Page 264 of 937 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 23422

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats to Mr. Shinx on Sandile, KittyKitty3308 on Latios AND Latias (wow!!), Drakonekoshi on Slowpoke, Shiny Lord on Unown, and Liamb2324!

Real sorry to hear about that Caterpie, cocoadragon =\

And too bad it wasn't Treecko instead, Ceecee-typhlosion >.<

I only did 200 REs yesterday ;_; Part of it was because my parents are out of town for a few days, so I thought I'd go downstairs to hunt at the table rather than on my bed (pretty sure my posture on my bed is terribly unhealthy), so trying to get everything all set up and figuring out how I wanted to angle my camera...It took a surprisingly long time. And then I decided to go buy a Webcam to use to live hunt. I got a decent one for $50. Actually looks like better vid quality than my digital camera >_> at least as far as recording DS screens goes...Oh, and I made a cake (box mix ). So despite being out of work at 4, I still didn't do much hunting...

I was sort of hoping I might find something yesterday, since last month I found something on the 15th then the 30th, so I hoped after only finding something on the 15th, maybe I'd get another on the 30th again...Oh well.

And today I still hardly did any hunting >.< Only 100 REs. I did clean my room though, which it REALLY needed (there were literally rows of piling dust along some things). This mainly involved moving this C&C cage I had that I never used that took up nearly all remaining free space in my room...So perhaps I'll now have room to put a chair and table or something there now. Also still trying to figure out camera set ups. It got pretty annoying live hunting with both cameras so I could get the full screen of each game...Just too much stuff, and it got uncomfortable. I may just stick to my webcam, which seems to be able to record both screens without the lighting problems that my digital camera had...Still, wish I could get a full screen of each screen =\

I have the day off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll actually get some hunting done >.<

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats on all the recent shinies everyone, and sorry to cocoa on that Caterpie and Ceecee on that Pooch.

I come with shiny news! Finally, finally my route 35 hunt has ended. After 20,674 REs, I found a shiny. And unfortunately Papousse was incorrect. I got a shiny Nidoran, but unfortunately it was female, not male. I was afraid this would happen. I'm happy it's over, but I really wanted that shiny Nidoran Male. But I can't complain much about a shiny that took so damn long. It is the third pokemon for my Soulsilver BQ and actually came on my Heartgold, but I don't really care. It has a Relaxed nature, which would be very good for Nidoqueen if I do decide to evolve it, which I probably won't unless I go with the cloning method. Without further ado, here she is!

She looks much better on the DS screen in my opinion. As far as my next BQ goes, I'm looking towards Burned Tower quite possibly. But for now, I'm gonna go kick Whitney's ***!

Good luck on all your hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

So first of all major congrats to everyone with shinies since my last post many months ago. I doubt that anyone will remember but I was MMing for shiny Gastly however I stopped doing that after a few hundred eggs because of other games being played and wanting to do other things on my Pokemon games but I always kept an eye on this thread and I always wanted to start again with a different shiny hunt. So a story:

I was battling a friend the other day and we have EV trained pokemon but we don't follow any of the rules, but I always went by the rule of no legendaries. My friend however doesn't have this rule and I found myself facing off against an EV trained Mew and Shaymin. I realised a few of my team members were a bit poor like my Vaporeon, Shuckle and Skarmory. They follow the Spikes and Stealth Rock style of play which I thought I'd change. I wanted to add a couple of legendaries to my squad just to face my friend. I want Ho-oh. The thing is I would normally soft reset for decent IVs on him but I've thought instead I want a shiny Ho-oh and I will go with whatever IVs it gives me. So I dug out my Soul Silver once I did a bit of research on how to obtain Ho-oh and realised I was actually just before it. Great news, so I have saved at him and I am currently soft resetting to get him almost every night.

Since Saturday I have reached 700 soft resets in total as I only get chance to do 150 - 200 a night but I'm going to keep going and hope I get him early as I would love to attempt the community hunt. I want shiny Charmander but this is my priority at the moment.

Anyway good luck to everyone hunting, I hope you all get them as soon as possible.

And now, the promised picture of the shiny Golurk I FINALLY caught...

I currently have 302 eggs hatched for Magikarp, Japanese Ditto, no shiny charm. Once I get my gold fish I'll probably stick Japanese Charmander in with my Canadian Ditto and breed till something sparkles.

Hey guys! Its been nearly a week since I last posted but gratz on all the recent shinies!

I've decided to repel trick for Palpitoad at Icirrus City on Black 2 for the CH. There's also a chance I may get Karrablast but I don't mind since I haven't got one before. On SS, I decided to hunt in the Safari Zone! I've always wanted to hunt here and the risk seems exciting. It should be interesting to see what shines since I don't have any shinies in this area so anything would be great. Hopefully my first Safari Zone shiny doesn't end in failure.

Good luck everyone! :]
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Here's the video link to my shiny Nidoran Female video: http://youtu.be/lOB8L4x5ujs

Also, I just attempted editing my shiny card on Paint since it seems Rykerr has disappeared. I'm getting somewhere, but I still need to find the font for the numbers and letters, and I should be able to finish Quilava.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679
    Also have a list of FS/NFS
        Spoiler:- platinum Shiny spoiler:

Spoiler:- Legendaries i have to trade:

Spoiler:- White shinies:

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Woke up at 4am and decided to shiny hunt in double grass xDD Less than 5 encounters later a shiny Purrloin appeared I was so I was so tired and surprised that I couldnt even catch the sparkles much less make a proper video xDD but Im so happy that I dont mind

Congrats to RaichuArcanine on the birthday Yamask, TomoEgoto on Cyndaquil, Cyberra on the long awaited Golurk, AceofSpadez on ditto, AquaRegisteel on Swinub, maldoror on pawniard, Mr.Shinx on sandile, KittyKitty3308 on Latios and Latias amazing luck there, Drakonekoshi on slowpoke, ShinyLord on Unown, Charizardmaster#1 on NidoranF shame it was the male you wanted, NightHaze12 on Purrloin and any I missed.

Bad luck on the lost caterpie cocoadragon.

My Shiny charm is working really well at the moment not just in quick hunts but also the target I'm hunting. After just 802 encounters shiny magnemite appeared on my black 2. So happy to tick another target of the list.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps8f517bad.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

At 11890 another uncatchable shiny Poochyena!!! -.-

I'll update pictures when I can be bothered and when I am not so annoyed..

EDIT:

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMG_0999.jpg
    grrrrrr -.-
    Last edited by Ceecee-typhlosion; 2nd July 2013 at 1:42 PM.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Hey guys!
    Hard luck Ceecee^. I can imagine your fraustration on that poochyeena and congrats on your shiny abra and shroomish deciding to shine. Congrats to everyone else on their shinies including Cyndajay, cyberra and charizardmaster#1.
    Thanks to all who congratulated me on cyndaquil!
    This months CH is a nice concept, but I just dont think im going to participate. This is because most of the pokemon i want are starters, I have vowed to do more non-starter hunts, so i have decided to go back to MM. This time my target is Solosis. I have two possible targets coming up in the form of ho-oh and lugia, so im playing through ss to that. My solosis hunt is underway now! Gl all!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Congrats on all the recent shinies everyone, and sorry to cocoa on that Caterpie and Ceecee on that Pooch.

I come with shiny news! Finally, finally my route 35 hunt has ended. After 20,674 REs, I found a shiny. And unfortunately Papousse was incorrect. I got a shiny Nidoran, but unfortunately it was female, not male. I was afraid this would happen. I'm happy it's over, but I really wanted that shiny Nidoran Male. But I can't complain much about a shiny that took so damn long. It is the third pokemon for my Soulsilver BQ and actually came on my Heartgold, but I don't really care. It has a Relaxed nature, which would be very good for Nidoqueen if I do decide to evolve it, which I probably won't unless I go with the cloning method. Without further ado, here she is!

She looks much better on the DS screen in my opinion. As far as my next BQ goes, I'm looking towards Burned Tower quite possibly. But for now, I'm gonna go kick Whitney's ***!

Good luck on all your hunts!
    Oh... Now I'm the one who feel bad for you. Sorry if my prediction wasn't right. I have to admit, I had the feeling you would end up with the female one...
    Well, at least something shone ? And I think you learned about never using a Cute Charm Pokémon in front, right ?
    Let me make another prediction... Your next target is going to take under the normal odds and it will be one of your favorite Pokémon in the area (might not be the one you want the most but around the second or third).
    And I really hope this one works correctly! Damn you, Papousse!
    Anyway, I wish you good luck!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

My recent 3 shinies
    http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...2632D8975C.jpg
    http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...26295316B5.jpg
    http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...261FA44F33.jpg
    And if anybody would like to help me out to evolve electabuzz to electivire threw trading then give him me back that would be brill
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679
    Also have a list of FS/NFS
        Spoiler:- platinum Shiny spoiler:

Spoiler:- Legendaries i have to trade:

Spoiler:- White shinies:

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Finally after a year I got shiny mewtwo. My girlfriend who said I would never get was there when it shined so I showed her. I like having him follow me around but he's going to end up going to W2 today.

Last edited by Covert Cactus; 3rd July 2013 at 5:03 AM.
    FC 3351-5069-8758
    Dark type friend safari with Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and Liepard

3x Shiny Halloween 2013 Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim

It's been awhile since I last posted, so congrats on all of the recent shinies! I haven't really had a ton of time to hunt, but I did find some shinies last week!

After hatching my shiny Elgyem I was pretty bummed that she didn't have her DW ability. But while I was hatching the 6 boxes of eggs I had left, I got another one! This one is male... and with Analytic! I was really excited about finding that one. I'll be evolving both of them, and probably using the Telepathy one for double/triple battles.

Elgyem pics:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img196/4892/4wo8.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img62/4743/scbq.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img28/6209/dglr.jpg

And then two days ago I picked up my Abundant Shrine hunt on Black. I was in no way expecting anything to shine, because I had only done maybe 50 REs at that point. But then, after 589 total encounters, this little guy comes across my screen....

It took me like half an hour to finally come out of my shock haha. A 5% encounter rate shiny after hardly any REs! I guess it makes up for my 16,000+ RE hunt that ended with a shiny Golduck... XD Murkrow was one of my top picks at the Abundant Shrine, although I really wanted a shiny Vulpix. Oh well, I'll return at some point in the future to hunt for it again!

I've kind of lost hope in ever starting my FR badge quest. I got to 8,900 SRs for Bulbasaur, but I need some serious motivation to carry on with that one...

Well, good luck to you all!
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 3rd July 2013 at 2:34 AM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

THIRD SHINY UNCATCHABLE POOCHYENA! -.-

13334 SR I believe..

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMG_1002.jpg
    DAMMIT WHY!!???

My Shinies

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Congrats to Charizardmaster#1 on Nidoran, NightHaze12 on Purrloin, Cyndajay on Magnemite, Covert Cactus on Mewtwo, and pokemaster13 on Elgyem and Murkrow!

Sorry to hear of two more quick Pooches, Ceecee =\ Does your game know you’re after obtainable shinies?!

Well, this morning I was having some camera trouble (and still am). For some reason, the webcam program kept freezing up, and there was no way to close out of it (telling it to close the program and using the task manager both failed me), so it meant restarting my laptop every time it happened. It seemed to work better later on, but it still freezes and I have no idea why.

So in addition to that, I also had to run a couple errands which took about half an hour, then I mowed the lawn, and then I took my dog on a walk...So after only doing 100 REs in the morning, I was only just getting back to hunting sometime after 4:30.

But I still managed to do a total of 1k encounters today! Unfortunately, all 1,000 on both games were shiniless...So I'm at 14,900 REs on Platinum and 8,200 REs on Black 2...And I really wanted to hit 1k REs today because now that means my Black 2 is finally over the odds as well! I'm slightly superstitious about Virbank...When I first started hunting, I hunted on the left side of the complex (the smaller area) and it took 7.5k REs to find something. After finding Patrat, I moved to the right side (the bigger area) and I found 2 Koffings in ~1.4k and ~1.6k REs, then a Magby at ~4.7k REs, and decided to switch back to the left side...And now, like Patrat, it's taking much longer to find anything...

It's amazing though what the comfort of hunting with good posture does! Normally there's no way I'd get 900 REs done starting at 5pm. The reason I haven't been doing that is because I like the privacy of my bedroom, and wouldn't want to be near my family since it'd disrupt my hunting, and my mom would probably send me to a mental hospital if she saw me just sitting there doing encounter after encounter for the hopeful end result of alternate colored pixels. She hates video games enough as it is...

My parents have been out of town since Sunday and come back Thursday, so I've been able to hunt at the kitchen table. But now that I've cleaned my room a bit, I'm planning to at least just bring a folding table/chair in my (small) room. Still, I'll miss the spacious kitchen table and the comfy chairs

Hopefully one of my targets decides to shine tomorrow >.< That'd be nice. Still hoping Growlithe will be the one to shine next. And hoping I can fix this camera issue >.< Works great otherwise...

Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

NO FREAKING WAY

AFTER 3 UNCATCHABLE POOCHYENA
    353 SR after the shiny Poochy on Sapphire #2

SHINY TREECKO!!!!!!!!!

14746 SR OVERALL!!!!!! SO X2 = 29492 POKEMON SEEN.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMG_1006.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMG_1009.jpg

Oh I forgot to add.. Community Hunt Complete I guess..
    Last edited by Ceecee-typhlosion; 3rd July 2013 at 10:26 AM.

My Shinies

I'm back!!! Finally my exam is over!!
    I was so looking forward to come and post this but I never guessed I'd be also reporting a new shiny!
    Right after my exam was over I started to hatch Lapras eggs and 245 eggs later, I got one of my dream shinies ever. I always wanted one but with Lapras's hatching steps, I was scared to attempt MMing one. Luckily this one was a quick hunt.
    Anyways, I used my everstone on a calm Lapras but my shiny one has a relaxed nature. Not what I was looking for but still not bad.
    Here is a pic:IMG_1227.JPG
    Congratz on all the new shinies guys. I'll be listing the names later but for now a big congratz to Cyberra, you worked hard for that shiny!
    EDIT:
    I just checked this month's CH. I guess Community hunt complete cause I got Lapras!
    Last edited by 2rsa; 3rd July 2013 at 11:12 AM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Good stuff on all the Shinies, you guys.

Man, I envy some of you guys who have the patience to go through an entire year SRing for Shinies. For about a month now, 4-6 hours a day, I've been SRing for a Virizion on my White version and I've just begun SRing for a Moltres on Fire Red. I've been taking couple-day breaks from SRing, too, because let's face it, just SRing and not actually playing the game gets pretty damn boring.

Anyway, good luck on all the current hunts, you guys.
    Pinkie's Current Team!

Pinkie's Shinies!
    RE: [as a Tympole] [as a Karrablast]
    Trade/Gift:
    MM: [355 Eggs] [86 Eggs] [103 Eggs]

Heart Gold FC: 3438 5754 3906 | White 2 FC: 1808 0069 2399

Shiny Hunt: [White] and [Fire Red] [via Soft Resetting]
    Previous: 103 Eggs
    On Hiatus: [1130] [570] [270]
    Next up: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceecee-typhlosion View Post
    THIRD SHINY UNCATCHABLE POOCHYENA! -.-

13334 SR I believe..

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/IMG_1002.jpg
    DAMMIT WHY!!???
    Just to screw with your head. Certain games/pokemon seem to like doing that.

I'm now at 509 eggs hatched for magikarp, still nothing yet, but it's only early in the hunt. I'm not going after magikarp as fiercely as I was after Golurk, since breeding is slower and staring at the screen for hours makes my head hurt, but if I can get 30 eggs hatched in an hour I'm happy. Hopefully this hunt will be much shorter than the last one.

Oh dear god I'm on 5,077 encounters, or something around that number, considering how many times my calculator that I use for counting my encounters has been turned off or screwed up in some way. God this is taking forever. Remember that luck I had when I got the shiny Golbat at 49 REs and the shiny Cobalion I got at about 130? Yeah, can I have that luck back now?
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Try being at 9,800 SR's that take a minute a time. Could kinda use some luck myself...

Congrats on recent shinies guys.

1 SR per minute? What are you SRing for?
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

OMG. Shiny Mincinno on W2, after only 3,556 RE's! Finally a short hunt on this BQ! I know her name is spelled wrong, wasn't sure how to spell it right when I caught her, I'll change it later. Sparkles scared the hell out of me wasn't expecting a shiny so soon. Maybe my game felt sorry for me because I'm sick? Pics:    Spoiler:- SHINY MINCINNO!:

Needless to say, I'm very happy right now =).
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 4th July 2013 at 7:25 AM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Page 264 of 937 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast