Thread: Sand Rush (A Sandstorm Team)

Threaded View

Default Sand Rush (A Sandstorm Team)

Hey everyone, I know I already have a thread going, but i only use that team and this one, I figured I'd get this one rated too.

Tyranitar
    Careful Leftovers Sand Stream
    252 Hp/64 SpA/192 SpD
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Crunch
    ~Fire Blast
    ~Ice Beam

My weather inducer. I use him as a lead and for Stealth rocks. Crunch for STAB and it kills Deoxys-D. Ice Beam and Fire Blast for general coverage.

Stoutland
    Adamant Choice Band Sand Rush
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
    ~Return
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Crunch
    ~Superpower

The powerhouse of the team. This guy out in a sandstorm with choice and STAB Return is a wrecking ball. Superpower for steels that try to wall. Crunch for ghost types. Ice Fang for dragons and stuff like Gliscor.

Landorus
    Timid Life Orb Sheer Force
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
    ~Rock Polish
    ~Focus Blast
    ~Earth Power
    ~Hidden Power (Ice)

Sweeper, Cleaner, etc. Just in here for some good nice power.

Alakazam
    Timid Focus Sash Magic Guard
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe
    ~Psyshock
    ~Focus Blast
    ~Hidden Power (Fire)
    ~Shadow Ball

My Revenge Killer, but often times i sweep 3-4 pokemon with him. standard set, shock for special walls that try to stop me over psychic plus OHKO terrakion. Focus blast for coverage. Shadow ball for ghosts and opposing psychic types. Hp for steels.

Ferrothorn
    Impish Leftovers Iron Barbs
    252 Hp/252 Def/4 SpD
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Power Whip
    ~Spikes
    ~Thunder Wave

Good physical wall. Thunder wave on the switches to cripple sweepers and the like. Leech seed anything that decides to stay in and power whip for water and ground types.

Heatran
    Calm Leftovers Flash Fire
    252 Hp/216 Def/40 Spe
    ~Magma Storm
    ~Earth Power
    ~Toxic
    ~Protect

Trapper Heatran. Magma Storm, Toxic if necessary and then just wait out til their precious pokemon is dead. Protect has saved me a lot in tight situations. Plus when both storms are up plus toxic its pretty nice to do all that damage with none done to me. i also love trapping opponents blissey and chansey. They dont expect it, and toxic protect with storms up theyre dead in no time.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who read this! This team is performing well giveing me about a 4/5 win ratio. It's very consistent from the testing ive done aswell. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Vatti; 16th November 2012 at 8:37 PM.
    PSN ID: Vatti_LDP

Spoiler:- Tyranitar Rampage: