Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    It'll one-shot Ash's team with Swords Dance + Leaf Blade and X-Scissor combo. XD It better. I love Eeveelutions because of Leafeon. XD
    Your just being to generous to Virgil
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Aaawh Flareon is just absolutely beautiful ! :'D
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Haven't been able to watch yet, but I saw the photos and the episode looks enjoyable. Eevee looks so effing adorable.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Wonder if this guy will showcase a possible Generation 6 Eeveelution? That would be a neat move for the writers.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Cant wait to watch this >< havent seen it yet

I loved that they showed how Virgil's Eevee evolved into Umbreon; I wish the writers were always this consistent. I disliked the dam crisis though. I mean why were the Cryogonal freezing the dam and its surroundings in the first place? I hope it wasn't a "the dam was built near their habitat" or a "they were trying to help one of their own" scenario, because that makes little sense here seeing as Cryogonal are giant floating snowflakes. Anyway, if this episode hadn't introduced Virgil, it would've been complete filler.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I loved that they showed how Virgil's Eevee evolved into Umbreon; I wish the writers were always this consistent. I disliked the dam crisis though. I mean why were the Cryogonal freezing the dam and its surroundings in the first place? I hope it wasn't a "the dam was built near their habitat" or a "they were trying to help one of their own" scenario, because that makes little sense here seeing as Cryogonal are giant floating snowflakes. Anyway, if this episode hadn't introduced Virgil, it would've been complete filler.
    What does being giant floating snowflakes have to do with helping one of their friends? Which seemed to be the case as one was stuck apparently, and they left afterwards.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What does being giant floating snowflakes have to do with helping one of their friends? Which seemed to be the case as one was stuck apparently, and they left afterwards.
    Because judging from the pictures, the trapped Cryogonal was a "baby." Giant floating snowflakes - who by the way are genderless - shouldn't be able to reproduce. :x

And it seems that at least one of my predictions was correct; many of the Eevee evolutionary line scenes were redundant to the plot and served only as shameless promotion. It's becoming more blatant by the episode, as many of us have observed in the last few months. But secretly I'm just pressed that Virgil got an entire episode to himself just so that we could see what he and his family do for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Because judging from the pictures, the trapped Cryogonal was a "baby." Giant floating snowflakes - who by the way are genderless - shouldn't be able to reproduce. :x
    There was a hidden Ditto living between them lol.

Random : PokéRadar

The episode made me think he is the one that going to beat Ash in the league now. May be new Eevee evolution, dragon or steel type Eevee sound awesome, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kod3 View Post
    The episode made me think he is the one that going to beat Ash in the league now. May be new Eevee evolution, dragon or steel type Eevee sound awesome, lol.
    Why would Virgil beat Ash with a pokemon that doesn't exist?

Does anyone have a link where I can watch this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Well there's this thing called Google I'd love to give you a link but yeah there's Google and I'm too lazy. But try Google.

I really liked the episode. It was nice to me. Seeing all the Eeveelutions and Eevee made me feel so good. Reminds me of the old days. I kind of wish Leafeon did something, but hey it might be used against Ash or something. Eevee was so cute in the episode, this episode made me love Eevee ten times more.

This episode was great im so excited to see his eevee's in the league >< he works so well with them

It doesn't matter if they try to make them friendly in the end, I still think Cryogonal are creepy. And those high-pitched voices aren't helping...
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I just noticed this. Vaporeon can't learn Bubblebeam by leveling up or by tutor, well not in this generation. The writes think they're slick. I would if this will happen again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Why would Virgil beat Ash with a pokemon that doesn't exist?
    Yeah they don't exist yet. May be soon. Throw some surprises won't hurt.

I think Iris called Virgil Ash's greatest rival or something after they learned that he's entering the league as well. So they're already acknowledging Virgil as a bigass threat themselves.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, I think Japanese Hulu may have this episode (and I'm pretty sure it's legal, it's Hulu after all, and it was in the sponsor part in the break, or the preview for next episode), but I think you need to live in Japan, and have paid for that service to be able to watch this episode.

Whether it's out right now, is entirely different manner.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I just noticed this. Vaporeon can't learn Bubblebeam by leveling up or by tutor, well not in this generation. The writes think they're slick. I would if this will happen again in the future.
    Next thing you know Flareon will know flare blitz lol.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if this guy will showcase a possible Generation 6 Eeveelution? That would be a neat move for the writers.
    I was thinking maybe there would be a six versus six battle, and Eevee can come back as a new evolution, or evolve during the battle?

Also, I think that Leafeon will have a big role in the league, since it wasn't showcased much. I hope Vaporeon sits out the 6 vs 6 battles.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Thanks to Sushi that we now know that Virgil's Eevee is the only female of Team Eevee. The Eeveelutions are all male. I guess it's a nod to Eevee's in-game gender ratio.

Random : PokéRadar

This episode helped better understand Virgil's origins. Episodes are so much better when you know what they are actually saying. I liked how Davey teased Virgil about being reckless. It's interesting that Virgil used to be like Ash. Seeing how he is you would least expect that. Does that mean Ash will have to be Virgil's age to win a league?

English dub today. I just wanted to know Virgil and Davey's english names. Hope he has Sylveon by now...
    Last edited by Sorren&Rocko; 2nd March 2013 at 12:00 PM.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast