm really enjoying this hunt so excited to see a purple duck
    and all the support is helpful thanks guys I will be starting the community hunt
    after I get ducklett good luck everyone~
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    I've recently passed odds for my route 32 hunt for mareep i wish the next
    shiny i get is a mareep. I actually wouldn't mind getting something I don't
    have we'll just have to wait and see. As for my ducklett hunt recently passed
    400 eggs hatched I'm really enjoying this hunt so excited to see a purple duck
    and all the support is helpful thanks guys I will be starting the community hunt
    after I get ducklett good luck everyone~
    Good luck on that Mareep hunt! I know how you feel, took me 16k to get my Mareep too.

Anyways, I just caught my damp Psyducks on Emerald and Sapphire in case of shiny baltoy self-destruction, so my Route 111 hunt can now begin! Kinda excited to be getting back to hunting, but I also downloaded Digimon World 3 onto my Droid recently so I may be juggling a couple games at once. But nonetheless, I'll do my best to get this hunt finished.

Good luck everybody!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I have 4 legit shinies and I am currently MMing for a shiny toxicroak. 40 eggs so far...

My legit shinies are gible, rayquaza (YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD TO GET IT), charmander, and nidorina. Some of them are from many years ago though, just got back into this recently.
    Guns don't kill people. I kill people.

Congrats to KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, 201238, Blue Shuckle on Zubat, and ZirZarzoon on Giratina!

Well, still working on training Weezing...She's level 93, almost 94. It's only going to take 3 more trips through the E4 to get her to 100. And then...She'll sit in the box next to Koffing and the other shinies (Except Umbreon...He's in my party ^^)

I also hunted a little while I trained, so I was able to do 250 REs for Shinx, putting me at a total of 2,200 REs since Bidoof... over 1/4 the way to reaching the odds

Tomorrow's looking a little booked - work in the morning/afternoon, and hanging out with friends in the evening/night. Might have some time in the morning, and depending on when exactly we hang out, some time between work and friends and some time after hanging out. But then I should have Tuesday and Wednesday pretty much free, so that'll be good (if it actually stays that way).

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 1,000 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 7,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by ZirZarzoon View Post
    Omg!! My heart is pounding so loud! After 3384 SRs I found a shiny Giratina in Pearl!!! It was my 484th reset of the day!
    He has a docile nature and ivs are 2/18/13/27/15/3. Good for an origin form sweeper! I'm so excited! will include pics and video soon!
    Origin forme? >.> Giratina can't change form in Pearl, only in Platinum. You have its Altered Forme. Origin Forme has no legs.

Guys! Holy shinx Shiny Eevee! Okay so I was taking a study break to play PBR while doing some encounters. I didn't even see the Eevee come across the screen, I just heard the sparkles and proceeded to freak out! After it KO'ed my Illuminator Chinchou without me even getting off a Thunderwave, I sent out WildEye's my Watchog. I put it to sleep with Hypnosis and got it's health in the yellow with Super Fang. After 12 Luxary Balls, it was mine! This Eevee took 14,059 RE's to appear and roughly five months and seven days of hunting. I saved five times in a row afterward. Originally I was going to make it Vaporeon, however since it's Quirky natured(the same nature as my Shiny Serperior actually) and Quick Tempered he is now a Flareon. I called him Emberfoot. His IV's: IV'S: Hp-12,16 Attack-22,26 Defense 6,10 Special Attack- 10,15 Special Defense 7,12 Speed- 1,5. I can leave Castelia Park! I'm so happy right now, I'm off to train him(EV training if I can). to level 43. I probably will keep hunting on this BQ now unless I get really frustrated. I can't stop smiling! He ends my two month and five day drought. My next hunt is Relic Castle. I've done 986 RE's for that Previously, here's hoping it's under 14k this time! (last two hunts on here where Mareep 16,108 RE'S and this Eevee 14,059 RE's). Pics:    Spoiler:- SHINY EEVEE:
    SO FREAKING HAPPY! =)
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 3rd June 2013 at 10:03 AM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ: Hunting:
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Origin forme? >.> Giratina can't change form in Pearl, only in Platinum. You have its Altered Forme. Origin Forme has no legs.
    I think he means it will be a good origin forme when he transforms it.

I'd be VMing RA, but I'm going school soon, so massive congrats to you RaichuArcanine! At least it shone so your other hunts can now continue!

Edited my signature, I like how it looks =D
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 3rd June 2013 at 5:23 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Congratz on the new shinies,specially to RaichuArcanine. You worked so hard for that Eevee. ^-^
    I'm also here with shiny news. After 206 eggs, Deino finally shone for me. I'm really surprised. This was my shortest MM hunt ever and I'm happy that it happened with a Pokemon that takes forever to hatch!
    Anyways, once again everstone failed me, so this cute little dragon has an adamant nature. I know there is a really good moveset for an adamant Hydreigon, but the problem is that his max IVs are S.Attack and speed (BTW he has relatively superior potential). What do you guys think? Should I ignore his nature or train him as a physical Hydreigon?
    I named him Luka by the way (The hot demon boy from betrayal knows my name XDXDXD).
    here is a pic:
    IMG_1200.JPG
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Thanks for the congrats! Congrats to your Deino, 2rsa! He's adorable. I'd say ignore his nature. My Shiny Ampharos is Adamant and has a 31 IV in Special Attack, and has better special as a result. As for my hunts now, I'm postponing my White BQ to a later date as I don't have much motivation for it. After I finish training Flareon, I'll be hunting solely for my W2 BQ for the rest of this week. After that, I'll give Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to Squirtle SRing and the rest of the week to my W2 BQ. So glad to finally have him! Best of luck to everyone else too! =)
    EDIT: I got Flareon to 32 and I'm going to get it the extra ten levels up while hunting in Relic Castle. The count starts from 968 RE's from when I took a break from hunting Eevee. Fingers crossed this hunt is under 14k XD.
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 3rd June 2013 at 11:14 AM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ: Hunting:
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Congrats on the lovely shiny Eevee RaichuArcanine, and to everyone else on their new shinies.

I'm now at 21,470 encounters in my Ruby badge quest and just over 5070 soft resets for shiny Tornadus.

Good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Congrats everyone with the shinies :]

I just got my shiny wooper after 6296 eggs

Edit: I just found a random encounter Ledyba in Pokemon Platium O.O

This day is awesome C:

But you can't catch Ledyba in Platinum... o__O

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Sorry to do this but congrats to everyone on their shinies, particularly RaichuArcanine on getting that eevee.

I return with a glorious tale of shiny hunting today. About 6 hrs ago I was hunting on my Black 2 with shiny charm on route 5. I was hunting for gothita for the CH. After 3,763 encounters a shiny minccino appeared.

Exhibit A: http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps5c9f26a6.jpg

I caught it with a critical capture and then continued hunting alongside my White 2 BQ where I am also hunting on Rt 5. Now, or specifically about 15mins ago, my 5th BQ shiny appeared after 2,693 encounters. Shiny Minccino!!!!

Exhibit B: http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psbe7fe3da.jpg

So two shinies in a day, of the same pokemon, on different games. I can't stop laughing. I don't know if I'll use minccino on my BQ but I'll definitely evolve one of them.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Yay RaichuArcanine! I knew you would get that thing soon!!!! major congrats! Also, congrats on giratina, deino, and all other shinies gotten yesterday/today!

I am up to a good amount of eggs collected for this last Eevee. I hope to get this thing soon. Def over the MM odds with the shiny charm!

Good luck everyone!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndajay View Post
    Sorry to do this but congrats to everyone on their shinies, particularly RaichuArcanine on getting that eevee.

I return with a glorious tale of shiny hunting today. About 6 hrs ago I was hunting on my Black 2 with shiny charm on route 5. I was hunting for gothita for the CH. After 3,763 encounters a shiny minccino appeared.

Exhibit A: http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps5c9f26a6.jpg

I caught it with a critical capture and then continued hunting alongside my White 2 BQ where I am also hunting on Rt 5. Now, or specifically about 15mins ago, my 5th BQ shiny appeared after 2,693 encounters. Shiny Minccino!!!!

Exhibit B: http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psbe7fe3da.jpg

So two shinies in a day, of the same pokemon, on different games. I can't stop laughing. I don't know if I'll use minccino on my BQ but I'll definitely evolve one of them.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    That's great! I'm sure you would have loved different pokemon but this makes for a good tale
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Aqua registeel got it right. When I bring it into blacl 2 I'll transform it with the griseous orb.

Hello everyone. Congratulations to all new shinies since my last post.

I hatched the last Squirtle eggs and no shiny was hiding in there.. grr I am so annoyed. I have been trying to get a shiny Squirtle since December! I got Charmander and then last month I was trying to get Bulbasaur AND Squirtle but I end up with Triplet Bulbasaur and NO Squirtle. I have been shiny hunting Squirtle far longer than Bulbasaur as well.... sigh...

Well I will continue trying for Squirtle as it will count for the June Competition.. but I think I may also go for personal targets as well like Rufflet, Shuckle and others that have also failed to shine after many attempts.

I have also not RE'd anything since Gothita 2 months ago. I think it is because of trying to get specific shinies by MM as well as the fact Gothita took over the normal shiny odds with the shiny charm , so a little off putting. I am struggling to focus on an RE hunt right now. What I wanted to ask is what do you all do when you feel like this? What gets you to RE hunt again?

By the way good luck to everyone still hunting.
    Shinies are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Potato View Post
    My legit shinies are gible, rayquaza (YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD TO GET IT), charmander, and nidorina. Some of them are from many years ago though, just got back into this recently.
    Yes I do.

So I decided I need to stay focusedd on Mewtwo more at the moment. I started hunting Golurk, but I didn't feel as eager to see it shine, so I think I'll stick to Mewtwo for now, since I really should get that hunt done, and I would like to see it shine soon. Now at 3500 SR's, with 500 yesterday, so I'm going to make great progress. Good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

congrats to KittyKitty3308 on Eevee, Blue Shuckle on Zubat, and ZirZarzoon on Giratina!

as for me, i decided to pause CH for a while.. and hunt some of my personal targets.
    and turns out i got another one by chaining!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PPl8JIUOc

Thanks, and good luck to you all in your current and future hunts!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

T____T

WHERE ARE YOU SHINY MAREEP

2nd shiny rattata after 8376 REs really glad something shined even though I already have this I will keep going until mareep is mines!
    SUPER ULTRA MEGA CONGRATS TO YOU RAICHUARCANINE on the awesome eevee it was worth it
    good luck everyone

edit - yes I'm using static but the mareep died its still in front though.
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 3rd June 2013 at 8:32 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    T____T

WHERE ARE YOU SHINY MAREEP

2nd shiny rattata after 8376 REs really glad something shined even though I already have this I will keep going until mareep is mines!
    SUPER ULTRA MEGA CONGRATS TO YOU RAICHUARCANINE on the awesome eevee it was worth it
    good luck everyone
    Have u considered using the Static trick? It works wonders

Been busy since my last post. My car broke down last Sunday while on my way to my friend's graduation party and it turns out the engine (or something near it) has a crack in it so now my car gets too hot after driving for too long and it barely starts. Good news about this is, is that my Aunt says she will buy me a car once she gets the money for one (she was going to get one for my 21st birthday this fall anyway). Till then I'm stuck borrowing her car (which is still worlds better than my Crapmobile). Also in the last week or so I got myself a part-time job and my mom and stepfather moved back into town on Thursday so I don't have to drive an hour to get to work (been living on my family's farm). So these recent events have significantly cut into my hunting time.

As far as my hunts go I have been focusing on Treecko for my Ruby BQ. And this morning while my Aunt's car was getting its oil changed I continued my SRing. After 10,228 SRs that dreaded uncatchable shiny Poochyena shined (my first ever uncatchable shiny). When I looked down and saw that golden puppy I died a little inside (it being a shiny I've wanted for years). But I've managed to continue on and am currently at 10,330 SRs.

Anyway congrats and goodluck on everyone's hunts!

I want to congratulate everyone that has gotten shinies, I know blanket congrats are lame but I'm lame so
    Super congrats to that Giratina! I want one badly, but don't trust the Pearl version my ex-boyfriend left at my house.

I'm currently hunting Golurk and I'm probably over 700 REs for one, I already know what I'm going to nickname him! This
    specific hunt will be on my White 2 with the charm.

My other hunt is without the charm is Cottonee. I've wanted a shiny Cottonee for a LONG time, so hopefully it'll shiny! I'm hunting it on
    Victory Road's forest area where it's 70% (roselia is 30%) I wouldn't mind Roselia, but it would be disappointing to not get Cottonee!

I'm going to work on SRs for Golurk for a couple more hours and then eventually go and try and SR that stubborn Braviary I've been SRing for more than
    a month and a half!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

6th gen shiny count: 39

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Keep it up Wyverndust! It's bound to shine soon.

As for me, I have now surpassed the odds in Fuego Ironworks for Magnemite...14,279 REs is my prediction now...but 305 for Golurk.

Lets see those sparkles fly for June! May was chock full of them, hopefully June will too.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by ZirZarzoon View Post
    Aqua registeel got it right. When I bring it into blacl 2 I'll transform it with the griseous orb.
    Ah. My bad ^^;;;;;

Giratina is one pokemon I have not considered for SR attempts. I like the blue and silver as opposed to the red and gold, but I'm not overly fond of the yellow color its body turns. I'll stick with the regular Giratina...

Hello my fellow hunters, I am back for more hunting. I just finished surgery and now I will begin continuing my hunt on caterpue. could someone tell me the monthly hunt?

Page 233 of 913 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast