Page 248 of 887 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 22174

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats to everyone who got a shiny recently (there's been a lot and I am too lazy to recite, sorry)!

@HG addict I wish you luck on getting Treecko (hoping you don't run across any shiny Poochyena during it). And to answer your question: I would love to have a race with you! NEver done one before and it sounds exciting!

I myself, don't have any shiny news but my closest friends little sister (they are like family to me) has found her first ever hunted shiny! After what she said was about three days of hunting she found a shiny female Cyndaquil! I'm excited both for her and for myself (selfishly hoping this will spark some desire to shiny hunt in her and I can get a companion to talk with about shinies).

I've put my White 2 BQ on hold for now, Eevee encounters are too slow for me right now and I really just want to do some 3rd gen. hunting right now anyway. As for my Ruby BQ only at abput 1,800 REs in Granite Cave. Haven't been able to do a lot because of my new job and helping my parents with yard work and various other projects as they get settled into their new home (plus my step-dad doesn't tolerate me doing any one thing, that isn't productive, for more than an hour at a time).

And speaking of work, I work at PetSmart (their PetsHotel to be more specific). So it's my job to take care of the dogs (and occasional cat) boarding there and to supervise "Doggie Day Camp." (Basically where owners bring their dogs to play with other dogs while they are away at work or school.) Really love it, as I get to meet and become friends with all kinds of crazy animals (people included). But I've been kinda worried about a dog that I have befriended there. Luke the (huge) german shepard was supposed to be scheduled for pick up on the third of June. It's the 15th and he's still there. I'm not sure if the managers have managed to get a hold of his owner or not; or if his owner has just gotten delayed (majorly). But pets have been abandoned at a Hotel before (I don't think it's ever happened at mine, but still) and it is a possibility that's been running through my head. It just seems sad that someone could leave their dog behind for so long (Luke's been at the Hotel since, like, May 23rd) and not leave word about it.

Edit: When I hunt I either read, watch a movie/tv, or I listen to music (favorite bands include Two Steps from Hell and Audiomachine. Nothing like epic music used in movies and trailers to make the hunting just a little more epic!).
    Last edited by Wyverndust; 16th June 2013 at 5:13 AM.

Hey guys, I'd like to ask a question regarding shiny pokemon in Emerald. I know that it has something to do with the frame you begin the battle each time you Soft Reset, and I have heard about "shiny files". How can I know if my file is a shiny one, and how can actually have a shiny file? Thanks in advance.

10,000 REs reached and passed. I know you're there somewhere, shiny Golurk... Come out so I can catch you!!
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCivFan View Post
    Hey guys, I'd like to ask a question regarding shiny pokemon in Emerald. I know that it has something to do with the frame you begin the battle each time you Soft Reset, and I have heard about "shiny files". How can I know if my file is a shiny one, and how can actually have a shiny file? Thanks in advance.
    Here's something from the title of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    In Ruby / Sapphire with a dead internal battery or in Emerald, the Random Number Generator always starts in the same place. Because of this, unless you have an early shiny frame, it makes SRing in these games pretty much impossible. You can, however, keep restarting your file until you get one with and early enough frame. When picking your starter, save in front of the pokeball and SR about 50 times, and try to vary the speed at which you spam A at the beginning. If you see a shiny starter or zigzagoon/poochyena in the first battle, you have a file with an early frame and could conceivably SR pokemon throughout the game.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for now, I'm slowly getting better at chaining. I just keep on entering patches that aren't four steps away. Hopefully I'll get used to the rules better, as I reallly want a shiny from chaining.
    Latest Shiny (8/6/14)
    Obtained via: MM Egg 76
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Congrats Cocoadragon on Sudowoodo, Cpchris on Magby and Lavaburst14 on Eevee!

Now I didn't think I would be posting again so soon, but a little while ago I was hatching more Squirtle eggs when this appeared.

HNI_0032.JPG

He shone after 1321 eggs which isn't too bad at all and also got the nature I wanted (I forgot last time with Beldum).

Pokemon: Squirtle
    Hunting Method: Masuda Method
    Game Used: Black 2
    With or Without Shiny Charm: W/ Shiny Charm

I'm now going to focus all my attention on my Gamecorner hunt in Soulsilver, hopefully Sandshrew shines soon so I can finally put this old hunt to rest.

Good luck everyone.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

I was laying in my bed resetting my Soul Silver in doubt when this little guy showed up!

http://s9.postimg.org/wrsgvyowv/HNI_0022.jpg

omg I wanted one of the other two but I'm sooo happy it's Chikorita because it's the only Johto starter I'm missing!

this starts my shiny quest in Soul Silver~

( I didn't know that attached file was there.. )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations Drakonekoshi! Shinies always seem to come when you least expect them.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Okay, okay, okay ... I can't believe this, but my White 2 Badge Quest is COMPLETE!!!

Immediately after training up Reed, I went to my next location. It was in my mind for a while, but I wasn't too sure if I could endure another long cave hunt, like my Woobat, so I was a little iffy about whether to stay in this location or not. After around 1,000 encounters, I settled in for the long haul. I thought that I might as well, considering I had already done a small chunk of them.

I didn't want to be positive about the hunt, or negative, either. I tried not to worry about the outcome, but just did it. Like Raichu mentioned, and has been mentioned a lot, I resorted to music to take my mind off it.

Today was full of interruptions, with visitors arriving as if it was some B and B! I had to feed the deer and other farm stuff this afternoon, and so I put my DS in sleep mode and headed off to do the chores. I got back around 20 or so minutes later, and I looked at the clock to see there was about 15 - 20 minutes till 5:00, so I decided I'd reset at 5. I put my headphones on and settled in, and started counting down the time for reset. I literally jumped at 4:50, when I heard the sparkles. It all happened so quickly!!! Once again, I missed seeing the initial sparkles, but when I looked over, I saw the most beautiful thing ever!

And I'm so happy with your prediction, Papousse! It was the exact one I wanted, the EXACT one! AND!!! It was the gender I wanted, too! ANNNND, it has a Jolly nature! I believe that is good!

It appeared after 4,070 Random Encounters! I am really shocked about this still. I believe that is what they call a lucky hunt!

In battle:
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6631/ecp8.jpg
    Close up:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9064/rg0i.jpg
    Those spectacular sparkles!
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1428/dd6c.jpg

The battle was a little bit intense. It lasted 9 minutes. I put it to sleep straight away, and then used Super Fang. I ummed and aahed about which ball to use. A Heal Ball, perhaps? Luxury Ball? Premier? Dive? I ended up settling for Dive, because I thought the blue might contrast nicely with the pink fur. Five times the ball shook three times and he broke out of it! There were other times when the ball didn't even shake once. It was kind of nailbiting because I thought to myself that I don't even know what moves this little guy actually has. I didn't think he had anything bad, but the fear of the unknown got to me a bit.

I can't get over the fact that this hunt is over after a few short days ... And the fact that I got one of my dream shinies, just like I'd hoped, but it also had the gender I'd preferred, and a seemingly good nature, but it also wasn't even over the odds. I'm on a real high right now. Sorry, I'm probably really babbling ...

Good luck to everyone hunting, and keep your chins up!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 16th June 2013 at 9:16 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Hey all,

So in between my ps1 game Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories and furniture shopping, I actually did some hunting. I am now up to 10452 SR for Torchic. Just have to hope that one of my million hunts decided to shiny soon, after all SR counts for x2 in R/S/E. Not to mention my other hunts around the 20k mark.

Anyway, congrats on all the new shinies and good luck everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle King View Post
    Here's something from the title of the thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for now, I'm slowly getting better at chaining. I just keep on entering patches that aren't four steps away. Hopefully I'll get used to the rules better, as I reallly want a shiny from chaining.
    Ah, thank you. One more question. Does the timer of the frames start after you continue your game, or from the moment you soft reset?

I thought it would be easier to just post again because I had to multiquote.

First of all, thank you, Dan2point5 and HGaddict for the Golduck well wishes!

Congratulations to Cocoadragon on Sudowoodo! What an amazing looking shiny, and a great hunt for you. I was going to hunt for Sudowoodo during my Badge Quest in HG, but I opted out of it because I thought I'd be stuck there forever. I will have to try one day in the future. Good luck with your next hunt, pal!

Congratulations to Thowra on Golurk! Sorry to hear about the stubborn Roggenrola, but the shiny Golurk sure would have been an awesome bonus. I love moments like that!

Congratulations to Cpchris on that beautiful baby Magby! I laughed at your description of Magmortar. Harsh. But I can see where you're coming from! Regardless, even if it wasn't that Growlithe you were after, you did score a really nice looking shiny! Are you going to EV train him still? Come on, Growlithe~!

Congrats to Grumpy Drizzle on Ralts! Was it male or female? I bred for a Ralts, hoping to hatch a male, but I got an Adamant female without an Everstone instead. I'm kind of too nervous to hatch for a male one in case I get another female now!

Congrats also to lavaburst14 on that Eevee!, EternalDarkness on that shiny Squirtle, and Drakonekoshi on that cute Chikorita!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    @Zane Clarthy, there isn't any special meaning behind my name. Many moons ago (years actually) my friend started playing Dungeons and Dragons Online, and was showing me the game. He wandered past someone named Dangertrout and I thought the name was funny. Some time later I joined Serebii and thought "whats a good pokemonish name?" Dangertrout popped into my head with a Gyarados image. I think I spent the first couple years here with a Gyarados as my avatar
    Haha, I see what you mean. It does sound amusing to me, too. Sorry, I just had to ask because it seemed so bizarre that I wasn't really sure what to think! Having heard your story, I'm still not really sure what to think! It still sounds equally weird ... Dangertrout ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I'm within 400 REs of hitting 10,000 REs for Golurk. My nerves are fraying and patience is starting to wear thin. Shine, damnit!

Today's leg of the hunt is slow to get started... I got shanghaied to help clean up after an old van my father was getting hauled away to be crushed practically exploded, leaving debris everywhere. But after the food there will be hunting. I hope Golurk shines soon... I want to get this hunt over with before my patience runs out.
    Just know that others are rooting for you, so don't give up and hang in there. Also, when you say exploded, do you mean "movie explosion"? It sounds like a major headache, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    I have a question. My Shiny Ponyta was found on a chain of 7, in a non-shiny patch. So does that mean he counts as a chained shiny, or a 1/8192 shiny? Also, is Emerald's RNG only screwed up for SR or for Random Encounters as well?
    ~RaichuArcanine
    It is a Random Encounter shiny. Basically you entered a patch, but the game hadn't decided it was going to be a shiny when the patch was created/spawned/rustling. So, you entered it at the right time/frame, and got lucky and found a completely random Ponyta!

I would consider Emerald "screwed up" for Random Encounters, too, because of the fact that the shiny frames will always be in the same places. It just depends on where they are, and how lucky you are to actually be able to hit one. I guess that's the same as any game, but I think that's also why some people leave Emerald on for days and don't turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    I myself, don't have any shiny news but my closest friends little sister (they are like family to me) has found her first ever hunted shiny! After what she said was about three days of hunting she found a shiny female Cyndaquil! I'm excited both for her and for myself (selfishly hoping this will spark some desire to shiny hunt in her and I can get a companion to talk with about shinies).
    How old is she? I wonder if she'll become a full fledged shiny hunter complete with youtube videos in the future?

But I've been kinda worried about a dog that I have befriended there. Luke the (huge) german shepard was supposed to be scheduled for pick up on the third of June. It's the 15th and he's still there. I'm not sure if the managers have managed to get a hold of his owner or not; or if his owner has just gotten delayed (majorly). But pets have been abandoned at a Hotel before (I don't think it's ever happened at mine, but still) and it is a possibility that's been running through my head. It just seems sad that someone could leave their dog behind for so long (Luke's been at the Hotel since, like, May 23rd) and not leave word about it.
    Gee ... first of all, I hope nothing has happened to the owner ... but it is mighty suspicious, too. Here's to hoping it all turns out well. If not, that's a real shame. I bet Luke is a decent sort of a dog, too, hence why you're worried about him. Poor thing. It's hard for animals, because they don't really know what is going on in situations like that. Fingers crossed.

Let me know what you decide, Cpchris. I hope I helped somewhat. I just thought that maybe you could mix it up a bit and do some sort of different challenge on another game. Maybe get all the shinies from one route or something. Hey, by the time you get Growlithe, that might happen!

And I think that you could include Ivysaur in your name quest, because I think of it like this. Sure, these things have been made up by people, but there's nothing to say that you have to follow their rules to the letter. I don't really see any harm in mixing it up, or altering something to suit yourself.

Now, this doesn't include the time spent hunting for my Tepig or Volcarona, but the time on my White 2 Badge Quest sits at 295:47, with a total of 49,857 REs. It started on the 11th of January 2013, with an on again off again Tepig hunt.

What I'm going to do right now is train up Snicket, and then I'll be evolving him later on tonight. A few things will happen next. I plan to try and get the Round Charm on this game, so I will be going through the routes and catching all of the Pokémon I can, I will be defeating the Elite Four, and I will be just enjoying time with my shinies.

My next hunt will be for Scrafty. I might end up using two games to hunt it in double grass. This Badge Quest has been great for me, because I have managed to capture a few shiny versions of my favourite Pokemon from Unova, which include Volcarona, Tepig, and Krookodile. Scrafty is one of them, so let's hope I get that shiny male Scrafty I've always wanted.

Scraggy was my first ever hunt on gen 5 games, but it didn't end up shining for me, so I'm sure I will be very excited when it does shine.

Good luck again, everyone, and sorry for the longwinded posts. I guess a lot of people probably don't read them ...

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Just know that others are rooting for you, so don't give up and hang in there. Also, when you say exploded, do you mean "movie explosion"? It sounds like a major headache, anyway.
    It looked like it had been dropped from a height. The back end was burst open, sides sprawling out with only the roof holding them together. The whole bottom was gone. Standing next to it, it looked "exploded". It left a trail of its contents, about 25 years' worth of metal scrap, in a trail for 30 feet behind it. While cleaning it up we found the front bumper imbedded in the ground, and a rusted part of what had been the floor. Getting it onto the tow truck so it could be hauled away without it disintegrating completely was certainly an adventure (at least it was a big flatbed truck). I certainly don't envy the driver, having to haul that all the way back to North Sydney on a 100-series highway without shedding half of it on the road behind him.

My RE count has grown to 10,272. Am hoping to see sparkles soon.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 16th June 2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Congrats on all recent shinies! I will get you all individually asap.

Well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, I know for a fact that the RNG on my ruby isn't bbroken. The bad new is, well after two Hoenn starters avoiding it, I have finally ran out of luck and got an uncatchable shiny Poochyena. It's a bit disappointing to me because I really like its shiny form. Oh well I guess I'll consider myself lucky that this was my first encounter with the uncatchable pooch. Oh well, maybe I'll hunt for a Poochyena later to make up for it...

Well hopefully I'll get a stroke of luck because of that and get shiny Treecko. But until next time, see you all later and good luck on your hunts

Edit: I cannot get the picture to work on my tablet so I will edit it in or post it on a different post tomorrow, sorry.
    Last edited by HGaddict; 16th June 2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Hey all! Congrats on all the shinies! (Love shiny Sneasel btw! I left mine as a Sneasel)

As for me, nothing shone in my eggs, so I am now up to 2,190 eggs for Eevee with MM AND the Shiny Charm. I was at a 4 year olds bday party all day yesterday, so I will be hunting like crazy today. Piling up more eggs and hoping for the best!

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Congrats to cpchris on magby, lavaburst on eevee, eternaldarkness on squirtle, drakonekoshi on chikorita and finally Zane on sneasel and finishing the BQ! Well played guys!

I've now reached 2,100 SR's for Tepig and still feeling good! I've set myself the target of reaching 4,000 before the end of next week. Fingers crossed I get lucky in that time!

To those who have gotten shiny starters in B2/W2 how many SR's did it take you? Was just curious to see the average even though it doesn't affect my chances in the slightest!

Oh and Zane I for one always look forward to your posts and never skim over them! Keep up the good work!

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Okay, okay, okay ... I can't believe this, but my White 2 Badge Quest is COMPLETE!!!

Immediately after training up Reed, I went to my next location. It was in my mind for a while, but I wasn't too sure if I could endure another long cave hunt, like my Woobat, so I was a little iffy about whether to stay in this location or not. After around 1,000 encounters, I settled in for the long haul. I thought that I might as well, considering I had already done a small chunk of them.

I didn't want to be positive about the hunt, or negative, either. I tried not to worry about the outcome, but just did it. Like Raichu mentioned, and has been mentioned a lot, I resorted to music to take my mind off it.

Today was full of interruptions, with visitors arriving as if it was some B and B! I had to feed the deer and other farm stuff this afternoon, and so I put my DS in sleep mode and headed off to do the chores. I got back around 20 or so minutes later, and I looked at the clock to see there was about 15 - 20 minutes till 5:00, so I decided I'd reset at 5. I put my headphones on and settled in, and started counting down the time for reset. I literally jumped at 4:50, when I heard the sparkles. It all happened so quickly!!! Once again, I missed seeing the initial sparkles, but when I looked over, I saw the most beautiful thing ever!

And I'm so happy with your prediction, Papousse! It was the exact one I wanted, the EXACT one! AND!!! It was the gender I wanted, too! ANNNND, it has a Jolly nature! I believe that is good!

It appeared after 4,070 Random Encounters! I am really shocked about this still. I believe that is what they call a lucky hunt!

In battle:
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6631/ecp8.jpg
    Close up:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9064/rg0i.jpg
    Those spectacular sparkles!
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1428/dd6c.jpg

The battle was a little bit intense. It lasted 9 minutes. I put it to sleep straight away, and then used Super Fang. I ummed and aahed about which ball to use. A Heal Ball, perhaps? Luxury Ball? Premier? Dive? I ended up settling for Dive, because I thought the blue might contrast nicely with the pink fur. Five times the ball shook three times and he broke out of it! There were other times when the ball didn't even shake once. It was kind of nailbiting because I thought to myself that I don't even know what moves this little guy actually has. I didn't think he had anything bad, but the fear of the unknown got to me a bit.

I can't get over the fact that this hunt is over after a few short days ... And the fact that I got one of my dream shinies, just like I'd hoped, but it also had the gender I'd preferred, and a seemingly good nature, but it also wasn't even over the odds. I'm on a real high right now. Sorry, I'm probably really babbling ...

Good luck to everyone hunting, and keep your chins up!
    Oh god.
    You can't believe how hard I laughed when I saw this. I never thought my own prediction would be worth and even got the gender and the nature you wanted. See ? I'm a god! And to be totally honest with you, I prefer female Weavile when they are shiny, but if you prefer male, not complaining, right ?
    And your White 2 Badge Quest is done. Your beautiful Badge Quest... Just looking at your signature, it reminds me when you got Proteen, when you got Photon and when you even caught Gemini (I know it's far, but I HAD to do my nostaligc) in your early Badge Quest! Just to think of it, I started to follow you on March 16th, when a cute female Nidoran came in your team, wich makes now exactly 3 months that I follow you, and 3 months that I cheer you on on your Badge Quests and hunts. 92 pages on that single thread. It's still a way back, don't you think ?
    I'm glad you finished that Badge Quest, but I hope you'll do a new one, maybe a last one, before X and Y arrives. I would like to see you on a Game Boy Advance game, such as Leaf Green or Fire Red, or in the Sinnoh region on Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, if you haven't made one yet. But don't worry, I'll congratulate you whenever you get a shiny!
    Now that my sweet words are done...
    Can you predict when will I get Latias ?
    Good luck everyone, especially to you, Ceecee, I don't know how you must feel but it looks very painful.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 16th June 2013 at 1:09 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Yes! Hell to the yeah!

So...shiny story incoming! Just a while ago, I sat down to do so hunting after completing homework. I constantly thought nothing would shine on Platinum or White today...and two minutes later, BAM! Shiny Pidove on White after 1,561 REs! I do not know anything as I shut the DS when it sparkled...secretly hoping its male even though I won't evolve it....so, filming it and catching it, I'll edit details in later!

EDIT: Well, it turned out to be Female, but I won't evolve Pidove to Unfezant. It was Gentle natured too, but I need a new target...Pokéarth here we come!

Zane, I love your posts! Nicknames that you bring up are unusual and creative, and most here most certainly read your posts!

Congrats to everyone and good luck, particularly ceecee!
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 16th June 2013 at 3:37 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    Congrats to cpchris on magby, lavaburst on eevee, eternaldarkness on squirtle, drakonekoshi on chikorita and finally Zane on sneasel and finishing the BQ! Well played guys!

I've now reached 2,100 SR's for Tepig and still feeling good! I've set myself the target of reaching 4,000 before the end of next week. Fingers crossed I get lucky in that time!

To those who have gotten shiny starters in B2/W2 how many SR's did it take you? Was just curious to see the average even though it doesn't affect my chances in the slightest!

Oh and Zane I for one always look forward to your posts and never skim over them! Keep up the good work!

Good luck everyone.
    Mine took less than 200 SRs for shiny oshawott
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

Just a small update for me. Still sick, so still hunting
    I'm REing on route 29 for my SS BQ before heading over to Azalea. Hoping for a Sentret, but anything on that route is fine by me.
    At the same time I'm stocking up Seedot eggs in W2. I usually SR them, because hatching at join avenue is faster, but I decided to change it up a bit.
    Hopefully I get something that sparkles soon
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

after 7533 SRs i got a shiny deoxys has admant nautre and 31 ivs in atk
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

Pokemon Name: Cobalion
    Hunting Method: SR
    Game Used: Pokemon White 2
    With or Without Shiny Charm (if applicable): With Shiny Charm

Hi, everyone, I just got a Shiny Cobalion on my shiny charm-ed White 2, so that is 4 points for me.
    According to the IV calculator his stats look something like the following:
    HP: 12-13 - ATK: 9-11 - DEF: 7-8 - SpATK: 14 - SpDEF: 23 - SPD: 27
    Not all that great but not all that bad either, the speed stat is rather nice.

Now I am switching to Virizion. I tried to chain for a Tyrogue on Diamond/Pearl but have had no luck so far. Congratulations to everyone who got a shiny recently and good luck to those still trying.

Congratulations to: lavaburst14 on Eevee, ~EternalDarkness~ on Squirtle, Drakonekoshi on Chikorita, AquaRegisteel on Pidove, and to anyone else I may have missed!

A HUGE congrats to Zane Clarthy on finishing your BQ with Sneasel! I know how hard it is to finish one, so I had to give you a congrats here instead. What will you hunt next?

@Wyvern: Then let's get this race started! And may the luckiest win Good luck and have fun with it.

Okay now, as promised, I have a picture of my Uncatchable Shiny Poochyena:

PoochFail_zpsdf46d611.jpg

I'm still pretty disappointing, but it has motivated me to keep going stronger with Treecko at the same time. Plus, I plan a reclaim hunt for it in the future anyway. Let's just hope it doesn't show up again!

Alright, time to say goodbye again! Good luck on all your hunts!
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Congrats to Cocoadragon, Thowra, Cpchris, Grumpy Drizzle, lavaburst14, Drakonekoshi, AquaRegisteel, and Zane Clarthy on finishing your badge quest!

I have some good news!

After a few long MM hunts (1,100+ eggs and 1,600+ eggs) I have returned to form and hatched one rather quickly!

After only 122 eggs, a male (YES!) shiny Shinx hatched!

I'm thinking about who to hunt next, any suggestions?

And of course, my sig has been updated!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Wow, congrats Zane Clarthy! Most of the BQ teams I see are mostly the same color or have a lot of type doubles. Your team is quite beautiful!

As for my BQ I'm at 4226 SRs and getting discouraged because I've see FOUR people SR a Johto starter for SS/HG in the passed 48 hours. I'm not giving up though. It's my main target(s) right now. I'm not going to say I'm hoping before 5,000 because every time I do - it doesn't happen xD

Good luck everyone!
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

8,450 means Azelf is now over the odds... It's OK, so long as I get it before the 21st to maintain my schedule to get all the legendaries prior to X/Y release...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

5,200 SRs

Page 248 of 887 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast