Page 75 of 855 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 21368

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Hello everyone. It turns out my shiny Palpitoad from Christmas Eve was my last shiny pokemon before Christmas. I am now at 1800 random encounters with no shiny in sight yet. I am on victory road area with just Tranquill and Altaria in the double grass. I am hoping either is shiny.

Does anyone else have a rule about switching areas after they hit a certain number of encounters with no shiny? Any other tips anyone could give me? I am new to REing really and i think the Palpitoad was a lucky start.

Congratulations to all recently gained shinies and i hope everyone had a great Christmas.
    Shinies are good.

My Rotom hunt's gone over the odds now. Don't think I'm going to get this thing before January, so I'm looking forward to the next community hunt now. Congratulations on all the recent shinies!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Got up too maybe 60 SRs on Kyurem today. Back to finishing the White Tree Hollow.

Why did we get spam on the thread, why?

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Got up too maybe 60 SRs on Kyurem today. Back to finishing the White Tree Hollow.

Why did we get spam on the thread, why?
    because it's what spammers do. when you see something like that, just report the spam post and a mod will delete it when they get a chance.

edit - ok, I will dedicate one more hour to this Smoochum hunt, but then I'm moving on! *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 27th December 2012 at 4:20 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

So since my Whitney hunt is being slow, I decided to slow it down even more and start another BQ. Probably one of the worst games to choose for a BQ for the starter, but platinum is my next BQ game. Following that, I will probably be doing a W and W2 hunt when I finally get W2 xD

There was some other stuff here, but I thought it would either be considered spam or be thought of as an advertisement, so I moved it to my signature *shifty eyes*
    Last edited by rovert; 27th December 2012 at 4:24 PM.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I've hatched around 600 Eevee eggs now.No shiny yet.I hope Eevee decides to shine before my exams.>_<
    Congratz on the recent shinies guys.^_^
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I was almost about to quit searching for a shiny on Route 4, but after only 13 REs today I found a shiny Darumaka! I was so lucky, and Synch worked so it's adamant! My total REs for that route was 2,135.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

After a week of headbutting in route 38 something shiny falls out!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...pscb8d923a.jpg

Modest sync failed AGAIN and it got the exact opposite.. Adamant.. lol. Then I noticed that Exeggutor has a nice atk stat plus access to swords dance so its not too bad. The last 3 shinies I've gotten have all been from SS, I was really hoping something in Reversal Mountain would shine next but I still have a few more days until New Years for something to shine there so fingers crossed! I have some ideas what to hunt for next on SS but I haven't decided yet, I'll update my sig when I've decided. Gratz on the Darumaka! Good luck to those still hunting.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Just got a Shiny Totodile :3 After 1,262 Softresets. First I did 1,152 Softresets on my Soulsilver, today I bought a Heartgold. Went dual SRing, and on soulsilver Shiny totodile came across :3

http://i46.*******.com/zmnix.jpg

I'm so happy right now, my first ever softreset shiny!

Shoutout to the people who witnessed my reaction on the shiny hunters chat:
    - Rovert, AquaRegisteel, TheMaster327 & Shiny_Hunter

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Hi guys =D.
    So busy over christmas, got no hunting done, so i didn't post, anyway, there were literally TONNES of shinies since my last post so congrats to dylz on totodile, city on exeggcute, lavaburst on cresselia and ESPECIALLY cocoa on oshawott, after so much time, you deserved it. There were loads more, so congratulations to everyone. I got back to shellder tonight which is now at 450 eggs, heres hoping i get a shiny soon and gl to all!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I really hated how I lost hunting time during the holidays, but oh well, I can get back to that darn Kyurem.

Credit goes to Dragonitor for this user bar.
    Current Shinies
    MM: "Tyrunt" "Noibat"
    Current MM Hunt: Klefki

RE: None
    FS: Bergmite
    Future FS: None planned atm

SR: Fennekin
    Future SR:
    CF:

Ready to start hunting!

For great emphasis(because no one seems to read this part):NONE OF MY SHINIES ARE FOR TRADE. I only hunt for my shinies at the moment.

My code for 3DS/XY: 2406-5350-1882

630 hatched eggs so far and no Shiny. I'll be hunting all night because I somehow got a feeling a shiny is gonna hatch tonight .

First things first, congrats on all the shinies lately! I haven't been on in a few days since Christmas and Paper Mario Sticker Star took up all my shiny hunting time, but I'm back to hatching my 330 Snover eggs now and then I've decided I will put it on hiatus because I'm desperate to start my Black 2 and Platinum Badge Quests, with SoulSilver coming a few months later. If I successfully complete all 3 Badge Quests I'll have 24 new shinies which will be nice! Maybe even 8 extra if I decide to continue the SS one into Kanto, but either way I plan to get Suicune when I get there! Sadly, I haven't been able to grab Black 2 yet because it's apparently more popular than White 2, but I should have it next week :)

I'm also going to start getting my Shiny Charm on W2 soon too, have a little under 200 Pokémon to get but I plan to breed as many possible in case I find a surprise shiny. I'll finish the National Dex before I start my Platinum BQ in case I need to get any Pokémon off of it. I'm super excited to get my beloved Porygon-Z though, the main reason I'm doing a Platinum BQ tbh...

Good luck on all your hunts guys, keep at it! I can't wait to finally be done hatching all these eggs.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

Man this damned pig hasn't shone in the three weeks I've been hunting for it. I'm starting to really get annoyed now... I hoping to get it by 2013 though.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Shiny Suicune on my Crystal Version after only 200 SR's! I was really excited and forgot to get the in battle pic, but I took one right after it was caught:

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/10qaudh.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Master Leo; 28th December 2012 at 6:52 AM.
    The Graceful Assassin

AW YEAH! SHINY MILTANK GET!
    Took me 3 nights and 355 Eggs! Plus, this is my first Shiny I've gotten using the Masuda Method! I feel so happy and accomplished!
    She has an Impish Nature AND has her Hidden Ability!

Onto the next!
    Last edited by EMP_Pinkie_Pie; 28th December 2012 at 8:49 AM.
    Pinkie's Current Team!

Pinkie's Shinies!
    RE: [as a Tympole] [as a Karrablast]
    Trade/Gift:
    MM: [355 Eggs] [86 Eggs] [103 Eggs]

Heart Gold FC: 3438 5754 3906 | White 2 FC: 1808 0069 2399

Shiny Hunt: [White] and [Fire Red] [via Soft Resetting]
    Previous: 103 Eggs
    On Hiatus: [1130] [570] [270]
    Next up: ???

Quote Originally Posted by EMP_Pinkie_Pie View Post
    AW YEAH! SHINY MILTANK GET!
    Took me 3 nights and 355 Eggs! Plus, this is my first Shiny I've gotten using the Masuda Method! I feel so happy and accomplished!
    She has an Impish Nature AND has her Hidden Ability!

Onto the next!
    You there, have epic taste in shinies. Miltank has to be one of my most favorite shinies ever and I also plan on MMing for it in the future but epic gratz to you!

I decided to hunt for shiny Grimer/Muk on Soul Silver cause I just love its shiny color and Muk is one of my fav's so hopefully it doesn't take too long and hopefully sync decides to work this time! Gratz on that amazing Suicune, Master Leo and good luck everyone.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

Congrats on that Miltank, and that Suicune! And the Darumaka, Exeggcute and Totodile. Good luck to everybody else still hunting!

Well, I'll probably get to 1500 eggs + by the end of the month. Chances for a shiny this month are slim, but you never know. I probably won't be doing a lot of intense hunting anymore until January - a new hunt always motivates me. I haven't been MMing for very long, but this is my longest hunt yet...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    You there, have epic taste in shinies. Miltank has to be one of my most favorite shinies ever and I also plan on MMing for it in the future but epic gratz to you!
    Thanks, man! There are alot of cool Shinies [see: Black Charizard/Rayquaza/Haxorus] and unique [see: Swoobat], but to me, there are very few Pokes that can pull off both cool AND unique, and Miltank is definitely one of those few.
    Pinkie's Current Team!

Pinkie's Shinies!
    RE: [as a Tympole] [as a Karrablast]
    Trade/Gift:
    MM: [355 Eggs] [86 Eggs] [103 Eggs]

Heart Gold FC: 3438 5754 3906 | White 2 FC: 1808 0069 2399

Shiny Hunt: [White] and [Fire Red] [via Soft Resetting]
    Previous: 103 Eggs
    On Hiatus: [1130] [570] [270]
    Next up: ???

Nice shinies guys.Congratz.^-^
    yesterday I broke my record with hatching 210 Eevee eggs.My hands went completely numb.>_<
    I so want to get a shiny Eevee before my exams start next week.
    BTW city of delusion,My jaw dropped at the sight of your shiny card.Could someone plz help me pick it up.XD
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Well, I dashed through White 2 in 3 days and had a blast.

Now, I have restarted my White 2, got an ID of 14999 and have started SRing for my first of my White 2 Badge Quest: Snivy!

The SRs are manageable fortunately. I am already at 24 SRs. Wish me luck!

Congrats all of you, and dylz on the Totodile of course. I will dual hunt later, but I may be getting a new game today...
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I decided to postpone the hunt on the shiny charm on my white 2, and getting all of the Johto Starters. I actually want a combined shiny team. 3 From the Johto Region, and 3 From the Sinnoh Region.

Johto: (Softreset)
    - Meganium
    - Typhlosion
    - Feraligatr

Sinnoh: (Chain)
    - Tyranitar (Chaining Larvitar on Diamond)
    - Ampharos (Chaining Mareep on Pearl)
    - Noctowl (Chaining Hoothoot on Platinum)

I want all of these Pokémon to be in regular Pokéballs, male & different TID's, but same OT trainer name :-D

This team gives me a big nostalgic feeling.

Gratz on all the recent shinies!
    As for me, About 11,500 RE (Total)
    And About 500 SR (1500 Starters) And nothing yet.

Currently at 660 Softresets, can't wait to get the thrill of another Shiny Starter randomly sparkles ^_^

Hey guys, do any of you know who makes shiny cards to show the shinies i've caught?

Edit: Don't worry I made my own on paint and it was pretty easy tbh
    Last edited by Jonny7197; 28th December 2012 at 3:41 PM.
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

Page 75 of 855 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast