Page 70 of 908 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 22688

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

congrats on the shinies you guys have!
    as for me, Im at exactly 18,000 REs in slowpoke well in my HG.

hope it shines soon

Hey everyone, looks like the baby came early, to early for the community hunt that is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQTwDN6WhE check it out shiny magby lvl 11 male with a great nature to raise his spatk!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayKurt View Post
    Hey everyone, looks like the baby came early, to early for the community hunt that is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQTwDN6WhE check it out shiny magby lvl 11 male with a great nature to raise his spatk!
    Wow! That's awesome!

Up to 74 Heatmor eggs, gonna start Floccesy Ranch after that for the January Hunt, hoping for Mareep or Riolu.

Saaatoshi!

I'm gonna get to atleast 700 extra random encounters today. I really want something to shine at route 15. Last time I did atleast 4k at route 15 and got nothing to shine, I really want something to shine there now. :S

EDIT: Btw, I've made a Shiny Trainer Card, do you guys got any ideas of what I could add?

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Abra hasn't shone, which doesn't really surprise me since I really didn't hunt as much as I wanted to yesterday. Hopefully I get it in the next few days so I can move on in HG :P

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Hey! Congrats to everyone who obtained their shinies, so much luck going around and that is awesome! ^^

I'm nearing 3000 encounters at Relic Castle. I'm actually shocked I have this much motivation, usually I give up at 500 encounters. But I am very determined to get one of these shinies, still hoping for Yamask or Sandshrew! I'm off for the Holidays now so that gives me lots of time for shiny hunting. If I don't get my shiny by January 1st then I'll switch to either Virbank Complex or Floccesy Ranch. For the CH I would like to obtain either Magby, Azurill, or Riolu via RE. Or I might try my luck with MM again and alternate between Magby, Riolu or Tyrogue. I haven't decided which method I will use for next months CH yet.

Anyways, back to shiny hunting.

Good luck everyone!
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

Congrats on all the recent shinies
    I'm still going for my first December CH target. I'm at 1,086 eggs and definitely slowing down now. But I'm going to try and do quite a bit more hatching today, so fingers crossed...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Wow, congrats on all the shinies, everyone!

Me, well, I haven't done any hunting as I predicted...I did end up feeling much worse yesterday, today slightly better...Had a massive pounding headache at work last night, plus just low energy in general (which doesn't help when working doubles during a busy week)...So I just have to make it through today! And then maybe I'll get some hunting done tomorrow. I do still have a few more x-mas gifts though, which I'll only have time to get tomorrow, plus it's snowing pretty nicely here, so it'll take even longer to get that stuff done...

The idea of keeping track of BQs is interesting; would anyone want to keep track of it? I wouldn't mind keeping track, I just wouldn't want to make a commitment to something if I can't stay with it. But I do read every post anyways, so it wouldn't be that bad. But I figure, if it's alright with Danger, that we could just make a post on a memorable page number (ie. We're approaching page 100, but even 90 might work), update it with BQs, and then anytime anyone wants to see where everyone is, all they have to do is go up to the url and change the last number to "100" or whatever. If enough people are interested in keeping track and think it'd be worthwhile, then unless anyone else would like to take on the responsibility, I could at least consider doing it. But like I said, I don't want to just make a commitment right now if in, say, a month, I'm hardly keeping track anymore.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 6,800 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,600 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by syrrume View Post
    So guys....any ideas what you'll be going for, for the CH?
    Hey everyone! I have been super busy with my new job that I have not done anything towards my Eevee hunt. I will be doing some later on today though. If I get all 8 Eevee before January ends, I might participate in the CH.

As for what I would be going for.... Azurill and Tyrogue (or however you spell it). I have always wanted a shiny Hitmontop ever since I seen one when watching a Wifi battle on YouTube. :3 And shiny Azumarill = pretty yellow water bunny ball... thing.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone, good luck, and congrats on all recent shinies!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

2,400 Ducklett now... and beginning to lose interest in the Duck hunt. May switch to Lostlorn Forest if I don't get a shiny Duck before the new year...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

2,400 SRs

I've been thinking alot of the community hunt, and I will be going to hunt at Virbank Complex. Since all of the other shiny's odds are way to low.

For the CH I'll probably be MMing a Smoochum but I wont be as active as the previous hunts because I'll also be studying for my finals which are in January as well..

The current hunt is not going so well unfortunely. Hatched over 1300 Ralts eggs and still nothing but hopefully I'll manage to finish it before the CH starts congrats to all the lucky people who succeed and good luck for the ones still trying
    Last edited by Bluemiracle; 22nd December 2012 at 7:24 PM.
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Hey, Dylz, quick question. The shiny card in your sig, did you make it? If not, who did? I'm looking to get one made now that my shiny count is climbing and I like the look of yours.

As for the next community hunt, I think I'll Masuda an elekid for myself. If that goes well, I'll Masuda a Magby too.
    Last edited by General_Ridley; 22nd December 2012 at 6:43 PM.

I havn't been in the mood these days to hunt for shinies...but I guess I should continue playing White 2. I found a Shiny Female Skorupi on Reversal Moutain (I think) a few months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by General_Ridley View Post
    Hey, Dylz, quick question. The shiny card in your sig, did you make it? If not, who did? I'm looking to get one made now that my shiny count is climbing and I like the look of yours.

As for the next community hunt, I think I'll Masuda an elekid for myself. If that goes well, I'll Masuda a Magby too.
    Yeah I've made it myself, but it took a really long time so I won't be making them for other people. =\

Ah. Well, it was worth a shot to ask. I need to figure out making one for myself. If I wasn't horrible with image editing software...

Ah. Well, it was worth a shot to ask. I need to figure out making one for myself. If I wasn't horrible with image editing software...
    I just simply did copy and pasting :-P It isn't that hard, I even did this with paint.

I made this card because I get to many shiny pokémon to put in a signature.

OT: Currently on 1.4k random encounters, I think I'll manage atleast to get 300 encounters extra tonight. Hopefully I get something to shine, I prefer Sandslash, Gligar or Pupitar.

Hello, for several weeks now I have been trying to breed a shiny male vulpix, which is astronomically harder than I thought it would be. I know shinies are incredibly hard to get, even though I am using the Masuda Method. I was wondering if anyone knew the exact chances of me getting a male shiny vulpix. And if anyone had one they didn't care for prehaps I could bater it off of you?

Congrats on everyones recent shinies!

Well I'm up to 1,321 REs on my route 32 bq hunt in SS. I'm also up to 4,500 SRs on my ho-oh hunt in HG. Not sure if ill continue dual hunting these two since it can get obnoxious. But well see.

Good luck everyone!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

There is a base on Shiny hunters united.

Saaatoshi!

Thanks, supersmew.

Well, I'm going to work more on Black Tower today so I can get my free Gible. Caught the Nature preserve Haxorus last night, which was nice.

Currently tracking down old forum posts from another forum so I can log the dates of capture for all my shinies.

Groudon through Metagross still need accounting for. Otherwise I have:

Altaria – Dec. 31, 2003
    Bellossom – Feb. 5, 2004
    Groudon – June 21, 2004
    Rayquaza – July 11, 2004
    Kyogre – Oct. 28, 2004
    Metagross – Aug. 4, 2007
    Mightyena – Aug. 14, 2010
    Joltik – Nov. 3, 2012
    Bidoof – Nov. 26, 2012
    Kyurem – Dec. 21, 2012
    Haxorus – Dec. 21, 2012

Really want to rediscover the specifics. Also wish I could renickname my shiny weather trio, since they're named for members of a forum I no longer frequent.
    Last edited by General_Ridley; 23rd December 2012 at 6:20 AM.

If I get my Pawniard in time (550 eggs so far) I plan to MM a Budew for the CH. I just got a Japanese Male Roselia off the GTS and caught a Modest Female on my game so I am ready for January. The male also has 31 IV's in Sp.Atk and the Female has 31 in Speed, so if my shiny inherits those I will be so happy.

Well it is I, if both parents are holding the right item from BS the baby will automatically have both!

Right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by syrrume View Post
    Well it is I, if both parents are holding the right item from BS the baby will automatically have both!

Right guys?
    Actually, I think if both parents are holding power items, the game will randomly pick a parent to pass on the iv.
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Furthermore the male has to hold Rose Incense to comply with the hunt, and the female will be holding the everstone to pass down her nature. And yes Thowra you are correct, if both parents are holding power items the game chooses one or the other not both (sadly).

Page 70 of 908 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast