Page 32 of 888 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Wow what a quick hunt after about 4 days of SR this shiny legend appeared caught in a heal ball. my sync didnt work but im really fine with it being naive. I guess since my latios took so long to shine my game wanted to catch me up lol. One more to go to complete the trio.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...-27at23102.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1-27at2316.jpg

Congrats on Cyndaquil, regirock, poliwag, keep up the good work peeps.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChi View Post
    Wow what a quick hunt after about 4 days of SR this shiny legend appeared caught in a heal ball. my sync didnt work but im really fine with it being naive. I guess since my latios took so long to shine my game wanted to catch me up lol. One more to go to complete the trio.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...-27at23102.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1-27at2316.jpg

Congrats on Cyndaquil, regirock, poliwag, keep up the good work peeps.
    You're choice of Pokeball is inspired. =D
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I don't get all the hate for the shiny Sandile family. I think it and its evolutions look great, and I'd be delighted to fine a shiny one for my 4th badge quest shiny - though I'd prefer a shiny Maractus/Sigilyph, because they also look great, and are rarer. ^_^

Currently at 3659 encounters in the desert resort.

Good luck guys. Congrats on new shinies.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Damn I lost motivation for hunting Shiny's. =\ I'm softresetting again, I really can't wait for the december community hunt.

I'm gonna dual soft reset, Johto Starters & Lake Trio. I might get lucky :-D

Btw, is it even possible to soft reset for them? Since you have to do something to set them free and you'll be encountering their sprites.
    Last edited by Dylz; 28th November 2012 at 10:21 AM.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

You need to gain some inspiration dylz!!

Mm something??

My first 2 will be a riolu and zorua!

Yeah I really need some, just did 100 softresets for uxie. Might be a new goal though, soft resetting for every remaining legendary I have in black 2.

That's all except for Kuyrem.

Still no shiny I am now over the odds of the shiny charm I'm at a little over 3000 re. Wish me luck that it comes before Friday I'd like to start storing some eggs for the December hunt!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Another question for you guys... Where in Soul Silver can you see how many pokemon encounters you've had? Or is that nor available in this game? Thanks!
    3DS FC: 2208-5712-2105
    Friend Safari: (Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Hey guys! I'm back after being gone for over a year. I unfortunately had to sell my DS and 6 pokemon games when I needed to move. I recently bought a 3DS and Pokemon X and will hopefully eventually get my old games again. I lost all my shinies and events but I'm going to start shiny hunting again soon.

I don't have anything too special to trade at the moment. I do have all the starters and pokerus though and pokemon X exclusives.
    Dex fillers I currently need:

Goodluck StingrayKurt hope you get your shiny soon!
    i just hatched my shiny Ralts just over 100 eggs
    good luck all and happy hunting

credit to SEREBII!!

BLACK FC :0090 3060 6783
    BLACK 2 FC : 3440 4353 9691
    3DS FC : 3007 8094 7076
    friend safari : Pansage Ivysaur Quilladin

Well, after some terrible luck with getting eggs I've decided to try SR'ing for a shiny Reshiram, I will be doing this in between, gathering and hatching eggs and completing the Unova dex.
    If I get to the point where Reshiram and Kyurem are the only ones left to complete the Unova dex then I will stop Sr'ing for shiny and SR for nature instead.

As always, congrats to the new shinies and good luck on the hunting everyone.

You can't get a shiny Reshiram or Zekrom - they have a shiny lock on them sadly.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Oh wow I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was possible, I can't find too much information about it in Black and White 2, which is what I'm playing. All I can find is that it's impossible in Black and White.

There is a shiny lock on Reshiram and Zekrom again, but Kyurem can still be shiny. When you merge shiny kyurem with normal resh/zek you get a shiny fusion pokemon. that might be what you read about
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

We need up to date guides

Could be, well then I'll just SR for a timid nature instead and SR for a shiny Kyurem for the Community Hunt Thanks for letting me know so soon, 30 wasted SR's I can live with

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    There is a shiny lock on Reshiram and Zekrom again, but Kyurem can still be shiny. When you merge shiny kyurem with normal resh/zek you get a shiny fusion pokemon. that might be what you read about
    It's true. Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Celebi, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genosect are completely unobtainable as legitimate shinies along with all Pokemon that have a DW ability (Including ones from the Hidden Grotto) & N's pokemon. Zorua & Zoroark are available as shiny but only through breeding.

The only other Pokemon that are shiny checked are the Shadow Pokemon of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Because of an unfortunate error on it's predecessor.)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    It's true. Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Celebi, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genosect are completely unobtainable as legitimate shinies along with all Pokemon that have a DW ability (Including ones from the Hidden Grotto) & N's pokemon. Zorua & Zoroark are available as shiny but only through breeding.

The only other Pokemon that are shiny checked are the Shadow Pokemon of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Because of an unfortunate error on it's predecessor.)
    only entree forest/hidden grotto ones, you can still breed hidden ability pokemon for shinies

Actually you can get a shiny Celebi from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk but its extremely rare because it runs a shiny check twice and is only has a few available spreads.

Also I decided to do some hunting on Route 18, hoping for a shiny Scrafty or Crustle. =)
    Leaf Green Badge Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Zenn of Ascension View Post
    Actually you can get a shiny Celebi from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk but its extremely rare because it runs a shiny check twice and is only has a few available spreads.

Also I decided to do some hunting on Route 18, hoping for a shiny Scrafty or Crustle. =)
    You sir! Are my hero. =D Ever since I've played the games Shiny Celebi has always been one of my favourites and I genuinely didn't know you could get one. I mean granted it'll probably never happen but at least there's hope.

only entree forest/hidden grotto ones, you can still breed hidden ability pokemon for shinies
    Don't you just love it when that happens ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenn of Ascension View Post

That celebi actually can't be shiny after all. There's research on it at Smogon if you feel like looking it up. Essentially, if it lands on a shiny PID, it will re-roll for a non-shiny one.

That celebi actually can't be shiny after all. There's research on it at Smogon if you feel like looking it up. Essentially, if it lands on a shiny PID, it will re-roll for a non-shiny one.
    I thought that if it lands on a shiny frame on the second time then it will stay shiny when you transfer it. I'm probably wrong though since its been a while since I checked.
    Leaf Green Badge Quest

Damn! Foiled again. BTW good luck with catching a shiny Crustle.

After a little work, I've narrowed down all the difficult entries in my dex to Kyurem and Regice, with about 60 more things that are just straight breeds or evolutions. Getting the shiny charm soon is looking like it'll come easily for December's hunt.

Can't wait til 1 December, then I'll be active again and getting shinys. I'm now sort of soft reseting for uxie, but not like noliving it now.

Yay! I can't wait to participate in the community hunt, this will be my first one! Hopefully I will hatch my SHiny Bulbasaur before Saturday, then I am planning to MM a shiny Spheal! Those things are just so adorable, and the pink shiny is great too! <3 Does anyone have a shiny Spheal, or are planning on hunting it?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/qovamc.png[/IMG]
    December Hunt Target - Spheal MM! 0 eggs [img]http://i46.*******.com/10sdets.png[/img]

Page 32 of 888 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast