Page 65 of 948 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 23684

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    I think most people count like their Trainer Card shows, so any encounter. But I've also seen some people count just the targeted Pokemon.
    Oh okay. thanks

Pokemon White 2 Version :
    Trainer Name : Valk
    FC : 1893-8971-9392

YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/Valkneer
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2rfzbxz.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Trade Centre:

Credits : Pikachu Userbar = Brutaka

I have a shiny Fearow from FR, a Golurk from White, and an Audino from Black. I am currently Trying to start a BQ on my Soulsilver (Fingers crossed for Totodile), and I have hatched 180 eggs so far on my first attempted MM, an adament Psycho Cut Pawniard.

At 1,150 Ducklett now... Also started hunting while doing the Wings Falling on the Drawbridge Funfest Mission, so gathering a large number of Pass Orbs as well...

My question: Do the Encounter Pass Powers work on Ducklett?
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,750 Run Aways

^ Gl master thats a really cool hunt, could take a while though.
    Hi guys, i have had minimum hunting time at the moment but the good news is that after thursday i will be on holidays for christmas and work will be at a maximum. I have managed to get to 270 eggs for shellder. Gl on all hunts and congrats on recent shinies.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Now going into day 5 of hunting pichu/pikachu now at 4100 REs school has really taken alot of my hunting time
    luckily we are almost out for the holidays and wont be back until january so that gives me alot of hunting time
    Lets hope something shines today for us =] gl everyone
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

I'm up to 4,670 SRs for my shiny Johto starter. Nothin else to say about that.

But congrats and good luck to everyone else.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

GL on your hunts. I have a Q... Can we complete the com hunt more then once? I think want a real hunt, not a random Enco.

thx

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    GL on your hunts. I have a Q... Can we complete the com hunt more then once? I think want a real hunt, not a random Enco.

thx
    you can complete the CH as many times as you want within the same month =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Should I keep track of my Kyurem Hunt's SRs? If I don't I can get it done 50% faster. If I do I'll never get it done... Help?

And 35 Heatmor Eggs.

Saaatoshi!

Currently at 3.9k random encounters, hopefully this hunt will end soon. :S I just had a scare, the game couldn't retrieve my saved date. Had to reinsert the game. Last time that happend is when my Heartgold died... Anyone else had that with their black2white2 cartridge?

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Should I keep track of my Kyurem Hunt's SRs? If I don't I can get it done 50% faster. If I do I'll never get it done... Help?

And 35 Heatmor Eggs.
    Its up to you, really. I think I'm one of the few who doesn't count SRs. On the plus side, it lets you see where you are against the odds and progress, but on the other end, I think its slower and distracting.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

God I still get wierded out just thinking about the odds of shinies,

Update? I'm waiting for Xmas for black 2 , a 3ds and platinum, and I know when I get them I'll be STRAIGHT on
    Black 2 like a tramp on chips haha!

I often think " if you play the game through once and get maybe 1000 total RE'S that's not even an 1/8th of the projected guide amount!"
    Although to be fair you could play through once any get like 10 RE Shinys haha

All hail random

After 949 eggs shiny Ponyta is mine! This is my absolute favorite shiny and I've wanted it for a really long time. Now I guess I'll focus on my SS badge quest. I hope a gastly shines soon. Good luck to everyone else.
    3DS FC: 2208-5712-2105
    Friend Safari: (Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Hey guys! I'm back after being gone for over a year. I unfortunately had to sell my DS and 6 pokemon games when I needed to move. I recently bought a 3DS and Pokemon X and will hopefully eventually get my old games again. I lost all my shinies and events but I'm going to start shiny hunting again soon.

I don't have anything too special to trade at the moment. I do have all the starters and pokerus though and pokemon X exclusives.
    Dex fillers I currently need:

Ok so after my quick vulpix hunt, I got the suggestion to SR for Latios with a Timid Synchronizer and I'm going for it ! :P
    Wish me luck xD
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

Keep up the great work everyone and don’t give up on your hunts. I am up to 200 eggs hatched for Igglybuff and the hunt is going great! The oval charm is such a help with collecting eggs ^.^ Congrats on all the new shiny pokes everyone
    Last edited by Markasdarkas; 19th December 2012 at 6:10 AM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Hi everyone! I'm typing this from the Cayman Islands! xD Before I flip out again over a shiny, congratiez over the recent shinies obtained~! Now to flip out in 5..4..3..2..1...OMG SHINY MAGNEMITE APPEARED RANDOMLY ON BLACK 2!!!! I was searching for/catching magnemites on Black 2 for the magnemite coil on GTS when a double encounter magnemite appeared, one regular, and one shiny graced my screen!! This is my 26th shiny/my first shiny charm shiny! Naughty, study body, lv.13, magnet pull, and she's(I'm refering to it as a she) already lv.33 as a shiny magnezone! So beautiful!! *w* Anywayz, since I was on my 3ds I have no pictures, videos, or anything of the encounter, or srceenshots whatsoever..too bad, but a shiny is a shiny! I'll post pictures of her currently if anyone wishes. I named her Maggie(so original I know x3 *sarcasm*) Well i'm off to bed, and everyone gl on their hunts esspecially cocoadragon!

Wow, congrats on all the amazing shinies that have come by, and it's great to see lavaburst14 is still here with us.

As for me, 4800 RE's in Route 207. I don't know if I formally pointed it out, but I'm shifting Articuno to the status of a side hunt now. My BQ is interesting me more right now. Anyway, good luck on those hunts, everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Still working on my MM hunt. Though I have a question, what is the magnemite coil?
    Since tomorrow kicks off my winter break, I'll be able to hunt longer and more focused.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoEGoto View Post
    Still working on my MM hunt. Though I have a question, what is the magnemite coil?
    Since tomorrow kicks off my winter break, I'll be able to hunt longer and more focused.
    The Magnemite Coil is where you trade a Magnemite for a Magnemite on the GTS. The idea was originally thought of so that people could level up Join Avenue easily.

As for my Tepig hunt, I did literally like three or four SRs today, because I had to do something else. Tomorrow will mark two weeks. If I don't get it tomorrow, then by Christmas Eve I expect a nice yellow pig from Bianca.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

After 3356 SR's Kyurem shone! caught in a dusk ball it has lax nature and is highly persistent..now what should i fuse it into?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning9791 View Post
    After 3356 SR's Kyurem shone! caught in a dusk ball it has lax nature and is highly persistent..now what should i fuse it into?
    I personally think Black Kyurem has the best shiny out of Black & White Kyurem, but it's up to you :)

And to keep this on topic, but brief, I collected another 60 Charmander eggs today (just to get to 400) and now it's going on hiatus along with Village Bridge, since I want to try and get Snover before Christmas! Speaking of Snover, collected another 90 eggs today, and so tomorrow I hatch the 60 Charmander eggs and 90 Snover eggs so I can clear out my boxes and collect 270 Snover eggs, oh boy! If I get 2 shiny Snovers one will be going to my boyfriend, but I'd be happy with just 1. My first egg hatched/MM shiny :D

Congrats on all then new shinies, sorry for not listing them as always, I'm in a small bit of a rush! And good luck to current hunts, I've had a month long drought now :(
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Still doing random encounters everywhere, hopefully something would appear as a shiny soon, but please don't be something I already have XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning9791 View Post
    I originally wanted to fuse my shiny Kyurem I obtained just a few days ago into Black Kyurem, since I like the green electric parts on its body, but then I realize I need White Kyurem more, due to the great coverage provided by Fire + Dragon (Fusion Flare + Dragon Pulse). So currently mine is in White Kyurem Forme.

But if you think you'll need Black Kyurem more, then by all means go ahead and change it into the Black Kyurem Forme
    Black Kyurem has great coverage as well anyway - Ice + Electric (Freeze Shock + Fusion Bolt) - but I just like Fire + Dragon better

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    As for my Tepig hunt, I did literally like three or four SRs today, because I had to do something else. Tomorrow will mark two weeks. If I don't get it tomorrow, then by Christmas Eve I expect a nice yellow pig from Bianca.
    Good luck

To be honest, I kinda feel bad when I read your post, since I got my yellow pig after only 1 day of SR-ing......
    (maybe some people here still remember, I got my shiny Tepig on October, just 1 day after release day, I even posted a pic of it)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I think i am on shiny luck streak !
    After about 200-300 SR my latios just shined. Sync didn't work but got a Hasty nature..it's not that bad I guess
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

I do encounter a lot of shinies, but usully I already got them all.
    Hatched a shiny Eevee which I evolved into Glaceon though

Congrats on all the shinies! Good luck to all the hunts

Doesn't seem like I'll make the odds by Christmas, so I'm going to go ahead and hope I beat the odds >_>
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,700 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,500 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Page 65 of 948 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast