View Poll Results: Did you see a Pokemon Movie in Theaters?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon the First Movie

39 70.91%
  • Pokemon the Movie 2000

27 49.09%
  • Pokemon the Movie 3

15 27.27%
  • Pokemon 4Ever

5 9.09%
  • Pokemon Heros

2 3.64%
  • Other

11 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you see a Pokemon movie in theaters?

Default Did you see a Pokemon movie in theaters?

Did you see a Pokemon movie in Theaters?

I did not, but I wish I did.
    Last edited by pacman000; 13th November 2012 at 4:04 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

I actually saw all 5 original movies in theaters.

Goodness.

The first four movies.

I only saw Pokémon Heroes on TV.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I've seen the 1st 2, but that was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think I saw some as a kid, but I can't remember which ones for the life of me. Probably Power of One at least, since I got the promotional Mew card.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Only the first movie and it was actually my first time on theaters (I was 9 years old at the time).

I saw the first two.

I remember crying when I couldn't see the third one. XDD I was sooo excited for it, but we missed it by like a day.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Who hasn't seen a Pokémon movie in theaters should be the question, but whatever.

I saw the first three in theaters. First two with the family, the third with a friend and her parents. (I remember because she dropped her Pichu toy during the short XD.) I might have seen the fourth in theaters, but I don't think I ever did, we just got it on DVD. Though I suppose had we seen it in theaters, we would've never gotten the DVD, since I think the movie is really boring. I only heard by ear that the fifth movie was in select theaters, mostly the one-dollar theaters, and a friend of mine saw it in such a theater.

Good times.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I only remember seeing movie 3 in theaters

Why isn't there a "I DID NOT" in the poll?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

The only Pokemon movie I have ever seen in theaters was Pokemon the first movie thx to the Porygon episode my mother back in the 90's didn't take me because she said I would get a seizure by watching Pokemon 2000.
    Pokemon Black 2 Team:

(Jormungandr)(Skoll)(Niohoggr)(Sleipnir)(Hel)(Fimbulvetr)

I saw Zoroark Master of Illusions in theaters when the Pokemon BW tour came to Paramus.
    I saw Victini and the Black Hero in theaters last December.

I saw the first two films, the rest I collected on DVDs and watch them.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I think I may have seen the first movie, but I honestly cannot recall. I definitively remember seeing The Power of One in cinemas, mind, and I'm unsure as to whether the Johto movies even aired in theaters in Australia. I also saw Victini and The White Hero earlier this year, at a limited screening.
    Last edited by Deicario; 14th November 2012 at 1:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta3869 View Post
    Why isn't there a "I DID NOT" in the poll?
    That's a good suggestion. I thought anyone who did not see the movies in theaters wouldn't vote.

Saw these movies in theaters

1999: pokemon:the first movie aka Mewtwo strikes back
    2000 :Pokemon: the movie 2000 aka The power of one
    2001 :Pokemon 3 the movie aka Spell of the unown
    2011: Pokemon the movie white: victini and zekrom (very limited release, only two days with one showing each day)

I would have seen 4 and five in theaters but stupid miramax didn't advertise these movies for beans so i had no idea either were in theaters till it was too late.. Miramax really dropped the ball..glad they do not handle the movies anymore...

I was 19 when the first movie came out ..I do not regret seeing any of them in theaters there were plenty of others my age in the theter too I sat in that area lol
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 14th November 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I saw the first movie in theaters when I was pretty little. I remember my heart racing when I got to see my favorite Pokemon on the big screen. I also got to see Pokemon 2000; and me, my sister, and her friend and I were the only ones in the theater (it had been out for quite some time) and we were really excited about that because we could yell at the screen and run around.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I was pretty young at the time so I don't recall exactly, but I feel like I might have seen the 1st movie in theaters (have that special mew card) and I also think I probably saw # 4 in theaters, but I honestly can't remember. I have... 1, 2000, the entei one, 4, Heroes, Jirachi and Lucario on VHS/DVD though xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

I only ever saw Pokemon the Movie: Victini and Zekrom. I never saw any of the others because I wasn't really interested to Pokemon until I watched The Rise of Darkrai.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I haven't seen one in the theaters before. (>.>)

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I was pretty young at the time so I don't recall exactly, but I feel like I might have seen the 1st movie in theaters (have that special mew card) and I also think I probably saw # 4 in theaters, but I honestly can't remember. I have... 1, 2000, the entei one, 4, Heroes, Jirachi and Lucario on VHS/DVD though xD
    the ancient mew card was given out at pokemon the movie 2000

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I actually never saw the movie (in theatres or anywhere/time). I think I wanted to, and through trading, ended up with one of the special cards, Mew. Hmm, oh well.
    http://www.xtmmo.com

I saw movie 1, 2 and 3 in theatre.

Movie 4 and 5 were straight to DVD where I lived and never got into a theatre so it was impossible for me to see these in a theatre even if i wanted too.

I saw movie 14 Victini white movie limited release in theatre and saw it in the very same theatre I originally saw the first 3 films. XD

Put together by me.

Don't say you love me, you don't even know, if you really...- well you know how it goes...

I only watched Pokemon 3 The Movie in theaters w/ my folks while the first film i watched it in school while the others I watched it via TV.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast