Page 73 of 825 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 20610

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Just a quick message to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Its only 4 hours till the clock strikes midnight!

Congratulations to everyone who completed the Community hunt!
    ( even though its not over yet ) and to all those who managed to get shinies this month and throughout the year!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas day! And best wishes to Dangertrout and all of you whom look after the shiny hunters chat!

Have fun and good luck for the future! (and future hunts)

Merry Christmas, though I dont celebrate, I know a ton of you prob do. XD Reing a cyrogonal, see if i can double up on this CH. Also, seems fitting for the holidays (dont look at the eyes! The eyesssss!) XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Today I sat down for exactly an hour and calculated how many eggs I could hatch via saving before getting 5 eggs and then SR if none were shiny...I could only get 40 eggs hatched in an hour this way, and I think that's pretty much my fastest pace.
    So do you guys spend more than an hour a day playing pokemon? Is that how people are able to hatch between 200-300 eggs a day?
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

I usually play about, if I play at all because I don't play every day, 30 minutes to 2 hours each day. It depends on what my plans are. For example, I don't celebrate Christmas. So, tomorrow, I will have a long day of doing nothing, leaving time for Pokemon, Jason Borne movies, and WiiU. XD Dex entries and shinies, here I come!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I got a shiny Snorunt in only 22 hatches, so happy >_< must be my quickest and just in time for Christmas day! I've nearly given up on Turtwig on my White however...

Happy Christmas everyone!!!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Today I sat down for exactly an hour and calculated how many eggs I could hatch via saving before getting 5 eggs and then SR if none were shiny...I could only get 40 eggs hatched in an hour this way, and I think that's pretty much my fastest pace.
    So do you guys spend more than an hour a day playing pokemon? Is that how people are able to hatch between 200-300 eggs a day?
    Well if people are hatching that many a day there obviously playing for more than an hour lol

Still hunting at Reversal Mountain, it would be great if something shined on Christmas, or today even.. lol. Gratz on the Snorunt and only 22 eggs?! Lucky you. Good luck everyone
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Well if people are hatching that many a day there obviously playing for more than an hour lol

Still hunting at Reversal Mountain, it would be great if something shined on Christmas, or today even.. lol. Gratz on the Snorunt and only 22 eggs?! Lucky you. Good luck everyone
    Hmm, it's just that I heard there was a pass power that allowed you to get/hatch eggs super fast at level 30 if your entralink tree is level 30 for both the black and white parts. Since I don't have any black 2 games within IR range I've been unable to fully level up my tree. I thought that was how people were getting their eggs to hatch so quickly but I wasn't sure...
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Gonna keep trying to hatch a Shiny Lapras this time. Using the MM method so my chances are slightly higher... but it's still a rough road.

Merry Christmas everyone! Let's hope for some X-mas luck!

I got up to 2,000 REs on route 32 which pretty much concludes my hunting for a little while I suppose. Either way good luck to everyone it'd be cool to see some Christmas shinies.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I'm up to 12200 REs on my SS badge quest, and 870 eggs on the CH, which I've all but given up on. I really wanted a Xmas eve shiny. Dang.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Merry christmas/whatever holiday you celebrate everybody! I got my 3DS:XL today. n_n I'm just charging it up before I use it properly (it's been charging for a couple of hours - I hope the DSi charger is actually working with it...)

One of my brothers also got me a Playstation 1 with various games (including Crash Bandicoot and Jumping Flash), and another brother got me Spyro the Dragon 1 - so I'll be drowning in nostalgia later on when I'm playing them, thinking back to the good old days of about 1996/1997 when I first played these (and I was 9/10. Damn, I feel old now o_o )

I'm just doing a little SR'ing for shiny Thundurus at the moment, which will bring my total up to 1500 SR. I'm also at 21,100 encounters in my Heart Gold badge quest, and 5212 encounters in my White 2 badge quest. I'd be nice to get a christmas day shiny, but I'll just be happy if someone shines before the end of the year.

Good luck everyone.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Ha! I got a shiny Elekid in Virbank Complex accidentally! Can't wait to use it!
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Merry Christmas everyone! 1 Christmas shiny so far, sweet I wouldn't mind one as well, of course for that, I actually have to hunt...Good luck and hope there are lots of Christmas shinies! And to those who don't celebrate...Have a happy holiday or just a happy regular day :x

My only shiny-related progress yesterday was downloading a trial of photoshop to try to make a custom background for a shiny card for future use (far, far away from needing one). I kind of made one I like, modifying a tutorial I had first followed to see a little bit of what I could do since I've never used it before...So it's kind of cliche, but oh well. By the time I actually have use for a card, I might be much better at that stuff, and seeing as a lot of the background will get covered up anyways, it really doesn't matter much.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Aron, Axew, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 5,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 14,700 REs (+4,074 REs = 1 Phase)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#11) (Dragon's Den) - Magikarp: 600 REs
    PLATINUM BADGE QUEST:
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:

Well, I got White2 from my presents today along with a 16 GB IPod Touch too. It's taking it's time, though.
    I won't be hunting for some time, so good luck to all and have a great Christmas.

Current Hunt: Eterna Forest

16,110 REs

Merry Christmas to everyone. I have a three hour road trip ahead of me to go to my grandparent's so I'm really hoping to get the first stepof my BQ done today.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Merry Xmas XD
    No cyrogonal want to play.... Be SHINY! PLZZZ

Hey everyone! Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah! I just now got my full second batch of 660 Eevee eggs collected. So now its hatching time instead of hatching and collecting time! It would be awesome to get a shiny today. I am currently at 868 eggs hatched / 1,320 eggs collected. I am really hoping to get my 3rd Eevee soon because I am really losing motivation here....

Happy hunting everyone and good luck!!!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Happy Holidays everyone!
    My Route 12 Hunt + Johto Starters Hunt
    Are still ongoing.
    Last edited by darkdrapion; 26th December 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Happy Christmas everyone! =^.^= I am a little late posting this but my Igglybuff decided to shine! The sprites are so close to each other I didnt even notice it was shiny until I started releasing my eggs. I recieved Iggly on egg number 362 I am working on hatching a shiny Azurill (again) just for fun. Keep up the great work everyone and good luck to you all!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...psaa15e4fa.jpg
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Hi guys and merry christmass! ^-^
    I'm picking up one of my old hunts.This time i'm gonna make Eevee shine! >_<
    Good luck everyone! XD
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Merry Christmas to one and all!
    My hunt is still ongoing and since today is Christmas, hopefully my shiny will shine.
    However I think that maybe it won't happen, but who knows?
    Congrats on the shinies and hope more come easier.

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates! I've decided to start a badge quest on my Black 2 and I have a quick question for everyone. When exactly should I save to SR?

Edit: Chapter, that would most likely be a lot faster but it almost feels like cheating haha. Thanks City! That's what I thought but I would feel really dumb if I realized that I saved in the wrong spot after a few thousand SRs.
    Last edited by Bunches; 25th December 2012 at 6:44 PM.
    White FC: 3396 4536 0418 Name:Kirin
    Soul Silver badge quest:
    1. SR: 1083
    2.Sprout Tower (4210 REs so far)
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Currently MMing: (60 and counting) Recent: (1070 eggs) (568 eggs) (949 eggs)

Spoiler:- Current Shinies:

Well, an easier method would be to MM a starter, and then trade it to ur new B2BQ, mming is faster but some dont consider it so... BQish...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunches View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates! I've decided to start a badge quest on my Black 2 and I have a quick question for everyone. When exactly should I save to SR?
    Merry Christmas! You save after Bianca asks you to help her with the Pokedex. :]
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Hunts in hold until i beat my new white 2. 17,500 encounters, hopefully ill run into a random shiny in my playthrough.

Page 73 of 825 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast