Page 242 of 941 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 23525

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats to City of Delusion on Latios, Heliotrope on Koffing, 201238, maldoror on Pelipper, Charizardmaster#1 on Trapinch, gustavo 14 on Mewtwo, pxm1 on Sandshrew,

That really sucks, ohjeezitskim ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    Good luck with Snivy too, Cpchris! Hopefully it'll shine for you as fast as mine(5 days!). Also, I don't why you guys can't seem to find 4th gen pokemon games, where I live (Australia) the EB Games, K-Mart, JB-Hifi and Target near me all still sell Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold and Soulsilver.
    Thanks! And wow :x I haven't seen Platinum since last summer, and DP have been long gone here, I think! Good luck on your exam!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    For those trying to get hold of HGSS, try Amazon or EBay, the first one is where I got HG from.
    Yeah, I bought both my Platinum copies off Amazon...I was just hoping to maybe find them in a physical store somewhere so I could get it for $35-$40. Plus, then I can see the case quality in person...The second copy of Platinum I got had a noticeably faded cover - the normally vibrant yellow on Giratina was more of a sand color.

Wish I could go back to early this year when I saw 2 HGs in the DISCOUNT game rack at the Target nearest me =.= If only I'd anticipated wanting it...But I said "No, I already have SoulSilver, I shouldn'twaste money on this. HERPDERP" Moral: Sometimes attempts to save money cost you more in the end >.<

I guess I'll just wait and see if anyone sells it for a lower price in the next few weeks...

------

I did 300 REs each today...4,200 REs on Platinum now, so I'm past half-way to the odds And 2,300 REs on Black 2. Hopefully going to get a lot done tomorrow (unless I find a shiny :x)! Going to see if I can do 1k REs tomorrow once again.

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Look at all the new shinies. Congratz guys. I wish I could write down all the names, but with my final exam getting closer I have not much time. Forgive me.
    I'll be gone for a while since I don't think I'll have much time to hunt. See you guys in a few weeks and happy hunting everyone. ^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Golett plz shine i will giv u 5000 swaggy points if u do i mean *** on mang.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Just checked at Join Avenue, and I've hatched about 6,400 eggs with MM on this cartridge and not a single shiny... and right now I'm at 700ish eggs for Nidoran. I've got some long car/coach journeys coming up, though, so I'll bring my DS on those.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Finally! I have finished this semester of university! Not sure if I want to see my grades, but still, I finished! Perhaps a celebratory shiny hunt tonight? Thinking of maybe going back to Torchic which is at around 10000 SR

Anyway, congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone!

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Shiny Golurk Hunt day 4... 5,005 REs. Still no shiny. To say I'm frustrated would be putting it very, very mildly.

I cannot wait until my click counter arrives... It's gonna be so much handier than a pen and paper.

When I finally catch this thing, I am going to name it "Sparkles" as revenge for the hassle it took to find it!
    Last edited by Cyberra; 11th June 2013 at 9:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Shiny Golurk Hunt day 4... 5,005 REs. Still no shiny. To say I'm frustrated would be putting it very, very mildly.

I cannot wait until my click counter arrives... It's gonna be so much handier than a pen and paper.

When I finally catch this thing, I am going to name it "Sparkles" as revenge for the hassle it took to find it!
    Do you not have a calculator? Not even on your cell phone?
    Also, the back of your trainer card displays how many wild pokemon encounters you've had...
    My hunt just hit 11,200 encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Do you not have a calculator? Not even on your cell phone?
    Also, the back of your trainer card displays how many wild pokemon encounters you've had...
    My hunt just hit 11,200 encounters
    I never use my phone for anything but texting, calling, or the occasional picture. As for my trainer card, it says 7,889 encounters, but I've been counting since this hunt started (tally marks on a piece of paper) and I'm only at 5,030

HOLY SHINX YOU GUYS. I JUST GOT MY SHINY GOLETT AFTER LIKE 1,300 REs OR SOMETHING, I STARTED COUNTING JUST THE OTHER DAY SO I'M NOT SURE.

Unfortunately my phone was being a piece of crap and the lighting was super off when I tried to take a pic of it when I found it but I do have the pics of its stats and of it in my PC!!!

And to think this such a short hunt!! Add 5 points to my score! This was without the Shiny Charm by the way. So happy!!!
    Last edited by Frost Mage; 11th June 2013 at 11:17 AM.

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I never use my phone for anything but texting, calling, or the occasional picture. As for my trainer card, it says 7,889 encounters, but I've been counting since this hunt started (tally marks on a piece of paper) and I'm only at 5,030
    Yes because you have obviously encountered pokemon before you started hunting golett. Take the number you are on when you start the hunt, subtract it from the number you end with when you get the shiny and you have your encounter total

Yes because you have obviously encountered pokemon before you started hunting golett. Take the number you are on when you start the hunt, subtract it from the number you end with when you get the shiny and you have your encounter total
    Way too late for that now.

Congrats on the Golett, Frost Mage. Now if Golurk would only shine for me (pretty please with a cherry and whipped cream and chocolate sauce)...

Quote Originally Posted by ohjeezitskim View Post
    Well, was hunting in the nature preserve.
    Nuzleaf and Altaria were my main targets.

Just at 767 encounters, shiny golduck (the one I wanted least)
    Good news, I got it live!
    Bad new, the camera fell and hit discharge.
    Fail.

My first lost shiny.

The file AGAIN won't upload and it's less than 250KB getting pretty annoyed...
    so here's the link to my post
    fail video
    OMG I'm so sorry for your loss...
    My first shiny was on Pearl being shiny Golduck lv.50-something-ish seven years ago. My first lost shiny as well :'C I had 39 ultra balls, couldn't weaken it due to only having my Infernape near lv.100, and all of the ultra balls failed... xC
    Let us both reclaim shiny Golduck someday

Also, congratiez to gustavo 14 on shiny Mewtwo, Charizardmaster#1 on shiny Trapinch, and Frost Mage on shiny Golett!!!!
    I have 605 MM eggs collected on Black 2 + SC for shiny Eevee, and only 25 MM eggs to go until I start getting eggs on White and then Black!
    I'm hoping to get shiny Eevee after all these eggs xD
    720 MM eggs(White) + 570 MM eggs(Black) + 630 MM eggs(Black 2 + SC) = 1,920 MM eggs bringing me to my grand total afterwards of 4,074 MM eggs!!!!
    I'm hoping my shiny Eevee comes soon!!! I'm so excited!!
    Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!! I'm rooting for all of you

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Gratz to Heliotrope on Koffing, 201238 on Buneary, maldoror on Pelliper, Charizardmaster#1 on Trapinch, gustavo 14 on that epic shiny Mewtwo, pxm1 on Sandshrew and Frost Mage on Golett!

Also, sorry about the Golduck, ohjeezitskim. Hope you reclaim it. =/

MM decided to be nice to me and I was granted a shiny Piplup after only 50 eggs!

This is now my fastest MM hunt beating Seedot (61 eggs) which is just amazing. I still have 8 boxes of eggs to hatch through tho.. maybe I'll get another? My next MM hunt will be for Yanma, I've been wanting that bug for awhile now..

Good luck, guys!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Congrats to everyone who's gotten a shiny recently! I'm finally posting that pic of my shiny Tepig... and thanks for all the congrats!!
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...3/IMG_0789.jpg

Also, funny story... I forgot that I caught a shiny Aron and Octillery at one point. I only remembered when I logged on to photobucket for the first time in a few years. Unfortunately I have no clue what happened to them. I think they were on my platinum or diamond game, but I can't find those game cards. I did however find my shiny Chancy and Voltorb on my Heart Gold game! So they're now transfered to W2 :]

Now for question time... I need advice on how I should train Tepig. His IVs are 18/29/16/19/20/19 and he has a Hasty nature. I don't play competitively, just ingame play. So any ideas on EV distribution or moveset??

Thanks and good luck on all your hunts!!

GPX Trophy Pokémon:

Newest In-game Shiny:

MM, 5th egg

Current Hunts:

MM, 300 eggs hatched to date

SRing since 6/24/13

2-4 flawless stat for trade here

Thanks to everyone that congratulated me for Roselia and thanks for the... sorrys? For losing golduck xD

BUT the gaming gods must have felt bad for me and spit out a shiny on my black 2 with no charm!
    I was focusing on virbank for koffing so I was dual hunting. I was mostly paying attention to white 2
    because of my shiny charm and I look at black 2 and I see a yellow growlithe coming across the screen
    and closed it immediately! Caught the sparkles live and I actually caught this one

video
    Again the picture isn't uploading.. so xD
    link to the pictures

and his IVs 29/3/14/7/10/22

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 450 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

I like to turn my trainer card over, and there's a blank space you can write on- the game saves it, so I scrawl the number of eggs hatched or encounters I have had up to that point. No paper hash marks to lose
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

I've had very little time to hunt. I basically have the equivalent of 3 full-time jobs now and I'm not even getting PAID T_T (hoarders, please think of your family and get some help before it's too late!!)
    It's an incredibly stressful time for me, so I may have trouble keeping up with the competition. Make sure you use the form in the first post, or I'll miss you completely. Some days I only have time to make use of the find feature to scan for entries : /

On the up side (in a way) all the stress, digging through garbage and lack of time to take care of myself has resulted in my catching a cold! So after taking out the trash tonight I can have a day off and maybe hunt something. I'll probably focus on this pesky Seedot.

Good luck to everyone!
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Sorry to hear that, Dangertrout!

Well, here's my entry again just in-case you missed it.

Golett
    Random Encounter
    White
    Without Shiny Charm

-Elite Four Karen

Still no Caterpie. I've hatched about 100 of these suckers each day.

I've decided to take a break from chaining Buneary on Pearl for a bit because the constant fails are causing me too much stress. I may get back to it once I get the shiny charm on White 2, because I realized AFTER I started the game that I could have started Black 2 first and gone for buneary there. -_- I'll probably start B2 as soon as I get the shiny charm on W2 (I'm at 200 on the pokedex with seven badges) so I can maybe get shiny buneary there and quit stressing myself out with chaining.

Right now I'm hoping for ANY shiny in White 2 since I've yet to get a RE shiny in the 5th gen games, at least until I get the shiny charm. I've also restarted Ruby and started SR'ing for shiny torchic. I'm hoping for a girl so I can trade the shiny over but leave the torchic line in the game because they're excellent in the RSE games, especially in Petalburg. If not, I'll just trade it to breed with ditto in FireRed or LeafGreen, or Emerald, and raise a torchic from the start.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Congrats to all above on their shinies!

I am dual hunting for the first time; MMing on Black and REing on White 2. I was hatching Zorua eggs when this beauty showed up:

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps47237df6.jpg
    http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7e975ce6.jpg

This is probably the fifth time I have tried for Zorua and I have no idea how many eggs I hatched.

Any suggestions for my next MM hunt on Black? This cart has been pretty lucky for me so far.

Not much luck with Latias actually. I might have made between 50 and 100 soft resets, not more. Hope it won't be long. I couldn't do much today since I had school. Now that I look at all of you, making around 1000 soft resets per day, I'm astonished. I really hope I won't have to do that much....
    Good luck everyone, do your best !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I'm 112 SRs into my Cobalion hunt, and going strong. Will most likely do at least 100 more tonight.

-Elite Four Karen

Started up my hunt for a shiny Litwick on White 2 again... still no luck after who knows how many encounters . Getting a wee bit frustrated. Not giving up on it yet. Might try to start a MM hunt for a shiny Charmander after words, whenever I finally run into a shiny Litwick. Hopefully it'll be soon enough .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Well, 6,500 SRs now for Azelf at the end of Day 6... Still nothing. Back to work tomorrow, so likely to be less SRs per day now...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

9,600 REs

Page 242 of 941 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast