Page 48 of 888 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 22182

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Community Hunt Complete!!!

Omg! After only 194 eggs my secret MM hunt just shone!@

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/.../letitsnow.jpg

Wow I was not expecting to get it this soon but YASS!! Everstone worked too! So it has a Calm nature. I decided to nickname it after the CH "Let it snow" :] Seems to fit perfectly for this pokemon. Good luck everyone!!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Community Hunt Complete!!!

Omg! After only 194 eggs my secret MM hunt just shone!@

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/.../letitsnow.jpg

Wow I was not expecting to get it this soon but YASS!! Everstone worked too! So it has a Calm nature. I decided to nickname it after the CH "Let it snow" :] Seems to fit perfectly for this pokemon. Good luck everyone!!
    Lucky bastard. :3 I hate MM'ing because I need really to pay attention then, with both of my hands. I usually just watch TV or youtube and use hand to hold, and my thumbs for the buttons.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Wow congrats on that awesome shiny cryagonal! I don't have any new shiny to post however I did get my live encounter video up on YouTube of my shiny Palpitoad. My channels name is kurtmalburg
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Its official, im over the odds =( 1370 eggs now hatched and i could be a lot happier. Can you imagine what shroomish would say when he hatches, no, me neither but id imagine it would be 'why the heck do i have 1300 brothers and sisters?' Congrants to city on ariados and cryrogonal and dylz on koffing. Gl to all!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Congrats thats an awesome shiny Cryagonal and so early! Lucky! Congrats on the other shinies as well, and good luck for those still trying!

On my CH, just hatched 900 eggs for Spheal and nothing! Hopefully a pink seal with come out from it before 2000 eggs
    Last edited by Bluemiracle; 5th December 2012 at 7:42 PM.
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Wow Delusion! That is some crazy luck at last.

Congratulations syrrume on the Platinum. You can SR for:

Uxie
    Azelf
    Mesprit
    Cresselia
    Heatran
    Eevee
    Regigigas
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig

Off the top of my head...

4,725 SRs for Lugia. I haven't had much time to hunt lately.

Well, I have a spare game to use in the form of Diamond...

I could restart and hunt for one of these:

Dialga
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Azelf
    Heatran
    Starter

Does anyone have other suggestions? I am vying for a Cresselia, but it depends.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Just what I needed, after 465 random encounters, I ran into a Shiny Drifblim, I didn't noticed so I ran away.... AGAIN. I really got to stop doing that! ;-( It was female.

I hatched out a shiny Kabuto after 194 eggs, and I was so excited! I nearly cried out of joy over it because I thought I would never get one. Im still trying to catch a shiny Mewtwo in LeafGreen right now, though I've been at it for like 5 months now ; I've lost track at how many soft resets I've done (and I keep freaking out that a hard reset makes me start all over again (even though it doesn't))...

Shiny Pokemon: ♂ Rocky Horror - Hatched 8/19/14 after 600 eggs.
    Friend Safari: Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar and Barbaracle.
    Love Jurassic Park? Love to tell stories or love RPGs? Join Jurassic Park Legacy's Live the Legend RPG now, and become a legend yourself: http://jplegacy.org/ltl/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Just what I needed, after 465 random encounters, I ran into a Shiny Drifblim, I didn't noticed so I ran away.... AGAIN. I really got to stop doing that! ;-( It was female.

I know exactly how you feel :/ I accidentally killed a shiny Basculin while EVing a month ago. This kind of things happen to all of us unfortunely
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Here are all my new shinies.

First is Heatran, caught on the 19th November after roughly four hours SRing. Very easy fight, knocked him to 1HP, brought Breloom in after he killed Aron and caught him on the second Dusk Ball once he was asleep.

Shiny Heatran
    OT/ID No./Naive
    Stats/Moves

Mesprit took three hours SRing and appeared on the 22nd November. Hardest legendary battle I've had so far. It killed Aron, kept on waking up after one or two turns of sleep and ended up KO'ing my Breloom. I brought in my Slowking and just threw Ultra Balls as Mesprit wore down Slowking's HP with repeated critical hits from Future Sight and Extrasensory. Once Slowking got low on health, I discovered the game will let you waste a turn trying to use a Full Restore on a fainted Pokémon. ._. I used a Max Revive the next turn, went back to Ultra Ball flinging and caught it when Slowking had about 10HP left!

Shiny Mesprit
    OT/ID No./Hardy
    Stats/Moves

After that, I switched to RE for a bit. I headed into the doubles grass on Route 20, this being my order of most wanted-> least wanted shinies
    - Purrloin
    - Venipede
    - Patrat
    - Sewaddle
    - Pidove
    - Sunkern

I had reached 8 hours, came back from work on the 25th November, started to RE and within ten minutes found a shiny Patrat. Easy capture and he went into the first Luxury Ball. I attached the Smoke Ball so I could send him out and see the sparkles without risking him being KO'd.

Shiny Patrat
    OT/ID No/Timid
    Stats/Keen Eye/Moves

After that I switched to Route 20. Again, list of shinies in order that I wanted them:

- Deerling
    - Shelmet
    - Karrablast
    - Foongus
    - Swadloon
    - Tranquil
    - Marrill

Within twenty minutes of starting my hunt, I entered a double battle and realised that the two Deerling in front of me had different coloured flowers.

Shiny Deerling!
    OT/ID No./Quirky
    Stats/Sap Sipper/Moves

I wasn't going to use False Swipe when he knew Take Down/Jump Kick and Sap Sipper absorbed Spore. xD I just threw Heal Balls and got lucky quickly.

The 25th held one more surprise for me. I decided to stay on this route because it was such a good selection of Pokémon and even a second Deerling would be fine as I don't plan on evolving the first. It didn't take more than a couple of hours for....

Shiny ?

I'd be banned if I repeated what I said when I saw the sparkles. :P

OT/ID No/Naive
    Stats/Moves

I decided to switch back to a SR target and go for Terrakion. On my Black I also decided to bite the bullet and start going for Tornadus. I've done five hours of SRing for Terrakion and 3 for Tornadus (double hunting them both during this time). But I haven't touched my games in a week now and have lost all motivation for Pokémon in general. I'm half heartedly playing through my Soul Silver but I'm getting very easily frustrated at it so I'm taking a break. Don't know when I'll come back.

Congrats on new shinies and good luck on the hunts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    I know exactly how you feel :/ I accidentally killed a shiny Basculin while EVing a month ago. This kind of things happen to all of us unfortunely
    But happend me twice in 2 weeks time, I really gotta pay attention, I from now on hate the movie: Van Helsing. Usually I look but sometimes there are those moments where you get a scare, and stop noticing the Pokémon in the game.
    Last edited by Dylz; 5th December 2012 at 9:20 PM.

Ugh. Going to the doctors tomorrow morning with a suspected throat infection (happy birthday to me[!])... Good job I'm not working until Saturday, then!

Just about to get started on some REs now...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

6,400 SRs

Congrats CoD on your 2 shinies! Glad your 2nd hunt was a lot shorter than Ariados!

Hardly played today still feeling pretty unwell. I'll try pick it up again soon cos I wanna partake in the community hunt. May continue my shellder MM cos cloyster is badass!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Ugh. Going to the doctors tomorrow morning with a suspected throat infection (happy birthday to me[!])... Good job I'm not working until Saturday, then!

Just about to get started on some REs now...
    Look at the bright side, think of all the REs you can get done while waiting for the doctor! huzzah!!
    also, at least you're not going to spend the morning with a surgeon discussing the removal of a tumor from your throat. >.<
    What I want to know is why don't these surgeons operate at useful hours, like AFTER work? : /
    oh well, day off = more time to play games and do homework for me. silver lining FTW!

I haven't had much time to put into my own hunts lately. Still stocking Smoochum eggs, SRing MEsprit and REing on Route 7. Oh, and I put some time into my B2 Nuzlocke, almost ready to thrash Cheren
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Call me crackers, but I have decided to hunt for Turtwig in Diamond...god the SRs are lengthy, but it will only be a sidehunt until Christmas. I just did 5 SRs, hoping for 20-25 by Friday. GLE
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Look at the bright side, think of all the REs you can get done while waiting for the doctor! huzzah!!
    also, at least you're not going to spend the morning with a surgeon discussing the removal of a tumor from your throat. >.<
    What I want to know is why don't these surgeons operate at useful hours, like AFTER work? : /
    oh well, day off = more time to play games and do homework for me. silver lining FTW!

I haven't had much time to put into my own hunts lately. Still stocking Smoochum eggs, SRing MEsprit and REing on Route 7. Oh, and I put some time into my B2 Nuzlocke, almost ready to thrash Cheren
    Probably no REs will be done, largely due to the fact they have no appointments tomorrow at all! Plus I have other stuff to do, you know, birthday stuff...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

6,400 SRs

19,500 RE now since last badge quest shiny! Still nothing ! I want to move on in my game already! Come on and shine already!
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Just did a little 100 random encounters, this was a lucky day for me again.

After 7,216 random encounters I encountered a Shiny Male Koffing, what evolved into a Shiny Weezing.

After 465 random encounters I encountered a shiny Female Drifblim, I ran away off her on accident, got into to movie to much.

Good night.

Well seeing that its winter on my game I've decided to do a RE hunt outside of Dragonspiral Tower mostly for Vanillish but I wouldn't mind a shiny Sawsbuck either since it fits in with the whole seasonal feel and Mienfoo would be great cause I always wanted one then lastly Beartic, already have one but I wouldn't mind another with a better nature. Anyways sorry about the Drifblim Dylz.. I die a little inside when I see shiny fails, My nephew encountered a shiny Zubat on his FireRed but he didn't have any Pokeballs so he had to run away and I swear I was more effected by it then he was lmao. Anyways, good luck on reclaiming it Dylz and good luck everyone especially Shiny Lord!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Wow Delusion! That is some crazy luck at last.

Congratulations syrrume on the Platinum. You can SR for:

Uxie
    Azelf
    Mesprit
    Cresselia
    Heatran
    Eevee
    Regigigas
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig

Off the top of my head...
    Thought I'd add to the list here, as you can SR for a Porygon from Veilstone, only in Platinum, which I might try once I get there in my BQ, since I don't want a shiny Staravia that's already so common on many routes. And I haven't updated my progress lately, for good reason since I didn't get much done yesterday. Only progress of note is 800 RE's for Baltoy, and I won't be saying anything about Articuno since I'm not counting SR's, which might save me from being upset if the numbers reach too high(this is the same SS game that Rayquaza appeared on, so I'm a little nervous there). Congrats on the nice flow of new shinies everyone, and good luck everyone!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Ai, had so much HW. Sighs. Also, i realized i had a shiny articuno in a previous game. if i trade it to black 2 or something, does it count? like, 4 CH?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Ai, had so much HW. Sighs. Also, i realized i had a shiny articuno in a previous game. if i trade it to black 2 or something, does it count? like, 4 CH?
    Sorry, for the CH you have to OBTAIN the shiny during the month. Can't just trade over something from last year or whenever
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Ok, this was a fast hunt.
    After 714 RE, a Ferroseed just shined to me !
    Lax Nature and got a 31 IV on Sp.Def.
    Also, I have to find a better way to take pics xD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shinny; 6th December 2012 at 1:49 AM.
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

So after 19,823 RE I finally found my 5th badge quest shiny. A male shiny combee. I guess its ok because I already have a shiny Vespiqueen which I found on my white version as a female combee. Would have liked shiny venepede or Roselia or Pinsir more though. At least I can move on now. Shiny Combee will probably not be used that much. Jolly Nature and Proud of Its Power.Photo 139.jpg
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lord View Post
    So after 19,823 RE I finally found my 5th badge quest shiny. A male shiny combee. I guess its ok because I already have a shiny Vespiqueen which I found on my white version as a female combee. Would have liked shiny venepede or Roselia or Pinsir more though. At least I can move on now. Shiny Combee will probably not be used that much. Jolly Nature and Proud of Its Power.Photo 139.jpg
    Amen! Now you can move on! Though after that many REs, you deserved something that you wanted more. Here's hoping that the next few are a lot shorter.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 48 of 888 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast