Thread: New trainer dropping by to say hello

Default New trainer dropping by to say hello

Hey all,

A little about me. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, have played pretty much at least 1 or 2 games from each generation of Pokemon (usually one of the first two, then the third title released from that generation - Silver and Crystal, Emerald and Sapphire, Diamond and Platinum, etc.). I am based in Australia, and I'm a programmer fresh out of uni.

I bought a 3DS specifically so I could play Pokemon Black 2, and I must say I am enjoying every minute of it. I've beaten the Elite Four and Champion (twice), and am currently trying to breed my perfect team of Pokemon, mainly for the Pokemon that I really like - they don't necessarily have to mesh into an actual team, although it would be nice if they did. But mainly I'm just trying to look for traders so I can get the Pokemon I want.

I'm also looking for tips on proper breeding and training, as I would eventually like to one day try my hand at competitive battling, even if at a casual rate.

I am also having an absolute blast with the GTS. I've been able to pick up Pignite and Snivy from the GTS, as I started with Oshawott. I have also picked up a bunch of other Pokemon that I like, or find to be rare, such as Elekid, Bagon, Gible, Dratini, Scyther. Heck yesterday I was even able to get a Machamp which is infected with PokeRus for an Azurill

Also wondering if there are any Sydney based players here, and if you guys do regular meetups - no better way to get to know other players than through social gatherings and forums.

I hope I'll make a few acquaintances here, and cheers!

Welcome to Serebii Forums! I'm Klizcool, but you can just call me Klizcool.

If you're looking for breeding tips and competitive battles, go to the Competitive Battling part of the Forums.
    And how did you manage to find someone who's not asking for a lv100 Arceus on the GTS?

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!

Welcome to the forums. If you're interested in competitive battling, hit me up. I'd be glad to help you out.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM/VM! Enjoy your stay here! ^-^

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Welcome to Serebii Forums! I'm Klizcool, but you can just call me Klizcool.

If you're looking for breeding tips and competitive battles, go to the Competitive Battling part of the Forums.
    And how did you manage to find someone who's not asking for a lv100 Arceus on the GTS?

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
    It's really rare, but sometimes you gotta keep searching. You might find a lucky deal here or there. Although I usually end up offering a Gible for anything I want that I can request - people seem to bite for Gibles.
    Pokemon Black 2

Taking one step at a time, I will find my feet here

Friend Code: 1979 8219 9783

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.