Page 305 of 907 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 22675

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Shiny Cobalion has appeared after 7,495 SRs! Was starting to look a bit like Azelf, where it started slaughtering everything with +6 Attack... Glad I got it! Brave nature, so Jolly sync failed...

Spoiler:

IVs: 3, 4 / 24 / 0 / 11 / 9 / 25

EDIT: Oh, and COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE!
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 18th August 2013 at 3:40 PM.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

900 SRs

Cubone was daily pokemon today and after failed attempt some weeks ago I decided to chain for a shiny one. And this time I did it! 2 shiny Cubones and then chain broke but that was enough for me. It has been a few weeks since I last found shiny.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

Since it's been who knows how long since I've last posted I'm just gonna cheat and give off a blanket congrats. Congrats everyone on your shinies since I last posted! And good luck to everyone on your hunts! Especially those of you with long hunts (looking at you Cpchris and Cyberra!)

Well, it's been forever since I last posted due to several things. First off I took nearly a month off from hunting since my last shiny as I was getting burned out. Second, just being all around lazy and procrastinating (what I do best!). Third, been working a lot, the petsmart hotel I work at is low on people so they've been giving me ten more hours every week than my preferred amount of hours. Cool little did bit, there's a great dane that visits for day camp/ boarding every once in a while and her last name is Ketcham! Other than that, I've got school starting up next Monday (I move into the dorms on Thursday and meet my new roommate) and I've been hunting for Eevee on my Black 2 BQ like a madwoman.

My last shiny (which I totally forgot to share with the world) I found on July 8th!

http://luxrayteen.deviantart.com/art...253A1376837958

Kali the shiny Manectric is Ruby BQ #3! She was the exact one I wanted from route 110 and took me by complete surprise was reading when I looked down at my latest encounter and found a shockingly (pun totally intended!) blue Electrike! Took 4,284 encounters.

Afterwards I took a break till about August when I decided to renew my B2 BQ. I quickly brought my enounters from 500 to 2,000 when a shiny Eevee took me by complete surprise ten minutes before I was due to head to work! Took a mere 2,964 encouters and I was screaming at my luck (good thing only my dogs and I were home). I chucked many pokeballs but each failed to even shake so I dared to weaken it. Kael's vine whip did only about a fourth of damage and when that still didn't help I had to attack again (I was running low on balls). One vine whip aught to do it. Bring him down to yellow health for an (hopefully) easier catch.

Kael used vine whip!

Okay, now just to throw a pokeball...

Critical hit! Eevee fainted!

... Wait... what...?

Kael recieved ??? exp!

Cue mad ranting and cussing. I was depressed for the rest of the day (an eight hour shift with crazy dogs whoopee...).

That was on August 2nd, since then I've been hunting every spare moment I get. My encounters (including fail 'vee) are now 6,655. Terrified I'm gonna get a freaking shiny Audino. But I'm not counting anything but that Eevee (please shine before school starts!).

In other news, after tons of skipping around I finally finished the first page of my shiny card (well everything but the information that is)!

http://luxrayteen.deviantart.com/art...1-of-391044076

Tell me what you think! What should I do or change for the other pages? Is the background too plain? Should I add some kind of design to it or do you like it the way it is? What kind of information should I include beneath each of the pictures (besides the names and RE, SR, egg count)? Any and all feedback is welcome!

Well, that concludes yet another Wyverndust novel! I congratulate any of you who actually read all that!

Congrats Wyverndust on Manetric (and too bad about the eevee), Blasting Toise on Cubone, TheMaster on Cobalion, The Prince of May on Mincinno, Nibbles4ever on Ferroseed, Scrufox on Chikorita, and anyone else who's recently gotten a shiny.

I'm still trudging along on this BQ hunt. I've now seen around 11,500 pokemon in my game corner sandshrew hunt. I'd really like it to appear before the end of summer, but it isn't looking good, and I've got only one week left.

Good luck everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I hatched a shiny eevee and I evolved it into an umbreon! like 1000 eggs or something, i wasnt counting, <3 masuda method.

At 6 in the morning, I caught a shiny Bold Wurmple that fully evolved into a Dustox. Awesome, I love Dustox, though not as much as Venomoth or Volcarona.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 18th August 2013 at 7:00 PM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Starting my hunting session at 20,000 encounters. Perhaps something will shine today? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    At 6 in the morning, I caught a shiny Bold Wurmple that fully evolved into a Dustox. Awesome, I love Dustox, thought not as much as Venomoth or Volcarona.
    Talk about a way to wake you up. Congrats! I love shiny Dustox.

Currently at 2000 RA's/SR's for Groudon now, though I almost want to stick to SS while hunting it, since I'll be starting college soon enough and may not want to hunt for Kyogre now. Not sure, but we'll see how things play out. Meanwhile, congrats on the recent shinies, and good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Hey again fellow shiny pokemon people
    Congrats on all of those recent shinies! Some great ones like Minccino and Ferroseed! Let me just say this now. Shiny Sylveon is absolutely amazing. Meaning I will need to obtain AT LEAST 2 shiny Eevees in the future (Umbreon is a target for me also.)
    Now to the Present! My feebas hunt has annoyed me and now is at 1110 eggs! My luck at the moment is completely non existant! My last 2 MMs have been 1038 and 935 eggs respectively! Anyway! Good luck!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

2000 eggs and no shiny Aron yet. I started out with a lot of success with the shiny charm, and now it's been over a month with no shinies. I guess im paying for how easy my first two hunts were, or maybe Cyberra and I are just having a rather unlucky month. Hoping this little guy will shine for me soon so I can move onto the next target. Good luck to everyone!
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 6221 2180
    Dragon Friend Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon.

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Everyone keeps talking about easy luck with MM. pfft. Well this time I'm not holding any punches. 1500 eggs so far in my Lapras hunt and I decided to fill up my entire PC, which only turned out to be 264 eggs -.- I have a lot of stuff and I like my stuff. Anyway I got caffeine so its time to do this. If I hit 2000 eggs and no shiny I will have to rethink this lifestyle. This is after all my first shiny hunt ever.
    3DS FC 3780-9100-5377

Looking for Non-Kalos legends for Dex only.

435 magnemites hatched, plus ~500 eggs hatched since my last shiny. Nothing to show for it yet.
    Hypothetically I should be seeing a shiny magnemite any second now. Maybe I'll give it one more go before calling it quits.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

hey can i join the discussion group?
    Trying to MM for a shiny oshawott hatched 29 but still early hatching got 2 females if any of you want one.
    Also i caught a shiny audino about 5 minuets ago watching marilland on YouTube and it just popped up and i was like wow!

friend code:2023 1449 3709
    Last edited by pikachu780; 18th August 2013 at 9:27 PM.

1,655 SRs currently for a shiny Latios. Come on pleeaaasseeee :c
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Third freaking shiny poochyena. My game is making me mad. Hopefully it won't happen again. I will add a picture as soon as possible. Good luck on your hunts!
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Someone offered me a shiny flawless Lapras. A good thing or a slap in the face as I have 260 eggs with an egg count of 1700 when I'm done. Still on the fence on RNG shinies. Maybe I'll get another shiny Lapras in these eggs
    3DS FC 3780-9100-5377

What's the fun of getting a shiny if it was guaranteed after some RNG abuse? I don't consider RNG'd shinies legit because that's not real shiny hunting, it's basically cheating.
    Last edited by Frost Mage; 19th August 2013 at 2:18 AM.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Okay so I officially broke 15,000 SRs on this dang Cobalion... This would be considered a long hunt even if I didn't have the Shiny Charm... I really hope it comes soon.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    What's the fun of getting a shiny if it was guaranteed after some RNG abuse? I don't consider RNG'd shinies legit because that's not real shiny hunting, it's basically cheating.
    I agree. but it doesn't matter BECAUSE I GOT A SHINY!!~!~!~!~!~ My first MM success at around 1550-1600 eggs. Definitely more worth it than that stupid flawless one. I want to move on to Eevees as everyone else is lol. Phew what a relieve. Good luck to everyone else. It's possible just don't give up. Took me quite awhile
    3DS FC 3780-9100-5377

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    Third freaking shiny poochyena. My game is making me mad. Hopefully it won't happen again. I will add a picture as soon as possible. Good luck on your hunts!
    I know how much this sucks. Do not resave your game or change your ID. I got my shiny Treecko 300 SR or so after my 3rd shiny uncatchable Poochyena. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    I agree. While I do understand the technicality of having to RNG a shiny, there is absolutely no thrill in it whatsoever. It is like if shinies appeared all the time, none of us would be hunting them because it would make them worthless.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

Congrats to TheMaster327 on Cobalion, Blasting Toise, Wyverndust on Electrike, ashdawn504 on Eevee (great choice on the evo ), Psychic Politoed on Wurmple, pikachu780 on Audino, and Hells Envoy on Lapras!

That’s terrible about the Eevee, Wyverndust Nice shiny card, though! I think the backgrounds are fine…Not too plain but not too distracting either. As for info…All the stuff you have there is good, but I also like to note which game I found it in. But whatever matters to you

And sorry to hear there’s an annoying Pooch problem, HGaddict =\ Hope you don’t come across another till it’s catchable

Spoiler:- Reputation :x:

Quote Originally Posted by Wyverndust View Post
    And good luck to everyone on your hunts! Especially those of you with long hunts (looking at you Cpchris and Cyberra!)
    Thank you

-----------

Did all the stuff I said I was gonna do today. Got my mattress for tomorrow and also stopped and picked up a folder (one of those plastic Five Star ones that aren’t the flimsy plastic) so I can have a separate one for my shiny counting pages. The one I have now was the one I used for school, so it’s still got a bunch of school stuff in it, and I just wanted the shiny stuff in a folder of its own

300 REs and 300 SRs today. So 17,100 REs on Platinum…A mere 400 REs from surpassing the hunt from my last shiny encounter on Platinum – that terrible failed Abra ;_; I hope this one ends with a nice shiny Shinx free from fails instead Black 2 has also passed the odds, now at 8,300 REs. Guess I’ll just keep seeing how high the number goes >_> And HG is at 2,500 SRs which is still early so I can’t really…*throws hands up in defeat* ya know what, you might as well just go over the odds too so I don’t get my hopes up! It's been about 3 weeks since I've gotten a shiny...I don't want it to hit a month :x

Looks like we’re meeting up sometime in the evening tomorrow, so won’t have any time to hunt. I’ll be going to GameStop after work and trying to see if I can get the event Dialga from my car :x Going to look like a total creeper x.X I hope it works though :x Also trying to decide if I want to open White 2 and try farming the event, though I suppose restarting saves would take a while and I won’t have much time, so…

Good luck, everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 6,800 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,600 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Besides the Shiny Gible & Shiny Haxorus that's in the game, I caught a Shiny Zebstrika, and received a Shiny Pichu from a friend.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Envoy View Post
    I agree. but it doesn't matter BECAUSE I GOT A SHINY!!~!~!~!~!~ My first MM success at around 1550-1600 eggs. Definitely more worth it than that stupid flawless one. I want to move on to Eevees as everyone else is lol. Phew what a relieve. Good luck to everyone else. It's possible just don't give up. Took me quite awhile
    ^_^ Congrats on your Lapras!

I'm about 185 eggs into a hatching run of 370, and so far they're all hatching blue. I'm already over 5,000 eggs now. C'mon, you annoying little [bleep!].

Congrats to Waffle King, Trainer10913, Scrufox86, Nibbles4Ever, The Prince of May, TheMaster327, Blasting Toise, Wyverndust, ashdawn504, Psychic Politoed, Pikachu 780, Hells Envoy and any I may have missed.

My luck just keeps going. After 599 REs on my Black version shiny sewaddle appeared. It was one of the ones I wanted (the other being venipede) from the forest.

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...psf19f4740.jpg

I'm happy with this shiny but dissappointed at the same time as I was dual hunting alongside a hunt that I've been doing since February. Part of me wishes my luck would end one of my longer hunts and lengthen my newer ones. Quick hunts are great but it seems like my hunts are too quick lately.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Congrats to all recent shinies! And good luck to everyone with stubborn hunts. May sparkles grace your screens soon!

I'm taking a little break with Latias. I've saved up enough coins to SR for Game Corner Eevee in HG. I'd like to get enough Eevee to have every shiny Eeveelution at some point. Will probably take a while though

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Page 305 of 907 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast