Page 249 of 942 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 23547

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Hi guys! Nothing new for me, unfortunately.
    I just wanted to know, if I'm soft resetting for a shiny Pokémon, is putting a rubber to keep L and R down while hunting a good idea ? I saw somewhere it was helpful but also dangerous since it can stuck or screw up the two buttons.
    Still trying to get Latias, I'm pretty sure I've passed the 1 000 resets line. Hopefully it comes pretty soon, I have some targets to do next and I want to finish my Leaf Green game first.
    Congratulations on the latest shinies and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 17th June 2013 at 2:20 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Congratiez to everyone on their shinies obtained~!
    OMG SUMMER MADNESS FOR ME STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!
    ANOTHER ONE HATCHED THIS MORNING!!!! xD
    On MM Eevee egg number 2,523 another shiny Eevee pokes it's head into the world!!! I won’t even ask. I’ll just be thankful! x3
    Now 200+ eggs left to hatch! x3
    Thank you everyone for the support in my hunts and all the congratiez!!
    I didn’t expect to be back this soon, and I hope to bring you another shiny soon!!! :3
    Until then, byeee~! GL to everyone hunting especially people hunting over the odds like Kittykitty~! Hope you get your last shiny Eevee soon~!

EDIT: Pictures coming tomorrow. Parental controls on my computer shut me out forcing me to use my 3DS. -_-" Until then, byeee~*

EDIT EDIT :

Here are the pictures~!

Summary - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ps651cd2e8.jpg
    Nature and characteristic - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8f70a7e3.jpg
    Sparkles - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6f6a29f6.jpg
    Strike the pose - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...psff769932.jpg
    Prepare for trouble and make it double - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3a218f75.jpg
    Twin time - http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...psefac3062.jpg
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 17th June 2013 at 4:29 PM.

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Well, I lied when I said my shiny Tornadus was my last shiny I would post here:

After countless REs and nearly two years since my last White BQ shiny, the shiny I wanted the most on Route 16 appeared! I was talking to TheMaster on another site when he went to bed, so I logged off the chatbox we were talking in.

Five minutes later, I was watching a Final Fantasy IV lets play, when I heard Minccino's cry, followed by the shiny sound. I have never been so happy to glance down at my 3DS to see the sparkles swirl around the pinkish Minccino! He wasn't that stubborn to catch, a couple Heal Balls later and he was mine~

I decided that I was going to name it Bubblegum no matter what gender Minccino was, as I'll be keeping this lovely shiny as a Minccino. He ended up getting an Impish nature, which is too bad, but I won't be using it anyways.

Shiny Minccino
    Sparkles

I'm not sure what my 8th and final Badge Quest target will be, but I'll be sure to think of something. This quest is proving to be quite a challenge, hopefully my last shiny won't take ages to appear.

~

Congrats to Zane on finishing his White 2 Badge Quest. You have been my motivation during this hunt, seeing you successfully finish your BQ made me want to finish the one I started~Congrats to everyone else as well, too many shinies, so little time :P.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Omega Ruby:

2380 SRs/RAs

1111 SR for my starter for my BQ. Again, still nothing. (Plus I STILL can't think of a name for any of the starters. I want to give them a nickname right away so I don't have to wait until Goldenrod... Someone throw some names out there, please!)

Congratulations to all shinies caught! I'm so jealous of you all! I haven't seen a new shiny since I hatched Narcolepsy (my Maractus) back in like February? March? Somewhere around there.

Special congratulations to Zane! (What's kinda funny is you named your shiny Golduck my last name, and Golduck was one of the first shinies I ever caught. Coincidence? Absolutely)

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Still no luck with Caterpie, but I hope to at least get it before my summer vacation ends. Anyways, my parents are taking my siblings and I on a road trip to Nebraska the week before school starts.
    10 hour drive= Non-stop shiny hunting with multiple DS'

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Hi guys! Nothing new for me, unfortunately.
    I just wanted to know, if I'm soft resetting for a shiny Pokémon, is putting a rubber to keep L and R down while hunting a good idea ? I saw somewhere it was helpful but also dangerous since it can stuck or screw up the two buttons.
    Still trying to get Latias, I'm pretty sure I've passed the 1 000 resets line. Hopefully it comes pretty soon, I have some targets to do next and I want to finish my Leaf Green game first.
    Congratulations on the latest shinies and good luck everyone!

I don't think a rubber band could hurt the L and R buttons. I use it every time I SR, and I always check myself how they feel afterwards, and they're always fine.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Congrats to ~EternalDarkness~ on that shiny Squirtle (took me forever to get mine via SR), Drakonekoshi on shiny Chikorita, Zane Clarthy on shiny Sneasel and on finishing your BQ, pxm1 on shiny Deoxys (lovely shiny, always wanted one of my own. How did you get access to it?), SEGludian on shiny Cobalion, YNCRN on shiny Shinx (one of my favorite shinies!), lavaburst14 on shiny Eevee, and Storm_Dragoon on shiny Minccino!

sorry HGaddict on that shiny Poochyena, I hope you have better luck than me and don't get three!

@Zane Clarthy She is 14 and I'm not sure if she'll have the patience to become a full fledged shiny hunter. And I don't think she'll ever make any videos of her shinies (I don't even know if she has a Youtube chanel). But I always thought it was interesting that both of us had the exact same first shiny: Whismur. ANd as she was borrowing my Emerald at the time we got the from the same game (just different files and five years apart). Only difference is that hers was male and mine was female.

Today has been an amazing day today! I surprised my parents by buying breakfast and did some sporadic hunting today while in the car or between helping my parents around the house. Around 4pm I got this urge to go to Gamers (game store that sells both old and new game systems) so a bit before five I gave in. Once there I discovered they had a Limited Edition Pokemon Black DSi! Had been eyeing the white version on Ebay for months but I don't trust buying anything online so I didn't actually buy it. It is in remarkably good condition, only having some light scratches on the top of it.

I returned home at six and put screen protectors on it and taking off the price sticker (was only $90 with tax!) before sitting down to RE on Ruby. At 7pm my parent decided to go for ice cream (dragging me along) so I was finishing up my last couple encounters before going. I did one encounter while catching up on my tallies to 2,400 (I keep track of my hunts in a notebook via tally marks). My parents were starting to get impatient with me so I took a quick glance down and let out some strangled cry when I saw a red eyed Aron staring back at me! Taking only 2,401 REs makes this my fifth shortest hunt (excluding shiny charmed Latias, random, and hatched shinies)! Feeling rushed I chucked a quick Premier Ball at him without weakening him and amazingly caught him immediately! Sorry HQaddict but it looks like you've got a bit of catching up to do! I'm so excited about this guy because this is my first time ever getting my first choice shiny from a RE.

I'm going to try to post a link to his picture so tell me if it works or not please!

http://luxrayteen.deviantart.com/art...253A1371432361

I have no idea what to name him, any ideas?

Edit: @ShinyBlackWhite why are you going to Nebraska? For family or something else? There's nothing here, trust me I live in Nebraska (and have for 20 years). Unless you're visting family or just enjoy miles upon miles of corn fields. I hope I don't sound rude, I'm just surprised. I don't often hear of people coming here for vacation.
    Last edited by Wyverndust; 17th June 2013 at 4:35 AM.

Got to 12,201 encounters and will do at least 100 more. In a week it'll be 2 months since i got my last shiny, I've had droughts before but this one sucks because I'm actually hunting instead of just being unmotivated to hunt which is what usually happens when I'm in a drought

it have an acekard to warp me to birth island
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

Congrats to ~EternalDarkness~ on Squirtle, Drakonekoshi on Chikorita, Zane Clarthy on Sneasel (and completing the BQ!), AquaRegisteel on Pidove, pxm1 on Deoxys, SEGludian on Cobalion, YNCRN on Shinx (a great shiny..and male!), lavaburst14 on Eevee, Storm_Dragoon on Mincinno, and Wyverndust on Aron!

Thanks for the congrats ~EternalDarkness~, Zane Clarthy, dan2point5, and YNCRN!

Sorry about the Pooch, HGaddict =\ Hopefully Treecko is next!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceecee-typhlosion View Post
    So in between my ps1 game Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories and furniture shopping, I actually did some hunting. I am now up to 10452 SR for Torchic. Just have to hope that one of my million hunts decided to shiny soon, after all SR counts for x2 in R/S/E. Not to mention my other hunts around the 20k mark.
    I honestly think about your hunts all the time...I think "even if my Platinum hunt does go over the odds, it's still nothing compared to all of Ceecee's current hunts..." >_> Good luck :x

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    Congratulations to Cpchris on that beautiful baby Magby! I laughed at your description of Magmortar. Harsh. But I can see where you're coming from! Regardless, even if it wasn't that Growlithe you were after, you did score a really nice looking shiny! Are you going to EV train him still? Come on, Growlithe~!
    Heh I'm not going to EV train him at this point. So far, the only shinies on my Black 2 version that I've EV trained are Umbreon and Weezing. If I'm ever looking for something to do in the future and need a break from hunting, I may consider EV training some of those just for fun, and maybe raising them to Lv. 100. But certainly not anytime soon...Too many hunts planned ^_^

Let me know what you decide, Cpchris. I hope I helped somewhat. I just thought that maybe you could mix it up a bit and do some sort of different challenge on another game. Maybe get all the shinies from one route or something. Hey, by the time you get Growlithe, that might happen!

And I think that you could include Ivysaur in your name quest, because I think of it like this. Sure, these things have been made up by people, but there's nothing to say that you have to follow their rules to the letter. I don't really see any harm in mixing it up, or altering something to suit yourself.
    Will do Maybe I'll combine the hunts and do a general name quest while doing other types of hunts (or maybe that's cheating )...I could just note when I find a pokemon that fits a letter of my name (like Chikorita!). I sort of am hoping to get all the shinies from Virbank Complex now that I have 3/6 (Is Audino included for something like that O_o? I mean, it's there, but it's also everywhere and not really limited to certain routes, so...I'm either at 3/5 or 3/6 depending on Audino's status). I EV train there too sometimes (partly in hopes of Growlithe!), so maybe if I get Growlithe before the others, I'll go back there to EV train.

Good luck with Scrafty!

Oh, and...
    I guess a lot of people probably don't read them ...
    I always read the entirety of everyone's posts (And considering my posts, I'd be something of a hypocrite if I didn't!) Just might miss some edits at times :x

--------
    --------
    Well, I worked starting at 9:30, and about an hour after we opened at noon, we were slammed >:[ I did not like it one bit! I was hoping people would celebrate at home...Lunch (when I was in the kitchen) was really busy, even busier than dinner (when I bussed and got tips), but luckily dinner was busy enough that I got decent enough tips (Including my base pay, $23/hr!...But only for a few hours sadly )...So I figure that pays off my recent video game purchases Heh, that's a dangerous way to look at stuff, financially speaking :x

I got home just before 9, and my relatives were still over, so I sat with them until they left around 10, then since my sister visited today as well, I stayed and sat with my family. So no hunting today This is actually the first day since June 4th that I've done no hunting. Working 9-4 tomorrow, but I don't know what's going on with family visiting >.< I think this will be a very unproductive hunting week, sadly...*sigh*...First world problems...

Well, good luck everyone! Lot of shinies today/yesterday it seemed like!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 900 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,900 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,700 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Shiny Golurk hunt: 11,427 REs. Still no sparkles. *glowers at DS* I hope it shines soon so I can try some MMing. I want to try for Ariados; I like its shiny coloration more than its normal coloration. Right now I'm just hoping to catch this blasted Golurk before the end of the month.

So after 2,097 re with shiny charm in Giant Chasm interior I caught a Shiny Piloswine. Totally missed seeing the sparkles. I looked down and just saw that it was yellow and was like wow totally didn't expect that. Its male and has Naughty Nature and is strong willed. Its hidden power is ground. Its Iv's are HP(8) Attk(10) Def(20) Sp.Atk(12) Sp D(30) Speed(18). The guy in Nimbasa said he was above average overall. Finally a hunt that was below odds with shiny charm again and it was a nice break from mming. Photo 164.jpg
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Gratz to Dangertrout on Totodile, cocoadragon on Sudowoodo, Cpchris on Magby (hope you get Growlithe next!), Grumpy Drizzle on Cottonee and Ralts, lavaburst14 on twin Eevees (nice!), EternalDarkness on Squirtle, Drakonekoshi on Chikorita, Zane Clarthy on Sneasel (and completing your BQ, plus Jolly is literally the best nature for it, nice!), AquaRegisteel on Pidove, pxm1 on Deoxys, SEGludian on Cobalion, YNCRN on Shinx, Storm_Dragoon on Minccino, and Wyverndust on Aron!

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I just wanted to know, if I'm soft resetting for a shiny Pokémon, is putting a rubber to keep L and R down while hunting a good idea ?
    I use tape, but I always keep my L+R buttons down when SRing for a shiny. Its mandatory for me and I've never had any problems with the buttons screwing up.

Well, I've hatched around 90 eggs for Swinub and I'm just about over the odds for Pineco at 8180 REs. Admittedly, I haven't been that focused on my Pineco hunt, but I need some points for this competition so I need to step my game up! Lol. So I'll definitely be a bit more focused from now on.

Good luck guys!

Edit: Gratz on the Piloswine, Shiny Lord!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Heya everyone.
    Up to 11600 SR for Torchic so 23200 pokemon seen :/
    I have bought 20911 Abra and still no shiny.
    Up to 3600 RE for HG Badge Quest shiny #2

I wonder if I will ever get another shiny considering the top 2 hunts :/

Congrats to those who are obviously much luckier than me *hopes someone will share their luck with me* and good luck to everyone.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Congrats to all above on their new shinies!

After jumping between a few different areas (and 2,558 encounters) Golduck decided to shine in the Abundant Shrine:

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps061daa9a.jpg
    http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps044aa547.jpg

It's not really what I was looking for (wanted Vulpix or Altaria), but it is still pretty sweet. It also has a perfect special attack IV. Not sure where to hunt next. Any suggestions (on white 2)?
    Pre- Y Shinies:

SR -

MM -

RE -

Gift/Event -

Trade -

OK for the CH I've decided to go for a shiny Zubat in the Castelia Sewers. I'm at around 20 RE's right now.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Congrats on the Shinx, Eevee, Minccino, Aron, Piloswine, Golduck, and all of the other recent shinies! There have been a lot lately, nice work!

Shiny Lake Trio complete! I was in unbelief when I found it last night, as it only took 288 soft resets with the Shiny Charm. It literally made me jump when I saw it coming across my screen haha... The Synch didn't work, and it ended up having an Impish (+Def -Sp. Atk) nature, which I assume is terrible for it. The thought crossed my mind to reset over it, but I immediately told myself I'd regret it if I did. Although I know someone who probably would have soft reset over it :P The odd part is, of the six SR hunts I've done there were three of them that shone before 1,000 soft resets. And those three were Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf... Guess I got lucky with them! Oh, and I hope you find yours soon TheMaster!!

My goal now for my FR BQ is to get Bulbasaur before 10,000 SRs. I'm still hopeful that it will shine before the odds, but I'm starting to think that that's not gonna happen... I'm currently at 7,134 soft resets for it, so who knows!

Best of luck to everyone on your hunts!
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 17th June 2013 at 9:25 PM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Hi all
    Just a quick question! Whats best way to get a shiny please? Do u battle the pokemon or run and try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Liamb2324 View Post
    Hi all
    Just a quick question! Whats best way to get a shiny please? Do u battle the pokemon or run and try again?
    U run! (Well unless ur chaining) battling takes up way to much time

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    Congrats to ~EternalDarkness~ on that shiny Squirtle (took me forever to get mine via SR), Drakonekoshi on shiny Chikorita, Zane Clarthy on shiny Sneasel and on finishing your BQ, pxm1 on shiny Deoxys (lovely shiny, always wanted one of my own. How did you get access to it?), SEGludian on shiny Cobalion, YNCRN on shiny Shinx (one of my favorite shinies!), lavaburst14 on shiny Eevee, and Storm_Dragoon on shiny Minccino!

sorry HGaddict on that shiny Poochyena, I hope you have better luck than me and don't get three!

@Zane Clarthy She is 14 and I'm not sure if she'll have the patience to become a full fledged shiny hunter. And I don't think she'll ever make any videos of her shinies (I don't even know if she has a Youtube chanel). But I always thought it was interesting that both of us had the exact same first shiny: Whismur. ANd as she was borrowing my Emerald at the time we got the from the same game (just different files and five years apart). Only difference is that hers was male and mine was female.

Today has been an amazing day today! I surprised my parents by buying breakfast and did some sporadic hunting today while in the car or between helping my parents around the house. Around 4pm I got this urge to go to Gamers (game store that sells both old and new game systems) so a bit before five I gave in. Once there I discovered they had a Limited Edition Pokemon Black DSi! Had been eyeing the white version on Ebay for months but I don't trust buying anything online so I didn't actually buy it. It is in remarkably good condition, only having some light scratches on the top of it.

I returned home at six and put screen protectors on it and taking off the price sticker (was only $90 with tax!) before sitting down to RE on Ruby. At 7pm my parent decided to go for ice cream (dragging me along) so I was finishing up my last couple encounters before going. I did one encounter while catching up on my tallies to 2,400 (I keep track of my hunts in a notebook via tally marks). My parents were starting to get impatient with me so I took a quick glance down and let out some strangled cry when I saw a red eyed Aron staring back at me! Taking only 2,401 REs makes this my fifth shortest hunt (excluding shiny charmed Latias, random, and hatched shinies)! Feeling rushed I chucked a quick Premier Ball at him without weakening him and amazingly caught him immediately! Sorry HQaddict but it looks like you've got a bit of catching up to do! I'm so excited about this guy because this is my first time ever getting my first choice shiny from a RE.

I'm going to try to post a link to his picture so tell me if it works or not please!

http://luxrayteen.deviantart.com/art...253A1371432361

I have no idea what to name him, any ideas?

Edit: @ShinyBlackWhite why are you going to Nebraska? For family or something else? There's nothing here, trust me I live in Nebraska (and have for 20 years). Unless you're visting family or just enjoy miles upon miles of corn fields. I hope I don't sound rude, I'm just surprised. I don't often hear of people coming here for vacation.
    Specifically, we are going to Omaha...no family here. My dad says that it is a nice place to visit. IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Liamb2324 View Post
    Hi all
    REing generally takes longer than MM'ing or chaining in my opinion. I prefer the heightened odds to the quickness of REing.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    Congrats on the Shinx, Eevee, Minccino, Aron, Piloswine, Golduck, and all of the other recent shinies! There have been a lot lately, nice work!

Shiny Lake Trio complete! I was in unbelief when I found it last night, as it only took 288 soft resets with the Shiny Charm. It literally made me jump when I saw it coming across my screen haha... The Synch didn't work, and it ended up having an Impish (+Def -Sp. Atk) nature, which I assume is terrible for it. The thought crossed my mind to reset over it, but I immediately told myself I'd regret it if I did. Although I know someone who probably would have soft reset over it :P The odd part is, of the six SR hunts I've done there were three of them that shone before 1,000 soft resets. And those three were Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf... Guess I got lucky with them! Oh, and I hope you find yours soon TheMaster!!

My goal now for my FR BQ is to get Bulbasaur before 10,000 SRs. I'm still hopeful that it will shine before the odds, but I'm starting to think that that's not gonna happen... I'm currently at 7,134 soft resets for it, so who knows!

Best of luck to everyone on your hunts!
    Congrats and good luck on the Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur for my LG BQ took 19,000+ SR's, so hopefully you have better luck than I did.

I'm still SRing for Castform in Sapphire. Pretty excited about this hunt since I've never had a shiny Castform before. At 2,042 atm but SRing as I type this. Hopefully its not a long hunt :P.

On an unrelated note, I keep daydreaming about getting s shiny starter in Y. Lol, its making me soooo anxious >_<. Who else is certain they are doing a BQ on X/Y?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Currently at 317 RE's for Zubat. Only counting the Zubat encounters though. Hope it shines soon!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

8,800 Azelf now, and two days off work to look forward to hunting... It's possible to hit 10k tomorrow if I do non-stop SRs, unlikely though...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

Eheh, looks like the fifth generation hates me. Never encountered a shiny in the wild or by any methods in one of those games. While in Diamond I had chained some, and one random encounter, in HeartGold I had a hard reset and two random encounters, Unova just doesn't want to share luck with me.
    And now every time Latias comes out of the shadow, I hallucinate the golden one. It's very mentally draining, this thing, but I won't give up. Should have did around 400 soft resets today.
    Congratulations to the latest shinies, it gives me hope. And good luck everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 18th June 2013 at 3:32 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Page 249 of 942 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast