Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeForce

Woohoo! Thank u lots!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Woohoo! Thank u lots!
    Oops, I never welcomed you. XD
    Welcome to the clan! Hope you have fun and good luck battling!

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Username: Chapter of Charizard
    Battle Style (PO/Wi-Fi/Both): Ummm... what does PO stand for? I thin wi-fi, if that's random matchup
    Why do you want to join our clan: I am interested in competitive battle, love gengar and scizor, and hope to become an assisting artist here.
    Wich division would you like to join (Blue/Red/Yellow): Yellow. Is there a difference, or is it just kinda, random? like are there strength lvls involved?

BTW, U can PM the info of this form and i can refill it in a better way, cuase its kinda, sloppy.

@Savanny, I will send u some samples of a banner i will make
    welcome to the clan ^^
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Morning all of you rays of sunshine~
    I have a new team ready for testing, if anyone wants to battle me today. No guarantees I'll be good though, this is a test after all. XD

| currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Username: TheLooker
    Battle Style (PO/Wi-Fi/Both): WiFi
    Why do you want to join our clan: Just decided I wanted to be in a clan, to use my breeding for something I guess.
    Wich division would you like to join (Blue/Red/Yellow): Red, or where ever I fit in at.
    3DS FC: 5026.5812.2789
    Shiny Tyrunt: 20 eggs
    MM Hunting: Froakie - 30 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by TheLooker View Post
    Why do you want to join our clan: Just decided I wanted to be in a clan, to use my breeding for something I guess.
    Wich division would you like to join (Blue/Red/Yellow): Red, or where ever I fit in at.
    Accepted!
    Welcome to the clan!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

Welcome to the clan! ^-^

Thanks, I was wondering how do I sign up for clan breeding?

Thanks, I was wondering how do I sign up for clan breeding?
    You know about eggmoves?
    And can offer some of them?
    You can breed Pokemons, etc?
    Maybe even some IVstuff?
    Stuff like that you need to know.
    Just show me that you're suitable for it and stuff.

Okay im not sure about specific IV breeding yet but Im pretty sure i got the egg moves and things down. Im currently working on learning RNG Breeding which allows me to breed legit shiny and perfect IV'ed pokemon.

Okay im not sure about specific IV breeding yet but Im pretty sure i got the egg moves and things down. Im currently working on learning RNG Breeding which allows me to breed legit shiny and perfect IV'ed pokemon.
    That's cool!
    Okay, I'm interested, accepted.

Lost against wecondo AGAIN. *facedesk*

o.O anyone care to battle me?

Would you consider to breed me a shiny Charmander with modest nature? I'll battle you for it if you want.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Hey Savany! I have an awesome idea for a banner in mind do you think you could do it for me?

Image(s): Milotic and Dragonair wrapped around the Johto Gym Leader Clair.
    Text: Majesty and Strength
    Colors: This is kindof the strange part of the request. Instead of the normal colors for milotic, dragonair, and clair could you do them in only black and white? Like have milotic's tail be black and her underbody white and give Clair black clothes and such? I think that would look really awesome!
    Other (anything special not mentioned above): I'm not sure about the background but I was thinking something like a white or black pool of water or something. Do you have any ideas?

Alex White: 4986 2073 6140
    Alex White 2: 3483 0373 0109
    3DS FC: 0318-7221-3321
    Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    Would you consider to breed me a shiny Charmander with modest nature? I'll battle you for it if you want.
    I don't know how to RNG breed yet im in the process of learning it, but I can breed you a regular Charmander Modest nature...any egg moves?

Oh my Pokemon White 1 FC is: 2624 0343 7735

Quote Originally Posted by beetredknob View Post
    Hey Savany! I have an awesome idea for a banner in mind do you think you could do it for me?

Image(s): Milotic and Dragonair wrapped around the Johto Gym Leader Clair.
    Text: Majesty and Strength
    Colors: This is kindof the strange part of the request. Instead of the normal colors for milotic, dragonair, and clair could you do them in only black and white? Like have milotic's tail be black and her underbody white and give Clair black clothes and such? I think that would look really awesome!
    Other (anything special not mentioned above): I'm not sure about the background but I was thinking something like a white or black pool of water or something. Do you have any ideas?
    I don't think I'm good enough to make a banner like this... I don't know how to recolor certain parts of images, only an entire image...

I don't know how to RNG breed yet im in the process of learning it, but I can breed you a regular Charmander Modest nature...any egg moves?

Oh my Pokemon White 1 FC is: 2624 0343 7735
    Sorry i already have a good lv.100 Charizard with modest nature. And 302 sp.attack too so, no thank you. But i still wanna battle you.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    I don't think I'm good enough to make a banner like this... I don't know how to recolor certain parts of images, only an entire image...
    Lol alrighty. Sorry for the elaborate request. I'm not very well versed on how to make a banner or what goes into it. But thank you for getting back to me so quickly : )

Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

Lol alrighty. Sorry for the elaborate request. I'm not very well versed on how to make a banner or what goes into it. But thank you for getting back to me so quickly : )
    I mean, I could try to make a banner similar to what you want. But if you want to take your request to a different shop, that's fine. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    I mean, I could try to make a banner similar to what you want. But if you want to take your request to a different shop, that's fine. ^-^
    If the problem is it being in black and white its fine to do normal colors : ) Or actually could you make them shiny?

If the problem is it being in black and white its fine to do normal colors : ) Or actually could you make them shiny?
    I can make the images themselves black and white, no problem with that. I mean I can't color certain parts of images, like clothing, yet. (Is it even possible to do that?)

Quote Originally Posted by ???2 View Post
    Sorry i already have a good lv.100 Charizard with modest nature. And 302 sp.attack too so, no thank you. But i still wanna battle you.
    Okay well then lets go Ill see you in the battle then xD
    Last edited by TheLooker; 20th November 2012 at 6:49 PM. Reason: I wrote GTS by mistake xD

Oh ok. Yeah that would be great. Her clothes aren't a huge deal. You think you could do that then? Cause that would be awesome!

Good game wecondo.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast