Page 277 of 942 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 23544

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by julabard View Post
    Hi, i'm new to the shiny hunt - could someone tell me what 'REs' refer to please?
    Random encounter. Running around until a shiny pops out of the grass at you. Can be a surprise random, or you deliberately running around trying to find a shiny. A surprise random is when you're just minding your own business when suddenly OMG SHINY!

Phanpy hunt's still going nowhere. I've gone through a stupid number of eggs now, but I'll keep trawling through - I must be over the odds now so it shouldn't be long.

But that's not the reason I'm posting. After getting the Shiny Charm recently, it makes sense that I should try to find a shiny via random encounter. I was going to soft reset for a legendary, but it seems like an overly lengthy process right after getting all these eggs. Right now I just want something simple to go and find in the wild.

Which leads me to my question...are there any tips that people have for making the whole RE affair less strenuous? I'll be using a Synchroniser in the party to try and make the Pokémon I catch as viable for battle as possible (and I'll just pray for the IVs or something), but is there anything obvious I should know?
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

Ummmm......Guys.....After 190 RE after shiny Koffing....$ encounters after I woke up...A Male Rash Natured shiny Elekid popped onto my screen....No Lie Im kinda freaking out this is my first 2 in one day shiny and its on the exact same game and I even believe its in the same patch of grass...This is way to crazy xDD Elekid was even the shiny I was hoping not to get because I was scared that I would miss the sparkles and run away from it but luckily it was during the log speech in platinum so I was looking straight at it When i finally learn how to put my pics up be ready to be bombarded with pics xDDDD

Also thank you Cpchris for your advice its actually u that inspired me to do a Platinum BQ also thank u RaichuArcanine for the congrats

Crash it was actually ur video on turtwig I was viewing when I got Koffing so that was pretty cool

And City >_< that sucks that it ran way thats y I can never hunt in the safari zone my heart is to weak

gz to Cyberra for Charmander, Ampharos_Spark on Aron, cocoadragon for Sandshrew, Clinkclang on Pawniard, JAWAYami on Hoothoot, Blasting Toise, pokemaster13 on Regirock, and NightHaze12 on Koffing xD

so, as i said a couple days ago, i went on a trip, and i played just a little bit, and got time to get around 4 chained pokemons that i'll be posting soon..
    today's shiny is tauros!
    so, community hunt complete 2x, xD
    and, please, check out the video!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SqpO3Zgrsc

the best of luck to ya all!
    Please, feel free to check my channel in youtube. I started recording my attempts on shinies!
    http://tinyurl.com/m3jfxub

FRIEND CODE:
    2294 4512 0128 (PM ME WITH YOURS!)

Hatched a shiny Purrloin today ^_^ Timid male with Limber and terrible (decent all around) IVs. I'm pretty happy, even though he didn't benefit much from his fathers IVs.
    I'm thinking of breeding Gastly next or maybe focusing on my Terrakion hunt.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

grats on the purrloin DT

....was going to MM Tepig, then i remembered that was the shiny starter i was going to try to get when i get B2...so i had to try to decide on who to MM next...so i camped out by the battle subway and grabbed a bunch of potential parents and had them checked, i came to a Vulpix that had 31s in HP and Speed(weird cus i never usually breed for IVs...)...i was wondering if i use the Power Weight(HP) would that do anything to the Speed of the Parent/Offspring? like not letting an offspring get 31 in Speed/etc?

...anyways thanks for any answers/Good Luck on all hunts!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

The Power Weight will ensure that every offspring will have 31 IV in HP, and won't affect any other IVs - so if you have 31 IV in Speed then the usual odds apply for transferring that to the child. With my Phanpys at present, I made sure that both parents had 31 IV in HP, Attack and Defence, in the hope that that would produce the best chance for a high IV'd shiny child! Only time will tell if that will work, but here's hoping!

Also, you can only use one Power item for transferring IVs down - if both parents hold one each then only one stat will pass down!
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

Is RNGing a shiny considered legit? I want to get into that, but it seems too confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyArcanine View Post
    Is RNGing a shiny considered legit? I want to get into that, but it seems too confusing...
    It's totally legit, but the reason most people here don't do it is because it takes away the surprise of the shiny encounter. There are other threads that can help you better with that, and those people would appreciate an RNG'ed shiny more than the people here.

Meanwhile...

So Challenger's Cave comes to an end! After 16484 RE's, the golden rock decided to shine while dual hunting in the SA chatbox with TheMaster327 and ShinyUlgamoth (Rovert). After two hunts in my BQ having the Geodude line as a possible shiny, I should have seen this one coming, but this one is a great shiny nonetheless! It appeared on my brother's cart, which he let me use, hence the OT is not Gustavo as usual. That cart only had 973 of the 16484 RE's, which was hilariously ironic. And of course, it attempted to explode while I sent out my Damp user, which happened with the last suicidal shiny as well. One Repeat Ball was all it took, and it even has a Brave nature! IV's are as follows: 11/29/24/4/13/20. So glad this is a completed hunt now. Now to decide if I still want an MM or if I want to go straight to the SR hunts for Dialga/Palkia.

For now, good luck to those other long hunts that need to finish more urgently than mine! TheMaster327's Heatran, RaichuArcanine's Charmander, Kyle Clarthy's Pinwheel Forest hunt, ChaoticInverse's Torchic and YNCRN's MM hunt, as well any other hunts out there!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

18,800 Heatran... Wondering if this will ever shine... It's been three days of solid hunting, 3,550 SRs, and still nothing... Crazy...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

something amazing happened... i was on White REing on Route 10..got bored and decided to get my 5 SRs on the Gamecorner on Firered...usually i SR for Abra(30 or so at a time), but today i decided to try Scyther...1st 2 were normal but on SR 3 of 5...SHINY Scyther(M) Lax Nature, Swarm Ability
    Stats are:
    HP 76
    Attack 65
    Defense 55
    SpAttack 34
    SpDefense 43
    Speed 65

i was utterly Amazed...to say the least, totally was expecting nothing(because 5-10SRs[sometimes a few more depending how im feeling]...not good odds. so 2nd successful SR ever...i might keep it on FR for awhile cus i transferred my shiny GC Abra to Diamond so fast i couldnt use it...
    ...now if only my RE/MM hunts would show some results(im happy for my last 2 MMs[Hoothoot/Pineco] but i did alot of other pokemon in there, most got to 1500-3000 eggs or 15k REs(neither are alot but if you multiply by how many got that high before switching..ALOT :P)

...anyways Good Luck on all hunts!
        Spoiler:- JAWAYami's Shinies:

Black 2 BQ
    #1 (Sparx) FR-141 REs
    #2 (Methane) VC-2312 REs
    #3 (Echo) CS-1300 REs
    #4 (Dundee) RC-339 REs
    #5 (Jet) CP-2652 REs
    #6 (Auron) MC-1625 REs

Congrats to crashandcortex on Shinx (I need a bit of that luck ;p), NightHaze12 on Elekid, 201238, Dangertrout on Purrloin, gustavo 14 on Graveler, and JAWAYami on Scyther!

Even though it was in the SZ, that’s too bad, City of Delusion =\

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaze12 View Post
    Also thank you Cpchris for your advice its actually u that inspired me to do a Platinum BQ also thank u RaichuArcanine for the congrats
    Glad I could help Good luck!

So I don’t know how many of you are active on youtube, but someone on there completed the Johto starters in under a day’s time and in less than 300 total SRs…So jealous -_- And I swear there were about 20 Johto starters found yesterday/today…I bet I was supposed to be SRing already in order to get one while everyone else got one >_<

I did 700 REs today, but nothing :x I keep really hoping something shines, and then I remember I'm still early on in both of these phases of my hunts...It just feels like it's been longer since I've been hunting in Virbank for over 5 months (nearly every day) without finding my target, and also in Route 203 for almost 3 months (though luckily, despite not finding Shinx who I wanted out of the way first being the potentially most difficult one, I still found 2 of my other planned targets). Well, nothing to do about it except to keep hunting :x

I have tomorrow off (that kid, for the quadrillionth time, asked me when I was at work tonight if I could work his shift tomorrow morning...I said no >: D *evil*). My aunt and uncle are coming over at some point to have a little celebration for his birthday at some point, so I don't have *all* day to hunt, but...

Good luck, everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 8,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

congrats to everyone on their recent shinies, especially Cocoa on that moltres, I know its taken you an age to get that.

Welp, Ive not really been hunting that much since my two new shiny additions at the weekend (Ive been rereading Trudi Canavans Traitor Spy series, fabulous books )

But I nearly have a box of 300 eggs to hatch so Ill get working on that tonight, and hopefully get a quick hunt after my last two +2000egg hunts.

Good luck to everyone, especially those with stubborn hunts, hang in there!

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

My latest shinies are two Phanpys (Another one is already Donphan) I managed to chain on Platinum after a few disappointing chains that ended randomly.

Congrats to all of their new shinies!

Finally, after 15,763 SR's, the most I've ever done, and two weeks of spending every moment I could hunting it, Shiny Charmander is mine! It's Male and Bashful nature and has good IV'S:5/12/30/29/16/31! He'll be an awesome special attacker! I'm so happy! Shoutout to TheMaster327 as I was talking to him on the SHU chatbox when he appeared! Really hope you get Heatran soon! Video will be uploaded soon, I'll edit the link in when it's done. Pic's:    Spoiler:- SHINY CHARMANDER:
    Best of luck to everyone of course!
    EDIT: Oh yeah, Charmander is my 20th Shiny and Community Hunt Complete!
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    Last edited by RaichuArcanine; 18th July 2013 at 3:33 PM.

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Massive congrats RaichuArcanine on finally getting that Charmander! Fully deserved!
    Also congrats to all the other shinies since I last posted (there's been sooo many) but congrats to cocoa on the long moltres hunt and to Gustavo on the long Graveller hunt!

As for myself I'm still hunting for my 2nd BQ shiny and I've just hit 7,000 RE's. Was kinda hoping for a shorter hunt after the long Tepig one but I don't mind too much.

Good luck everyone, especially TheMaster on that extremely stubborn Heatran.

...oohhhh boy. I feel kind of unfair now with how many RE shinies I've netted across my cartridges. >_> I guess the fact that I once knocked out a shiny Weedle in FireRed before realizing it WAS shiny kind of balances this out...? And it looks like I was oooone evolutionary state away from being first to complete the Palpitoad objective for this month's quest. (Tympole <.<) Ah, well.

Anyhow, while I'll admit I've tried both RE and SR methods to get shinies (no shiny starters yet, sadly, and most of the RE shinies were accidental while I was leveling or whatnot), I haven't really heard of this Badge Quest idea. Interesting concept! I'm not sure how long my patience would last if I were to do this for EVERY gym, but I guess it would give me an excuse to start off the game with a recovered version of that shiny Rattata I so foolishly deleted with my old HG file. I've never really been able to grasp the fancy mathematics behind the actual shiny-encounter mechanisms, so to be honest I'm not even sure how to tell if I've got an ID no. that's "shiny prone", like I've heard some people say...needless to say, I rely mostly on blind, ignorant luck for these things.

Still, considering that I'll be moving my HG Pokés to W2 soon, that does leave HG open to a reboot--it's definitely something to consider! Look for me more often here once I kick that hunt off!

Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.
    ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hey guys, long time no see~! And I said I'd post more often. Good job I'm doing, aren't I? Well, I would have posted a couple of weeks or so ago, but things didn't work out the way I thought they would. Well, not that I assumed anything, it's just that my last hunt took a long time and I ended up becoming so focused on finishing the hunt that posting here was sort of pushed out of my mind.

First of all, though, congratulations to every single shiny that has been posted here since I was last around! There's been some great stories and I've read them all. I do feel bad that I can't congratulate each and every one of you this time. It usually takes me an hour or so to go through all the posts and record all your names. I do it because I know that it is uplifting to feel as if your posts have been heard and people are genuinely happy for your success. It's just that this time it's late at night, and I have way too many posts to go back and read through. Rest assured that I read them all, though. I have been lurking here a bit.

Things that spring to mind at the moment are Cpchris's fleeing Abra and how I truly feel sorry for you. Hang in there, though. Also, as Gustavo has mentioned, there's been quite a few long hunts recently, and I'm really happy to see that his and now Raichu's are finished and they can now move on. It feels so refreshing to be able to move on in the game after being stuck somewhere for so long. I also know that Jessara is having a hard time trying to find that 3rd Badge Quest shiny of hers, and her total is now something like 25,000+ REs, so good luck. Also, good luck to TheMaster on that awful Heatran. One day you'll be able to shove it in a ball, and you'll be the one gloating. I know it probably doesn't mean much right now, but just remember that evil Tauros hunt! You persevered and got the sparkly bull in the end! You'll get this Heatran, too. Also, sorry about that Parasect, CoD! I know it's the Safari Zone and all, but it still totally sucks, and things always seem against you in that place. Good luck to you all, and everyone else hunting, of course! We're all in this together, after all.

Okay, so ... my last shiny I shared here was my shiny Scrafty, Hoodie. She was a pretty quick hunt, shining after 2,000+ REs. It was very exciting and I adore her. I pretty much immediately EV trained her and then moved on to my next hunt. My target: Toxicroak at Pinwheel Forest! I couldn't go to the Moors or anywhere else, because I already have a shiny Shelmet and Stunfisk, so I wasn't risking getting a double. Pinwheel Forest, on the other hand, had all new Pokémon. I was prepared to hunt there until I got a shiny Toxicroak. That was at the beginning, though. I thought I'd do a "CoD" and hunt and hunt until my target shone, not caring if I got 34 other shiny Pokémon before I got the 1 I wanted. There was one catch, though. This sounds funny, and it is because I'm not serious, but I begged my game not to give me a certain shiny. Not that I didn't want this shiny, but I didn't want it to be a certain gender. The gender just does not fit. Anyway, that was my only request. I wasn't really expecting to get my shiny Toxicroak straight away.

Anyway, on the 27th of June, I was in my bed surfing the net and REing. I was looking at the laptop as I got into a RE. It was a double battle. I turned to look at the Pokémon appearing, as I usually do, and immediately saw the nose and this feeling washed over me. After 7,211 REs, I found a shiny! My shiny was:

Spoiler:- :

My game failed me! I couldn't stop laughing, basically. It just seems quite absurd, and unfortunately I could never evolve her into a Conkeldurr. No amount of makeup or accessories would stop people laughing at her. At least she can just look like some butch gym fanatic as she is. Though I'm not sure what the best in game EV training I can do for her is ... If anyone would like to suggest anything, please let me know!

As you can see, the shiny is quite different, and I think quite an attractive shiny, too. I mean, like I state a lot, when you see the shiny on your game screen, it always looks so much more vibrant than a picture on your computer screen. It was so bright, and the nose was so orange.

It also confirms my suspicions. I need to go into a hunt saying the shiny I'm hunting is the shiny I want the least. Like, lie and say, "I don't want Shiny Toxicroak!" It always seems as if I never get my intended targets. I have been lucky with Scrafty and a few others on my White 2, however.

I nicknamed her Pummelle as I thought it was kind of witty. Or maybe not!

Anyway, as a hunter usually does, I boxed Pummelle after taking some modelling shots, and I went back immediately that night to hunt again for my Toxicroak. My first night I did 574 REs before I went to sleep.

Basically, I've hunted and hunted as much as I could, every spare moment, etc. I know there have been some awful hunts lately and in the past so I don't want to sound like I feel sorry for myself. Everyone gets them. They can be very mentally draining. But just hang in there. Even today, just before I had dinner, I was getting very frustrated, and I put the game in sleep mode. It was getting to the point where I felt like I couldn't stop even though I was getting very worn out, so I just kept on soldiering on. Music and youtube videos are a gigantic help! I ended up putting in Mario and Luigi into my 3DS to play that for a while, just to see something a bit different. I think it recharged me a little.

So, just before 11, I begin to hunt again. I was shifting myself a little when I got into a single RE, and I looked down and immediately felt like my stomach had gone into my throat, or something. A shiny had just appeared!!!! I was so ecstatic, but I was also so shocked, and I began to shake. I fumbled with the camera, making sure I didn't accidentally press run or something as I turned it on and tried to take a good photo! I shook like this a lot when I found my shiny Giratina and Volcarona. It's probably also a release, too.

I then got to catching her. It was so nerve-wracking. My Watchog got confused, but she did a good job at staying alive, despite being at half health. She missed her first Super Fang, too. Well, the shiny avoided it, actually. Typical!

I threw a Dive Ball and it shook three times. Then I used Heal Balls after that. Three times the first two shook, then the shiny broke out. The other balls didn't even budge once!

In the end, a Heal Ball won and clicked shut!!!

OMG. Seriously, I cannot believe what has just happened!

Take a look!

After 26,910 REs:

Spoiler:- :

I cannot get over this. I got my target. In the end, she was handed to me on a silver platter. Like, "Here, after all that, we'll give you the one you wanted!" I was seeing so many Gurdurr and Throh that I thought I'd probably get another Gurdurr for sure. I was all prepared for it, just begging the game that the only thing I wish for at this point is that the Gurdurr is not female! I am so excited and happy. It's one in the morning here, and I need to sleep, but I feel so wide awake. She's so beautiful. She can be friends with Aquato, my shiny Politoed now.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

I have my next hunt planned out. It will be my Reclaim Quest, nabbing the three shines that have escaped me over my career. I have to work out the finer details of the hunt, like whether I would do this via RE or eggs. I will explain further in the morning.

Again, good luck everyone!

I can't work out what's wrong with the spoiler tags! I can't worry about it now, though. I need to go to sleep!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 19th July 2013 at 5:38 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

So 2,300 eggs with a shiny charm on a Masuda Method hunt isn't fun... but I'll persevere... I hope.

Sigh...

That's my update.

Congrats to Kyle Clarthy and RaichuArcanine on the awesome shinies! I'm getting rather jealous as it's been a while, and now officially the longest MM hunt I've ever had.
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Arrghhh...this is my second attempt at this post, first one went bye bye when the power flickered here

It has been a while since I've posted but I have to post a quick post now as I'm excited to share my newest shiny news. At 2:30 am here while I was watching TV, a shiny finally appeared on my Heart Gold. It has been more than a month since I found my shiny Oddish.

Before Kyle went offline tonight he said to me: "Good luck ... hopefully my luck helps soon."

Well, it definitely did!

I still feel shocked and it kind of doesn't feel real yet. As I was saying I was watching TV and actually was starting to get ready to head to bed when it appeared after 26250 REs (my longest RE hunt ever). I was shocked because I was tired and in that kind of mood where you think you won't get anything. I present to you the newest shiny in my collection

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...psa077936e.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...psa51363c3.jpg

This wasn't what I was chasing, my primary targets for this route was a growlithe or stantler. The hoothoot would of been my third choice so I'm quite happy with him He'll be a nice addition to my Badge Quest team. I'll now be able to take on the third gym and start on start on the hunt for the 4th shiny.

I was quite stumped on what to name him but after searching on google for a bit I found Halcyon to be quite fitting. Anyway I have to wrap this post up incase the power goes out again and I lose it all.

As for my my 4th BQ shiny, I'm not fully sure what I'll be hunting next but I'll think on that tomorrow.

Congrats to all who have gotten a shiny over the last month or so If you run into an insanely long hunt, just keep at it and you'll beat it and find a shiny. Anyway, time for me to sleep...good luck everyone

Oh I forgot.... Community Hunt Complete! I think he counts, right? I'll be evolving him tomorrow after I EV train him.
    Last edited by Jessara; 18th July 2013 at 8:18 PM.
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

Congratulations to anyone who's gotten a shiny recently, and a special congratulations to RaichuArcanine for the well deserved shiny Charmander!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Congrats on finally getting that Charmander, RaichuArcanine! Nice little gold lizard. Mine was a female, though ^^;;; And congrats on Toxicroak, Kyle Clarthy. I want one of those; I love the blue color as opposed to the purple.

I just finished hatching and releasing 400 non-shiny Roggenrola and have started collecting the next batch. Let's see how long my little purple boulder takes to hatch.

Wow, everyone's been super lucky today! Congrats for the last 2 pages: Clinkclang on Pawniard, pokemaster13 on Regirock, NightHaze12 on Koffing, crashandcortex on Shinx, Dangertrout on Purrloin, Gustavo on Graveler, JAWAYami on Hoothoot and Scyther, RaichuArcanine on Charmander, Kyle on Gurrdurr and Toxicroak and Jessara on Hoothoot.
    And good luck to everyone else on their hunts, keep at it! Especially TheMaster on Heatran and ChaoticInverse on Torchic.

I have no shiny news. Latias still isn't sparkling I'm guesstimating I've done between 7000 - 8000 srs. I'm thinking of starting a badge quest on Sapphire when Latias eventually shines. Or picking up my Giratina hunt again on Platinum.
    Last edited by xKatie0391; 18th July 2013 at 11:58 PM.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

20,000 and still nothing...

Heatran is now starting to take liberties with me... 4,750 SRs in the space of 4 days *should* be enough to find a shiny, but noooo... Heatran has to be the special one... Longest hunt of my Legendary Quest so far, at exactly four weeks (5k per week - not a bad stat...). Hope it ends soon...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I'm very happy with him . Here's the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLksewu8Xro He's a Charmeleon now and I've beaten Brock and started my next hunt on this BQ in Route 3.I'm hoping for Nidoran M, and will only be counting Shiny Nidoran M towards my BQ(although of course I'll catch anything that shines!). Reason being as this is a reclaim hunt: I had a Shiny Nidoking that I evolved from Nidorino that I caught in the Safari Zone on an old FR file, but being young and stupid I forgot it was on there and deleted it.. I'm at 157 RE's atm, and I'm training Charmeleon to be a Charizard as I go. Best of luck to everyone, especially Master on that very stubborn Heatran and congrats to the other new shinies.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Page 277 of 942 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast