Page 806 of 913 FirstFirst ... 706756796802803804805806807808809810816856906 ... LastLast
Results 20,126 to 20,150 of 22814

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Congrats to Blastonite on Carvanha, Ampharos_Spark on Noibat, searing light dragon on Dwebble and Skiddo and Froakie, Scrufox86 on Fletchling, Mijuwott on Lillipup, and everyone else on your shinies!

------------

500 REs and 400 SRs again today. So 12,200 REs for Scyther, 3,000 REs for Aron/Axew/Boldore, and 13,300 SRs for Ho-Oh.

We finally fired this one kid at work who’s been here less than a month but has missed like 4 shifts out of maybe 12 that he’s had. He was a no-call/no-show on the 4th, so I guess that was the final straw (Take a guess who he was friends with…I’d say it’s a miracle he’s even fired). Anyways, I decided to pick up his shift tomorrow night, so I’ll be working ~9:30-4 and 6-~10:30 tomorrow, so not much time for hunting. And I picked up his shift on Wednesday, so my only full day off will be Monday :x Probably not as much hunting this coming week as this past week, but oh well.

Good luck, everyone (especially markasdarkas, LullabyVullaby, Shadowkrow, ChaoticInverse, Roseheart95, Keane, Cyberra, and Lunafloon)!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 1,000 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 7,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 3,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Quote Originally Posted by Solfatara View Post
    Congratulations to:
    Cyberra on Spinarak (that looks so good! Are you going to evolve it?) and Elgyem
    I have evolved spinarak ^_^ Love shiny ariados' colors

O_o

Oy... ANOTHER early shiny. Was not expecting to find this. After only 401 eggs, I look down at my screen and see a blue-eyed moon staring back at me. I was starting to doze off while hatching, and believe me THIS woke me right up. He's named after the Japanese god of the moon.

In Y, I'm up to 130 eggs for riolu. Already I've found four 6IV males, which I'm storing for trading later. My Ledyba hunt is holding at 11,975 SRs; I was doing some more last night but the tree fruited on me.

Does anyone have a spare shiny stone they wouldn't mind parting with? I need one to evolve my shiny floette, but I'm having absolutely no luck at getting one from Psychic Inver or the games at the pokemon global link site.

Congrats to:     Spoiler:- Congrats:

So my friend who I gave that shiny female Noibat is over at my house for a few days. She was looking fora Goomy with good IVs so she could hatch a good Goomy to EV train or to hatch for shiny. So I had a 6 31IV Ditto and a Japanese 5 31IV Goomy and decided to hatch a good Goomy for her. Eventually I hatch one with all 6 stats having flawless 31 IVs. I gave her that Goomy and decided to hatch a 6 31IV one for myself. Then after like two eggs this hatched: It hatched as a male (Y u not Noibat?), has it's hidden ability of Goomy, has IVs of 31/31/31/7 *facepalm*/31/31 and a Modest nature. I have named him Salvo after the boss Salvo The Slime from Yoshi's Island. I could have also named him Sluggy after Sluggy The Unshaven another boss from Yoshi's Island who looks a bit more like Goomy. I was actually planning on hatching for a shiny one eventually so this was a nice surprise. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to train him since his Sp.Attack is so bad and he has a Modest nature. I feel bad for my friend though, she's hatching for a shiny Lapras and she's already done a ton of eggs so I can imagine she wishes her Lapras would hatch soon and as fast. More pictures: OT/ID, Summary, Egg Moves, Full 3DS, Pokemon-Amie, Video.

Good luck to everyone on your hunts and may the way of the sparkle lead to the shiny.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4253-3307
    PMD sprites and icon sprites edited by me and XY Shiny mega Ampharos animation is from PLDHnet

Congrats to everyone! I have not been able to connect to serebii forums in forever I do not know what is wrong with my internet. But I have some major updates(sadly none for my SS badge quest) but so far I've collected a lot of shinies.
    FS: Espurr(which is now Meowstic), Girafarig( a duplicate which is going to be sent to my brother.) Dewgong, Meditite(which is now a Medicham) Vivillon(another duplicate which is also be going to my brother polar form). And a duplicate of Larvesta.
    Horde hunting: Mareep, Zubat, Whismur, Nosepass and a duplicate of Roggenrola.

Hey guys can I ask if anyones had any luck looking for Shiny legendary birds because so far I don't think I've seen anything to suggest they aren't shiny locked?
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

An update on my Skarmory hunt.
    I finished hatching my 270 eggs, and hatched a total of 4 5IV shinies!
    None with correct spread, so I will continue harvesting more eggs, hunt is still young.
    Gonna put some up for trade, still looking for that pokéball pattern Vivillon

Good luck shiny hunters!
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

Congratulations to Blastonite on Carvanha, Ampharos_Spark on Noibat and Goomy, Blasting Toise on all those Pinsir, searing light dragon on Basculin, Remoraid, Dwebble, Skiddo and Froakie, Neji-and-Pidgeot on Lapras, Scrufox86 on Spearow, Nincada and Fletchling (and 1000th shiny!), Mijuwott on Lillipup, Royal_Qeca on Beartic, Cyberra on Lunatone, Iwanuq on Espurr, Girafarig, Dewgong, Meditite, Vivillion, Larvesta, Mareep, Zubat, Whismur, Nosepass and Roggenrola and eiger on those Skarmory!

Thanks to Cpchris for the luck, as always

Didn't hunt as much as I wanted to, yesterday, which I guess happens quite a lot for me Now reached 19,668 SRs on Route 32, and still chugging along.

In other news, in four hours I will find out whether I've gotten into the university I wanted to go to...

Good luck to everyone hunting!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Congrats to: Spawty on Ekans, Rotom, Mienfoo, Taillow and Gulpin, Crimson Penguin on Sudowoodo and Piplup, ShinyMisty on Diglett (though I'm sorry it's on a nuzlocke!), DarkOverlord777 on Miltank, ShotgunSurgeon on Skrelp and Chimchar, Growlie19 on Frogadier and Ponyta, Blastonite on Carvanha x3, Zangoose, Numel and Torkoal, Absolutely Absol on Smeargle and Honedge, Storm_Dragoon on Spearow, Tentacool and Sableye, CpChris on Growlithe, Keyblade_cub on Aron, varanus_komodoensis on Anorith, Vanillite, Skorupi and Gulpin, Cyberra on Lunatone, Elgyem, Spinarak and Honedge, rovert on Turtwig x3, maldoror on Xatu, Volbeat, Mienshao, Croagunk, Shuckle, Hoothoot and Boldore, Misjie on Eevee, Keovix on Articuno, King Wulfharth on Tropius, Terra Force on Regice, Y-Pestis on Meditite, Drakonekoshi on Sandshrew, Creeper on Corsola, AMV3021 on Helioptile, The Prince Of May on Marill, Winter02 on Tangela and Petilil, Shine on Weedle and Throh, Tigurtz on Clefairy, BritishLanguage on Ariados, ThunderKnightSilver on Totodile, Stickit2themon on Seviper, Blasting Toise on Pinsir x5, Slowpoke x7 and Skiddo, Mijuwott on Lillipup and Oshawott, professorj on Graveler, Shido- on Dragalge, Shellder, Qwilfish and Skrelp x2, julabard on Smeargle, blasian amtrax on Absol, Venipede x3, Psyduck, Wingull x3, Mareep, Nidoran and Stunky, xKatie0391 on Chikorita, SurrealistSmeargle on Treecko, JohnNiles on Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Metang, Machoke, Altaria, Mareep and Heatran, bidoofdude on Duosion, eiger on Skarmory x2, Ampharos_Spark on Goomy and Noibat, searing light dragon on Basculin, Remoraid, Dwebble, Skiddo and Froakie, Neji-and-Pidgeot on Lapras, Scrufox86 on Spearow, Nincada and Fletchling, Royal_Qeca on Beartic, Iwanuq on Espurr, Girafarig, Dewgong, Meditite, Vivillon, Larvesta, Mareep, Zubat, Whismur, Nosepass and Roggenrola, and to anyone I missed!

And a special congrats to Shy on Torchic and then to HGaddict on Treecko - it's so good to see both of your dedication pay off!

Thank you Shadowkrow, Misjie and CpChris for the good luck!
    And thank you Roseheart95 for your kindness.

I'm now at 13,037 SRs for Cranidos. I've not hunted for over a week now, and I'm hoping to get back into it for this week since I'm away and unable to hunt the following week. I've got two concerts this week plus a college visit which will get in my way - but otherwise, I'm good to go. It's been another bad week life-wise, but I'm hoping things will get better since I'm due a good one!

Good luck everybody, especially CpChris, Roseheart95, Solfatara, ChaoticInverse and Cyberra with your hunts.
    once again, i'm in trouble with my only friend, she is papering the window panes,
    she is putting on a smile, living in a glasshouse

On Hold
    Cranidos: 19,001 Soft Resets, Platinum
    Surskit: 3,100 Encounters, Platinum
    Current Hunts
    Eterna Forest: 250 Encounters, Diamond (Phase 5)
    Registeel: 360 Soft Resets, Platinum

Latest Shiny

36,336 Encounters, 26.11.14

Recently caught a shiny Hondour in Pokemon X while I was working on evolving my Rattata. I did not notice the sparkles since I was half asleep at the time, but thankfully I did notice it having a different colour from the Hondour I usually encounter.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Thanks to keane and roseheart95, i got another horde shiny! swablu, at the moment I am doing IV Breeding, (never done them) with my Marill I've managed to get a 5 iv Marill

I've had some luck the last few days. Yesterday I found a shiny Petlil on White 2. This morning, I found another shiny Crogunk on route 7 on Y. Yesterday, I found a shiny Hoppip in a RE horde also on route 7. That's three shiny charm odds REs in two days, all duplicates.

On Friday, I went into a normal FS looking to steal lucky eggs from Chansey. First encounter, shiny Dunsparce!

Congrats to all on your shinies and good luck to those still hunting.
    Pre- Y Shinies:

SR -

MM -

RE -

Gift/Event -

Trade -

That...made me smile...for some reason.

Spoiler:- Congratulations to:

After 9912 SR's Zapdos shone! This hunt went over the odds but I'm happy it appeared before the 10k SR's. Zapdos shone in FR, Marowak went first and used False Swipe then Exeggutor used Sleep Powder, after around 20 tries Zapdos was caught with an Ultra Ball.

Zapdos has Mild nature and these are it's IV's:
    HP 4 - 5
    Attack 14 - 15
    Defense x0.9 28 - 29
    Spec. Attack x1.1 4 - 5
    Spec. Defense 20 - 21
    Speed 8 - 9

IV's could be better, now it's time to hunt Moltres, just like Articuno and Zapdos, I'll be SR in FR, HG and 2 SS games.

Good luck to everyone on your current hunts!

I gave up on the post game bq, it just didn't interest me. I'm hatching aligns eggs while training my helioptile. And on my lucky route 5 I found a Gulpin. I had another one so this one will just sit in my box forever.
    And this post took 10x longer to write than usual because my laptop has problems and I'm using my iPod -_-
    Any ways good luck/congrats to all
    Last edited by maskofsanity1998; 8th July 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    All pink shiny team 5/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon:
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

So, nothing too new to report. On the long car ride my 3DS died, so I decided to just start my Mareep hunt then and there on my old DS Lite. I'm up too a little under 300 RE's I think. I've been focusing more on my Ralts hunt however, and i'm guessing i'm a little under 300 eggs now as well.

Does anyone know if it's possible to SR Raikou or Entei on Heart Gold? What I want to do with them is go onto the Route they currently are, save, and then just encounter them and SR until I eventually find a shiny. If possible, I also plan on using a Smeargle with a particular moveset to keep them from escaping.

Anyways, congrats on your recent shinies everyone, and good luck on your hunts as well!
    Last edited by ThunderKnightSilver; 6th July 2014 at 9:56 PM.
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Why... ♀ - Scare RE

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

Congratz to JohnNiles on Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Skarmory, Ralts, Mime Jr., Altaria, and Heatran, bidoofdude on Duosion, eiger on Skarmory, Blastonite on Carvanha, Ampharos_Spark on Noibat and Goomy, searing light dragon on Dwebble and Skiddo and Froakie, Scrufox86 on Fletchling, Mijuwott on Lillipup, Iwanuq on Espurr, Girafarig, Dewgong, Meditite, Vivillion, Larvesta, Mareep, Zubat, Whismur, Nosepass and Roggenrola, Tsukuyomi on Hondour, Keovix on Zapdos and anyone else I might have missed! ^^

I did another 100 SR's for Snivy today which brings me to a total of 900 SRs. Nothing new yet but I'm not expecting much this early. I just hope that I won't accidentally pick Tepig. Makes me nervous when it happens. Already happened once though.

Anyways, Good luck on your hunts everyone! ^^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKnightSilver View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to SR Raikou or Entei on Heart Gold? What I want to do with them is go onto the Route they currently are, save, and then just encounter them and SR until I eventually find a shiny. If possible, I also plan on using a Smeargle with a particular moveset to keep them from escaping.
    To SR for Entei/Raikou, you have to save in the tower just before releasing them. Then hunt them down to check if they are shiny, and if they arent, you reset to release them again. Wether or not they are shiny is determined when you release them. Its a taxing hunt as sometimes they will just not show themselves where you want them, but theyre awesome shinies for sure!

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    To SR for Entei/Raikou, you have to save in the tower just before releasing them. Then hunt them down to check if they are shiny, and if they arent, you reset to release them again. Wether or not they are shiny is determined when you release them. Its a taxing hunt as sometimes they will just not show themselves where you want them, but theyre awesome shinies for sure!
    Man makes a solid point. I should probably mention that if you knock them out it resets their IV's and thus the chance of them appearing shiny if you've already saved the game after encountering them the first time. So there's always a second chance.

Double hunting weedle on my leafgreen and firered. Just got 100 re's.
    SHINIES:
    LEAFGREEN TEAM:
    FIRERED TEAM:
    NEW SAPPHIRE TEAM:
    NEW EMERALD TEAM:
    EV TRAINED:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOOBER

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi Dude View Post
    Double hunting weedle on my leafgreen and firered. Just got 100 re's.
    Weedle was the first shiny I ever got in Pokemon Gold. Keep up the hunt buddy I'm sure you'll get it in the end. BTW in regards to your signature correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the only shiny unknown available Unown I and V?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    Weedle was the first shiny I ever got in Pokemon Gold. Keep up the hunt buddy I'm sure you'll get it in the end. BTW in regards to your signature correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the only shiny unknown available Unown I and V?
    In generation 2 was when that was the case, as letter and shinyness were both determined by IVs

Other terms: about 160 eggs for zangoose. I hope Luster shines soon :P

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

I was so happy last night since while I was helping someone with their FS, I found a Shiniy Skarmory, which was my first Shiny encounter in Y. I caught it and I'm saving it for OR/AS. Anyway, I also did more random encounters for Shinies on Y this morning and hatched 22 eggs for my Electrike MM hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    That's only in gen 2 when a pokemon's shininess was determined by its DVs. Now that shininess is determined by personality value, any unown can be shiny.
    SHINIES:
    LEAFGREEN TEAM:
    FIRERED TEAM:
    NEW SAPPHIRE TEAM:
    NEW EMERALD TEAM:
    EV TRAINED:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOOBER

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi Dude View Post
    That's only in gen 2 when a pokemon's shininess was determined by its DVs. Now that shininess is determined by personality value, any unown can be shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    In generation 2 was when that was the case, as letter and shinyness were both determined by IVs

Other terms: about 160 eggs for zangoose. I hope Luster shines soon :P

Ah right I see! Thanks guys most appreciated. I'm starting my Shiny hunt for a shiny Beldum...this could take a while XD.

Annoying bug... I found another shaking tree in my berry patch and started SRing it. Currently I'm at 13,200 SRs for that slagging ledyba, and I swear every one I encounter is redder than the last one was >.< I think only pure stubbornness is keeping me from just going and breeding the damn thing now.

In Black 2, I am two boxes away from finishing egg collection for corsola round 1. After I hatch a blue corsola, I'm going after aron.

Page 806 of 913 FirstFirst ... 706756796802803804805806807808809810816856906 ... LastLast