Page 255 of 887 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 22167

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Gratz to TheMaster327 on Azelf, KittyKitty3308 on Eevee (must feel great to finally have them all!), pokemaster13 on Foongus, Shiny Lord on Meowth, Cyndajay on Cobalion, Eevee, AND Abra (*bows down*), crashandcortex on Piplup, ElectricBassClef on Snivy, and Bonetail on Cyndaquil!

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle King View Post
    Hey everyone! Congratulations to all the recent shinies, and good luck to those who are on their hunts!

As of now, I'm currently on vacation, and possibly the best thing has happened so far. The router at the place I'm staying at has WEP, my first... and probably only chance of ever trading. I had to make sure I had myself a foreign ditto to join everyone else in the Masuda method, in which I can finally earn shinies quickly, compared to the boring, frustrating Pokeradar chaining.

Since I now have access to the Masuda method, I'll just begin hatching Trapinch . Flygon looks pretty beast as a shiny, and it wrecks in combat.
    Don't get your hopes too high! MM hunts can be pretty long and frustrating too. But its cool that you're going for Trapinch as your first MM hunt since it was also my first :]. Good luck and hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Welp, I'm now over 12k REs for Pineco but I'm more determined than ever! I just want to complete the CH atleast once before the month ends. funny how everyone thought I would easily win the ch competition lol I'm also near the 1k egg mark for Swinub so hopefully this doesn't take long either. I've gotten 5 shinies so far this month which is pretty low for me but I've gotten some really good ones I have always wanted (like Latios and Yanma) so its all good!

Good luck everyone and to those stuck in long hunts, don't give up!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Congrats to ElectricBassClef on snivy and Bonetail on cyndaquil.

It's official my luck has gone from insane to out of control. I again have got 2 shinies in a day, 2 days in a row, and this makes 11 for the month.

After 2,395 RE's with shiny charm on my black 2 shiny magby appeared. I was hoping for magnemite or patrat but i'm happy with magby as i don't have it yet.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psc89b2243.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your hunts. I encourage you to take my luck away from me at least for a short while.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Up to 2021 random encounters for a shiny Sneasel/Snover. My eyes hurt from staring at the screen because I don't trust my eyes when I only glance. ;_;
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

2000 REs is nothing to be worried about, wait until you get to 15,000+ then you might think you are missing shinies lol. My current hunt for my third HG BQ shiny on route 36 has reached that amount and is driving me crazy but I'm not stopping this hunt for anything until something shines. I'm hoping that something shines soon as it has been about a month since I got my Oddish in this BQ.

Congrats to all who have gotten new shinies. A big congrats to Zane Clarthy for finishing his Badge Quest and kittykitty for getting all of the shiny Eevee

Good luck, people
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

Aaaaaarrrggghhh why does chaining to try and get my first shinie keep screwing me!!!!!! Im geting to around 20 chain and then the next grass shake will be the same and 4 away aswell as 3 other shakes and it will be in the middle not on the edge but it will be a different pokemon so frustrating i just want my first shinie give me some luck plz
    Last edited by Liamb2324; 22nd June 2013 at 11:45 AM.
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679
    Also have a list of FS/NFS
        Spoiler:- platinum Shiny spoiler:

Spoiler:- Legendaries i have to trade:

Spoiler:- White shinies:

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

First od all, thank you to everyone who had congratulated me on finishing my Eevee quest. It was a looong process, but I am happy. I still have around 200 Eevee eggs in the PC, but I want to get started right away for searching for Koffing, so they can wait to be hatched. This weekend is dedicated to dual hunting in Virbank Complex. So excited to see something other than a brown fox puppy.

As for everyone who has gotten shinies in the past few days, congrats! It looks like most of you are getting pretty quick hunts! As for thos who are way over the odds, don't give up!

Happy hunting everyone!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

17,000 REs. No sparkles yet *whimper* I moved Shocker the Magnezone back to the front of my team, so if the first quick ball fails to catch a shiny I can paralyze it, then switch in Mandibuzz to start whittling away its health. Hopefully if I do find a shiny that first quick ball will catch it, since these Golurk like using Curse on me.

Excuse me while I go curl up into a fetal position in the corner and whimper to myself before I snap completely...
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Ehehe!

I was just doing my usual spot of shiny hunting while playing in the Pokemon Dream World, and on only the 9th soft reset of the day... SHINY TORNADUS! ^__^

Yes! I was completely delighted to see that '1' in the Pokedex instead of the usual '0'! It took 8089 soft resets (which is much faster than his 'brother' Thundurus, who took 29,528 SR @_@ )

I haven't caught him yet, but I probably will later on this afternoon. I'll probably end up using my master ball too.

This also means that I now have no reason to keep Black/White 1, and I can sell them towards the cost of getting X/Y in October. ^_^

Good luck guys.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Hey guys!
    Congratulations on all recent shinies, in particular Kitty on completing that eevee collection and helio on tornadus.
    On to my news. This hunt has become tear provoking. I have been soft reseting for well over a month now... Chickorta... Cyndaquil... Totodile... Hundreds of times everyday. I would say im in the 10,000 soft reset region. But im determined. I will finish this curse of a hunt. Even if it means surrendering my second week of summer too. Gl all, hopefully you all get a cool shiny soon!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I'm really looking forward to Vivillon's shiny form, all of them really.

Congrats everyone! hope you get your shinies soon Cyberra and PTFC, it must be stressful :C

I have a question

I'm hunting shiny Oddish in Illex Forest and Zubat in Illex Forest and Slowpoke Well, however since Oddish only shows up at night, I'm running in Slowpoke Well in the Day and Illex Forest at night, is that a good idea? does that effect my chances of getting a shiny?
    Last edited by Drakonekoshi; 22nd June 2013 at 4:39 PM.
    Soul Silver Shiny/Badge Quest

Recent Shinies
    to be updated sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonekoshi View Post
    Congrats everyone! hope you get your shinies soon Cyberra and PTFC, it must be stressful :C

I have a question

I'm hunting shiny Oddish in Illex Forest and Zubat in Illex Forest and Slowpoke Well, however since Oddish only shows up at night, I'm running in Slowpoke Well in the Day and Illex Forest at night, is that a good idea? does that effect my chances of getting a shiny?
    It does not effect your chances. Happy hunting :P
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Hey guys!
    Congratulations on all recent shinies, in particular Kitty on completing that eevee collection and helio on tornadus.
    On to my news. This hunt has become tear provoking. I have been soft reseting for well over a month now... Chickorta... Cyndaquil... Totodile... Hundreds of times everyday. I would say im in the 10,000 soft reset region. But im determined. I will finish this curse of a hunt. Even if it means surrendering my second week of summer too. Gl all, hopefully you all get a cool shiny soon!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been doing 200-500+ SRs a day for the past three weeks (technically did 150 SRs last year too..) Hopefully we'll get it soon!
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Here's the video of my new shiny Tornadus:

Click me

He's Lax natured, and 'loves to eat'. If I remember rightly Lax is +defence -sp.defence, so it's not too bad. I'll check out his IV's later.

I'll also go back to hunting for shiny Kyurem in Black/White 2, and shiny Landorus.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Just found a shiny lugia!!!
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

JUST caught a shiny lugia in my soul silver
    11160 sr
    modest nature (synchronize worked )
    and proud of its power

this one took me ages.... almost 2 months but my surprise was totally worth it

and congratz on the tornadus thats an epic one
    Last edited by anothername; 22nd June 2013 at 8:00 PM.
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

Yes yes yes finally i can join in and say i have my very first shiny pokemon by chaining at the valley windworks.....
    http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...20E947DC59.jpg
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Congrats on your shiny lugia thats alot of SRing.

....... Iv also just caught my first ever shiny by chaining :-)

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Congrats to Heliotrope on tornadus and anothername on lugia.

I've got yet another shiny. After just 719 encounters shiny piloswine appeared on my white 2 badge quest. Badge Quest Complete For a full summary of my badge quest check the spoiler tag. I can't believe how quick this went in the end considering how slow it started. Now to train up and finish the game.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psd70369ae.jpg

Spoiler:- Badge Quest Summary:

Good luck to everyone on your hunts. I'm getting animal crossing new leaf later today so I won't be hunting as much for a bit so my monopoly on the luck shall end and return to you all.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Congratulations kitty on finishing the Eevee quest! Congrats Heliotrope on the Tornadus! And congratulations to everyone else.
    No shinies for me atm, but I am starting a ruby badge quest, and my question is that on the ds lite, to sr for Ruby, I still need to click A+B+START+SELECT, and I was wondering if there was a way to make it the SRs go by faster and easier, like for the ds games and their rubber banding the L+R buttons.

A SHINY CRESSELIA.... and its blue

amaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiing luck today! 2 shinies in one day and legendaries

I want to congratulate Cyndajay for the piloswine (I got one of those at Giant Chasm myself a year ago)

My second today after a two month draught wth is going on 455 sr after lugia a few hours ago holy(...) in my black 2 with no shiny charm, freakin out, ok
    named her Soprano (after the sopranos of course)
    caught it with a timer ball cause it almost started struggling and i hate when they do that
    modest nature as well (synchronize yet again)
    and is somewhat stubborn

Gratz to Cyndajay on Magby and Piloswine (seriously?!), Heliotrope on Tornadus, and anothername on Lugia and Cresselia!

Yay! After 1078 eggs shiny Swinub hatches!

Anndd it has its dream world ability! So definitely happy about this. Now if only Pineco would shine already! >.< But for now, I'm gonna EV train my last few shinies and think about what to hunt next.. I've done 3 MM hunts in a roll so I'm gonna take a break from that.. probably do another RE hunt alongside with Pineco.

Good luck guys!

Edit: I decided to hold off on EV training and hunt Pineco on both games. It shall be mine!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 23rd June 2013 at 2:23 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Omg!! I've just had my first ever random encounter shiny, and my first 5th gen shiny :O A shiny Ferroseed.

I was playing a bit more of White 2 before bed, doing some exploring of Chargestone Cave. I caught N's Klink, picked up an item, then was going to get another one when an encounter started. Was a Ferroseed. And it sparkled!! I was not expecting that at all!! And the first Ferroseed I've seen on this game. If I hadn't seen the sparkles, I would not have noticed. Wow. Images below.

I don't think I'll use it on my team, but will definitely evolve it at some point.

Spoiler:- Shiny!!:

If only Latias could be this nice and shine for me.
    Last edited by xKatie0391; 5th July 2013 at 11:31 PM.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

congratz on the swinub city of delusions and on the ferroseed katie

today is a crazy day for shinies (well at least for me) and I hope you both get what you are hunting for soon

ps: it was about 3 times harder for me to get shiny latias than latios (about 5500 srs on latios alone)

Default my first shiny!

i don't want to sound like a total jerk,but that one pokemon breeder that gives you an egg in the after game,it hatched into a shiny happiny,first try,and i didn't even want a shiny,but shiny happiny,my first shiny.best "what do you have to say?" ever
    Last edited by worldwaker; 23rd June 2013 at 1:11 AM.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Page 255 of 887 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast