Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

Great episode! Eevee and its evolutions were all awesome! Though it's a shame that Leafeon didn't get much action. Ash using the Pokédex a total of nine times, wow. I doubt that will be topped. And already, League time this coming Saturday. Damn, it feels like we're trying to catch up to Japan's current episode, though that will never happen. Except maybe October 2013?

Did anyone find this episode to be extremely reminiscent of Thunderbirds? I mean, Rescue 1 and Rescue 2 (Thunderbirds 1 and 2), Virgil is pilot of Thunderbird 2 (likewise, this Virgil is pilot of Rescue 2), the dad is the boss of the organisation (with a remarkable resemblance to Jeff Tracy), and the HQ is pretty much exactly like Tracy Island, just with the monitor replacing the pictures of the Tracy siblings on the wall...

If only Davy was named Scott, it would have been exactly like Thunderbirds...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

2,400 Run Aways

Good episode in showing off the current Eevees, you can tell this was probably written to be a Pokemon Ranger episode. I'm sure we'll see Virgil again when the show needs to show off Sylveon before the new series begins.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    Virgil: So eevee what do you want to evolve into?

Eevee: I don't know...*cough* sylveon *cough*
    I'm totally thinking that. And they made her the only girl, it's making it seem more like to evolve an Eevee into a Ninfia requires a female Eevee and something else. I'm betting it on it happening to Virgil's.

I loved this episode. I love how Umbreon was used as a flashlight and it was a good episode for all the eeveelutions. I thought the trapped Cryogonal was a good reason for the Cryogonal being mad.

I could tell Virgil's eevee was a girl just by its voice before he even said so. She was a cutie pie. And why does helping hand always seem to be something worth having in the anime? I've never liked the move in the games except for the animation. That and water gun and bubble. At least quick attack is worth something. Otherwise, the episode was fine.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Looking back at it now... Virgil was a pretty wasted character and this episode could have been thrown out for a longer league arc
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Looking back at it now... Virgil was a pretty wasted character and this episode could have been thrown out for a longer league arc
    You meant to say Cameron and Axew right?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You meant to say Cameron and Axew right?
    Unfortunately no on Cameron as he did appear first and with enough time in-between, as for the Axew episode, that one could have been moved back or used after the league.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This was an okay episode, it showcased Virgil and his Eeveelutions(for promotion). I didn't like it when Ash dexed all those Eveelutions one by one.......I know the he does it for the new viewers of the series, but this is just too much.
    If Virgil hadn't debuted in this episode, it would've been a forgettable filler.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 1st September 2013 at 9:12 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345