Page 59 of 725 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 18112

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Wow, it's been a very long time since I posted on a shiny thread.

Congrats to everyone who got their shinies! ^^

A little update on myself: Since March, when I hatched my shiny Feebas, I obtained two shinies. Mr. Mime hatched on my White game after 3373 eggs. And I decided to RE outside Reversal Mountain on Black 2 and raced my sister to see who would get their shiny first, she was MM by the way so I was pretty sure she was going to win. And then a red Skorupi appeared after only 981 encounters last night and I screamed, "I win!" ^^ Now I'm RE encountering in Relic Castle and hoping for either a Yamask or a Sandshrew but I have a feeling I'll run into a Sandile because those things just won't leave me alone! Since March I kept on loosing my motivation to hunt shinies so I hope I don't lose my motivation again for this.

Good luck everone, keep up the good work!
    Shinies~

RE: (Female)

MM:
    Honedge: 843 Eggs

FS:

Chain:

Other: (Event) (Event) (Friend) (Friend) (Friend)

It's been ages since I've posted here...
    Congrats on all your shinies! I just went in my Japanese White game and I found a shiny Thundurus!!! I'm so happy I would put pictures up but I can't unfortunately :/ It's nature (not that I really care because its shiny) is Timid which isn't so bad. It is completely legit before people start saying I hacked or RNGed it, I wasn't even looking for a shiny so I'm pretty happy about it :3 good luck to anyone still looking for shinies!

Rofl, after 1,950 Random Encounters I came across a Shiny Lunatone. It wasn't easy to catch since I had to use my lvl 65 damp Golduck. It kept using future sight and healing block every time I was very lucky. (Kept me throwing into the red hp zone.) After he tryed to use explosion 4 times, I threw a critical capture. :3 I wasted over 30 Luxury balls. But still, I got it. It's serious nature. But I don't care about natures. It's my 15th Shiny on the date: 12/12/12 :3

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/14l7n1l.png[/IMG]

~ | Competitive Breeder | Shiny Hunter | Competitive battler | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Congrats on the Lunatone, Dylz!

I'm just about to start some REs for Gastly, hopefully I'll get to 1000 today. And tomorrow, I'll be adding an MM hunt to my active hunts, and hatch the eggs while REing Gastly. Not sure what Pokemon I'll do, though.

I give up! This Smoochum refuses to shine >.<
    I think I'm going to quit hunting for a while.
    Hope everyone is having better luck than I was!

@Dylz, gratz on Lunatone!!

edit - @Zenn, congrats on Porygon!
    @Kitty, congrats on eevee!!
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 13th December 2012 at 2:40 AM.
    Going to Montreal's Otakuthon this summer?
    Get involved! Become a volunteer!
    Volunteers get rewards!

After 2,872 SRs I found my fourth shiny for my badge quest- Porygon!

Summary

I really glad that this hunt was shorter than my last one so that's good. However it's IV are darn right crappy (4 of them are under 4 and the other 2 are like 20) but I'm definitely not going to be picky since it is a shiny. =P I was SR for a Pinsir but changed my mind since I had a enough coins to get a Porygon anyways and I really like shiny sprite. Plus I've always wanted to hunt this shiny because of it being one of the more rare shinies that you can get it the third gen. ^_^

Now I just need to decide what to hunt for next on my badge quest. Good luck to everyone hunting and congrats on any recent shinies. =)
    Leaf Green Badge Quest

Wow congrats you guys on the sol rock and porygon especially porygon! I've gotta get me one of those! As for me I'm over 900 SR for kyurem. Wishing it will shine soon for me. Wish me luck everyone!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Haven't had much time to hunt lately...last night I did have some time for the CH last night. I got up to 413 encounters last night. My trainer card is now up to almost 5000 encounters, and no shiny has appeared at all on my White 2.
    Got my copy of X!

Congrats on the recent shinies!!

especially the Porygon!!

sad to hear about dangertrout giving up on poor smoochum !!

BTW guys ((12 days to go!))

Thanks for reminding me, syrrume. Not even started my Christmas shopping yet... Probably won't until Monday...

Almost all preparations for 'Operation Shiny Duck Hunt' have been completed. Sandile has evolved into Krokorok, and Magnemite has evolved into a Magneton. All I need to do now is get ChaChi to help me evolve Gurdurr, and I'll be set to go for this, potentially epic, hunt. When (and if) I finish it, I will also provide a list of all the EV wings I've picked up along the way... It's gonna be a large number! Wish me luck!
    Current Hunt

ONE OF YOU THREE PLEASE SHINE!!!

CLICKY >>> <<< CLICKY

Aww, I wish you wouldn't give up on Smoochum, Dangertrout. I feel bad since I randomly hatched one while IV breeding, hope you manage to go for it again in the future.

I'm a few encounters away from hitting the 8k mark in Relic Passage and nearly 9k encounters outside of Dragonspiral Tower. I wonder which will shine first... Anyways gratz on the Porygon Zenn and good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    53/66 Obtained!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 4/14/14
    Total Shinies: 239

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Spritzee. (MM)
    Pokemon Y: Route 10.
    Black 2: Abundant Shrine. (RE)
    Pokemon Y Badge Quest!

Did like 1k encounters today, got myself a Shiny Lunatone and I'm now at 550 random encounters on route 15. I'm hoping for a shiny Gligar & Pupitar. ( I love their shiny evolutions )

I gave up on the community hunt, just don't want to risk to get another Piloswine, and I hate MM'ing.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/14l7n1l.png[/IMG]

~ | Competitive Breeder | Shiny Hunter | Competitive battler | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Wow! Congrats on the porygon, lunatone, and all other shinies gotten!

As for me, I am still working on getting my second eevee. I was definitely collecting faster than I was hatching, so I had to take a break from collecting and hatch a bunch. I am at 605 hatched out of my 660 collected. I will finish hatching the rest of those tonight and if I have time left over, I will switch to some REing.

Happy hunting everyone!

EDIT: Second shiny Eevee obtained!!! Yes! And this one is a female (yay!) It has a Lax nature (+Def, -Sp. Def), which is looking pretty nice for a Leafeon. It also has the Run Away ability and I got this one in my last box of eggs! That has been happening a lot lately with my MM pokemon. Anyways, I got her on my 641st egg! Now to hatch the final batch!

EDIT #2: Here is my second Eevee!: 081612.jpg She is going to be one pretty Leafon (most likely). I am still unsure of what the neutral nature one will be. As I said, I will not be evolving any of them until I have all 8 to do comparisons and such, but this one is definitely looking to be a nice Leafeon.

Happy hunting everyone and good luck, especially to Cpchris! I know what you are going through REing them darn Eevee!
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 13th December 2012 at 1:19 PM.
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Friend Safari (for Hawlucha) and MMing Beldum

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Hey, congrats for all the newest shinies :P
    I think I just got to the 5000 SR mark today on my regirock hunt, and yet it still refuses to shine for me :x
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

after 4253 SRs on fire red got a shiny squirtle
    HUNTS
    990 SRs

i haven't posted here for awhile so i'll update everybody where i am at the moment. On the the 1st of December i hatched almost 150 eggs and i decided it would be easier if i had the shiny charm so from the 1st of December to the 8th of December i finished the Pokedex and got the shiny charm, then for the next 3 days i hatched a bit more than 1150 and then gave up. Looks like Me and Dangertrout are super unlucky

congrats to all of those who have got shinys since i last posted here.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

Congrats on the recent shinies!

Kitty, I have a feeling you'll have all 8 Eevees before my 1 ; _ ;

Sorry to hear about the hunts that are taking too long. Hopefully something works out for the two (or more?) of you.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Thanks Kitty
    Last edited by Cpchris; 13th December 2012 at 2:10 PM.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Growlithe; Black 2 (Virbank Complex): 200 REs (+130,577 REs = 15 Phases)
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,600 REs
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#9) (Bell Tower) - Ho-Oh: 4,200 SRs
    PLATINUM BADGE QUEST:
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:

Well, the desire of a shiny Totodile or Cyndaquil has me. I restarted my SoulSilver (I traded Lugia to my Diamond) and began SRing. At 35 SRs, 105 seen.
    Congrats Kitty...one quarter done now!

Congrats to others too.

Wow Helio. I never thought of it that way. The Tornadus hasn't been activated yet in my Black Version...

So, I can't post until 12 hours time. 3 hours of coach trip, I'll update you all on how I progress.

Let's hope for many shinies, especially Thundurus and my Cyndaquil/Totodile!

Current Hunt: Relic Castle - Badge Quest #4

3,903 REs

I just can’t believe my luck! After only two days off hatching and 120 eggs later I hatched my shiny Staryu! This Pokémon means a lot to me because I have wanted my own shiny for a very long time and I am so happy to finally have my own. Now that this MM hunt is done I can work on SRing my Latias full time Keep up the great work everyone!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...inystaryu2.jpg
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...inystaryu1.jpg
    White 2 Friend Code: Jamie 1593 2545 9631

Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-TBA

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

3 days and still no Johto Starter. I quit counting at 2k resets. I'm well over 3k, and quickly approaching 4k, if not already surpassed it.

I was hoping for a quick hunt so I could begin my badge quest.

Here's hoping everyone else is having better luck than me.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

First of all congrats on all the recent shinies! it's now been one week since I started SRing for Kyurem and am currently at 2,706 SR's. I've paused the hunt to MM for a shiny that I've always wanted:Lapras.I'm getting White 2 in two days and I'm going to do a Badge Quest on that game which Lapras will be part of. Good luck everyone!
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    My Shiny Card
    Hunting: Chimchar Platinum(BQ #1)/Sandile-MM-White BQ #6

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

My copy of Black 2 arrived today, so I'll be starting a game on that and playing through with a shiny team (and hopefully finding some new shinies in-game, too ^.^ ).

And on the shiny hunting front I'm at 150 SR for a shiny Thundurus in White, 19,000 encounters in my Heart Gold badge quest, and just over 400 encounters in my White 2 badge quest - I decided to hunt in route 9, and I'd be happy with any shiny other than another Minccino; but I've got a magnet puller up-front, so I'm hoping for a shiny Pawniard.

Good luck everyone, and congrats on new shinies; especially that lovely shiny Porygon, Zenn (I found a shiny Porygon in my Leaf Green BQ, too).

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Someone on Shiny Hunters United traded me a Japanese Ditto, So I can MM now. I wanna MM Heatmor. Also, I'm in Area 5 of the Whitetree Hollow. Shiny Dratini, I'm coming!
    EDIT: Missing system. Had to reinformate my computer. Ugh.
    Last edited by supersmew; 13th December 2012 at 4:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew
    Will you join me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew in Conquering The World! Mwahahahaha! being Mew Fans in a Mew Fan Club?
    Proud owner of the Clemont Fan Club!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertrades
    This text is FABULOUS.

Congratz to Kitty, Zenn, Dylz, and friends on the recent shinies! Okay i'm joining in the community hunt MMing for shiny vanillite! Dr.Fribble/Dr.Frosty/Sprinkles you wil be mine! I'll be in the Cayman Islands on vacation so I have a two way plane flight to obtain my shiny~! I'm leaving Saturday. Wish me luck~! Good luck to everyone on there hunts esspecially Helio with his shiny thundurus hunt~!

{~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Shinies~}{~My Credits~}{~My Tumblr~}{~TEG~}
    {~I Claimed Infernape <3~} {~Most recent shiny : ~}

*Squeal* I just hatched a shiny Sneasel on my Pearl game! It's Modest natured which sucks but oh well... Since my shiny Pachirisu I also got the Ponyta I was looking for, I've also been hatching Turtwigs on my White game, I'm at about 190 eggs so far.
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Page 59 of 725 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast