Page 97 of 914 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 22845

Thread: Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Congratiez on the recent shinies~! I'm hoping something will shine for me aswell this time around while MMing lol x3 Congratz on Cresselia, I named mine the same thing actually minus the smily face! I got mine on X-mas xD Again congratz to everone and GL~*
    Oh really? I thought I came up with the name myself, but now that I think about it I realize that I've seen the name before... It's a great name, hope you don't mind that I used it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Eh, anybody?
    Yep, that's pretty much all you have do to get shiny legendaries. Save in front of it, start the battle, if it's not shiny then soft reset the game and try again! Keep in mind that Zekrom and Reshiram can't be shiny.

OT: I'm really stunned right now, because I already found another shiny! A nice Cottonee from Lostlorn Forest after only 703 random encounters! This shiny charm is really awesome lately=D

EDIT: I just had to say this, because it's so crazy.... So awhile back my little brother saw me trying to hatch a shiny Charmander and he wanted to try, too. Today I gave him my extra Japanese Ditto to MM with and told him that it might be a long time before he ever found a shiny Charmander..... and he found one after hatching six eggs O.o Needless to say he was really happy.
    Last edited by pokemaster13; 16th January 2013 at 3:08 AM.

HeartGold Badge Quest

Current Hunts

I'm kinda surprised I managed to find three shinies on the same file (without the shiny charm)... usually I only get one and that will be it until I start over.
    If I manage to put an effort and get the charm, I'm wondering what my luck would be like.

I've switched my hunts, decided to do some MM.
    That's usually how it went with my last shinies...
    I encounter them, then I MM them, then repeat.
    Well at least on my W2 anyway.

Black 2's being difficult with me.

I've started a MM hunt in W2. I'm hoping for a shiny modest roselia. Hopefully it shines soon
    Last edited by rovert; 16th January 2013 at 3:55 AM.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Congrats everybody on your recent shinies!

Made a bit of progress today, getting up to 2960 REs above Union Cave, and I should be at 3,000 by the time I go to sleep. Slowly progress is better than no progress I suppose.

But anyways, good luck to all of you on your hunting!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

The deino hatching is still ongoing. I got a female dream world dratini through the GTS, though, so I'll be able to work on shiny dratini eventually as well.

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on for a while but I was browsing the thread at the start of the year, and seeing everyone get amazing shinies and so many of them, I thought Id pick up my hunt again.

Well, last night, after 1054 eggs, my second shiny Squirtle appeared!

So now theres just one last Squirtle and I will have all 9 of the Kanto starters and their evos.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts and hang in there.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Does anyone know if the kyurem you can find at the giant chasm in B/W2 can be shiny? I was going to start hunting for it today but I didn't know if it was like Zekrom and Reshiram and I didn't know where else to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Does anyone know if the kyurem you can find at the giant chasm in B/W2 can be shiny? I was going to start hunting for it today but I didn't know if it was like Zekrom and Reshiram and I didn't know where else to ask...
    Yes, it can be shiny the second time you encounter it. And indeed the first time, but who wants an uncatchable shiny?!

9,700 for Ducklett now... nearly 10k...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Yes, it can be shiny the second time you encounter it. And indeed the first time, but who wants an uncatchable shiny?!

9,700 for Ducklett now... nearly 10k...
    Okay thanks going to start now!
    Good luck with ducklett!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post
    Oh really? I thought I came up with the name myself, but now that I think about it I realize that I've seen the name before... It's a great name, hope you don't mind that I used it!

Yep, that's pretty much all you have do to get shiny legendaries. Save in front of it, start the battle, if it's not shiny then soft reset the game and try again! Keep in mind that Zekrom and Reshiram can't be shiny.

OT: I'm really stunned right now, because I already found another shiny! A nice Cottonee from Lostlorn Forest after only 703 random encounters! This shiny charm is really awesome lately=D

EDIT: I just had to say this, because it's so crazy.... So awhile back my little brother saw me trying to hatch a shiny Charmander and he wanted to try, too. Today I gave him my extra Japanese Ditto to MM with and told him that it might be a long time before he ever found a shiny Charmander..... and he found one after hatching six eggs O.o Needless to say he was really happy.
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster13 View Post

I'm honored you're using the name. Thank you and Congratiez on Charmander and Cottonee to both of you~*

I'm still SRing in HG#2, SS#2, and SS#3 for a shiny starter I'm not keeping track, but I'm hoping for a Chikorita or Cyndaquil to shine, but I'll take anything to end this nearly 1 month drought lol

Congratiez on the other recent shinies, and GL everybody~!

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    I'm honored you're using the name. Thank you and Congratiez on Charmander and Cottonee to both of you~*

I'm still SRing in HG#2, SS#2, and SS#3 for a shiny starter I'm not keeping track, but I'm hoping for a Chikorita or Cyndaquil to shine, but I'll take anything to end this nearly 1 month drought lol

Congratiez on the other recent shinies, and GL everybody~!
    Hope you get your shinies soon! Decided to go for kyurem as I may be able to use multiple DS's (?) and that will make it a bit easier to hunt.
    Good luck to everyone!

Ohhh yes! After only 5 days of SRing shiny Landorus appears!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psd6854728.jpg

I was not expecting it to shine this soon but then I became a little nervous because I didn't know if my Adamant sync worked. So I sent in Breloom, put it to sleep and then false swiped it down to 1 Hp. After only 4 Ultra balls it was mine! Now was time to check its nature... I was definitely going to SR over it if it didn't have the right nature but to my surprise it was Adamant!! GOML@!# YASS! Lol, really happy I didn't have to keep hunting for it. So now I'm not sure where to hunt next but I have a few ideas..

Magnet Pull for shiny Mawile in Challengers Cave. Woobat or Sableye would be nice too.
    Magnet Pull for Shiny Bronzong in Abundant Shrine.. pretty risky since I already have 4 shinies in this area.
    Fish at route 4 for shiny Krabby, Clampearl or Luvdisc
    White Forest, not sure what Pokemon will be there until I fill it up.

So what should I go with!? And my hunt for Tyrogue is closing in on 2000 eggs! >.< Really hope it doesn't take too much longer. Gratz on the shinies lately and good luck everyone, especially TheMaster327 on that Ducklett!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Tornadus. (SR)

After hunting for shiny magby, I still haven't find him. I just found a Docile Shiny Growlithe... =\ I might stop trying for shiny Magby. it's only a CH anyway. Before I continue to get the shiny charm on my white, I want 30 shiny pokémon in my box.

Oh right I did 702 RE's for the growlithe.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Well I have a real good hour before school since it was delayed. I'm feeling lucky today guys! Today marks week nine I'm pretty sure.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Success!

After 491 eggs, a shiny female Ducklett hatched! Thanks to the Power Lens and Everstone, she is Rash natured and has 31 IVs in Special Attack. I was hoping for it to have Hydration as its ability, but it has Keen Eye instead. I'm happy regardless, as I figured having the nature, characteristic, and ability all correct was a longshot when I began the hunt.

Congratulations on the Growlithe, Landorus, Squirtle, and anything else I might have missed. Best of luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by ZombifiedHorror1031; 16th January 2013 at 3:21 PM.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Congrats on the Squirtle, Landorus, Growlithe, Ducklett and anyone else I've missed!

I'm up to either 5220 or 5320 in my hunt.....unfortunately my phone has broken and taken my notes with it and I can't remember which number I'm on....I guess unless I remember I'll just have to go with 5270 as it's in the middle....I don't really like saying it unless I'm sure though..... :/

Also, I accientally ran from a Pokemon without looking at and now I'm wondering 'what if that was the Shiny Pokemon?!' Argh, it's gonna bother me for ages..... >.<

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

^Don't worry doodlecloud, it has happened to me a lot when running from Abra and Bidoof in my last completed hunt. They were irritating...

In other news, schoolwork has clamped my backside. But I did get some time just now to get my shiny card finally finished! I like it, pile of balls and Fantina with a shiny Shedinja...me likes it.

Showing off aside, I hit 1,150 REs not too long ago, but anything before 4,000 would be great. Congrats to everyone on the shinies, especially Landorus CoD! I rarely see people get that shiny, so credits to you for grabbing one.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I've done another 100 SRs for Volcarona today.The 150 stored Eevee eggs are distracting me though.I might pause SRing(actually HRing,lol) to hatch them.^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hi guys, congrats on all shinies since my last post! gotta get away from everything in life and back to shiny hunting =D. My luck with getting an azurill or tyrogue of gts, not cheap =(. Anyway, i have decided to persevere with shellder which is round 1000 eggs (have a tally of them) so im motivated and ready again, congrats and gl!!!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I've caught a random shiny Boldore a few days ago. That makes it 2 random shinies in 1 month.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

After some serious 'theory-mon'-ing earlier, I've decided that I want to get a shiny Kingdra and Togekiss to go with my shiny Eelektross - there are probably better team options, but I've always wanted a Togekiss. But I don't have a Togepi, Togetic or Togekiss on Black 2 at present, so for simplicity's sake am trying to get a shiny Kingdra first!

It's taken all day to set up a Horsea with good IVs to go with my Seadra I got off GTS (which just happened to have 31 IV in HP and SpDef, wahey), so it's just a matter of gathering and hatching now. I'll assume it's gonna take longer than 45 eggs this time though!

You lot seem to be finding loads of shinies through random encounters; I haven't found shinies randomly at a consistent rate like that ever! =P
    Most recent shiny:

Sylveon!
    (MM! ~1800 eggs...)

Next Target...

(Dream Ball Eevee & Vullaby, MM)
        Spoiler:- Y Shiny Card:

WOOH. Got the shiny charm, going to finally hunt for Latias after 7 years. Good luck everyone!

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Have any of you fished for a shiny and actually got them? I want to know how long that took you guys.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Have any of you fished for a shiny and actually got them? I want to know how long that took you guys.
    I have never tried that actually but I think it might be a cool CH in the future, to hunt pokemon that you can only get with fishing

Page 97 of 914 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast