Page 260 of 718 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 17934

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Okay gang, I volunteered to help Dangertrout out for July's comminuty hunt! And since I loved your propositions of community hunt, City of Delusion (wich I thank you), I decided to take them as the three options for the next community hunt.

- Obtain a genderless shiny.
    - Obtain a shiny that can fly.
    - Obtain a shiny Pokemon that Ash owns or possessed (released, traded or gave, preevolved form, in training or unofficial) in the anime.

So you guys can vote for your favorite! You can only vote for one theme and, when ready, you have to send this vote in my private message box. Thanks!
    I do not know what to vote for. All of these options fill my criteria. I am hoping to get a butterfree which would fill in the Flying and Ash criteria, but I also want to get both Ninjask and Shedinja which fill in flying and genderless. I guess I'll vote for flying because it fills both criteria.

Credit goes to Dragonitor for this user bar.
    Current Shinies:"MM" "MM" "RE" "CF" "CF" "Tyrunt" "MM" RE

Current Hunts in X: Honedge "MM"
    Planned Hunts: "CF" 2x

Ready to start hunting!

For great emphasis(because no one seems to read this part):NONE OF MY SHINIES ARE FOR TRADE. I only hunt for my shinies at the moment.

My code for 3DS/XY: 2406-5350-1882
    PM me if you wish to add me for safari purposes.

Hi guys! No shiny news for me, unfortunately.
    But these days, I'm working on my National Pokédex to get the Shiny Charm. I have to admit, this isn't easy at all, but I might be able to finish it. As for now, I have caught exactly 246 different species in the National Pokédex, 209 of them being in the Unova Pokédex (I'm trying to complete the Unova Pokédex first).

As a reminder, don't forget to vote for your favorite theme for the next Community Hunt! The themes and more informations can be find here.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Yussss!

Spoiler:- More pics:

(Click on the pictures for original resolution)

So I woke up this morning, then I decided I would SR a little bit for the starters in SS.
    This appeared, not the Tototilde I wanted, but that's great too! And it took less than three days too! And I didn't even SR nonstop during that time.
    And it's femaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale! And Bashful nature, which I like since it doesn't negatively affect anything.

I think I figured out the problem I had while RNGing for my ID/SID number in HG, so I'm going to do that and then I will SR for the starters again! (Hopefully I get either Chikorita or Totodile this time!)
    I think I'm going to leave SoulSilver on Cyndaquil's summary screen while SRing in HG, just so I can look at it every so often.
    Edit: I figured out the problem, so I can start the hunt in HG now! Hopefully, the hunt is as fast as the first one was.
    If I get shiny Cyndaquil again instead of Chikorita or Totodile... I think I might actually SR over it :/
    Actually... I think I'd rather just completely skip Cyndaquil and only look at Chikorita and Totodile, I'd rather not see a shiny and SR over it, if I don't know Cyndaquil is shiny as I SR over it, it'll feel better. :3

Once I get Chikorita or Totodile in HG, I will be able to SR for the remaining Johto starter in Emerald since I have an early shiny frame.
    Then I'll most likely SR for Lugia in HG and Ho-Oh in SS, and since we get the Hoenn starters in HG/SS, I'll SR for Treecko and Mudkip to complete the Hoenn starters set.

Congrats on the other recent shinies, and good luck to ShinyBlackWhite on all these future hunts (Good luck to the others as well!)

(PS: I find SRing for starters to be faster in the Japanese versions, since the text that appears after you press A at the starter machine passes by faster.)
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 27th June 2013 at 9:51 PM.

So decided to start a badgequest on my Heartgold! I started 4 days ago and have no clue how many encounters I have done but I found my first badge quest shiny. A shiny male Bellsprout! Its level 6, modest and capable of taking hits. #69 Bellsprout [Modest] IVs: 0 - 16 / 0 - 16 / 21, 26 / 10 - 26 / 7 - 23 / 4 - 19
    Stats at Lv.6: 22|0 / 12|0 / 10|0 / 15|0 / 9|0 / 10|0. Its also my first shiny on Heartgold or Soulsilver that wasn't Red Gyrados. Photo 166.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats shiny lord on Bellsprout and starting your BQ!

Managed 500SR's in total today so I'm now at 7,500. I knew this would go the distance because I really didn't want it too lol. Ah well onwards and upwards.

Good luck folks.

Been dual hunting a bit on both my White 2 looking for a shiny Metang or Ditto and on my HG for my 2nd badge quest shiny. I'm looking in Slowpoke Well right now cause I'm hoping to get a shiny Slowpoke. I did about I'm guessing 300+ encounters. I'm just guesstimating since I didn't want to keep track of the encounters.

Gratz to all recent shinies! (Yeah, I know I blanket a lot. I'm sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Just checked my RE count total... 22,404 *headdesks* 404 shiny not found... Primus fraggit XP
    Damn dude, i remember you being at like 10000 encounters when i was at 12,000. I just hit 13,900... Lack of motivation on my part but now you can legitamitely start to become pissed when it doesn't come. My drought also has crossed two months since my shiny chikorita

Congrats to anothername, CityofDelusion, xKatie0391, KittyKitty3308, Liamb2324, Zenn of Ascension, 201238, ohjeezitskim, Markasdarkas, cocoadragon, PaddysTurtwigFanClub, pokemaster13, Cecee-typhlosion, JAWAYami, Dangertrout, Wyverndust, Ambri, Pingouin7, ShinyLord and anyone I missed.

After my short break due to Animal Crossing I was finally able to put it down long enough to pick up some hunts again. After finishing my W2 I decided I would dual hunt and try to finally get my shiny skorupi that I have been searching for. After a failed MM attempt on Black (started in february) and 2 shiny grumpigs ( in april and may) on Black 2 I finally found my shiny skorupi on Black 2 after just 857 encounters with shiny charm.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9890166f.jpg

As to my other hunts my HG BQ is progressing slowly, I'm headbutting trees on rt 43 and I started SRing for thundurus on White yesterday thats currently at 300SR.

Good Luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Hey guys! I got a new shiny today!
    Well yeah, it's Nature Preserve's Haxorus, but still! I haven't check it out yet but I know it's male with Rivalry. Not going to post pictures for.. this.
    My National Pokédex quest is on hold until I finish Black. Having a half-finished Black is really annoying while I really need it to fill up my National Pokédex. So I'll concentrate a lot on only that game and then I'll be able to do what I want with it.

283 different species obtained, 238 being in the Unova Pokédex.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 28th June 2013 at 1:49 PM.

Congrats to Ambri, Ceecee-Typhlosian on Shroomish, pxm1 on Magby, Pingouin7 on Cyndaquil, Shiny Lord on Bellsprout, and Cyndajay on Skorupi!

I didn't hunt again yesterday...Oh no, I'm slacking!

And urgh...Last night I was at work (made even better money than last Wednesday!), and it's like 10:15 at night, and someone called the restaurant asking for me...It was one of those brats (I'm being really good about censoring myself right here) that always calls in, asking if I'd take his shift this morning. As much as I wanted to say no to this kid, I said yes for the sake of the hours and to look super responsible. I was really annoyed that I lost my day off that I was looking forward to, and had planned to do some hunting on to make up for past days...I know it's partly my fault for saying yes, but at the same time, this kid shouldn't even be employed here anymore, so that way I could have just known about having this shift since last week, rather than finding out I'll be working it 12 hours before the shift starts and having been led up to believe it would be a day off...

And then it gets better, because the shift was supposed to be 11-4, and right as I'm getting ready to leave a few minutes before 4, a new girl was scheduled to work right after me, and no one else was on to train her...So yup, I got asked to stay till 6 (waves goodbye to more hunting). It's great, because there was also a party being hosted there, and so they have a brand new girl on and another guy who's only been there like 2 weeks working with her. -shakes head- This place...

So that's my main complaint for the day. And also the reason I didn't do nearly as much hunting as I'd planned on a day or two ago.

So 400 REs tonight :x 12,200 REs for Shinx, and 5,500 REs for Growlithe...Black 2 is starting to get up there, too! I'll be super bummed if I get something besides Shinx after all these REs =\ Maybe not super bummed, since I'll still be happy to have found a shiny, but still annoyed, seeing as I have the only other 2 shinies I wanted from this route, and don't care much for the others (Abra, Kricketot, Zubat). Ah well, I'll see what happens.

Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Cpchris; 28th June 2013 at 5:38 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Growlithe; Black 2 (Virbank Complex): 9,000 REs (+119,991 REs = 14 Phases)
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 1,500 REs
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#9) (Bell Tower) - Ho-Oh: 2,945 SRs
    PLATINUM BADGE QUEST:
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:

Thank you pinguoin. congratulations on your cyndaquil and good luck with the other two starters. My shiny drought has now passed the 2 year mark :/. Oh well I've seen ridiculous odds since joining this forum last year, and I know better than to give up.

Credit goes to Dragonitor for this user bar.
    Current Shinies:"MM" "MM" "RE" "CF" "CF" "Tyrunt" "MM" RE

Current Hunts in X: Honedge "MM"
    Planned Hunts: "CF" 2x

Ready to start hunting!

For great emphasis(because no one seems to read this part):NONE OF MY SHINIES ARE FOR TRADE. I only hunt for my shinies at the moment.

My code for 3DS/XY: 2406-5350-1882
    PM me if you wish to add me for safari purposes.

Congrats on new shinies! I'm on 14,321 RE's in Relic Castle and it's my birthday today, so fingers crossed for birthday shiny! Best of luck to everyone too, especially those on long hunts. I got a camera for my B-day too, so expect better quality photo's and videos, and live filming!
    OMFG Birthday Shiny!!!! =). I was talking to Cee-Cee Typholsion and TheMaster327 on the SHU chat will listening to music, look down and SPARKLES!! I'm over the moon right now!!! His IV's:HP-8,12 Attack-0,2 Defense-14,18 Special Attack-7,12 Special Defense 20,25 Speed-2,6. He's Timid Nature and Hates to Lose. I named him KingCandy. He appeared after 14,454 RE's. Pics(big picture didn't want to work for me).
    More pics:    Spoiler:- SHINY YAMASK!!!:
    =)
    ~RaichuArcanine
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 3rd July 2013 at 11:10 AM.
    My Shiny Card
    Hunting: Chimchar Platinum(BQ #1)/Sandile-MM-White BQ #6

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Hey guys, i was wondering.. the ch of the july will be about what? anyway, i just got into 22k for my secret target at ss. i had to pause a little bit, xD
    i wish the best of luck for you all!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

H-U-N-T C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E!

I haven't been hunting all that much. Animal Crossing: New Leaf came out and I haven't been playing Pokemon. Last night I picked up on my hunts, BW2 and HG. White 2 I was hunting for a Yamask, Black 2 shiny Snivy/Oshawott, and finally... HG whatever shone that wasn't another Chikorita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8DhX4ZUC-M

Quote Originally Posted by 201238 View Post
    Hey guys, i was wondering.. the ch of the july will be about what? anyway, i just got into 22k for my secret target at ss. i had to pause a little bit, xD
    i wish the best of luck for you all!
    You should follow the news a little bit more, eheh.
    Anyway, for any informations about July's community hunt, you only need to go there. Everything is explained.
    As for me, well I'm still training for the first league attempt in Black (despite not fighting Alder). Hopefully it won't take long, so I can continue my National Pokédex soon. And I just looked to my new shiny Haxorus (from the Nature Preserve) and has a Sassy nature, wich is horrible, another reason why I won't use it.

288 different species caught, 244 of them being in the Unova Pokédex.

Congrats RaichuArcanine on your birthday shiny Yamask! And congrats to TomoEgoto on shiny cyndaquil. Great shinies guys.

Day off today so I managed to squeeze in 500 SR's before I go out tonight. Now at 8,000. Please pay a visit soon shiny lil piggy!

Good luck this weekend everyone.

*cackling like a crazy woman, eyes wild* FINA-BLEEPING-LY!!!

Community hunt COMPLETE!!!

After 23,626 REs, 210 total hours, and 4 hours into a 5-hour road trip, Golurk FINALLY shone! It has a lax nature and the ability Iron Fist. I'll have pictures when I get home from Halifax on Sunday night; I brought my camera battery charger but not the USB cable.

Now I can trade the Ditto, Charizard, and Feraligatr (or breed them in the Japanese game for Charmander and Totodile) over to Black 2 and start MMing. First target is that fragging gold Magikarp.

I'd left my Ditto in the daycare the whole time I was Golurk-hunting... I now have a lvl 100 Ditto >.>
    Last edited by Cyberra; 28th June 2013 at 11:18 PM.
    Regigigas fan

My Shinies

Honedgeflabebesylveon skrelptyruntamaura
    Goomyklefkivivillon

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Congratulations RaichuArcanine! And huge congrats to Cyberra on the long awaited shiny!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! Found without hunting!

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Ran into a shiny Ditto unintentionally in the Giant Chasm.

So technically I have all shinies now since it transforms! lol
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Yes Cyberra!! Massive congrats! So nice seeing people's hard work pay off :-)

Just found out that turning off the battle animation turns off the hail animation when I'm encountering Pokemon in Route 216 of Sinnoh. So happy, things will go so much faster now. ^~^

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Ran into a shiny Ditto unintentionally in the Giant Chasm.

So technically I have all shinies now since it transforms! lol
    Unless the other pokemon is also shiny, he won't transform into a shiny
    --

Over 20 hours on my second badge quest target. still a bit early, prepared for it to last long.. even though I certainly don't want it to. I SRed a bit for Braviary and Virizion but as expected, nothing lol. I might pause Braviary and hunt in the desert resort. Or I might fish for a shiny since I've never done that before! Just have to go look at pokearth for a good spot lol
    106 5IV competitively bred pokemon!

3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 28

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

240 Eggs - 0 eggs
    *all gen 6

Well, I think I'll be going over to the Old Chateau on my shiny hunt, at least temporarily. Shiny Snover isn't really my favorite, and while shiny Sneasel is pretty cool, the chances of me getting a shiny Graveller or Machop there are too high for comfort. So for now I'm going for Gastlys.

-Elite Four Karen

WOO I FOUND A SHINY MAGIKARP IN SOUL SILVER!
    Yeah I think I just got trolled. I was surfing around and forgot my repel and I run into a stupid Magikarp. I was about tor un away but I see THAT IT'S SHINY!!!!!
    I was so happy but then I forgot that I can find a shiny gyrados later in the game after the next gym badge or something when I go to the Lake of Rage, TRIPLE,MEGA FACEPALM
    Magikarp is useless and if I evolved it into a shiny gyrados it would take out the pride in it BECAUSE I CAN GET A SHINY GYRADOS LATER! Im planning on doing a scramble challenge so I think I'll transfer it to a new game with my soul silver team then restart for the soul silver scramble team. Then again, a shiny is a shiny..... Oh well....

Congrats on all the shinies people, especially Cyberra and RaichuArcanine on those long hunts!

I hit 20,000 just a minute ago on Route 35. Now that I've done that, my goal is to get it within 25,000 REs. Wish me luck!

Good luck on all your hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Current Target: Unknown

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Page 260 of 718 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast