Page 72 of 895 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 22354

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Oh that's awesome Hilda! Did you hatch it using masuda method or was it just bom shiny without actually going after it?

No Hilda. The baby pokemon CH is in January.

Now I am at 7,230 REs on Route 203 for my Platinum Badge Quest, 900 SRs for Cyndaquil in my SS Badge Quest and 1,500 REs for Pawniard on Route 9. Well, nothing too surprising on those, apart from the fact that my Platinum Badge Quest is denying me a shiny for now. Still, not over the odds or 20,000 REs like Helio on her HG Badge Quest...who deserves a fair bit of luck like she normally gets.

Gustavo...quit catching me up xD You'll be over 9,000 REs or in Eterna Forest when you return, guaranteed.

Congratulations on Ralts, that is a truly large amount of egg-hatching time to get it. Congratulations on all else, especially CoD on the Horsea and Tentacruel double.

Meanwhile, a rather powerful good luck to Cocoadragon on the oh-so-long overdue Oshawott, who is too stubborn. Gonna race you for a starter after christmas =P

Good luck to others, including Lunafloon, Gustavo and Master327. I'm not saying Master again, otherwise I will sound like Baldrick apparently XD

Minus that, happy hunting.
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 23rd December 2012 at 8:20 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Happy Christmas Eve Eve everybody! Congratz on all the shinies!

I realized, if I don't finish Heatmor by Christmas, I'm left no time to SR Kyurem, meaning I have to carry that into january, thus ruining the CH for me. Well, I'm most into heatmor currently so not so worried... Up to 90 eggs.

Saaatoshi!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread, but I'm not new to Pokemon, haha ^^
    I've decided to start MM'ing for shinies since I now have the time to. I don't have my shining charm yet though.
    I'm currently MM'ing for a shiny Drifloon on my B2. I've got about 9 boxes filled with eggs, and a few more boxes to go before I start hatching. I really like the colour of shiny Drifloon :3
    I'm kinda hoping that I'll get a shiny Drifloon before Christmas, but since it's my first time MM'ing, I'm not really that worried about when I get it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long XD
    I think I'll participate in the Community Hunt for January. I'm thinking of MM'ing for a shiny Cleffa or Magby or Chingling (I have a lot of baby Pokemon I like :D)

Come visit us!
    Special thanks to Shiny_Wooper for the awesome Ditto trophy.

Hey everyone! I am currently still working on my 3rd Eevee. I am currently working on eggs at the moment and am at 800 hatched / 1116 collected. I have been working on this hunt all day to try to make up for lost time. I am hoping to fill up my second 660 batch and then do some REing, but I doubt I will make it to REing tonight.

Anyways, congrats on the Horsea and Tentacruel, the riolu, and the ralts! (And to anyone who I have missed!) Happy hunting everyone and good luck!!!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

I guess I should've updated, I've been MM'ing Skitty c:
    Hoping it shines soon, like really.
    My sister got her Shiny Minccino today,
    Pretty happy for her but my drought stinks

Well I know this is nothing to be proud of since it's the easiest catch, but I finally got my Unova dex completed and got that Shiny Haxorus. I have terrible luck with shinies when comes to breeding... so this actually made me feel a little better.

2,800 Ducklett, and calling it a night... Hopefully one will shine tomorrow, or even Christmas Day!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

16,300 SRs

Back in the shiny hunt!

I originally took a break to IV breed some competitive pokes, and last night got a 'flawless' gastrodon. He's actually got 28-31 IVs in all stats but sp def and speed, both of which have 18 IVs, I think. Obviously this guy's not flawless, but considering that I don't RNG abuse I'm really happy with him. Now I can go back to MMing shinies!

So my next immediate goal is shiny venomoth.

And my long term goal is a team full of shiny butterflies/moths. I already have shiny volcarona, lovingly raised from level 1 all the way to level 100. Now all I need is shiny venomoth, butterfree, beautifly, dustox and mothim.
    Venomoth and butterfree shouldn't take overly long, but it's going to be fiendishly difficult to get beautifly, dustox and mothim, because getting those three are really random, and I may get double ups of beautifly/dustox, as well as female burmy. *sigh* now I see why people RNG, but I still refuse to do it. It takes all sense of accomplishment out of the game. It'll probably take me a year to get all those. And by then gen 6 will probably come out, with more moths and butterfly pokes lol.
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Decided to put off getting my shiny Gible gift until Xmas day. Spent today finishing up Black Tower and EV training my Galvantula. That leaves me three to get EVs sorted out on now before the Gible. Now that I'll have two pseudolegendaries taken care of, I think I'm going to want to get myself Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and Salamence all shining. Eventually I'll add Dragonite to that list, but I think I want to get an Extremespeed one with the Dream World Ability, so I'm going to take my time to try and find a foreign Dream World one first. I think I'll spend the rest of the month working on a shiny Deino via Masuda Method, and switch in my Electivire at the daycare when January rolls around for the Community Hunt.

Going to start MMing for a Beldum, Ghastly or Spiritomb... I'll choose it randomly... hope I can still get one tomorrow :P
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Quick update, as usual because I always leave it till really early in the morning...

The race to hopefully hatch a shiny Snover before Christmas ends is still going! Hatched 350 so far with no luck, 280 left to hatch! If I don't get it by Christmas I might give it till New Year and move on, or I might give up for now till later and spend the rest of December working on the National Dex. I'm undecided and I hate giving up on hunts, but Snover was initially just something fun for Christmas. I have so many other dreams shinies I still have yet to get, Porygon-Z being the biggest one! Along with Raichu, Lopunny, Rotom, Shaymin and others.

Congrats to Dylz on Scrafty, Hilda on Riolu and Bluemiracle on female Ralts. Good luck as always on everyones current hunts, I hope to see a few, or maybe many, Christmas and Christmas Eve shinies :3
    Last edited by Lunafloon; 24th December 2012 at 3:47 AM.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

8,500 RE now at Route 14! Hope something comes soon!
    Current Hunts

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout- Found on June 27, 2013
    2. Shiny Unkown A- Found on July 1st, 2013
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male- Found on July 25 2013
    4. Shiny Spinrak- Found on July 26 2013
    5. Shiny Spearow- Found on July 28th 2013
    6. Shiny Psyduck- Found on July 28th 2013
    7. Shiny Noctowl- Found on Oct 2nd 2013
    8. Shiny Diglett- Found on August 9th 2014

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by Lunafloon View Post
    Who here as ever lost and then reclaimed a shiny?
    Lost an Oddish in Emerald's Safari Zone and a Bibarel in Platinum's Great Marsh. I eventually reclaimed the Oddish and it's now a Vileplume, as for the Bibarel, I ends up getting one from the GTS.

By the way, I think that question has been asked before, in the old thread

As for the next month's CH.....I think I'll go with Wynaut/Bonsly/Elekid/Happiny/Tyrogue. Still not sure which one, but it's definitely going to be one of those five.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

For next month's CH, I'll be doing Smoochum, as I need a Jynx for a competetive team I'm currently concocting.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Just want to congratulate everyone who's gotten a shiny lately! Hope those of you over the odds (or nearing there) don't have too hard a time finding your shinies. Good luck everyone!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore!; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 6,200 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 4,600 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 1,400 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

AAAAAHHHHHH. I've been hunting literally all day and the pig hasn't sparkled yet. I'm getting annoyed now, after more than 2 and a half weeks of rigorous SRing. I'll keep going for another hour or so, but then I need sleep for Christmas Eve.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Stopping at an even 17,000 for the night. Once i finally get a shiny ill participate in the CH by MMing riolu, I've been trying to MM that pup off and on for over a year and a half

Still no luck. I was really hoping to have gotten 2 more before Christmas on my BQ, but I still haven't gotten my 2nd shiny yet. Mareep won't shine. Ekans won't shine. Not even Ratatta will shine! I'll take anything at this point. I did another 800 REs today, bringing my totally up to about 11300 REs.

Luckily for me, tomorrow is my first full day off in months, so I will dedicate myself to this shiny, which will hopefully be Mareep.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I don't have that much progress to report of. I've done a few sr's for torchic but I'm still down about that hunt in general. I've spent the past few days at christmas parties and hopefully I'll get in more hunting tomorrow and on christmas.

I just realized however that I've lost a shiny. I played my Soul Silver for the first time in months and when I tried to search for my shiny eevee so I could train it I couldn't find it. So apparently I must have deleted him by accident (I was trying to get another shiny eevee and all of my boxes save for two were full of them -___-) , which is frustrating to say the least. I'm going to start MM-ing for eevees as soon as one of my other hunts gets completed.

Anyway congrats on the new shinies and I hope everyone gets lucky!

Currently, on 600 random encounters. this is gonna be a lazy day. so I'll try and go to 1.5k I really want something male to shine.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

OK i have just reached 800 Random encounters at pinwheel forest outer area on black 2 version. I am hoping something shines soon. Preferably Palpitoad or Yanma but anything will do from this area. If nothing comes by 2.5k then i'll move area.

Edit - Oh my .... I just after 835 random encounters finally found my shiny palpitoad!! Wow! My 2nd random encounter shiny in black 2 and possibly my last one before Christmas. I've been trying to MM a shiny Tympole for ages on Black and white before Black/white 2 were released and now i don't need to because i have this wonderful pokemon. Yes!
    Last edited by Scrufox86; 24th December 2012 at 12:06 PM.
    Shinies are good.

Hey guys I'm hunting for a shiny ice type in the front of Dragonspiral Tower. I don' care what I get I just hope it's an ice type.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Welp, over 10k REs at Reversal Mountain. I was hoping to finish this BQ by New Year's but that doesn't look like it will happen but its still possible so who knows! Gratz on the Palpitoad Scrufox! I would love to have a shiny Seismitoad, I'll probably end up MMing one in the future. Good luck everyone and happy holidays!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 10/27/14
    Total Shinies: 257

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

I'm up to 1757 REs on route 32, I made slow progress the last few days due to a Digimon World playthrough that I started. But I think ill get back on track today. I'd love to get a shiny today since ill be getting all sorts of distracting things tomorrow. But I doubt I will.

Congrats to all the shinies I missed and good luck!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Page 72 of 895 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast