Page 234 of 945 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 23625

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

I was wandering around the Rock Tunnel looking for Machop and Onix and found this little guy! Brave isn't my favorite Nature because I hate the ones that reduce speed, but I might actually train this guy up and evolve him to Crobat. I think I'm going to name him Bale.

Congrats to all the other recent shinies!
    Last edited by kyle72686; 4th June 2013 at 4:18 AM.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Hello my fellow hunters, I am back for more hunting. I just finished surgery and now I will begin continuing my hunt on caterpue. could someone tell me the monthly hunt?
    Yep, here's the list.

275 Shiftry
    576 Gothitelle
    629 Vullaby
    168 Ariados
    258 Mudkip
    190 Aipom
    638 Cobalion
    106 Hitmonlee
    421 Cherrim
    328 Trapinch
    205 Forretress
    109 Koffing
    319 Sharpedo
    42 Golbat
    347 Anorith
    155 Cyndaquil
    9 Blastoise
    623 Golurk
    281 Kirlia
    533 Gurdurr
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

10,002 encounters now. I'm guessing this will be another hunt of mine to go past 12k

Thanks Frost! As you may have guessed my surgery is complete. Now all I have to do is abuse the time in the hospital for mming.

228 eggs later... nothing yet. I feel like I am getting close but it could be another few 1000 lol. Next I want that golurk, nice color palette!
    Guns don't kill people. I kill people.

2,400 Mesprit now, 1,100 in one day! And I'll do the same (or similar) tomorrow! Congrats on all recent shinies! Cocoa's Rattata and ZirZarzoon's Giratina are the only ones that spring to mind...
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 4th June 2013 at 1:54 AM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

2,400 Run Aways

Pokemon Name - Golurk (Titan!)
    Hunting Method - RE in Dragonspiral
    Game Used - white 2
    With or Without Shiny Charm (if applicable) - Charm USED!

After 1,122 encounter he shone, recorded the last animation part of the sparkles and his almost fainted capture on camera! Uploading now!
    He has a mild nature, and horrible IVs! I think the worst I've gotten in a shiny! 4/7/2/2/20/13

He also got Klutz as an ability :/ so that sucks.. a lot! But he's still a really awesome shiny :3
    golurk1.jpg
    Video of Golurk encounter!
    Last edited by ohjeezitskim; 4th June 2013 at 2:51 AM. Reason: added video

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

Congrats to 201238 on psyduck, cocoadragon on rattata, kyle72686 on zubat and ohjeezitskim on golurk.

Today I continued the hunt on Black 2 for gothita. After 789 encounters with the shiny charm, shiny Trubbish appeared. This is the first shiny I've got live on camera and my reaction was kinda lame. So the hunt continues for gothita if I don't get it on the next run I'll try a different location. I haven't started the hunt for my next shiny on my W2 BQ as I'm still making my way through the next lot of story.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps001876a6.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Just caught myself a Shiny Croagunk. My first in White!

Big thanks to everyone for the congrats! I'm in Relic Castle now for BQ Shiny #4. I'm really hoping that Sandshrew or Sandile will shine. If Yamask shinies, I'll catch it but I won't count it for my BQ(after all it is a self-imposed challenge). Anyway, despite having the day off, I haven't hunted yet today. I studied for four hours and then I meant to start hunting by watching shiny videos on youtube. However since I watched some videos from my favorite band, The Wanted one popped up as featured and I watched some #Wantedwednesdays for the past two hours... Anyway, I can start hunting now. I've decided to train Asmodeus, Cotton On and Emberfoot while REing. There all level 43 now, I wonder what level they'll be when I'm done...I'm on 1,230 RE's currently. Good luck guys!
    EDIT: Up to 2,586 RE's. However now that Eevee's shone I want to focus on Squirtle. Up to 5,307 SR's currently.
    EDIT 2: Since my W2 Eevee became a Flareon, I'm switching to Charmander as the first shiny of my FR BQ. I'm not going to count SR's this time, rather I'll count the days. I wanted to go for Charmander first anyway, I only went after Squirtle as I planed to make the Eevee I'd get on here a Flareon but know it shall be a Vaporeon and I don't like to double up on types if I can help it... Decided to count after all. On 1 SR XD. Just checked my ID: It's really interesting: 00307.
    ~RaichuArcanine
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 4th June 2013 at 11:24 AM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Congratulations everybody on the recent agonies ☺
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Well I'm calling it a night at 10,302 encounters, that's 600 today which is the most ive done in over a month, just curious, does anybody else have a hunt going on right now that's more encounters/SRs than mine? Maybe that way i can feel a little less ticked off at how long this hunt has been going on. i started this hunt on April 22

Oops I meant shinies not agonies. Stupid auto correct, gonna start my community hunt for squirtle now!
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Congrats to RaichuArcanine on Eevee (finally!), 2rsa on Deino, Cyndajay on two Mincinnos, 201238, cocoadragon on Ratata, kyle72686 on Zubat, ohjeezitskim on Golurk, Cyndajay on Trubbish, and Colton S on Croagunk!

Finished training Weezing! Her and Umbreon are my only shinies at level 100 right now O_o Though I definitely plan on training Empoleon, Staraptor, and Bibarel to level 100 after I beat the game, and possibly any other shinies I've gotten in Platinum. Anyways, Weezing's in the PC box now.

I've been thinking about what I want to do if I ever find Growlithe...And since my plan before I even started hunting officially was to get Umbreon then Arcanine then Altaria, that I'd go find a shiny Swablu/Altaria, so I'd go to the Abundant Shrine. Vulpix is also there, and I'd like a Ninetails at some point, Golduck is kind of meh...Marill wouldn't be a bad thing, Bronzor is okay but I won't evolve him, and Cottonee would be okay since Whimsicott has a nice blue. So Abundant Shrine is pretty likely after Growlithe, but it's not definite yet.

Also considering restarting White still to SR for Snivy...Still kind of hesitant about restarting any of my games though But White I probably care the least about...Part of me wants to do a BQ on White, even though I've always thought it's the last game I'd ever want to do a BQ on, but at the same time, hunting for those few pokemon that I actually don't think are too bad could be kind of fun. Maybe.

And of course I'm keeping in mind that there's a very good chance I'll be starting a BQ the day X/Y are released, so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself...Like if starting a BQ that I won't be done with by October :x

Ah well. Good luck with all your hunting, everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 4th June 2013 at 8:49 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Well I'm calling it a night at 10,302 encounters, that's 600 today which is the most ive done in over a month, just curious, does anybody else have a hunt going on right now that's more encounters/SRs than mine? Maybe that way i can feel a little less ticked off at how long this hunt has been going on. i started this hunt on April 22
    Well, I'm currently at 22,670 encounters for my 3rd Ruby BQ shiny, if that makes you feel any better. XD

I'm also at 5260 soft resets for shiny Tornadus.

... 10 days until Animal Crossing: New Leaf is out! n_n I'd really like something to shine before then.

Good luck everyone.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Pokemon Name - Golurk (Titan!)
    Hunting Method - RE in Dragonspiral
    Game Used - white 2
    With or Without Shiny Charm (if applicable) - Charm USED!

After 1,122 encounter he shone, recorded the last animation part of the sparkles and his almost fainted capture on camera! Uploading now!
    He has a mild nature, and horrible IVs! I think the worst I've gotten in a shiny! 4/7/2/2/20/13

He also got Klutz as an ability :/ so that sucks.. a lot! But he's still a really awesome shiny :3
    golurk1.jpg
    Video of Golurk encounter!
    Congrats! Helpful tip: If Golurk had already Cursed your Blaziken, any subsequent Curses will fail on Blaziken, provided you keep it in play and heal it when necessary.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

2,400 Run Aways

Well hello again everyone, I'm back with another post First of all, congrats to everyone with a new shiny. Good to see that some people have already gotten some Community Hunt shinies, keep them coming. as for me, I don't have a CH shiny but I do have a new shiny to share with you all Around an hour and a bit ago (just after 7:30 pm) I had finished my food and started to dual hunt on SS and HG. After about 10 minutes of REing, this appeared on my Soul Silver!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0.jpg~original
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d.jpg~original

This hunt has taken about 2 weeks and 10500 REs to obtain so I'm really happy that he decided to appear. I decided to film it with my iPod, just probably a once off thing lol. It's a horrible video but here it is:

http://youtu.be/-T-hzaYpUa0

I'm still working on my third BQ shiny in HG so I haven't abandoned that. I need to name the Skarmory and train him soon then choose a new RE target, maybe something for the CH, we'll see

Good luck to you all!

EDIT: A big congrats to my friend Zane on the shiny Sandile, keep up the awesome work We both got lucky today. I wouldn't have gotten the Skarmory if you didn't tell me to hunt tonight lol.
    Last edited by Jessara; 4th June 2013 at 2:32 PM.
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

Long time no see! Well, it feels like it, anyway! Congratulations to (phew!) TheEliteEmpoleon, HGaddict, Papousse, Dangertrout, pxm1, Varanus_komodoensis, 2rsa x2, 201238, ElectricBassClef, Blue Shuckle x3, Frost Mage, City of Delusion, Laurelai, Cocoadragon x3 (curse those rats!), maldoror x2, ohjeezitskim x4!, TheMaster327, Ampharos_Spark, Scrufox86, Cpchris, Markasdarkas, Victor C, Cyberra, ChaoticInverse, Lucario Man 101, KittyKitty, Bariokie, ZirZarzoon, RaichuArcanine, Cyndajay x3 (hey, our double Minccino story is kind of similar!), Kyle, and Colton S! I hope that's all ... I think that's all.

Thanks for the Abra congrats, AquaRegisteel, Papousse, HGaddict, Cpchris, City of Delusion, ElectricBassClef, and Ampharos_Spark.

I've evolved him into Alakazam and stuck with Hocus for his nickname, which I'm sure is a very original name, but it just stuck to him in the end. Thanks for your suggestions as usual, Papousse.

And thanks for the clarification of my Badge Quest, guys! It feels great to have completed a Badge Quest, even if it was a little bit messy. On the other hand, my White 2 Badge Quest isn't so messy or "lopsided" as my HG one. And yes, I'm back with another shiny!

It's not really an amazing story or anything, but after 5758 REs, I heard the sparkles this morning when I was surfing the net. I actually really wanted to see the shiny appear, so I made sure to check as many of the encounters as they were first appearing as possible. But there were also plenty of times where I was just going through the motions and listening to hear the sparkles, and it decided to shine when I was merely listening, so I missed the entire thing other than the very last second when the sparkles were disappearing! But it was such a nice sound to hear, anyway. After my last hunt on this game, I wasn't really expecting anything to appear so soon. I mean, it was still under the odds, so it was a welcome change from my Woobat hunt.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8868/1000988br.jpg

She's now level 47. I wasn't a massive fan of her shiny form when I first saw it on Serebii, etc, but I do have to admit that it looks much better in game. I do think her eye area is a little odd, but I've gotten used to it and it looks a lot better in motion. I think that they were maybe wanting to give the shiny form a sort of typical crocodile colouration or something like that, and while I love Krookodile's normal colour, I have grown to like the shiny form on its own, too.

I had planned out my next target in this Badge Quest, but I soon realised that there's a road block along the way, in the form of a man telling me to grab the next badge before heading to the PWT and it looks like I have had to go somewhere else instead now. I have chosen a spot and I've been encountering there for a couple of hours already. A veteran trainer nearly handed my butt to me with his level 51 Pokémon, and I really was not expecting it! It was a combination of pretty amusing and devastating to see my team be thumped and bashed to pieces by some random grandpa standing on a cliff.

Anyway, good luck to everyone, especially those over the odds!

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

can't get a shiny piplup in my platinum more than 10000 sr's for sure
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

Ahhh!! I am way over the odds for MMing. I have probably hatched around 10000 Pokemon with that dumb ditto.

Gratz to ZirZarzoon on Giratina, RaichuArcanine on Eevee, 2rsa on Deino, Cyndajay on double Mincinno and Trubbish!, 201238 on Psyduck, cocoadragon on Rattata (Gl on Mareep!), kyle72686 on Zubat, ohjeezitskim on Golurk, Colton S on Croagunk, Jessara on Skarmory, and Zane Clarthy on Sandile! Also, sorry about the uncatchable Poochyena, Wyverndust! Good luck on that starter.

Wow o_o! So much luck going around this month and I'm still waiting for my first June shiny! I'm at day 3 day for Azelf and around 1.7k encounters for Pineco but I'm staying focused, so hopefully something shines soon!

Good luck guys.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

@Crimson_Blazer

If it makes you feel any better my Ruby Treecko hunt is at 11,120 SR's and I got that uncatchable Poochyena at 10,228 SRs (first one). Been hunting this almost constantly for the past two or so weeks.

On another note Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out on Sunday, but I will have to drive into town to get my preordered game (though I anticipate the hour drive to be worth it). Treecko better shine before then! Unfortunately I have work today, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. And although my shifts are only four to five hours long, the drive to and from work adds on two hours so my hunting time will decreases significantly. Just gonna keep my fingers crossed that this hunt doesn't go past 15k.

Eh, I've decided to drop out of the CH. I new hunt I started last night is taking major priority.

Good luck on everyone's hunts. :P
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Thank you everyone for the congratulations, and congratulations to all the recent shinies.
    I managed to get 1 shinx from a chain of 40 yesterday (First shiny from a chain).
    Neutral nature with really bad IVs here's a pic of that plus the Giratina pic I promised with its IVs

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps049972db.jpg
    http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps47b64282.jpg
    http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3bb04020.jpg
    http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps49139792.jpg
    Last edited by ZirZarzoon; 4th June 2013 at 7:47 PM. Reason: Extra Sentence

I'm about 120 eggs into my shiny Charmander hunt, hopefully I get it within the next few hundred eggs.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Page 234 of 945 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast