Page 96 of 947 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 23658

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    Guys!!! I can't believe I found it at last!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/9011/inbattle.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3018/summaryx.jpg

This was the first hunt I ever started on Black 2, way back on December 2nd actually. I've been SRing on and off since then, because SRing isn't really my thing. It took 2305 SRs, so I didn't end up going over the odds w/ the shiny charm! And I just had to get the in-battle pic with my shiny Gardevoir, cuz they look so great together=P the synch didn't work but oh well!

Congrats on the Pachirisu, Tranquill, Turtwig, Groudon (special congrats on Groudon, that's awesome), and any others that I might have missed! Gl to everyone on their hunts!
    I hate you XD
    I'm also SR-ing for Cresselia and I also use a Gardevoir for my synchronizer......

Congrats for finally getting the Cresselia, anyway
    Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hello everyone!! Congrats and good luck to everyone this year. I'm new to hunting for shinies, and I have a small question. I've begun SRing for a Chikorita in HG, I'm not really interested in shiny Totodiles or Cyndaquils, is it still worth checking them while SRing? I have been so far, just curious for input (' v ')

私は愛していますトウコ♥メイとセレナ♥サナ!!
    i love touko/mei and serena/sana!!

Spoiler:- Shinies:

@geag-a: I would check them always. If you get a Cyndaquil or Totodile then you can trade it to another game and resume the hunt for Chikorita.

I've kinda slowed up on my BQ on Leafgreen, but I did about 600 RE's today bringing my total to 6,000 total RE's so far. Hopefully I get shiny #2 soon .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I can't believe it. I was on my way to fight N in his castle, and then boom shiny Zweilous . It has a nice nature too! (timid)
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    @geag-a: I would check them always. If you get a Cyndaquil or Totodile then you can trade it to another game and resume the hunt for Chikorita.
    That's what I was going for, I suppose I wanted to know that it wasn't a waste to do so. Thank you for the advice!

Currently on 332 SRs (` w `)

私は愛していますトウコ♥メイとセレナ♥サナ!!
    i love touko/mei and serena/sana!!

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Sooo insanely jealous of all the new shiny legendaries.

Fell just shy of 1200 eggs hatched for Munchlax. I am really hating the 10k step hatch count. Watching the Time Played counter creep closer to 500 hours, at least half of it spent on collecting and hatching eggs. -_-

OH MY DAYS. Only 45 eggs after my first time using MM, look what hatched!

http://i47.*******.com/dcpn2q.jpg

My own little shiny Tynamo!! =D

So very pleased that my first shiny hunt went this well. 45 eggs - I still can't get over it! Next time I think I'll pick a shiny which is more different to the normal colours in pre-evolved form though!
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

yeah congrats

Wow, lots of new shinies since I last posted. Congrats to Chachi on the Rayquaza, YNCRN on the Zorua, Cocoa on the Turtwig, Scot on the Pichu, Ambri on the Groudon, Penguin on the Tranquil, Lyra on the Pachirisu, Pokemaster on the Cresselia, Jirachi on the Zweilous and Ben on the shiny Tynamo.

And guess what? ... I have another new shiny to report: a shiny Tympole! ^_^

I'd been wanting to breed for one for a while now, and yesterday morning I finally found a female one in the Dream World, so I could get my breeding plan underway. And after only 28 eggs in Black 2 (plus the 30 or so eggs in my Japanese Black while breeding for a Japanese female, but those had 1/8192 odds, so I'm not adding them to the total) it hatched this morning!

Here's a picture: Shiny Tympole - he's male, Modest and has his DW ability water absorb

And I took a picture of the Shiny Riolu that I hatched the other day.

I'm not sure if I'll be hunting anything in Black 2 for a little while. I'd really like to breed for a dream world shiny Solosis; but once again, I have to find one in the dream world first (all the Duosion I've found so far have been male >.> )

As for my other hunts I'm at 3110 soft resets for shiny Thundurus, just over 3100 encounters in my White 2 badge quest.

... and 26,000 encounters in my seemingly endless hunt in my Heart Gold badge quest. >_< I just wish something would shine already! Even if it's a 2nd shiny Pidgey, and not the shiny Growlithe/Stantler that I want - I just want to move on! XD

Good luck everybody.
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 15th January 2013 at 12:09 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Wow so many shinies since I last posted o_o! Gratz on them all especially Turtwig, Zorua, Rayquaza and Tympole! Hopefully some of that luck comes my way!

I've now hatched about 1650 eggs for Tyrogue and I'm definitely noticing that I'm getting eggs more often thanks to the Oval Charm so that's great. I'm also on day 5 for Landorus, hoping that when it shines my sync works for once! Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

I want to hunt But I have 2 exams tomorrow:'(
    Congratz everyone.I tried to write all the names but there are so many.^-^;
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Snuck my DS to school today for some hunting, some dude noticed and told me I shouldn't 'ave brought it in. Somehow I got him to forget about it.

I've decided the nicknames I'd give my BQ target. Turtwig. But I shouldn't expect it like *snaps fingers*.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone on any new shinys.

I hope Turtwig will be a male, I wanna call it "Twiggy", but worstcase-scenario and it's a female, "Fluttershy".
    Last edited by supersmew; 15th January 2013 at 5:32 PM. Reason: I derp'd hooves.

Saaatoshi!

So how do you get shiny legendaries?

Go up to them, save before, go into battle, quit, and rinse and repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Snuck my DS to school today for some hunting, some dude noticed and told me I shouldn't 'ave brought it in. Somehow I got him to forget about it.

I've decided the nicknames I'd give my BQ target. Turtwig. But I shouldn't expect it like *snaps fingers*.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone on any new shinys.

I hope Turtwig will be a male, I wanna call it "Twiggy", but worstcase-scenario and it's a female, "Fluttershy".
    Twiggy was the name of a female model, so you could still call it that

Congratulations on all the recent shinies, everybody! Up to 529 on my Azurill hunt and nothing...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I hate you XD
    I'm also SR-ing for Cresselia and I also use a Gardevoir for my synchronizer......

Congrats for finally getting the Cresselia, anyway
    Hopefully I'll get mine soon.
    Yeah i was so shocked when I finally found it! Thanks for the congrats- I hope you get yours soon too

As for my next hunt, I think I'll be resuming my search in Lostlorn Forest for any shiny I might find there. I'm also thinking about SRing for a shiny Kyurem...

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    Guys!!! I can't believe I found it at last!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/9011/inbattle.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3018/summaryx.jpg

This was the first hunt I ever started on Black 2, way back on December 2nd actually. I've been SRing on and off since then, because SRing isn't really my thing. It took 2305 SRs, so I didn't end up going over the odds w/ the shiny charm! And I just had to get the in-battle pic with my shiny Gardevoir, cuz they look so great together=P the synch didn't work but oh well!

Congrats on the Pachirisu, Tranquill, Turtwig, Groudon (special congrats on Groudon, that's awesome), and any others that I might have missed! Gl to everyone on their hunts!
    Congratiez on the recent shinies~! I'm hoping something will shine for me aswell this time around while MMing lol x3 Congratz on Cresselia, I named mine the same thing actually minus the smily face! I got mine on X-mas xD Again congratz to everone and GL~*

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

So, I've been shiny hunting for a Magnemite in Black 2 in the Virbank Complex, and havent had much luck as of yet. I found a shiny Patrat in the process though, so it's all good. Congrats on all the shinies guys and gals! And Good Luck on all your hunts!

Loads of new shiny pokes over the past couple of days! Congrats everyone ^.^ For those of you with long hunts keep at it and don’t give up! As for me I am now working on a shiny Larvesta. I have wanted this poke since Gen V came out so I am really excited to get this hunt going. The only downside to this hunt is the 10,000 steps it takes to hatch :/ This hunt might take me a while which is okay because I have been really lucky with my last 3 MM hunts. Take it easy everyone, until next time ^.^
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

I did 350 encounters on Sunday, and then on Monday ended up working a couple hours later for a late co worker so I was there from 11-8, so I didn't hunt at all yesterday. Today I woke up late (10:30), did a thing of laundry, and was lookin at some other stuff, and right as I had both my games on ready to hunt, my sister came for a visit today, so I'll probably be hanging with her for most of the day...I guess we're going to a few store, so I might hunt on SS during the drive.

What I really wanted to say though is congrats on all the shinies! I haven't posted in a few days, and I've seen a lot lately, including quite a few really short hunts! And I'm especially jealous of that shiny Zweilous! I've considered him as a future hunt (certainly not one anytime soon though), but he seems like a harder one to find as an RE hunt. Lucky you!

Good luck everyone
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Well, last night I welcomed into the world Hornet, my shiny Riolu. Adament nature. He is now a level 65 Lucario with a solid moveset and EVs focusing on Attack and Speed. Here's hoping for many successful battles for the new team member!
    Now to decide who is next . . .

Congratz on all the recent shinies!!!!!!

well I bought White 2 today and started it so I could get some version exclusive pokemon for my B2 to complete the Nat. dex and get a shiny charm.

and maybe I get a shiny on this journey :P

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and new to shiny hunting!
    The only shiny I've ever seen was a shiny tentacool in my FireRed version, haha. I've decided to go about hunting for a shiny Mareep in Floccesy Ranch.
    Hopefully my very first hunt goes okay.

Community Hunt Complete!!! After many attempts over today and yesterday I was finally successful in catching a shiny Budew. It is male and it has a lonely nature. Its very finicky. Ability is Natural Cure. Photo 150.jpg
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014
    6. Ralts-December 22nd 2014
    7. Taillow- Dec 24th 2014
    8. Buneary- Dec 26th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Congrats to all those who have obtained a shiny since my last post. I think that was about a week ago. I have no news of a new shiny for me since my last post. So far I have been unsuccessful in my attempt to reclaim Cobalion on my Black (approx 3,200SR's) and in obtaining Latios on my Black 2 (approx 5,700 SR's with SC). I've now put both those hunts on hold whilst I do some MMing on those games. I'm also still looking for my 4th BQ on my HG.
    I recently completed W2 and obtained the keys which I sent to my B2 and then I restarted my W2 yesterday to do the BQ I originally planned to do. I decided against SRing for a starter and am now REing for my first BQ shiny in Floccesy Ranch, I'm at 1,395 encounters so far. I'm predicting my shiny will appear between 5,500 and 6,000.
    I also restarted my White and am SRing Tepig on that. At the moment I also plan to make this game a BQ. My other main hunt at the moment is on my Diamond and Platinum in eterna forest. I'm dual hunting there in the hopes of a budew for the CH. Hopefully something will shine on one of my games soon. Good luck to everyone on their hunts.
    View my shiny pokemon captures and evolutions

3DS FC: 1719-4184-2436 PM or VM me with yours
    Friend Safari: Water: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
    Looking for Normal: Ditto Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Spiritomb Ground: Phanpy Steel: Metang, Excadrill

Heart Gold BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
    Y BQ #1 Chespin #2 Magikarp #3 Golett
    White 2 BQ #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Completed 23rd June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    So how do you get shiny legendaries?

Go up to them, save before, go into battle, quit, and rinse and repeat?
    Eh, anybody?

Page 96 of 947 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast