Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect SU (Little TT knowlege needed to participate)

No, I was going to have Klarian the witch boy as my character, but I decided to have fate instead. (I was going to have it that klarian put the mask on and somehow the mask came off, thus freeing him)

As to the accuracy....I have no clue. I am just going by the Tv show young justice, in that one, yes he does posses a host. I changed a few things because that show has very little info on him and that was the only place ive seen him in. In the show the mask and the person were seperate people but fate trusted that he would put the mask back on again.

Sure ill edit my post, and I guess ill reserve a villan spot for klarian (if fate eventually gets accepted, I would like klarian to come in eventually(even if it takes a while))

sorry about this atrocity of a post, im on my kindle right now.

EDIT: this is from Dr. fates wiki page:

Doctor Fate appears in the Young Justice animated series. He first appears in the episode "Denial", with Kent Nelson voiced by Edward Asner and Nabu voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson. Kent Nelson is described by Red Tornado as being 106-years old & a founding member of the Justice Society of America. In the episode, Kent is kidnapped by Klarion the Witch Boy and Abra Kadabra (both of whom seek to steal the Helmet of Fate). While using the helmet's powers to protect himself, Kent tells Wally to believe in magic before he passes away. After Nelson's death, Wally West briefly dons the helmet and becomes Doctor Fate, his consciousness watching from inside the helmet along with Kent's, while Nabu possesses his body to defeat Klarion and Abra Kadabra. Though Kent states that he wishes to ascend to Heaven in order to be with his deceased wife Inza, he ultimately chooses to remain inside the helmet until Wally can find a worthy successor host for Nabu. Also in the episode, as an in-joke, Aqualad refers to Doctor Fate as "Earth's Sorcerer Supreme" (a title traditionally attributed to Marvel Comics's resident sorcerer Doctor Strange). In "Revelation", Aqualad puts on the Helmet of Fate as a last resort to defeat the Injustice League. Nabu then fights Wotan, Doctor Fate's traditional archenemy, before the arrival of the Justice League puts an end to the battle once and for all. Though Wally fears that Nabu will force him to be his host forever, Aqualad is released shortly thereafter, crediting Kent Nelson with convincing Nabu to let him go (just as he did for Wally in "Denial"). In the episode "Misplaced," Klarion, with the help of a team of evil sorcerers, splits the Earth into two dimensions; one containing adults and the other children. Zatanna is forced to don the helmet in order to defeat Klarion. However, once the two worlds merge back together, Zatara then offers to become Nabu's new host in order to free his daughter, becoming the new Doctor Fate. Nabu reveals that he has released Kent's spirit and as such, he will no longer intervene for those trapped in the helmet.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 21st December 2012 at 9:57 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Hmm, ok, I did not know this. Here's what I need from you to approve Fate.

1. Explain how the current owner of the helmet came into possession of it. The host must have a name and a good reason for having the helmet.
    2. Explain the relationship between Fate and his host body, whether it's permanent or if the helmet will be returned to Wally or Zatanna. To keep with the soft canon of the grater DCU, I recommend this being a temp thing.
    3. Explain Fate's reason for coming to this city at all. This needs to be a GOOD reason. Is the current Fate not a member of the JL that he's not respecting the military and JL order to cordon off the city? If he's not, then you must explain why the JL allowed the current host to have the helmet. If he's unauthorized, they would be pursuing him. So he has to be at least sanctioned by the JL, whoever he is.
    4. Explain in more detail who Klarion is, and why he would come to this city at all (As an NPC). If you must include the above Wiki entry and any more links please do so, but try to add your own stuff to make it make sense for them being here.
    5. Fate must be a member of the Renegades or at least working with them, because the "Titans" are still the super hero team for Jump/Dark City, and as such it's their matter to take care of. They are this city's contact to the JL. This is why we originally chose to not involve the JL. It would be extreme overkill if the JL was allowed to come in and deal with this, with all the heroes in it's ranks.
    6. This character will be monitored very closely for godmodding. He's an A-list hero. Fate has magic powers that are well trained and he is highly experienced. He can easily be played unfairly, on the level of Shade, and for our purposes he must be weakened to a reasonable power level. He can get stronger over time of course. You must keep him in character and not do anything you think the Fate from the canon wouldn't do.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th December 2012 at 3:31 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Hmm, ok, I did not know this. Here's what I need from you to approve Fate.

1. Explain how the current owner of the helmet came into possession of it. The host must have a name and a good reason for having the helmet.
    2. Explain the relationship between Fate and his host body, whether it's permanent or if the helmet will be returned to Wally or Zatanna. To keep with the soft canon of the grated DCU, I recommend this being a temp thing.
    3. Explain Fate's reason for coming to this city at all. This needs to be a GOOD reason. Is the current Fate not a member of the JL that he's not respecting the military and JL order to cordon off the city? If he's not, then you must explain why the JL allowed the current host to have the helmet. If he's unauthorized, they would be pursuing him. So he has to be at least sanctioned by the JL, whoever he is.
    4. Explain in more detail who Klarion is, and why he would come to this city at all (As an NPC). If you must include the above Wiki entry and any more links please do so, but try to add your own stuff to make it make sense for them being here.
    5. Fate must be a member of the Renegades or at least working with them, because the "Titans" are still the super hero team for Jump/Dark City, and as such it's their matter to take care of. They are this city's contact to the JL. This is why we originally chose to not involve the JL. It would be extreme overkill if the JL was allowed to come in and deal with this, with all the heroes in it's ranks.
    6. This character will be monitored very closely for godmodding. He's an A-list hero. Fate has magic powers that are well trained and he is highly experienced. He can easily be played unfairly, on the level of Shade, and for our purposes he must be weakened to a reasonable power level. He can get stronger over time of course. You must keep him in character and not do anything you think the Fate from the canon wouldn't do.
    just an fyi, if u see my sign up post, know that it sint done yet.
    (i just dont want you to go "i said you had to do this" ther are a gew things that im not quite sure how im going to play yet.)
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Hmm, I thought it was finished. Maybe I'm blind, but you didn't mark it as a work in progress. Well, please keep the notes I put up in mind.

Is it finished as of now?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th December 2012 at 3:29 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Hmm, I thought it was finished. Maybe I'm blind, but you didn't mark it as a work in progress. Well, please keep the notes I put up in mind.

Is it finished as of now?
    ive been turning it over for a while how i could play it, and whats in the sign up now is as good as its gonna get.
    if it still isnt acceptable i can make it a different lord of order, and just change the names around. (like, Fate's apprentice or something)
    #AlphaSapphire

No, I think he's fine. Just be careful with power playing Fate, ok? Welcome to the RP! You kinda just missed a big plot point, but you can either enter just as she shows up or get filled in by watching the recording.

I don't wanna keep you out any longer, so all I ask is you answer all the notes later after you've posted at least once. Like if the helmet will ever be returned, for example. Just post here to let me know when it's included.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 14th January 2013 at 4:36 PM.

No, I think he's fine. Just be careful with power playing Fate, ok? Welcome to the RP! You kinda just missed a big plot point, but you can either enter just as she shows up or get filled in by watching the recording.

I don't wanna keep you out any longer, so all I ask is you answer all the notes later after you've posted at least once. Like if the helmet will ever be returned, for example. Just post here to let me know when it's included.
    sure thanks ^_^
    quick question, do you want me to post a scene where the renegade guy gets the helmet?
    And sure i'll add something about the helmet in my sign up. (just an FYI, in the wiki page of fate, it sounds like the mask gets tossed around alot, with the hosts dying and new people becoming fate. but in YJ it ends up with zatanna's father zatara, so i guess i'll have it given back to him)
    #AlphaSapphire

Put that part in your sign up dude. There's no time for that now if you wanna make it in time to meet Shade in person.

Just please fill in that info in your sign up when you have time, but soon, and let me know it's in by posting here again ok?

Name and Last Name (If you have one): Lesley Pastel and Ellie
    Hero or Villain: Heroes
    Super Hero/Villain Alias: Headache
    Description: Lesley Pastel is a relatively tall girl, 5 ft 4 in height, 168 lbs in weight. She has somewhat short black hair, and her hair looks like it was cut recently to below her ear. She wears a green shirt with a cute blue elephant on it that says "Anything that's not about elephants is irrelephant." She has sleek pink pants with a brown belt around it. Her shoes are blue with white rims. As for the rest of her body, she has bluish grey eyes and a wallet chained to her belt.

Ellie is her pet Tapir. Ellie is a miniature breed of a Malayan Tapir, and has a bright blue jewel on her forehead. She is very similar to the tapir used by Izu Miramoto (Learn More: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ht=Teen+Titans) instead of a blue jewel instead of a pink one.

As well, Ellie and Lesley's combined form is a lot larger than Detour. Headache has a bigger head with a longer trunk and longer arms. The arms have pink claws, signifigantly shorter in length than Detour's claws, but still sharp. Headache's bottom half is that of a shaggy lion, including a blue and pink tail, harboring legs in a similar length and width as Detour. Overall, Headache looks like Detour with a larger top half than Detour. Headache is also top half blue instead of pink, and bottom half pink instead of black.

Personality: Lesley is kind of naive, but pretty competative. She always seems to talk with her voice raised, and it's said she doesn't know when she's being loud. Regardless, she's generally pretty nice. Although she can often get angry at times when insulted or in a pinch. Lesley really likes elephants and things with trunk-like noses.

Like Izu's pet Tapir, Ellie is very kind-hearted, harboring a different DNA string than most creatures. "Y A N G instead of G A T C." Ellie does not like it when Lesley is mean, and refuses to allow Lesley to do evil.

Background/History: Lesley Pastel didn't really have much off a special life. She had quite a few friends in school, and has won third place in the school's spelling bee one year. She was also part of the school's choir program, and one year helped her highschool team get 1st place in a state-wide competition. Other than that, her life's at school's been uneventful. Although she has had her fair-share of detentions.

Eventually, Lesley graduated from school, and as a graduation gift, her mom and dad went on a trip to India, where they spent a weekend looking at elephants and other creatures in the wild. They did spend a lot of time in Bhali, where they slept and experienced the taste of Indian cuisine. Mmmm... Tandoori Chicken. One thing of note on this journey was when they stumbled upon a market place where they sold many exotic things.

Lesley eventually found a market site that was selling exotic pets. Lesley's eyes immediately shot at Ellie, a miniature tapir with a strange jewel on its head. Fortunately, the market seemed very well researched, as it provided details on tapirs, including what they eat, where they live, and how to take care of them. It even came with a permit, in order to legally own a tapir. Lesley didn't have any pets of her own, and had always adored trunks, so she asked her parents if they could buy her the pet tapir. Surprisingly her parents accepted, and that's when Ellie was welcomed into the family.

But Lesley didn't find out that Ellie had special properties until the next day, Lesley took Ellie on another safari ride. Things took a turn for the worst as the safarii buggy she was in ran out of fuel right near a herd of elephants. One of said elephants started to attack the buggy Lesley and her parents were in. And that's when she found out. Ellie eventually latched onto her hair, and the next thing they knew, Lesly was a large creature known as a Baku. While in this form, she managed to fend off the rouge elephant, and save her family. Frankly, her parents didn't know what to think about "Headache" and were unsure how it happened, but cared most that their lives were spared that day.

Lesley and Ellie still live together in their home-town. Lesley takes Ellie everywhere she goes. She's like her best friend to her. But little did they know that their life would change quickly.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Besides the ability to combine and turn into a Baku, Headache has the ability to alter herself by thinking hard. If Headache thinks hard enough, she can become stronger, grow longer claws, scales, a scorpion tail, cover her skin in metal, etc. However, these changes take a few minutes to take effect. In addition, she cannot think herself into a godlike state.

Species: Human and Tapir/Baku

Member of the Renegades: No/Not Yet

Roleplay Sample: One of my other RP Characters: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ht=Teen+Titans

Other: Headache is somewhat of a spinoff of Detour.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Well that was a bit hard to understand. Had to read over Detour from Grass's old RP, and Google images of Malayan Tapir and Japanese Baku. Overall, slightly underpowered, but accepted. Would still like to see a writing sample if possible, since you use your old character as a sample which is not writing but a sign up. Also if possible, please add some images of Malayan Tapir and Japanese Baku into your sign up so other people don't need to Google images to understand it as well.

Slightly confusing, but it's definitely not overpowering and is interesting/unique.

I'll edit the new people into the first post later when I'm not on my phone.

Yeah, I try not to have super powerful heroes. I tend to make my villains more powerful. Still, Headache does have an advantage over Detour, in that Headache's powers will always work, where as Detour's powers do not work on someone who has great control of their mind.

Malayan Tapirs
    Japanese Baku

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Name and Last Name: Felix Leibniz
    Hero or Villain: Villain
    Super Hero/Villain Alias: Drache

Description: Drache stands 6'5" and weighs roughly about 240 pounds. He has short, blonde hair which is usually covered with a black bandana that has a white skull on the front. Meanwhile, he has a lightly tanned skin tone, and he has blue eyes. He definitely has some muscle build as well, along with a gruff expression. And he also has a few tribal-style tattoos on his arms and back.

Drache typically wears a white graphic t-shirt covered by an open, black leather jacket and rugged blue jeans, accompanied by chains and other metallic objects. Meanwhile, he wears black fingerless gloves and black sneakers, along with a brown belt with metallic spikes jutting out from it.

Drache definitely isn't known for speed. He's more known for his strength and endurance, and his constant urge to size anyone up for a fight. Even without his powers, he can be a formidable opponent, but adding fire, lightning, ice, and many other elements into the mix makes it that much more painful, even for fellow villains and superheroes

Personality: Aggressive, tough, and doesn't like being told what to do, Drache hates taking orders and following rules. He hates laws and believes most of them are put into place only to serve the self-interests of the bureaucrats and the weak. In a fight, he doesn't care who or what gets hit or broken as collateral. He also doesn't care about being outnumbered or outgunned. He'll only withdraw if he's gotten too beat up or injured to keep going. He sees no shame in running either. Better to get revenge another day than to be another notch on someone's weapon.

With the death of Shade, Drache has taken over, willing to exercise his brawn and might to claim leadership. He rules with fear, knowing very few people out there would want to mess with him. And those that do get slammed back into place.

In the meantime, Drache doesn't care anything about stealth or subtlety. He doesn't come up with long-winded, complex plans or intricate diversions. It's more of a matter of charging into the fray fist first and improvising along the way.

Background/History: Other villains are completely clueless about Drache's history. He tells no one about his past or about his family, and when asked about it, he either changes the subject aggressively, or simply tells the questioner that "they would just kick your ass if you ever saw them."

Drache was actually born in Germany in a remote, rural town called Kandov, home to roughly two thousand citizens. While still taxed by the German government and adhering to German governance, generally Kandov citizens infrequently leave the town, and newcomers are not well-received and don't stay for long. Unknown to the German government, Kandov and its citizens have been keeping a secret from the German government for hundreds of years.

Kandov's citizens are not humans. They are in fact dragons from the world of Varkyne with the ability to disguise themselves as humans, taking refuge on Earth from a world that attempted to hunt them to extinction. While Varkyne's zealous rulers think the dragons are forever dead, they are simply rebuilding their population as times pass and generations continue to breed, preparing for a day to strike back and reclaim their world. While that day may take a few more hundreds of years before they are ready to prepare a counterattack, Kandov's citizens instead live out their daily lives, simply pretending they are normal, typical German citizens, speaking the language and using Euros as currency. So far the disguise has worked exceptionally well. Even Kandov's children know the truth of their true nature, though the evidence is buried deep in Kandov. Outsiders don't even realize Kandov's children are born from eggs in special underground breeding areas and emerge as dragon whelps that quickly learn how to disguise themselves as humans. Visitors are often turned away, and typically don't see anything of interest in the small town anyway.

Drache's parents were generally inconsiderate and brash. Like other dragons hiding in Kandov, farm work was viewed as a necessary evil to tolerate by the couple. They didn't appreciate the fact that their son, Felix, would live life as a typical human being rather than as his true self, but they had been forced to do the same. When Felix escaped town and his parents spent months searching for him, they weren't depressed he had left. In truth, they were happy he successfully fled to find a better life for himself, and they were almost envious of the fact.

Drache kept traveling, living off of what he was able to find and the temporary and seasonal work he was able to obtain. Eventually he found his way to Jump City, where things didn't seem so different until the days the villains took over. When Jump City became Dark City, he was glad the rules were gone. While he generally stayed away from Shade, he had authority of his own. He mostly stayed away while Shade was issuing orders, but with her gone now, things are about to change.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Drache, in his human form, has the power to launch elemental based attacks, such as fireballs, lightning bolts, and the like. Generally, he uses these effects to add elemental force to his punches and attacks, but he can use them as projectiles. Small, basketball-sized attacks don't exhaust him very much, but bigger attacks require charging, can't be performed as often, and become exhausting if done in large sizes or in rapid succession. Subsequent attacks also experience rates of diminishing returns.

Drache is also able to transform into different kinds of dragons, to a maximum size of fifty feet tall. When he becomes a dragon, only one element can be chosen as a time, such as a fire dragon or an ice dragon. In a dragon form, he is stronger, harder to take down, and his elemental attacks are far more potent, in addition to using his powerful dragon features like his teeth, claws, and tail. The catch is he is a bigger and wider target, and his elemental attacks have to be related to the dragon type he has become. For instance, as a fire dragon, he can't use electric or ice elemental attacks like he could have in his human form. However, his fire attacks are far more destructive. And in addition, once in a dragon form, he can't switch dragon forms again until after some time has passed (5 posts).

Species: Dragon
    Member of the Renegades: No
    List your job, designation, position, or duties in the Villain community: Taking over Shade's position as leader. Prior to Shade's death, he was simply a minor villain of low rank associated with Shade's posse.
    Roleplay Sample: You know how I RP, of course.
    Other: Drache likes metal-genre music quite a bit, and is a skilled electric guitar player. Like other dragons, he can eat vegetables, but he way rather prefers meats.

Alright, finally got this done. Adrien here'll be a replacement for Contrary. =P

Name and Last Name (If you have one): Adrien Discesa
    Hero or Villain: Villain
    Super Hero/Villain Alias: Aril (though he tends to go by his first name, anyway)

Description: Adrien is five-foot-nine and incredibly shrimpy. Fairly thin, and not exactly muscular, he has the stereotypical build of a bookworm, and looks much more like a college student than a menacing supervillain. Of course, being unassuming has its benefits; for Adrien, a false display of weakness is something he can capitalize on, and he often doesn’t do much to make himself appear more intimidating.

His black hair is loose and unkempt, falling into his face but never quite in front of his eyes. Before those black eyes sit a pair of square-framed sunglasses that are constantly migrating to the edge of Adrien’s nose, and he can often be found fiddling with the them even in the midst of battle. They aren’t for show, either; Adrien has a horrible case of farsightedness, and without those glasses, he’s practically blind to anything that happens next to him.

A grey, long-sleeved shirt, white jeans, and a good ol’ pair of worn tennis shoes make up the base of Adrien’s attire. Around his neck, he sports an orange-yellow scarf lined by red bands. Two pairs of ovals, eye-like in their design, decorate the ends of the scarf, and the ends themselves seem to move against gravity, bending and twisting in the air like a set of serpents. Equally unsettling in appearance are the two metallic braces that sit on Adrien’s wrists; cold and cuff-like, they are actually modified accelerometers that are calibrated to measure the force of Adrien’s attacks, and spin in accordance to those forces.

Personality: Cold and callous, Adrien brings a completely new meaning to the word “stoic.” To say that he indifferent to others is a fact; to say that he is heartless, even more so. To him, the rules and morality that govern the human race are restraints put forth by those ignorant enough to believe in purpose – ignorant enough to believe in any meaning of life other than its lack of meaning. It is this lack of meaning that he uses to validate his actions – after all, if nothing is accountable, then lies and crime are as acceptable as any good deed.

Even so, he often finds himself straying into the ideas he deems futile. The arts, for one, are a great passion of his. A dabbler in painting, writing, and the violin, he has never quite been able to grasp the emotion that is evoked in the arts, and spends much of his time trying to uncover the missing pieces to his creations. In doing so, he is constantly reading through classical literature, and is never without a tome in his hands. He also has a secret love for any type of good food, though he’d never admit it outright.

He is a reader, not a fighter. Charging headfirst into the battle, knocking down buildings with super-powered punches, and blasting bolts of fire at anything that moves are the strategies of barbarians. In truth, he would much rather be sitting on the sidelines surveying a piece of ancient literature and pondering the meaning of his futile existence. Still, if it is necessary to fight, then he will do so with all of his power – if only to prevent any distractions from coming between him and his reading.

Background/History: Adrien was born into a family of averages, working average jobs for an average home than housed an average-sized family. His father, either working or drinking himself to death, was never home; his mother, while good-intentioned, was one of scariest individuals he had ever known; and his brother, who was several years older and thereby superior to him in every way, made a habit of bossing him around like his personal mule. Perhaps he could have made friends, but he never bothered to, nor did he care to do so; the children of his age were animals in the form of humans, screaming and prancing like some pack of demonic beasts. Humanity was a horror wherever he looked, and it was because of them that Adrien spent most of his days in his room, locked away with his books, his sketches, and the rest of his artistic endeavors.

He discovered his powers at the age of twelve when, in a fit of uncharacteristic anger, he crushed his brother’s hand with the gravitational force that radiated around him. Even so, he hadn’t been completely naďve of their existence. Objects would gain life, flying in brief spurts, and die as quickly as they had come. Surely there must be a scientific solution – and surely there was. Manipulating mass – a trait which science had deemed all but impossible – and the ability of such mass to manipulate gravity. Proud of his discovery, he kept his powers to himself, though the strange field of gravity radiating around him threatened to spoil his secret.

After attending college, he roamed from city to city, working whatever jobs happened to be open, and eventually settled into a position as a librarian. It was in this library, surrounded by piles of classical literature, that he began to believe in the concept of life as an absurdity. Eventually, the library closed, and his wanderings took him to Jump City. Not soon after he arrived, the city was captured by Shade, and he was forced to stay out of the limelight, tending to the books that he recovered from the city’s wreckage.

With Shade gone and a power struggle taking place, Adrien is still content to keeping to himself, although he is interested in seeing who takes the reigns over the city and would be willing to help anyone who seems like a worthy candidate.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc:
    +++ Law of Gravity – Adrien’s main ability, and the source of power for his derivative abilities, is the power to manipulate gravity in a limited form. He can change how gravity affects himself, adding weight in order to strengthen his attacks or decreasing his weight to fly for a brief period of time. In addition, he can manipulate the gravity of others, increasing or decreasing their gravity for a short period of time, (although this requires direct contact.)

+++ Newton’s Other Law – Because of his gravity-manipulating ability, Adrien radiates a small, invisible gravitational field that distorts the space around him, (and also causes his scarf to move in its snake-like way). Small projectiles that enter the field bend and twist into arcs as though they are being repelled by some magnetic force, and anyone who gets within a six-foot radius of him will likely feel the shift in their balance. Though he can’t change the length of the field’s range, he can certainly control the pressure it creates, and can increase and decrease the gravity it exerts to block attacks and mess with opponents. It is, of course, a tactic that drains him immensely, and holding the shield for long periods of time will weaken its defensive capabilities.

+++ Flux – In a highly convoluted method involving the use of gravity to create distortions in the spacetime of certain dimensions, Adrien can teleport. Because this method of teleportation works by sending him through other dimensions for a brief period, he is completely unaffected by any obstacles that might be preventing him from moving. On the other hand, its range only extends up to a mile, and repeated uses of this ability will drain his energy exponentially.

Species: Human (N/A)
    Member of the Renegades: To respond in the words of Shakespeare: “lolno.”
    List your job, designation, position, or duties in the Villain community: Under Shade’s rule, he mostly kept to himself, performing whatever acts of evil he felt like performing, and has since been a non-aligned villain. Though he dislikes having to fight on the frontlines, he tends to end up fighting there anyway.
    Roleplay Sample: Submitted one when I signed up for Contrary.
    Other: He’s farsighted, but I already mentioned that, so… nope, I’m good here. =P
    Last edited by Pokefan0234; 1st February 2013 at 2:37 AM. Reason: SOMEONE TOOK MY SUPERNAME... :(

-----------
    Yup, I'm a Christian.

@ PokeFan0234

Everything looks okay, but the Law of Un-Conservation ability is in need of revision. The other two abilities are fine, but this one can be used pretty abusively to make everything Adrien dishes out as some colossal and menacing attack while everything thrown at him is reduced to nothing more than a trickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    @ PokeFan0234

Everything looks okay, but the Law of Un-Conservation ability is in need of revision. The other two abilities are fine, but this one can be used pretty abusively to make everything Adrien dishes out as some colossal and menacing attack while everything thrown at him is reduced to nothing more than a trickle.
    I was wondering if that might be too OP. Well, it's all fixed. He shouldn't be able to block much of anything now unless he punches it or something.

I did change up his powers to be more centered around gravity and less around the whole density thing, so anything that ever mentioned mass or density now says gravity. Minor tweak, but I thought I'd make a mention of it.

-----------
    Yup, I'm a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan0234 View Post
    I was wondering if that might be too OP. Well, it's all fixed. He shouldn't be able to block much of anything now unless he punches it or something.

I did change up his powers to be more centered around gravity and less around the whole density thing, so anything that ever mentioned mass or density now says gravity. Minor tweak, but I thought I'd make a mention of it.
    Much better, I'm okay with these new changes you made.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ok everything looks good with Aril. Adding to the list instead of Contrary.

Ok everything looks good with Aril. Adding to the list instead of Contrary.

-Name: Argil Markov

-Hero or Villain: Hero

-Superhero Alias: Uses either Argil or Terra Firma

-Description: Argil is a rather small boy for his age, barely reaching four and a half feet tall. His neck-length dirty-blonde hair is deep, nearly brown, and can appear to have streaks of copper in the right light. The only headwear seen on the boy’s head are a pair of old, scratched, round goggles with blue-colored glass, the right glass having a jagged crack diagonally splitting it in half. Beneath Argil’s bangs shines a pair of sapphire blue eyes and a small, but bright smile sported quite a bit of the time. His skin is a healthy white tone, not pasty, but in no way tanned even the slightest bit.

His clothing is also rather simple. He wears a black T-shirt with gray sleeves, black jean shorts and frayed, short black boots on white socks. Often while travelling, he will wear a thick black jacket with faux-leather arms, a gift from his days on the road. His hands are almost always covered in leather working gloves, quite dirty from their long use. Beneath his shirt is a pair of dogtags on a chain hanging from around his neck. Of the few possessions he owns, none of them come even close to the value he holds in his goggles.

Being such a small boy, he isn’t known for either strength or speed. However, he is extremely agile, and can be tricky to catch, not only due to his size, but also his ability to shift into dirt for a couple seconds or simply sink into the ground to avoid hits. He usually uses distance and surprise to deal with opponents, a tactic that works well with his ability to remain out of sight.

-Personality: Considering his past, one would expect to find Argil to be a very troubled boy. What they would find, however, is a carefree spirit, loving to live in the wild and remain on the go. Preferring to remain free to roam, rather than to be tethered down by rules and control, Argil finds great solace simply in the travel from place to place, whether in cramped, confined cities, rural, breathable suburbs, or in his preferred environment of the wilderness. However, even when having to stay in one place, the boy is patient and calm, always sporting a smile, one that says his character is a rather thoughtful kind. Argil isn’t anti-social just because of his days out on the road, either. If he finds someone kind, he will enjoy sticking around them, taking the opportunity to learn when he can, his special interests including architecture and physics.

When in a fight, Argil tries to consider as many options as possible, whether brute force, tactical subversion, or simply outsmarting the enemy would be required. He takes the time to notice much on the battlefield, as his control over earth means he just needs to upset a few things to cause a chain reaction for his benefit. He is conscious about the damage he causes, but as his powers nearly rely on causing collateral damage, he instead pays mind to cause damage strategically and avoid doing anything that might harm innocent bystanders or make things difficult for the innocent.

Like his sister, Argil has difficulty using and controlling his powers at times. However, unlike the shame his sibling felt at her lack of control, he finds a certain kind of pride in it, for a couple reasons. First, his lack of control shows that he still has plenty of improving he can do personally, giving him a goal to strive for. And second, that lack of control makes him feel a certain kinship with his sister, because she had the same, and having the same things to work through that she did makes him feel closer to her in a way.

Secretly, Argil holds a deep-setaed grief for what happened to his sister, which resulted in him journeying to Dark City specifically. He is somewhat of a tragic figure for his history, but he hardly lets that keep his attitude bogged down. Instead, he uses that sadness to fuel his ambition to be the best he can be, and help people wherever needed, something his sister greatly regrets not doing at the most important time in her life. It’s when that grief comes out that the problems start…specifically for the one putting him in enough danger for everything to explode out…

-History: To understand the history of Argil, a story must first be told.

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Markovia. They had suffered many threats from outside invasions or influences, including one by the Nazis in World War II. The king asked his top scientists to find a way to bring greater strength to the kingdom to better defend the citizens. Unknown to the king, however, these scientists had sinister interests in the royal court, and used the guise of funded experiments for the betterment of the country to run gene splicing tests on an unfortunate, willing child, the princess of Markovia herself: Tara Markov. The scientists had decided that the best way to gain the power they wanted was by harnessing the very power of the planet itself. Many painful experiments later, and Princess Tara Markov was able to move and manipulate the rocks and earth around them. However, Tara felt exploited and used, not trusting the scientists any longer. And thus, the Princess ran away from Markovia, making it to the United States on sheer force of will. Once there, she adopted a moniker that she would live with for the rest of her life.

She would be called Terra.

The story of Terra is not all that well known, up until the point she met the Teen Titans. She always remained on the road, with very few places becoming regular stops of hers, and even fewer people actually knew her. She preferred to remain an enigma wherever she went the lack of ties freeing her. The less people knew about her freaky, sometimes uncontrollable powers, the better. And yet she felt lonesome.

It was a fateful day when she met the Titans. Her longing of kinship had manifested itself into this Team of five extraordinary teenagers, four of which had powers like she did, and the fifth obviously having superhuman qualities in terms of will and personality. She longed to be with them, but she also feared what would happen to her upon the discovery of how unstable her control of her powers was. Still, she was accepted by the Titans, and she was happy. Yet when Beast Boy was talking to her one night, she lost control of her abilities at random, and begged, pleaded, and made him swear not to tell a soul. Beast Boy promised, something that made her feel better. But the following fight against the archenemy of the Titans, Slade, messed with her head in many ways. Slade recognized her lack of control, and offered his hand to teach her the control she so desired. She refused, of course, though Slade used the opportunity to sow doubt about Beast Boy’s promise to her. She still held faith as much as she could, but that faith was shattered when, upon offering her a position as a member of the Teen Titans, Robin mentioned he knew of her lack of control and could help her. Enraged, Terra tore into Beast Boy emotionally before running off, rejecting the offer and leaving her only true friends behind. Robin felt sorrow for this, for he had only figured it out on his own; Beast Boy had never broken his promise.

Once again, Terra returned to being an enigma, remaining out of sight as much as possible, and little was known about her actions or whereabouts…until her triumphant return to the Teen Titans, bearing great improvement to her ability and her control, finally mastering her powers. Raven felt doubt and suspicion at her conviction in returning, though everyone else welcomed her back with open arms, especially Beast Boy (who still held romantic fascination with her). After saving the Tower from being destroyed by another of Slade’s schemes, they once more accepted her into the ranks of the Teen Titans, including Raven, who’d slowly come around to trusting her. Finally, she was a proud Teen Titan.

One night soon after her acceptance, Terra took Beast Boy on a date, revealing her own fascination with him. But that very night, the rest of the Titans were attacked by Slade’s robot army inside their own home while they slept; they had somehow gotten past the Tower defenses without setting any of it off. While at the amusement park with Beast Boy, Terra asked Beast Boy if he wouldn’t ever turn away from her no matter what she had done, which he responded positively to, albeit confused as to why. It was then that Slade crashed the party and revealed that Terra had been his own personal little spy, in return for him teaching her to control her powers. Terra begged and pleaded with Beast Boy, but the changeling, heartbroken and furious, turned away from her in the harshest way possible, driving Terra fully to Slade’s side.

Slade had Terra don a new outfit that would not only show her place as his Apprentice, a position Robin once held, but would also help enhance her neural pathways for faster and stronger enhancements to her abilities. With the suit and an army of Slade’s robots, Terra attacked the Titans, taking them out one by one in such a way that it would take a miracle for any of them to survive. Because of the sheer rejection given to her by the one she considered dearest to her, she felt no remorse anymore for what she was doing. Inside, it was eating her up, but she bottled away her emotions and personal thoughts, keeping herself fully in the mindset of Slade’s Apprentice. Once the Teen Titans were killed, Slade took over Jump City in short order. However, the death of the Teen Titans was revealed to be a farce, as they came back at Terra all together, stronger without their own emotional ties to her. She was overpowered, even when Slade revealed that he could control her body through her suit and help her to fight. Her life now in peril, Terra fled back to Slade’s hideout in the dormant volcano just outside Jump City, while Slade distracted the Titans with three familiar enemies of theirs.

Slade responded to her fleeing the battle by beating on the girl, enraged at her lack of conviction in finishing off the Titans and doing what he said, despite the danger to her life. Terra, realizing how disposable she was to him, essentially gave him her resignation, but trying to remove the suit proved fruitless; the suit had been grafted right into her skin and nerves, rendering it a part of her. She belonged to Slade completely, and there was nothing she could do about it, long as he had a say in it, and with control of her body he had a say in everything. Beast Boy eventually tracked Terra underneath the volcano and attempted to get Slade, but he exerted his control of Terra’s body, making her attack him against her will. He tried to get her to kill him once and for all, despite her resistance to his will, but Beast Boy eventually encouraged her enough to push Slade back and attack him. Her attack resulted in the volcano waking up, and Slade plummeted into the building lava flow, perishing, but the volcano proved a very real threat to Jump city, leaving moments before it would destroy everything. Terra, in a moment of redemption and pure selflessness, got the Titans out of the mountain before releasing her entire vast power to quell the rising eruption. Terra’s efforts were successful, she stopped the volcano…

And was encased in stone, proving she had given the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone she loved.

Terra was honored amongst the greatest of heroes by the Titans, and she remained heavily on their minds and in their hearts for the next couple of years, always searching, experimenting, looking for a way to free her and welcome her back once more, all without success. Still, when they had the time, they kept trying. Even after the literal end of the world at the hands of Trigon only kept their attention away from it while they were needed. When the Dark Brotherhood attempted a worldwide defeat of all Teen Titans and other young heroes, they had to temporarily abandon the research to put all efforts towards stopping The Brain and all his minions.

After defeating the Dark Brotherhood, they returned to once more honor Terra’s resting place with flowers, to find her stone body gone, with no trace of it having been smashed or stolen. Soon after, Beast Boy noticed someone new at a nearby high school that looked, sounded, and acted a LOT like the Terra he knew did…and yet she knew nothing about him, or who he said she was. Whether it was amnesia, repressed memories, or merely someone who looked and sounded exactly like Terra did was never clear to any of the Titans, and after Beast Boy tried to confront Slade about doing something terrible to her, it became clear that whatever happened was not the malevolent actions of someone trying to hurt her. It simply was, and she was happy where she was. Beast Boy, heartbroken once more, eventually gave in and let her live her new life out, happy.

This did not last.

As the months and years passed, the girl started having trouble with nightmares continually creeping up on her and waking her up in a cold sweat in the dead of night. Of a kingdom on fire. Needles and syringes stabbing repeatedly into her. Dark figures around, looming, leering, ever present and foreboding. A terrible sadness always swept over her. And always, always the form of that strange green boy who claimed h knew her. She had the feeling that something important to her was gone, and yet right in front of her, slipping through her fingers like water…or sand, as that seemed more appropriate in her mind somehow. Wondering on what that green boy had said, she decided to do some research. She learned of his known name, Beast Boy, and his affiliation with the famous Teen Titans. Remembering what he called her, she looked up the name Terra…and found things that made her smile, laugh, shudder, and weep, all nearly at the same time. She learned of the horrible things this Terra had committed, as well as the wonderful, selfless things she had done. And of her earth powers, the one thing separating the girl and this Terra. But she still felt connected to the stories, like somehow she knew them already, moreso than she had read. Seeds of curiosity had developed into doubt, suspicion, and theories inside her mind; maybe she was Terra? If she was, how should she find out? She couldn’t move the earth with her mind, though she did try.

She did not have long to keep trying. The day of reckoning for Jump City came far too soon, and when the Teen Titans were finally defeated, evil ran amok in the streets, terrorizing anyone of any age, including those of her high school. Terra and her classmates were dogged and taken down slowly as they ran, and when all hope had been lost on her and her friends, the hidden power inside rushed out, bringing with it every emotion, every memory, and every furious talent the girl once held. She WAS Terra, both the good and the bad, and the knowledge made her weep again when the danger had momentarily passed. Her classmates regarded her with awe, but Terra felt only grief that she had once been a danger to their lives. And now, the Titans had been killed off before she could even become useful. Doubt and fear collected heavily in her mind, and with a solemn farewell to her classmates, Terra fled Jump City for the last time.

Old memories from her origins kept dogging her, and slowly she remembered her old kingdom of Markovia. Feeling a need to explore her roots for closure, she returned across the sea to the small European nation to find it was gone; the kingdom she had once been a princess of was absorbed into the nearby country of Latveria, creating Latkovia, with no trace of the royal family or the Markovian subjects; there had been a slaughter of invasion and revolution, leaving Terra the only living member of the royal family.

That was until she came across the scientists she remembered as having used her. It was pure chance while exploring the Lakovian countryside that she had happened upon a familiar face. The scientist fled, and Terra pursued him, wanting answers. What she found when she caught up to the scientist, however, was far more than she bargained for. The Markovian scientists were still together, working on a solution to bring themselves power with which to control nations. Taking their initial success with Terra to heart, they had kidnapped the late king’s last son years prior and had been using him in terrible experiments to give him earth powers similar to, but stronger than Terra’s, as well as attempting to control his mind to their will, making him their deadly weapon. Terra had gotten to their hideout by following the hapless scientist she had come across, what she later found out to be just in the nick of time. In a fit of rage and cold fury, Terra committed murder once more, though she certainly felt justified in her actions then, not only for the lives the men had ruined, but for the life of the boy they had almost taken for their own.

Unable to live with leaving the boy, her younger brother, to face the same fate she had, she took the young lad under her wing and travelled out into the wilderness, building them a home far away from others where she could attempt to raise and train her brother to live a better, fuller life with better control of his abilities. The boy’s name wasn’t known, so Terra dubbed him Argil, finding the earth-based name fitting for them both. Argil came to accept her as his older sister, and together they honed his abilities, years of private training and living without being bothered by outsiders helping the boy to progress rapidly in his training. They hunted wild game together, kept the house well-kept for, and cared for one another as well. They were a happy pair of siblings.

It was too bad, then, that Terra’s past came back to haunt her one last time. The young woman had finally come to cope with her past thanks to young Argil, and was finally living as happy as the days she lived with the Titans, when a small group of the villains who had taken over Jump City finally found her. Scared, Terra attempted to keep them away, but they proved too much for her, even with Argil’s help. And this time, Terra couldn’t simply run away. Guarding her little brother’s body with her own, Terra suffered mortal wounds the like she couldn’t possibly recover from, and the villains left the bloody mess to return to Dark City. They woke together, Argil clinging to his sister as they both realized the last hours of her life were finally upon her. He begged her not to go, but she couldn’t stop her fate. Terra begged Argil to remember his training to stay alive, and hoped that the happiness that she had given him would last.

With that, Terra, one of the greatest Teen Titans of all time, passed away.

Argil stayed with his sister’s lifeless corpse as long as his own tears fell, crying at the loss of the last of his family, the only one he had ever known. But her teachings remained with him, and with a solemn goodbye, he buried his sister on the mountaintop, with a simple grave marker, reading, “Here lies Terra. Sister, mentor, Titan. May her strength calm the earth.” Satisfied, he left his homeland for good, unknowingly following in his sister’s footsteps from many years prior. He left Europe intending for the United States, knowing there was a city she spoke of that she used to live in called Jump City, but it had fallen to evil. And wherever he went, he heard of this villain-controlled city, Dark City as it was now called. Argil felt a need to visit his sister’s old home, as well as find those that tracked her down and killed her. Unlike most other tragic heroes tracking killers, however, he had a pure sense of Justice in his heart, cultivated by his sister, that drove him not to hurt, but to stop them and put them behind bars where they belonged.

His travels had an amazingly positive effect on Argil’s emotional state and attitude. Being out for weeks, even months with nothing but the earth and nature around him made him feel at home just as much as the home he had built with his sister. He relished in the travel, and being out away from civilization gave him so many more opportunities to use his powers without causing unneeded attention or harming any structures or people around. He felt, purely and simply, free.

It didn’t take relatively long for the gifted young boy to find himself staring at the coastal Dark City. Preparing himself for a very long and difficult road, Argil hurried to enter the former Jump City to find those who took his sister, and stop them and the other bad guys with them from harming any more innocents.

-Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc.: Terrakinesis, but on a level his sister could never achieve. One example of a being who has complete control over an element, Argil can not only make rocks lift into the air with his mind, but he can also bring up sandstorms by making earth disintegrate into dust in a given area, crack and shake the ground in an ever-expanding earthquake, and also shift his body into dirt momentarily to escape harm. When in need of a quick escape or faster travel when going into the air is unavailable, he can sink into the ground and ‘swim’ through the earth, a maneuver he dons his favorite goggles over his eyes for. Whenever Argil uses his powers, his eyes glow a bright yellow-gold color, the same color radiating as an aura from his hands, through which his powers are manipulated and used.

However, Argil’s young age, inexperience, and the instability of his powers make him both a somewhat unreliable teen in a pinch, and a VERY real threat when in danger. His powers can sometimes fail him if he is unsure of himself, which will usually happen when someone or something is relying on him for one reason or another. It’s when the kid is backed into a corner that the true nature of his abilities is seen. The inner rage of the planet shows itself through the small boy, and he becomes a master of his unstable powers, flawlessly able to move massive mountains and react quickly to incoming attacks, but his mental state becomes unstable as a result during this period, resulting in a near-berserker state. His only saving grace is that he can reason and tell the difference between ally and enemy, but he will nearly stop at nothing to eliminate the source of his danger to begin with.

Just think of Argil as a VERY powerful Earthbender, with more abilities than they had control of normally. The only thing any Earthbender has on Argil is that Earthbenders can eventually learn how to bend metal, whereas Argil is limited to earth, concrete, brick, and the like, materials closer to more natural dirt.

-Species: Human…mostly. The experiments made his body more earth than the normal composition for a human body, about half earth and half water now, allowing his powers to work easier with his more natural affinity.

-Member of the Renegades?: No

-If not a member, were you planning to join?: Yes

-Roleplay Example: Y’know, I would provide one, but this profile is already massive enough as is, isn’t it, guys? I bet you could find enough RP examples on PE2K if you really wanna look~

-Other: Terra is, hands down, the best Teen Titan ever. She paid the ultimate price AND got to fight another day. Girl’s got guts.

Also, yes, I am aware that Terra has a canon brother named Geo-Force in the comic series long before the show, as well as the comics that spawned FROM the show. However, we’re taking just the show into account here, so I am claiming that, for this story, Geo-Force is non-canon. Her backstory, to a degree, I am taking from the comic, though, so I hope I don’t seem like a hypocrite for that ^^;
    Click the banner to check out my Pokémon fanfic, Reflections!

Thanks to Comexback from PE2K for the banner!

Shen, dude, good to see you! Ok I haven't looked over this fully yet, but I gotta say I can't allow Terra being killed off. Put her in an ICU like Nightwing, but no killing her. Delta mentioned wanting to play her at one point, even. You don't need a Sample since we've written together enough in the past and yes, the history is like a Sample already, but I can't allow Terra being killed off. Sorry man.

Shen, dude, good to see you! Ok I haven't looked over this fully yet, but I gotta say I can't allow Terra being killed off. Put her in an ICU like Nightwing, but no killing her. Delta mentioned wanting to play her at one point, even. You don't need a Sample since we've written together enough in the past and yes, the history is like a Sample already, but I can't allow Terra being killed off. Sorry man.
    Oi, I worked so hard to make sure no one mentioned Terra in the darn SU thread, seems I needed to search more, heh...That's too bad. Well, isn't it possible to assume that Argil only thought she died and he ran before she was alive (prompting me to remove her burial)? Or better yet, that her being buried in the earth would actually REVIVE her, being affiliated with Earth powers, after all? That might actually make a wonderful plot point if Delta can work it right.
    Click the banner to check out my Pokémon fanfic, Reflections!

Thanks to Comexback from PE2K for the banner!

Actually delta mentioned it in Skype chat, so you couldn't have known. Also Harry wanted to play her.

I guess we can leave the possibility of being revived from the earth open, but I still need to look over the character fully. I skimmed it so far only.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th February 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Read Argil's profile and I'd say it's approved.

Good to see you back, Shen! It's been a while.

Name and Last Name:Matthew Ferrer
    Hero or Villain: Hero
    Super Hero/Villain Alias: Shadow
    Description: Matthew is a fairly young, handsome boy, if I do say so myself.

He is 5'3'', has spiky black hair, and usually wears a black shirt, black ripped jeans, hi-tops (Usually DC's), and a black hoodie as his casual clothing.

On rare occasions, he wears a slouched beanie and metallic arm guards (similar to Starfire's) with the aforementioned outfit.

He has slightly tan skin and is not too fat, but not too skinny.

On important and very special occasions, he will wear a tuxedo-like outfit, complete with bowtie. However, he will retain his casual clothing underneath, just in case someone wants to threaten his life, or if he wants to make a quick getaway.

Personality: He has different personalities depending on where he is and who he's with.

Usually, he is depressed, quiet and mysterious unlike his younger self, who was cheerful and upbeat. His cheerful aura is long gone. However, doing something that reminds him of his
    brother/father opens locked parts of his brain, and he can become cheerful again, like when he was younger.

When he is with someone important and someone he looks up to, he will defend that said person with his life, and will try to verbally defend him. He is also very courteous around said person.

However, when he is with someone whom he holds a grudge against, he will perform the aforementioned action, such as defending the person, but he will not socialize with said person and will talk to him in a cold manner. He will still be courteous, but reluctantly.

In a large group, he tries to eschew socializing, as he is shy and prefers to be alone, mostly because half of his family is gone.

In his free time, he hones his powers and thinks about nothing and everything.

Background/History: At the age of 5, Matthew's dad died of sickness. Also, at the age of 5, his brother, who was 16 then, was killed in a fierce and horrific battle against evil, right before his eyes. Since then, he has been emotionally and mentally traumatized. He's partially gotten over it now, but due to his gifted memory (which he was born with), he cries often.

He was also slightly bullied in school, especially the taller people, since he was shorter then. He was bullied so much, he unlocked his potential powers after being teased, kicked and ridiculed to his limit, and nearly suffocated them with their shadows.

After discovering his powers, he set off on a journey to save Dark City and rid it of its evil. On the way, he met Starfire, who was giving a motivational speech to the Renegades. He listened closely to this, and it reminded him of his brother, encouraging him to do his best, and his father, telling him those bullies are nothing compared to him. This speech unlocked something deep inside his brain, and he realized, it wasn't just Dark City he was fighting for, it was avenging both his brother and his father. Since then, he has been fighting anyone that threatens to kill him, as he thinks that they are going to hurt him, like they did when he was younger, like how they killed his brother.

For now, he roams the streets, looking for any form of sanity to indulge in or evil to decimate, all to save the city.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: He can manipulate shadows according to his will.

He can launch orbs of shadowy darkness of any size, but he must first extract nearby shadows before doing that.

He can also center his power in one single shadow and amplify how big or how strong it will be.

He can squeeze and subsequently crush anything depending on how much power is centered into the shadow. He can also cover himself in shadows, perfect for reconnaissance missions.

He also has amazing memory.

Member Of Renegades: No

If not a member, were you planning to join: Not really...

Roleplay Sample: Shadow walked through the streets, something he does often.

He still remembers the incident, that horrible sight...

"No. I must be strong. This is for them. Remember that." he thought to himself.

As he casually walked, he sensed something.

Some presence. An evil presence, although lessened in a mysterious way.

Slade's minion. Black shirt and pants, concealed dagger. He could sense it all. The usual garb they wear when confronting him.

Too obvious.

"I've caught you. You can't escape now." he thought, with a satisfied smirk clearly printed on his face.

His first catch in days.

Other: Superpower inspiration from Shikamaru Nara from Naruto. Thanks, Masashi Kishimoto!
    I REALLY hope this gets accepted, I REALLY want to join, this looks VERY interesting
    Last edited by DarkRaven; 13th February 2013 at 4:26 PM.

Please fill out all the parts of the sign up form, and read the minimum length requirements for each piece of the form. Thank you.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th February 2013 at 5:25 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast