Page 267 of 889 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 22211

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Thanks for the congrats guys! Boldore is now a Gigalith. Pic:[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/x5qtqw.jpg[/IMG]. Currently I've gone back to my FR BQ and am back hunting for my first shiny, Charmander. I've done 5,162 resets for it so far and am hoping it doesn't have to go over the odds to shine. For some weird reason I've been seeing heaps of females too. Best of luck to everyone as always, will my luck continue?
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 5th July 2013 at 12:06 PM.

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Just a note, next time either put up a smaller pic, or use a spoiler tag.

People still have to load the pics anyway, but at least they don't have to scroll a lot.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    Thanks for the congrats guys! Boldore is now a Gigalith. Pic:. Currently I've gone back to my FR BQ and am back hunting for my first shiny, Charmander. I've done 5,162 resets for it so far and am hoping it doesn't have to go over the odds to shine. For some weird reason I've been seeing heaps of females too. Best of luck to everyone as always, will my luck continue?
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Very nice Gigalith... I love that color combination and look forward to trying for one myself. Am wondering about its name, though... Did you mean "Malachite" instead of "Machalite"?
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Hi guys! I've been shiny hunting on my dad's Black 2 version because he has the Shiny Charm. I found and caught a shiny Nuzleaf (now a Shiftry) yesterday at about five in the morning at the Nature Preserve. I tried to find two in a day, which almost happened; I found and caught a shiny Trapinch in Reversal Mountain earlier this morning. The Shiftry's name is Charmy because it was the first one I found with the Shiny Charm. The Trapinch is now a Flygon and his name is Mosaic.

I'm SRing on my Heart Gold for a shiny Mewtwo. I'm up to about 300 SRs so far.
    Last edited by Tsisque; 5th July 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Very nice Gigalith... I love that color combination and look forward to trying for one myself. Am wondering about its name, though... Did you mean "Malachite" instead of "Machalite"?
    Nope Machalite is a reference to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. 5,200 Charmander now..
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Nope Machalite is a reference to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. 5,200 Charmander now..
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Ahh. That would explain why I didn't recognize it.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

~RaichuArcanine~
    Good luck! (: I love that your shiny Alakazam's name is Lucian, by the way. My Typhlosion on Heart Gold is also named Lucian.

I'm currently looking around Pinwheel Forest for my next shiny.

Finally got my HG game. Can I SR for starter by just looking at the photo in the choosing screen and turn of if it is not shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by jellywolffy View Post
    Finally got my HG game. Can I SR for starter by just looking at the photo in the choosing screen and turn of if it is not shiny?
    Yes, you can see if they're shiny from the selection screen Good luck. Which one are you hoping for?

Still hunting for Latias. I would guesstimate that I've done over 5000 for her. I kept count up until 2000, then I took a hiatus from hunting. I keep looking at live Latias videos to keep me motivated. I'll be so happy when she scrolls across my screen golden

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

yep, where you can scroll through all 3 starters to pick one, you can flick through and see if one of the three are shiny. That's whats good about it as it makes the odds 3/8192.

EDIT: Ninja'd

In other news 1200 eggs for caterpie and another 300 boxed up for hatching. Please be in there shiny!
    Last edited by elorasheppard; 5th July 2013 at 1:47 PM. Reason: ninja

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

I am hoping for any of them, but little leaf will be great (I always forgot how to spell )

Well, after 4 and a half years of being in the shiny hunting community, 3 years of being a total noob and god knows how many SRs, I've completed my most taxing goal I've yet to set myself: Obtaining every single starter Pokemon in its shiny form. As a little reminder, this is a chronological record of all of my starters and how long each hunt took:

Treecko: Around 800 SRs, December 19th 2008 (W/ 1 Uncatchable Poochyena)
    Charmander: Around 6200 SRs, September 2009
    Squirtle: Around 1500 SRs, October 2009
    Bulbasaur: Around 2000 SRs, October 2009
    Mudkip: Around 10,000 SRs, August 2010 (W/ 2 Uncatchable Poochyena)
    Torchic: Around 1800 SRs, August 2010 (W/ 1 Uncatchable Poochyena)
    Totodile #1: Around 4000 starters, September 2011
    Cyndaquil #1: Around 7000 starters, October 2011
    Cyndaquil #2: Around 4000 starters, October 2011
    Cyndaquil #3: Around 1500 starters, October 2011
    Totodile #2: Around 2000 starters, October 2011
    Chikorita: Around 13,000 starters, October 2011
    Oshawott: Around 13,850 SRs, February 2013
    Snivy: 50 SRs, February 2013
    Chimchar: Around 14,000 SRs, May 2013
    Turtwig: Around 3650 SRs, May 2013
    Piplup: Around 13,450 SRs, June 2013

And finally, after around 9200 arduous SRs on my Black 2 version...

Spoiler:- OPEN SESAME!:
        Spoiler:- OPEN SESAME!:

HUGE congrats to everybody on their hunts irregardless of length, target or Pokemon. You all deserve all the congratulations you get for your efforts, as for me, I'm not so sure now to be honest! After a string of annoying long SR hunts going over the odds, I may just take a short break from shiny hunting to be honest!
    Last edited by crashandcortex; 5th July 2013 at 2:08 PM.

1/8192 shinies thus far: 69

Current hunts:
    Route 111 (Sapphire): Around 23,000+ REs

Most recent shiny: Natu (September 7th 2013, Around 16,700 REs)

Wow major congratulations to crashandcortex for the amazing "all shiny starters!"

I have update... I reached just under 2500 SR's now for Latias. I have spent the last few days (well not literally all day, about 3 hours each day) trying to find shiny Latias and I am getting bored. I think I may pause the hunt and go hatch some eggs. I WILL get my shiny Squirtle! It has been so long so you must shine for me now! And I will be back for you too Latias (and you Cresselia...).

So I will begin hatching all my collected eggs and see if I find any shinies. It may take a few days to do this but I need something different than just soft resetting.. And as a lot of my target pokemon within those eggs are on this months CH I may hit two birds with one stone here.

Congratulations and good luck to all with shiny hunts.
    Shinies are good.

Massive congrats crashandcortex for finally getting that final starter. Gonna try use your success as a bit of motivation as I've pretty much been running on empty lately.

I'm now at 11,600 SR's for Tepig and every reset is getting harder and harder to keep going. But keep going I will.

Good luck folks.

I'm so happy but so sad at the same time...

Community Hunt Complete?

I found a shiny Pikachu... While Playing Narajna, I checked youtube and all the Pikachus on there are normal. So I legitimately found a shiny Pikachu, that I can't migrate to Pokémon Diamond. Ugh. CURSE MY CRUEL LUCK!

*silently cries*

Pics:

Cpost later

EDIT: I can trade them to ruby and migrate them from there, yes!
    Last edited by supersmew; 5th July 2013 at 6:43 PM.

Saaatoshi!

Wow!

Congrats crashandcortex! That's a huge accomplishment!! Now you get to set a new goal of adding three more come this October!!

Nothing new to announce as of yet - up to almost 900 eggs in my latest hunt. Here's hoping he/she shines soon!

Good luck, everyone!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

So I didn't get chance to hunt as much as I wanted while ill but ah well I've done 1200 SRs for Ho-oh altogether now. Congrats to everyone who has new shinies especially crashandcortex and good luck to everyone hunting.

Woah, congratulations crashandcortex, that's a huge accomplishment!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Congrats, crashandcortex! That's amazing!

Gratz to RaichuArcanine on Boldore, Tsisque on Nuzleaf and Trapinch, supersmew on Pikachu, and a huge congratz to crashandcortex on obtaining all the shiny starters!

I can't believe this, but..

Community hunt complete x2!

After only 2 days of REing, this shiny Pikachu appears! Even though its shiny form isn't really that much of a difference I somehow noticed right away it was shiny while it was crossing the screen. The nature is Mild, which is pretty good and I caught it on the first Premier Ball! I'm not sure what to hunt next though.. I'm in more of a REing mood and most of the targets I want for the CH are shinies I would rather MM but I'll think of something.

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Supremacy; 17th July 2013 at 9:01 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Oh my..... FINALLY.... it is about time!!!! I have now captured shiny Latias! Since my last post not long ago I was going to do just another few SR's but then kept upping the amount I would stop at, well anyway I was just going to do ONE more and give up when she finally came across the screen all yellow with little green markings! I am so glad I kept going. I managed to capture her in my favourite pokeball variant... Luxury ball and the synchronizer worked as she is Modest!

Wow wow wow I am so happy this has happened! I now have the Lati twins in shiny form and they are my first and second shiny legendaries EVER!

Now if only Squirtle would co-operate and shine for me... I have been hunting this turtle for what seems like YEARS now to complete my shiny kanto trio.

Congratulations to everyone else who got a shiny since my last post and good luck to all hunting!
    Shinies are good.

Congrats on shiny Pikachu and Latias, you guys! (: That's awesome!

Congratulations on the shiny Latias! Modest nature, *and* you caught it in a Luxury Ball? Awesome!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

I JUST GOT... THE SHINY CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM!
    After around 2 weeks of hard working, I finally got the Shiny Charm, and just for the weekend too! I would like to thank everyone for their help; Laurelai, TheEliteEmpoleon (even if you two haven't done much, I appreciate the fact you wanted to help me out) but very specially gustavo 14! I couldn't do it without your help and it's all because of you that I got that charm! I owe you a lot, thanks!
    As for my first with shiny charm hunt, I decided to take Solosis on Route 5. Getting anything on that location wouldn't bother me at all!
    Good luck everyone and congratulations on the latest shinies!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Congrats on the Shiny Charm, Papousse! I'm working on getting one on my White 2 version.

Page 267 of 889 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast