Page 68 of 891 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 22258

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

For the current hunt, if we get like eevee and evolve it into Glaceon does it count?

Saaatoshi!

Yes, it does count.

Meanwhile, I am at 6,000 REs for my Platinum Badge Quest and 1,350 REs for Pawniard.

Congrats RA on Snivy, and to all others.

Glad that Budew is a baby pokemon, as that is in Eterna Forest. BQ number 2 could be Budew!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I'm at 360 eggs hatched for Pawniard. This is starting to get tedious.

When I get the shiny charm, if I put two of my pokemon in the daycare would the odds be 1/2730 or something else?

Edit: Thank-you.
    Last edited by It is I,; 20th December 2012 at 6:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    I'm at 360 eggs hatched for Pawniard. This is starting to get tedious.

When I get the shiny charm, if I put two of my pokemon in the daycare would the odds be 1/2730 or something else?
    with masuda it would be 1,024 without it would be just 2370

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

So I just found Bugsy's cursed shiny xD

After a little over 2 weeks of REing in various places in HG, a green bat came onto my screen. Yeah, zubat isn't quite what I wanted, but it's still a shiny

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2fb74086.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Congrats to Lava, Lightning9791, Cyndajay, rovert, and Throwra all on shinies, sorry if I spelled one wrong. Anyway...

SHINY JOHTO STARTER after a total of 4,888 SRs, which is 14,664 Starters seen total (unless you count the 2 non shiny that came with the shiny which I certainly will not here). Man I am totally psyched about this shiny! It was no doubt the one I wanted the least but I finally get to start my BQ! Yay. So without further ado, it's male, it's sassy, and it's brownish.... it's Cyndaquil!

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/2839/imag0053i.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img69/148/imag0054nl.jpg

Also here's the video:

http://youtu.be/L6TVr68-QcM

Also why don't the pictures show up in this thread? I posted it in the 4th gen thread and it worked fine.

Still shaking a bit. But I think it's time to start my BQ, which I'm racing Charoshi in, who got a cyndaquil too. Oddly enough he also got his around 4,800 SRs. On to Mr. Pokemon's house, and eventually the Union Cave/Ilex Forest/Route above Union Cave.

Btw do you guys think I should EV it, or not? I have a rash one also, that is still at level 5 so I'm not sure. Tell me what you think.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Terra Force; 25th April 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I did a total of 1.2k random encounters today. Still no shiny. Only 1k more random encounters untill I go over the odds for the 3rd time. (currently at 6,271 random encounters.)

I'm going to sleep, + it would be nice to get a shiny on the day the world ends.

EDIT: I just went trough my Pokédex, checking if a shiny ninja'd me. But no, no shiny seen in the last 6.3k random encounters. I really hope I get something soon. This is my longest double grass hunt EVER.
    Last edited by Dylz; 20th December 2012 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Votes have been tallied and the winner for January's CH is option 2:
    Obtain a baby shiny: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Azurill, Wynaut, Budew, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Happiny, Munchlax, Riolu, Mantyke (via RE/SR/MM)
    So starting January 1st, baby pokemon will be everywhere

Guess I can continue the Smoochum hunt I abandoned >.<
    Anyways, Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm off for vacation, see you all in a week or two =)
    If I get my Tepig before then, my next BQ shiny will be in the complex, then I might complete my first community hunt with Elekid.

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuArcanine View Post
    FIRST BADGE QUEST SHINY COMPLETE!
    Omg I can't believe how lucky I am! After only FIVE DAYS of SRing, Shiny Snivy graced my screen!
    I'm up to fifteen days, still no luck. Granted I'll be SRing for the next few hours, maybe it'll be tonight?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Wow, after a few days of hunting at Whirl Islands on SS something shinies and its not Horsea/Seadra! :[

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps57bc62d4.jpg

Yep.. My second shiny Tentacruel but its a nice shiny so I'm not too upset. I was using a Modest sync but it failed and got Relaxed which is meh. I'm gonna keep hunting here until I get Horsea or Seadra. Gratz on the Cyndaquil and Zubat and good luck everyone!

EDIT: OMG!! Shiny Horsea just shone!! Two shinies in one day!!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps295d336c.jpg

2 hours after Tentacruel and it shines! I am in total shock right now.. This makes my 110th shiny and my 7th shiny this month!@! Modest sync failed again but it has an Serious nature so its not too bad. Now, excuse me while I go freak out some more.
    Last edited by Supremacy; 21st December 2012 at 2:39 AM.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Decided to try to BQ LeafGreen. Will be SRing for ANOTHER, shiny starter in it. UGH. lol

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    It might be legit, in BW1 they are found at up to lv. 60 and it might be in a masterball because it has whirlwind
    Oh! I didn't know that they could be found at up to level 60 in the BW1.
    Hmm, so could possibly be legit then. Oh well, I don't like it very much because the shiny looks too similar to the normal. I only realised it was shiny when I looked it up in the pokedex and I saw the form. Put it on the GTS for a manaphy, hopefully someone will trade me one.
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Well, now that I'm past finals and worrying about my grades (looks like I'll be doing that a lot throughout grad school) I can now get to hunting in earnest for this Kyurem. Onward!

Awesome, congrats on the recent shinies! It's especially exciting to see someone get 2 in 1 day

About the hunt, like Aqua said, for this hunt you can evolve Eevee into Glaceon for the hunt, but in any future CHs, the pokemon should be found directly as an MM/SR/RE, rather than being evolved from one of those.

As for my hunting...Won't have much time for a while =\ Today I worked and then went to the mall with a friend to try to do some Xmas shopping, and now I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow I work 12 hours and will only have a ~2 hours in the morning to myself which I may spend part of hunting, and same with Saturday...Then there's Sunday, which I might have to do some more Xmas shopping, and then Monday being X-mas eve, my night will probably be taken up and my mom might ask me to help clean stuff during the day, and Christmas day will be busy as well...So my hunting looks like it will be at a minimum these next few days! Plus I'm getting sick (again...), so I might be even more drained after this batch of work coming up....

But hopefully, if I do get some hunting in during this time, or after all of it, I start finding some shinies after a reasonable amount of hunting...But if I end up finding Pokerus for a third time before my shinies, I might just switch to Pokerus hunting so I feel more successful! Don't get me wrong though, I know I'm not even halfway to the odds, I just wish my rare findings were something more desired >_>
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 3,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Well I started my second BQ hunt on SS on route 32 and made 500 encounters for it while I SRed Ho-oh, which I got to 4,267 SRs. I'd love to get Ho-oh done since I've been hunting it for a long time.

Anyways good luck to everyone.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

My lucky shiny streaks continues !
    After 147 eggs a male ponyta just shined for me..And even got flash fire ability !
    3DS FC: 2036 - 7438 - 6637

Well, I'm up 1085 eggs for my shiny pidgey, and I'm considering switching to a RE hunt. I have decided that MMing is just not for me. What do you guys think? Should I move on now, or just push through and finish my pidgey hunt?

Also, my internal batterey on my Ruby version finnally died. Does that affect anything while hunting? I hope not, because I have gathered quite a few SRs for a shiny Treeko so far in that game.

Well congratulations to all recent shinies, and good luck to all those who are still hunting. Btw, all my stuff like my signiture will be updated once I have time to use a computer (I'm using a tablet right now) if anyone was wondering.

Community Hunt Complete. I have a shiny Kyurem on my screen right now. Going to catch it and edit in stats.

So, despite an adamant umbreon for synchronize, Kyurem came out Hardy.

HP 256, Atk 201, Def 133, Sp. Atk 194, Sp. Def 145, Speed 142 (IVs then are 16,17/20/3,4/10,11/20/6,7).

I'm currently naming it Haaahraaan until I can come up with something better than the noise it makes when you interact with it.
    Last edited by General_Ridley; 23rd December 2012 at 3:05 AM.

Ive been doing 10k+ REs for a Shiny Slowpoke/Slowbro in the slowpoke well in HG. its been taking far longer than I had expected.. hope it would shine soon though. id like to finish what ive started!

A week of no success on my BQ. Mareep or for that matter anyone else at this ratewon't shine. I'm at 11000 or so encounters. Please shine soon!!!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Nearly done 2 Boxes of Heatmor, may I ask how Shiny Hunters do their MM method?

I think I'm doing it wrong.

Congratz to everybody on their shinys and Good Luck on everybodys hunts!

Saaatoshi!

Just thought I'd stop in and report my progress which is sadly minimal from the last time.

I decided to take a break from torchic because it's kind of draining me and I'm hopeful that it'll be under 23,000 SR's though if it goes over that I wouldn't be too surprised.

Instead I've been focusing on my LeafGreen badge hunt and I'm at 725 sr's for my starter. I'm doing it kind of weird because instead of picking on starter I switch every twenty-five sr's or so. I figure that way it'll be surprise what I actually get.

Also I decided to chain on my platinum version for the first time in forever and at a chain of seventeen I got a shiny roselia! I know chaining isn't such a big deal but she's my first shiny since July and before that my last shiny was in november (last november O.o) I believe (I am queen of epic droughts) So I'm going to consider her my drought breaker even though my other shiny roselia (who will now become a kickass timid natured roserade is better).

Anyway I hope everyone has some good luck on their hunts and I can't wait for the new year to start hunting some baby pokemon ^__^

Thanks for the congrats everyone! Snivy is now Servine and my current hunt is in Floccesy Ranch for Mareep, Azurill or Riolu. I'm using my own static Mareep to draw more Mareep. Only at 941 RE's so far. Next time I post will be with a shiny! Good luck everyone!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Y Multi MM/Deino White BQ #7

-I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Today I ran into a random shiny Woobat while exploring Wellspring cave.^-^
    I called her Maya!She is the first shiny in my new Black game.I'm sooooo hapyyyy.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Long time no see! I competed in the VGCS Winter with my Shiny team. I did terribly, but at least I dutifully finished every battle I could, and at least I got to try out my new Shiny Emolga! Congrats everyone on the recent Shinies, and I wish everyone here good luck on their Shiny Hunts! *goes back to waiting for the Custap Berry*
    The rainbow has immeasurably beautiful symbolism for me.
    To me, the rainbow means:

Love everyone
    Accept everyone
    Respect everyone
    Understand everyone
    And, be kind and gentle as much as you can.

"A strong will can affect all aspects of mind, body and spirit." -Lily, Azelf-in-training

My Current Shiny Hunts:
        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts, Shiny Card & 3DS Friend Code:

Woot! Finally! After 6,425 random encounters I finally came across a shiny Skarmory! It's female and Lax nature =\ So I won't be using it. But it's a nice feeling to have a shiny again, and it's caught on the doomsday! :-O

Page 68 of 891 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast