Page 270 of 939 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 23466

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

15,300 encounters and the 2+ month drought continues. Recently Only been doing 100 encounters a day though, so this hunt is dragging on

Congrats to crashandcortex on Lombre, Cyndajay on Treecko, and telivisionhead on Pidgey!

Well, after working, then mowing the lawn, and then showering, I did 200 REs :| At least it was SOME hunting. But then I went out to dinner with friends at 8, hung out for half an hour afterwards, and got home a little after 11, so no more hunting :x Still really annoyed that I have to open at work tomorrow and Tuesday (I have to be there at 8, which is the time I normally wake up >.<), but I'm going to take it a day at a time. And I've been hoping that I find a sympathy shiny for having to work early tomorrow and Tuesday X]

So 17,000 REs on Platinum and 10,300 on Black 2. Still sort of hoping for Growlithe first :s And also, I feel like if Platinum goes into 30k-40k, I'm automatically entitled to complain on any future hunts that take a while since I'll have already experienced an unusually long hunt...And if it doesn't take that long, then I can't complain in those future hunts :s

Oh, still waiting to see if the webcam program can be fixed. Geez, the sooner I can stop worrying about the stupid webcam program freezing while I'm hunting, the sooner I can be more focused on hunting >.<

-------

Also, thinking about possible hunts in the future...I've always thought Mewtwo was sort of a neat shiny, and as time has gone on (and after seeing Gustavo hunt for it), I've become more set on hunting it. So I think I'll eventually hunt it on HG. Part of my issue with SRing legendaries is that I like having access to a pokemon's normal form, too. So since I already have Mewtwo on SS, I can feel free to hunt it on HG.

I was also thinking that I could SR for Articuno, though I was always iffy about the Bird trio since Articuno and Zapdos don't change much (Articuno does look a bit more icy compared to its normal form), and rather than seeing a pink Moltres, I see a bird with no feathers and just flesh instead, which isn't really something I'm keen on...But I also figure if I go for Articuno, I may as well hunt for all 3 of the birds. So that may or may not happen.

Oh, and I've also been thinking about Ho-Oh, just because...Not sure if I even like its shiny form more than its normal form. And still planning to SR Bulbasaur in HG as well. Guess I have a lot planned for HG!

Question: If I were to hunt the legendary beasts/felines in HG, how do those work? I know I SR at the tower place, then do I wait until I find either shiny Raikou or Entei, and then right after I find one of them shiny, I would SR for the other? Or is their shininess set once you leave the tower, meaning I could only SR for one of them? And Suicune I would just SR when I'm able to battle it (which I guess means I would be able to SR for both of the other 2, and not just one)? Not sure I'll even hunt them, since I know each SR takes a lot longer than most SRs, and I don't even really want them that badly (but on the other hand, it's basically my last chance to SR for them).
    Answered, thanks again crashandcortex!

These are tied in of course with my other more "immediate" (that word is entirely dependent on how long each hunt takes) hunts of Shinx, remainder of Platinum BQ, Growlithe, Chikorita/Johto starters, Altaria, Ninetails/Vulpix (?), Nidoran male (?), Scolipede/Whirlipede/Venipede, X/Y BQ, and Snivy. I guess I've got a lot planned Better focus on Shinx and Growlithe right now, though ^_^

Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by Cpchris; 9th July 2013 at 1:18 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Congrats to telivisionhead on pidgey.

Sorry to post again so soon but ah community hunt complete x2. After finishing hatching my eggs and playing some animal crossing I decided to go back to hunting this afternoon. I'm SRing thundurus and decided to continue my static hunt for blitzle on my black alongside it (which I started hunting when I started hunting thundurus). Less than 15 mins later shiny pidove appeared. It took 2,828 encounters all up and I'm going to stay and hunt for blitzle. This is already my 5th shiny this month. Its ridiculous.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps60f406f4.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    Ugh, crashandcortex you lucky bastard! You have no idea what I'd do for a shiny Lombre or Lotad. Is your internal battery dead on your Sapphire so that you can't SR?
    The Lotad family have such wonderful shiny colours, don't they? Funny you asked, as it has died actually (although if I'm lucky I should fix it eventually!), and I'll be honest, I'm very glad you said that I can't SR as opposed to saying I can't hunt altogether. It's a common misconception that having a dead internal battery renders your games absolutely useless for any sort of hunting due to how it proceeds to muck up the RNG and produce clones with the exact same nature, IV's and everything, but while this is indeed true, it only applies to SR hunts, and encounter hunts of any kind are left unaffected and work just as they would on any other game. On my Sapphire alone, in which the internal battery died partway through my Granite Cave hunt, I've found a shiny Lotad (Lonely), Aron (Hasty), Plusle (Bold) and now Lombre (also Bold but it has vastly different IVs to Plusle), and each of them took a hugely varied amount of time to shine, ranging from a measly 300 REs up to around 14,000, and really to me, the writing's on the wall and I get a little upset when I see people claiming their internal batteries have died and that their Ruby and Sapphire are now "useless" for hunting when they're really not! This is precisely why you see people able to hunt for Mew on Pokemon Emerald, as Mew can actually be ran away from and therefore be treated like a RE hunt rather than a SR hunt, and as Emerald and a dead internal battery Ruby/Sapphire are essentially one and the same, encounter hunts are still more than possible on Emerald as well (Hell I found a completely random shiny Geodude on the Magma Hideout which Selfdestructed on me back in 2009!) So yeah, long story short, I'm happy to see more people in the know about how dead batteries really affect hunting in 3rd gen!

I can't really say I'm making a proper update of sorts as I've literally just gotten up an hour ago to start hunting on Route 114 again, but I wish everybody hunting the best of luck on any hunts short or long, with particular wishes towards Frost Mage on trying to get Gastly (persevere and I promise you'll make it! In time you'll be wondering why Gastly was ever a big deal aha :P) and City of Delusion in trying to get his hunting groove back! I'm expecting the next phase of Route 114 to go over the odds to compensate for how quickly Lombre came last night, which is perfectly fine in all honesty as encounters literally BLITZ past in 3rd gen (gosh it feels good to do a hunt that doesn't take a minute per SR!), but I really really hope it's Seviper or Swablu who shines for me and not a 3rd Lotad family member! I mean come on, if I can get a 10% Lombre, I sure as heck can get a 40% Swablu or 19% Seviper! Happy hunting everyone~

1/8192 shinies thus far: Around 130+

Most recent shiny: Uxie (August 29th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Congrats to crashandcortex on Lombre, Cyndajay on Treecko, telivisionhead on Pidgey,

Well, after working, then mowing the lawn, and then showering, I did 200 REs :| At least it was SOME hunting. But then I went out to dinner with friends at 8, hung out for half an hour afterwards, and got home a little after 11, so no more hunting :x Still really annoyed that I have to open at work tomorrow and Tuesday (I have to be there at 8, which is the time I normally wake up >.<), but I'm going to take it a day at a time. And I've been hoping that I find a sympathy shiny for having to work early tomorrow and Tuesday X]

So 17,000 REs on Platinum and 10,300 on Black 2. Still sort of hoping for Growlithe first :s And also, I feel like if Platinum goes into 30k-40k, I'm automatically entitled to complain on any future hunts that take a while since I'll have already experienced an unusually long hunt...And if it doesn't take that long, then I can't complain in those future hunts :s

Oh, still waiting to see if the webcam program can be fixed. Geez, the sooner I can stop worrying about the stupid webcam program freezing while I'm hunting, the sooner I can be more focused on hunting >.<

-------

Also, thinking about possible hunts in the future...I've always thought Mewtwo was sort of a neat shiny, and as time has gone on (and after seeing Gustavo hunt for it), I've become more set on hunting it. So I think I'll eventually hunt it on HG. Part of my issue with SRing legendaries is that I like having access to a pokemon's normal form, too. So since I already have Mewtwo on SS, I can feel free to hunt it on HG.

I was also thinking that I could SR for Articuno, though I was always iffy about the Bird trio since Articuno and Zapdos don't change much (Articuno does look a bit more icy compared to its normal form), and rather than seeing a pink Moltres, I see a bird with no feathers and just flesh instead, which isn't really something I'm keen on...But I also figure if I go for Articuno, I may as well hunt for all 3 of the birds. So that may or may not happen.

Oh, and I've also been thinking about Ho-Oh, just because...Not sure if I even like its shiny form more than its normal form. And still planning to SR Bulbasaur in HG as well. Guess I have a lot planned for HG!

Question: If I were to hunt the legendary beasts/felines in HG, how do those work? I know I SR at the tower place, then do I wait until I find either shiny Raikou or Entei, and then right after I find one of them shiny, I would SR for the other? Or is their shininess set once you leave the tower, meaning I could only SR for one of them? And Suicune I would just SR when I'm able to battle it (which I guess means I would be able to SR for both of the other 2, and not just one)? Not sure I'll even hunt them, since I know each SR takes a lot longer than most SRs, and I don't even really want them that badly (but on the other hand, it's basically my last chance to SR for them).

These are tied in of course with my other more "immediate" (that word is entirely dependent on how long each hunt takes) hunts of Shinx, remainder of Platinum BQ, Growlithe, Chikorita/Johto starters, Altaria, Ninetails/Vulpix (?), Nidoran male (?), Scolipede/Whirlipede/Venipede, X/Y BQ, and Snivy. I guess I've got a lot planned Better focus on Shinx and Growlithe right now, though ^_^

Good luck, everyone!
    Wow. That is alot of encounters.
    I hate searching for a shiny pokemon that has low chance to appear. It makes the process longer and really annoys me. Congrats on Cyndajay for the Pidove.
    I'm thinking I might wanna try and SR a legendary. I don't know what legendary, maybe in black 2 or pokemon white I might try to get a shiny cobalion.
    My future projects are probably gonna be a
    Shiny Spearow in soul silver to transfer to pokemon white and be friends with Pidgey.
    Shiny Carnivine in pokemon black 2 or pokemon white.
    Shiny magby pokemon black 2
    Shiny cobalion Pokemon black 2
    Shiny tropicus pokemon white
    That's really all I can think of that will be cool to catch and have a shiny of. I am thinking of maybe starting a search for timburr in shiny form soon too.
    I'm on 487 RE and no abra and ditto as a shiny turned up. I'm probably gonna go to 500 or 550 or at the most 1000 today and call it quits for the day.

BOOYAH!!! After 1,469 eggs, this little beauty hatched...

Shiny magikarp! Finally! I was getting sick of looking at magikarp, and now I am DONE with them. Storm Fury is now a lvl 22 red Gyarados, Jolly nature, highest IV in Attack.

My Japanese Ditto is now lvl 100... I swapped it out for my Canadian Ditto (already lvl 100) and put in my Japanese Charmander. Charmander eggs take longer to hatch than magikarp eggs, so I'm going to stuff my PC boxes with eggs and then go on a hatching spree at the Skyarrow Bridge. Let's see how long it takes a little gold fire lizard to hatch

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    Congratz Cyberra.
    I found a shiny Magikarp once in soul silver. Sorta sucked because if I evolved it into Gyrados it will be stupid, you find a gyrados later in the game and magiarp is sorta a fail not evolving. Congrats though! Also good luck everyone on their next shiny pokemon hunts.
    I'm at 532 Random encounters on soul silver searching for ditto and abra as a shiny. No luck yet.
    I find abras and ditto alot now but I can't find a shiny abra or ditto.
    I don't have SoulSilver or HeartGold yet. I'm aware I can get a red Gyarados easily in them, but I don't have either, so this is my first red Gyarados. I would be fine with not evolving another shiny magikarp, though... The gold color is pretty
    Last edited by Cyberra; 8th July 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Heh, yay Cyberra! I knew it would come soon!

@crashandcortex Unfortunately I'm on Ruby so no Lotad hunts for me. ;_;
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Congratz Cyberra.
    I found a shiny Magikarp once in soul silver. Sorta sucked because if I evolved it into Gyrados it will be stupid, you find a gyrados later in the game and magiarp is sorta a fail not evolving. Congrats though! Also good luck everyone on their next shiny pokemon hunts.
    I'm at 532 Random encounters on soul silver searching for ditto and abra as a shiny. No luck yet.
    I find abras and ditto alot now but I can't find a shiny abra or ditto.

I am having problem with my stupid mind which want to start hunting different targets everyday :P
    I already got the list of shiny pokes that I want:
    Shinx
    Sandshrew
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Growlithe
    Ponyta (I am not going to evolve if I get one)
    Totodile (Hope to get one for my BG in HG)
    Treecko
    Poochyena
    Electrike
    Mareep
    Houndour
    Tepig
    Archen
    Rufflet

Got a lot to go though.

For my hunt, I am now gathering sandshrew eggs in White two and got 2 boxes already.
    In HG I am at 250 SR for a shiny starter, hopefully totodile.

I am sick of the odds being against me . I have decided to buy a pre-owned copy of White 2. That shiny charm will be mine, and with it I can finally end my drought and capture that darn Cobalion. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    I am sick of the odds being against me . I have decided to buy a pre-owned copy of White 2. That shiny charm will be mine, and with it I can finally end my drought and capture that darn Cobalion. Wish me luck.
    Good luck
    -

Thanks to Master Leo, pxm1, and rovert for your help! (Would have responded sooner, but I just got back into town after a 2 week vacation.)

Well, I just got up to 4,000 REs in the Dreamyard. Really hoping this hunt doesn't take too much longer, although I guess it's still on the short side compared to the average. I'm just getting anxious waiting for something to shine - guess I'll have to learn not to be so impatient. ; ) Purrloin is my first choice (since shiny Liepard is gorgeous IMO), but I'd be happy with Munna or Patrat as well (or heck, even Audino, just so long as it's shiny!).

Good luck to everyone!

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Wow, a shiny Pichu at a chain of 24 (sadly, my Pichu chain ended at 33, but atleast I got a shiny). I wish I got pictures of the battle. Oh well, atleast I have pictures of it afterwards.

http://i.imgur.com/mpNtpbw.jpg

He's got a hasty nature and his IV's are 30 / 2 - 7 / 2 - 13 / 24 - 29 / 12, 14, 16 / 24 - 29. It even had an oran berry when I caught it

I'm gonna evolve it sooner or later by the time this month ends. Shouldn't be too long, as I caught it in a luxury ball.

Also, congratulations to everyone who've been getting shinies lately!

EDIT: He's evolved! The shiny coloring is a little difficult to see on this pic, but it's there.

http://i.imgur.com/zPgVgMX.jpg

Community Hunt Complete!
    Last edited by Spawty; 8th July 2013 at 8:32 PM.
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Even that wont guarantee a shiny I'm afraid, on my shiny charm game, virizion still hasn't shined and its been over 20,000 SRs, ill go back to it one day but I'm focused on my non-charm hunts right now

Congrats on the Pichu, Magikarp, Pidove, Pidgey, Treecko, and Lombre!

Oh. My. I still can't believe this, even though it happened yesterday...

So I was dual hunting yesterday morning, in the Giant Chasm on Black 2 and SRing Bulbasaur on FireRed. For some reason I decided to bring out my old, barely usable DS to hunt in Icirrus City on Black. I was really expecting to find something in my Black 2 or FR, because they were over the odds. That's why I was super shocked when, after 164 encounters, I saw that silly blue Stunfisk. It makes no sense!! My Black has now given me two hunts that were shorter than any RE hunt I've ever done with the Shiny Charm. On top of that, the shortest MM+SC hunt I've had is 395 eggs hatched... My Black is just extremely lucky I guess! I'm not all that fond of Stunfisk, but its shiny form is so amazing that I am glad to have one now.

But I refused to give up at that point. I really wanted something to shine at the Giant Chasm, so I kept hunting. And after 4,411 REs with the Shiny Charm, I found something!

Spoiler:- Shiny Clefairy!:

Once again, not the one I was hoping for, but I'm so glad it wasn't another shiny Lunatone! Plus its female, so that's a bonus as well. And Clefable is awesome! So I guess that makes two shinies in one day! I wish it was the Bulbasaur that shone though.... That hunt is up to 10,500 SRs at this point, and will be for awhile till I get more motivation to keep it going.

Good luck guys!
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 8th July 2013 at 8:16 PM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Even that wont guarantee a shiny I'm afraid, on my shiny charm game, virizion still hasn't shined and its been over 20,000 SRs, ill go back to it one day but I'm focused on my non-charm hunts right now
    I know it won't guarantee...but I am really getting sick of hatching eggs, and this will at least make my SRing more manageable.

Hi! Today I was doing my first ever shiny hunt (MM+Shiny Charm) after just completing the National Dex for Slugma to be my new designated egg hatcher. I got one on the second Egg That's my first shiny not that you don't automatically get in game! I'm super excited and just wanted to share. Good luck in all of your hunts!

Next up- Flocessy Ranch!
    Last edited by racky54; 9th July 2013 at 3:09 AM.
    X/Y Friend Code 1891 1427 1205
    I like to breed and trade random Eggs. PM me if interested

Today's my lucky day! I was training a Pineco on Mt. Silver when I randomly encountered a shiny Tangela. It's level 39 with a Quirky nature. It's name is Wriggles. It'll be transferred to my Black 2 as soon as I beat Red.

Great job with the shiny pokemon guys!
    I'm thinking of having a break of finding the shiny abra and ditto in soul silver. I'm probably gonna go into pokemon black 2 and have a shiny hunt in that.
    I may also have to get 600 coins in voltorb flip and Soft Reset for an abra instead.

9121 REs so far... Ugh. This'll never end.

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Congrats to Cyndajay on Pidove, Cyberra on Magikarp, Waffle King, pokemaster13 on Stunfisk and Clefairy, racky54 on Slugma, and Growlie19 on Tangela!

;_;

I lost a shiny Abra.

>_<

It only shook in the pokeball once =\ That's what annoys me the most about this, since I tested catching Abra (granted, only a couple times) a couple months back to see if I'd be able to catch one in just a pokeball knowing it would teleport ASAP, and it caught just fine. Like I said, I really wanted to make my shiny team the only partakers in this BQ, meaning I didn't want to transfer over a Wynaut/Wobbuffet to prevent the teleport, so I was fully prepared to lose it.

Of course I'm not happy that I lost a shiny, but I'm almost equally upset that it wasn't Shinx that shined >:[ I didn't really want/care for shiny Abra, so it's not like I've lost something I really wanted (though like I said, I ultimately want any shiny). So after 17,437 REs, I found and lost shiny Abra =\ And that upsets me the most - my longest hunt ever and now I have nothing to show for it >.< I'd have liked to have caught it and been able to say, "Look how long it took!"

Oh well, I knew the risk and made a decision and was prepared to lose it...Don't really regret anything. Funnily enough, I was watching a few episodes of The Amazing Race a few months ago (don't watch it, but had decided to keep up with it for a few weeks), and in one of the episodes, the guy and his gf got eliminated because he refused to use his free pass thingy, and then he said at the end that he had no regrets and wouldn't change anything, and I was just thinking "What a f***ing arrogant d****e." Heh But like I said, there was a certain way I wanted to conduct the BQ, so I really don't regret my decisions...I just regret that that DAMN ABRA DIDN'T STAY IN THE BALL *rage*.

On the bright side, this happened after 437 REs, so I'm more comforted to know that I'm not wasting time hunting without restarting after a few hundred encounters ^_^. Also, despite being shino'd many times by Abra and questioning if I'd recognize its shiny form, this one, yet again, was perfectly clear and obvious that it was shiny, and I was just thinking "Hurry up and sparkle already you're taking too long!"

Oh and uh...My first live shiny, albeit failed, with my new webcam X] (Still broken btw). I'll upload the video later tonight and post the link tomorrow probably...

Anyways, just have to get through one more obnoxious work shift tomorrow, and then hopefully I won't have to work that early (or open more than my normal 1 shift/week) again for a very long time. And then Wednesday and Thursday I have off (tentatively...I'm well aware of who's working those days, so I'm expecting a call and may or may not pick up the shift...), so hopefully I'll hunt a lot then!

Speaking of work...I worked from 8-3:30 today, then around 4:30, I'd gotten a call from work and one of the people supposed to work was a no call/no show, so they wanted to know if I could work...Well, his shift was 4-close, so I wouldn't have gotten home till nearly 12:30 am, then would have to wake up at 6:30 to be in at 8...I said I had plans which I felt bad for (but it's also not my fault the guy didn't show up), but working all day and then getting less than a 6 hour break to sleep before going back for 8 hours more was NOT happening. And I thought "what if today is the day I get a shiny, and if I go into work, I'll miss it instead?"...And I also thought, with Karma in mind as always, "what if I should have gone in to be nice, and now I won't find a shiny, and if I had gone in, I'd have found a shiny tomorrow?" Looks like those ideas mixed together, and I would have missed a shiny, but I still ended up with no additional shinies

Oh, and I don't have plans to reclaim this any time soon. Quite honestly, and now I can say it with more certainty having now lost a shiny, I just don't think reclaims do any justice for me personally. Sure, I could get a new shiny that I would have gotten before, but it still does nothing for me regarding the fact that I lost a shiny...So yeah.

Oh wow, I typed way too much! SORRY!

Anyways, going to keep hunting tonight for a bit more, maybe cry my eyes out and ask my mommy for kisses to make me feel better, and then hopefully Shinx shines VERY SOON. Now that I've lost that would-be epic count of REs, I could care less about getting another long hunt so just give me Shinx already > : D

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Oh yeah, in addition to the "First hunt to go over the odds" and "First hunt to go over 2x the odds", this particular phase of the hunt now earns the title "First lost shiny"
    Last edited by Cpchris; 9th July 2013 at 3:44 AM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Day 5 hunting for 3rd badge quest shiny mainly at night for hoothoot but also headbutting trees. I feel like it has been way longer. Hope something shines soon. Have no clue how many encounters I've done.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats to all above for their recent shinies. After 2713 encounters on Victory Road, shiny Druddigon appeared!

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...ps40d63f6d.jpg
    http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/...psf80d6e80.jpg

I used a Master Ball because of the dragon tail threat and I really wanted this one (I've been hoarding my Master Balls over Black/White, Black2/White2 for these type of situations). I wasn't paying attention to the time and got it infected and cured of Pokerus already (and lost one of my infectors in the process).

He is named after Mervyn Pumpkinhead; one of my favorite characters from the Sandman comic book series.
    Pre- Y Shinies:

SR -

MM -

RE -

Gift/Event -

Trade -

Well, luck must have rubbed off on my little brother. He just got a Shiny Drowzee in his Soul Silver as a random encounter. It has a Naughty nature. With all this luck, I should get some lottery tickets.

Ugh, god. 9,300 REs. This sucks. :c

-Elite Four Karen

Page 270 of 939 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast