Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect SU (Little TT knowlege needed to participate)

Don't worry, that won't happen. Like Headache, Mirage's powers take time to kick in. Something really powerful would take time she could never have in an RP like this.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Just making sure. Ok everything checks out. Thanks for filing that in.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I should also add that making an illusion will take a LOT less time than making a real monster.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Name and Last Name (If you have one): Chris Johnson

Hero or Villain: Hero

Super Hero/Villain Alias: Cryptid

Description:

A relatively tall young man, standing at about 5’10”. Wears the same duster as in the pic but with a black vest and dark blue shirt underneath. He also wears a pair of black jeans and black steel-toed boots. He also has a short scraggly beard and short spiky black hair which he wears a black Akubra hat over. If one was to look close enough, you can see a cigarette case in the inside pocket of his jacket. He also carries an old-style Colt .45 in a shoulder holster on his right side and a jutte tied onto his belt.

Personality: Chris, at first glance, can seen as a bumbling fool. However, he can be very crafty when it comes to overcoming obstacles. He is also a very emotional person often crying in emotional situations. When he researched the elusive cryptids in the few years past, he lost track of everything around him and only focused on his research. Whenever he went to go track their whereabouts, his preoccupation with finding them would let his subconscious tap in and allow him to perform superhuman feats. He has also picked up the bad habit of smoking after certain events transpired.

Background/History: Ever since he first saw what was supposed to be the cryptid known as Bigfoot on TV, Chris has had a strong passion for researching other creatures like Bigfoot. After graduating from Cornell University with a degree in Biology, specifically the zoology field, Chris began researching into the field of cryptozoology and found others with the same convictions as him. They formed a team and set up a home base in Jump City. The group would then traverse the world in search of clues to the existence of the creatures called “cryptids.”

A short time before “The Apocalypse” event, Chris and his team stumbled across a strange meteorite that looked to be related to some of the cryptids that they were researching. They took it back to their lab to analyse. However, a few days afterwards, some members of the group had seemingly gone mad and wanted to keep the stone for themselves. Eventually, all but Chris had succumbed to the madness that the stone had caused. The group eventually wiped each other out leaving only Chris alive in the aftermath. Before leaving their home base for good, Chris broke the stone into three pieces and had 3 of his most trusted contacts in the world take one piece and keep it hidden away.

After “The Apocalypse Event”, Chris went into hiding from the tyrannical rule of Shade. The only times he came out were to gather food and water. Eventually, one day when he went out to gather supplies he was met by members of the resistance group, The Renegades, and they offered him a place in their group. He gladly accepted and eventually rose up their military ranks to Captain and their Chief Researcher.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Whenever his mind is preoccupied on a certain goal, his subconscious allows him to preform superhuman physical feats such as increased strength, increased jumping power and increased running speed. He is also very well versed in both Karate and Judo. Since he has no true super powers as of yet, he uses his Colt .45 Pistol mostly, with which he is a very good shot, and a jutte, a special weapon that was used against those that used swords but it also has a hidden dagger in the handle.

Species: Human

Member of the Renegades: Yes

If yes to the above, then list your position or duties if you have any: Captian and Chief Researcher meaning if anyone of the Renegades want to research anything, he can find out either through his own database or one of his many contacts he has acquired over his travels.

If yes to the previous two, then do you want to be mutated, if starting out as a human member of the Renegades? Yes

Roleplay Sample: http://www.fairytailbase.com/threads...come-one.7233/

Other: Chris is loosely based on Detective Koichi Zenigata from the Lupin III franchise.
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 5th March 2013 at 6:19 AM.

Hmmm... I'm intending to introduce Kotamae's father(and mother. Like stated, Kotamae's father and mother are master and familiar). The powerlevels will reach high tiers, so I'm nerfing him a lil'.

Is it alright?
    Please help my dragons

Interesting character Codi. Seem to have some things from this one show I used to watch, which was all about Cryptids. There's way too many of them and I suggest you limit yourself to about ten or so. Otherwise it would become way confusing. Or you'd have to give links to a wiki each time you use one, which would be required in this case.

Description is a bit on the short side. Please lengthen it. A pic is not a substitute for description. Please try to describe what's in the pic.

The other thing is the power origin. Star and the Renegades are the only ones who would have had access to Diamite, but only after The Apocalypse occurred and not before. Shade ate a lot of it and now there's Shade slurry with Diamite littering the streets, though.

Sam all I ask is you play fair with the powers. Yes I have read your story and the dad of Kota supposed to be a great wizard, but please try to be fair with what you do. Other than that, go nuts. You don't need a form for these two unless you plan to separate them from Kota at some point. If they're always going to be traveling with him, then no need for a form.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th March 2013 at 12:02 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Interesting character Codi. Seem to have some things from this one show I used to watch, which was all about Cryptids. There's way too many of them and I suggest you limit yourself to about ten or so. Otherwise it would become way confusing. Or you'd have to give links to a wiki each time you use one, which would be required in this case.

Description is a bit on the short side. Please lengthen it. A pic is not a substitute for description. Please try to describe what's in the pic.

The other thing is the power origin. Star and the Renegades are the only ones who would have had access to Diamite, but only after The Apocalypse occurred and not before. Shade ate a lot of it and now there's Shade slurry with Diamite littering the streets, though.

You mean "The Secret Saturdays"?

I was planning on limiting him to about 5-10 anyway since his powers are still new to him.

Ok. I'll work on it.

Ah, Ok. I'll have to change his history around a bit then.

Yea, you seem to have combined like two things here. Clever. You don't need a limit (Like Grass is not limited) if you can provide a Wiki entry each time.

Great, looking forward to seeing that.

I suggest he starts as a member of the Renegades, in which case he just gets his powers a bit later when Diamite use became more widespread among the heroes.

Thank you.

Even so I may still limit him to maybe 10 when he first gets the power then expand from there.

Ok. I may do that then.

EDIT: Finished editing. How's it look?
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 5th March 2013 at 2:27 AM.

Interesting rewrite. So the meteorite is not Diamite now, and you changed his abilities. Performing superhuman feats is a super power I think. Maybe not much of one, but it is. And he's looking to be mutated later. Ok, will keep that in mind.

Is there no more you can add to the description? It still feels short somehow.

So basically he's well acquainted with Tecna's Database? We really don't need to have more than one.

Even if it is, it can only be activated when he is really focused on a goal. When he's not focus on a particular goal, he's a normal human.

Let me go back through it and see if I can expand it.

Yeah he is. We can make it so he really only accesses it when Techna's not around the base. Plus he may use his contacts more than the database anyway.

EDIT: Extended it. Is it long enough now?
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 5th March 2013 at 6:20 AM.

Everything looks good now. The description just barely passes I guess.

He is perfectly welcome to the Database if that is what you wish.

If Neo has no problems, I will go ahead and add the new char to the list.

I nerfed my original plans a little. I tried to limit the power of his gorgon-like abilities.

Name and Last Name: Gin Furukawa and Tamae
    Hero
    Super Hero/Villain Alias: The Detective/Hime-miko
    Gender: Gin is a male who looks, dresses and acts female, while Tamae is fully female.
    Description: Gin Furukawa, despite being in his mid-40s, still has the appearance of a kid going through puberty. He is 1.42 metres tall and possesses a curvacious figure that would make many jealous if it weren't for his tiny A-cup sized breasts(yes, it's common for Stilton males to grow female parts to a minor extent only). His skin is fair as snow, and his hands and thighs alike are rather slender. He has his silver-hued hair styled in a hime-cut, covering his mysterious eyes that have never been seen by others. He generally wears a witch's hat and magician's robe as his usual outfit.

As The Detective, he wears a detective hat, along with a trenchcoat. This outfit is checkered black and grey. He also has grey boots and a black, sleeveless dress underneath the trenchcoat. He also wears dark red lipstick.

As Hime-miko, he wears a white top and a red bottom, resembling a hime-miko in many ways. He has bells attached to the sides of his hair, and has an odd stick with strips of paper dangling out from it.

Tamae, Gin's wife and familiar, is 1.72 metres tall. Her demonic-looking red eyes make her look evil. She has long, black hair with white fox ears protruding out from her head, instead of having fox ears. She has a bust size of D and a very curvacious figure with thick thighs and slender arms. Her skin is snow white, and nine tails half the length of her legs extend from her spine, although they can grow in length.

When Gin is The Detective, Tamae wears an overcoat over a sweater, along with a pair of jeans, white-framed glasses and her black hair tied up in a bun.

When Gin is Hime-miko or in his usual form, Tamae is seem wearing a red kimono that shows half her breasts, with a pink ribbon to top it off.
    Personality: Gin was, and still is, a pretty moody person. He describes himself as 'tsundere' despite being middle-aged. While he treats his family with respect, he tends to act all grouchy with practically everyone else. He has quite the short temper, and you do not want to see him lose his cool. He has remained anti-social since young. Gin can sometimes show compassion to his allies despite being a walking cauldron of anger. He gets really angry whenever someone attempts to flirt with his wife.

Tamae is a nice fox who treats others the way she wants to be treated(generally). She is a little mischievious and wouldn't hestitate to play a little harmless prank. Tamae is a little dense, and sometimes cannot understand odd innuedos or signs of love.
    Background/History:
    Gin was born into the Stilton family from an unknown Stilton father and Iris Pendragon, a former villain who stole relics and descended from King Arthur and Jack the Ripper. His birthplace was a little town in England, which is rivalled by Japan when it comes to how many Stiltons stay there.

Gin's early childhood involved learning new skills from his parents, who were both mages as well. His father, like all Stiltons, primarily focused on non-Elemental magic, while his mother focused on Dark arts. Gin learnt both kinds of magic in order to succeed.

Of course, Gin Furukawa is a fake name. And it was thought on spur. Gin migrated to Japan with his parents when he was 14 going on 15. In order to blend in, he decided to call himself 'Gin Furukawa', a more local name. Gin attended a regular middle school(as a girl, duh.) in Tokyo, where he was considered an easy target for bullying due to his ridiculously tiny size. In order to face any bully who dared pick on him, he simply chanelled his emotions into his magic to face the problem, this magic specifically being the 'Wicked Eyes of Petrification'. Slowly, rumours began to spread and people began to avoid him, causing him to be lonely once more. Up until this day, no one actually believes that Gin Furukawa could turn people into stone, and everyone passes it off as a bad dream or just being high on crack.

Gin first met Tamae at the age of 15 while walking through a forest route, where he saw a Kyubii no Kitsune being attacked by a Satori. The Kitsune did not retaliate, so Gin decided to aid her by chasing away the Satori. With ease, he chased the Satori away and rescued the kitsune. The kitsune introduced herself as Tamae, and thanked Gin for saving her. In return, she formed a contract with him, and that was when a great love story began. Many things happened, such as acquiring the Senbonzakura and Kago no Tori, but that was another story.

After a year or so, Tamae finally understood Gin's feelings for her, and so they got married once Gin reached 25. They had a half-fox child named Kotamae, whom they raised to be a great person someday. They then settled in Jump City after a while, where they could have a new life. They would often stop supervillains in their tracks using powerful magic, and even helped the Teen Titans at one point.

Little was known what happened when the Apocalypse began, but apparently Gin and Tamae traversed dimensions while their son insisted on staying. Now, they return...
    Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Gin Furukawa has the ability to manipulate what he calls 'Rainbow Magic', which comes in the form of orbs. At first glance, they look like regular energy blasts. However, when brought near a certain element(including enemy attacks, although damage is still taken), Gin gains the ability to temporarily manipulate that element.

Gin possesses 'Androgynous Blood', a passive trait that allows the user to use skills and weapons that generally only one gender can use. In turn, attacks that discriminate gender will affect him.

Gin is immune to curses, a trait he inherited from his mother. He has also inherited another trait - Wicked Eyes of Petrification. This allows Gin to slowly seal a being in stone, starting from the toes, by staring into their eyes using the 'False Gorgon Eyes'. This can be interrupted easily, as such an ability requires utmost concentration. After three of my posts, the sealed being is freed from his or her stone prison. This also takes up a lot of mana and can only be used in Gin's basic form.

Gin can also permanently duplicate any eye-based ability, by staring into the eyes of his foe.

Gin can summon two outfits from his personal pocket dimension, as well as use it as his personal inventory. These outfits allow his to access 'The Detective' and 'Hime-miko'.

As The Detective, Gin has heightened senses, including hearing, smell, and vision. This form is also a more defense-based form whose main form of offense is a pair of magic pistols that shoot bullets capable of detonation, exploding into painful rainbows.

As Hime-miko, Gin has greater agility and speed, and is also more intelligent. In this form, Gin can summon his diamond-based twin blades - Senbonzakura and Kago no Tori. While Senbonzakura can summon cherry blossoms, Kago no Tori summons blue, bird-like projectiles. Senbonzakura can only be used by females, and Kago no Tori by males. When used together, they have devastating power. These cherry blossoms and bird projectiles can be used to create shapes for many uses.

Tamae is capable of rainbow flare magic, which creates torturous rainbow flames which pack a punch instead of burn. The element of her rainbow flames is that of Gin's Rainbow magic. She can also activate her true form, which is a rather snow-hued huge nine-tailed fox with blood red eyes, and sharp fangs. In this form, she is slightly less sane and much more feral. In such a feral state, she can advance to her stronger 'Berserk Mode', which literally drives her insane.

She has kitsune-like traits as well, such as being capable of possessing beings or inanimate objects, or even shapeshifting without gaining all traits of the item transformed into.
    Species: Human and Kyubii no Kitsune respectively
    Member of the Renegades: No
    If not a member, were you planning to join? No
    Others: Gin Furukawa is not his real name. In fact, it is completelty unknown. Gin Furukawa descends from a bloodline of mages known as the Stiltons, which are virtually unknown to non-magic users.

Tamae is intimidated by dogs, like most foxes.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 25th March 2013 at 2:56 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Name and Last Name: Kayaba Akira

Hero or Villain: Hero

Super Hero/Villain Alias: Kayaba

Description: Kayaba.Akihiko.full.1169730.jpg
    Grey haired, human-based life form, wears a lab-coat, wears a tie, wears dark-grey pants, wears dark grey shoes, dark chestnut eyes that are sometimes mistaken to be black, caucasian, and a little bit skinny. Athletic ability is standard. Doesn't smile much because he always has a serious look. Doesn't wear a mask because he wants to be feared as a person of justice, not of an emblem or unknown.

Personality: Intelligent enough to hack a government secured military base. Fair in the means of judgement of criminal acts. He requires a decent temperature in order to maintain his control over his body when in extremely warm environments like as in a boiler room he enrages and looses control. He fights for justice and to become a fear greater than death. Will be extremely happy when it is freezing or below around him. When that happens he becomes a bit more arrogant as he occasionally like to point out his heritage. (A.K.A. Vegeta mode) Always wants to become a stronger fighter. Will always obey orders when given out by people he respects. A bit of an anti-social person but is trying to change that. He is a bit of a clean freak when it comes to his stuff, but doesn't lecture anyone about their habits if it doesn't impact him personally. Always looking for ways to make things in his daily life better. Video games are a hobby of his. And he will never eat a single mushroom for as long as he lives.

Background/History: Kayaba was born with these powers as a genetically modified human test subject. He was raised in a village near a polar military data base with the latest technology that was used to create him. His family made a deal with the military to protect the base whenever they were on vacation in exchange for Kayaba. His family did this for years until the base was to be relocated. When this happened the military gave the family a laptop for every single villager in exchange for their services. Kayaba was only five at the time that the military relocated their base. Kayaba immediately took interest to the fundamental aspects of this technology. By age twelve he made a fully automated tank out of pieces of a broken car.

At age fourteen though he was faced with a life-changing decision whether or not to become a cool hero of evil scientist. He was simply walking home being met by the horrific sight of a villager getting mugged by a street punk with a gun. He stepped in and took out his light saber then said
    "Don't do it!"
    The street punk let loose of his grasp and asked
    "Who the heck are you?"
    Kayaba then said with an angry expression "I don't think it matters who I am." Kayaba grabs him by the arm and asks the man "What really matters is what I can do." Kayaba generates a blade off of his other arm and swings in to disarm the man of his weapon. After which he retracts the ice blade and says "I also don't think that you will be interrogating anyone else for a while." The man laughs and says "Don't worry kid I'm not gonna do anything like that ever again."
    Kayaba responds "Of course you won't, not after what I am going to do to you!" Kayaba begins to freeze the blood vessels in the man's arm. The man screams out in agonizing pain for mercy. However Kayaba doesn't forgive the man for what he has done as he watches the arm as it slowly becomes no more than a line of gamy remains of bone tissue within an hour as the man was pinned up against a wall. Kayaba then said "Now I trust you will do as you promised along with the fact that you will never show you face in my village ever again."
    The man asked "Why didn't you just kill me?"
    Kayaba's last words to him were "I let you live because I am not a criminal like you, now go away and spread the news of you encounter of me and tell the world I am fighting for the sake of humanity and to become even greater fear than death itself."

Kayaba continued his works of becoming a master engineer but chose to leave it aside as a hobby compared to what he would do his powers he was given at birth. As time progressed he tracked down where the military base fled to. He sent an email to the lead commander and asked if he could legally examine a file they had that was a map of his human genome. They responded stating that,
    "Not a single uncertified human being is qualified to see such a confidential document. But in your case you are not necessarily a human being after what our team has done to your DNA. So in that case, here."
    Kayaba examined the file and looked in at all of the abilities that he was capable of along with all that he lacked resistance of. Sure he knew of his powers from birth, but not any of his weaknesses. He spent a whole year testing himself until he found out every single characteristic about himself and how he can improve. He discovered a way to maintain self-control in extreme temperatures, but it would require mental preparation before he would face them. He would have to require a mental state of balance of both good and evil in order to retain himself in those environments. As for his skills in computers he decided to leave behind. Yet he still knows basics when it is a dire needed skill. As for becoming a fighter he spent six months watching others train in self defense and finding ways he could use it in combat in co-operation with his powers.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Generate/manipulate intricate structures of ice at will with his mind within a twelve meter radius. Can freeze any liquid, even blood, but only when in contact with the substance and focused on that given task for at least twelve seconds without any distraction of his body, including pain. Known to have been both a computer hacker and engineer and retains common basics. Can generate/retract ice off of his arms for melee attacks and melee weapons that only he may use.

Species: Human born mutated in a government facility.

Member of the Renegades: No

If not a member, were you planning to join? Not at the moment

Roleplay Sample:

"Thank you Shenji!"

"Your welcome!"

"Now Kailon, as the last few moments of your life I am going to say this, I don't see the point in letting you live if all you wish to do is slaughter millions of innocent people. You are a fool to let your arrogance meet the best of you. If only the strongest should survive do you support the act of me defeating you, the King of Kaiministam! Now I take this simple knife and I am going to avenge all those people that died from your previous acts of mass genocide in one blow! See you in hell!"

The knife severs the head in two as the corrupt emperor is now deceased. The knife is dropped on the ground as the men return back to the ship and celebrate as they mount the head of the emperor on the wall. Shenji asks
    "Where shall we set course for the great news of the king's death?"
    Mantioc points at the nearest star system from where they are at. And says, "We will head fourth to the nearest command center and announce on the f***ing galactic console this message: That son of a b**** that wiped out billions is dead!"
    He then walks into the control room and punches in the co-ordinates. The ship begins to take flight as it starts to kick in its dark matter engine. A small beam of light appears out of nothing. It begins to open up a small orb of light energy that takes in the mass of the ship. After fifteen seconds the light shatters and the team instantaneously arrives at their destination.

Other: Weaknesses: Enrages (Nervous breakdown) when in hot environments that are over one-hundred degrees fahrenheit. Becomes extremely arrogant when it is at or below freezing temperature. In other words, his body will forcibly react to certain temperatures.
    Last edited by Metrunui; 16th March 2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: 2nd Revision
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/23j6dlz.jpg[/IMG]

Please fill in all the fields as requested. That means follow the length rules. They're not there to be ignored. Actually forget it. This character being a Snowman (He doesn't melt?) while somehow looking human is completely implausible along with the powers and you're better off just trying something else. You're not even trying from the looks of it. Strike 1.

Sam, you know Neo and I are trying to figure out what do do with your new character.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 16th March 2013 at 8:04 AM.

My app has been updated, I need an approval from with either avenger or Neo.
    Last edited by Metrunui; 17th March 2013 at 2:52 PM.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/23j6dlz.jpg[/IMG]

Avenger is Neo. Going to add to the first post.

Villain lock is being taken down. I think it's been a week.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 18th March 2013 at 3:09 AM.

Name and Last Name: Zach Hunter

Hero or Villain: Hero (Anti-Hero tendencies)

Super Hero/Villain Alias: Nightspark

Description: Zach is quite a tall teenager, standing at 5'11”, and is very slender, looking slightly too thin. His thinness is less of an awkwardness for him, however. Zach was born with scale-flecked skin. Alongside the scales patched over his body, the snake side of him affects the pigments of his body. His eyes are snakelike in colour, a deep greenish-yellow, with thin pupils. They appear more rounded than a snake's, but still pointed. His skin is very pale, and is tinged with yellow and green colorations, with odd red and black patches loitering here and there. His hair is a dark green colour, tinged yellow, with red streaks around the fringe and tips. He has his hair quite long, covering down to his shoulders and in a very emo style, covering a side of his face. He also has pointed fangs, which he can use as a weapon. Finally, other than his face, Zach is almost hairless, so his nostrils are in fact the cleanest area of his body, for example. He does have a tail, but he can force this into the pants he is wearing as a way of keeping it hidden.
    Although Zach isn't often in public due to his out-of-place looks, he still has to travel through public areas sometimes. For when he does, he adopts a pair of black jeans, and Converses, with a casual baggy tee and a hooded jacket, the hood always up. He also usually keeps his hair over one eye. With a rucksack filled with supplies, he can make himself look like the 'emo college kid', and avoid trouble most of the time.

As a Hero, Zach adopts a tight-fitting black tee, patterned and scaled, with a yellow electrical pattern on the left side, and black three-quarter length shorts, with the same patterns continuing. He finally reveals himself more, showing his snake side off. He wears a torn and ripped cape, seemingly singed by electricity, which is dark yellow. He wears a mask that covers his eyes and goes fully around his head, almost like a bandana. It is also black, a scaled pattern covering it, minus the lightning bolt patterning reflecting through these. He has protective armguards for his lower arms and parts of his hand, a deep yellow like his cape, and they serve another purpose for him alongside protection. He finishes off with a pair of Converse shoes as always, jet-black.

Personality: Zach is a doubtful boy, with a deep-rooted inferiority complex, due to the events that occurred during his life. A doubtful, aggressive, fearful boy, he struggles to communicate with many of the people he encounters, preferring to stick to the sidelines. Zach's inferiority complex spreads to others as well as himself. He views himself as weak and worthless, unable to actually serve a purpose against the villain's oppression, but still fights aggressively towards them regardless. This also slams him into a bitterness of those who the world call heroes, who suffered at the hands of the villains and were defeated ruthlessly.
    Ignoring his doubtfulness, and inferiority complex issues of rage, Zach tends to have quite a dark view of the world. Having grown up in isolation, hiding away from villains, he learnt the hard way, and this means he treats people the hard way too. He is blunt and prepared to do whatever it takes to survive, and struggles to view the happier things in life. He is however, through his hard outer shell, actually quite the romantic and friendly person. If someone earns his trust or his love, he will show them the respect they deserve and will treat them as an equal.

Background/History: Zach was born with the snakelike features he had to a happily married couple, who had been on a safari holiday during the pregnancy. However, there had been a scare and Zach was thought to have almost died during the pregnancy. While his parents were on holiday, his mother was attacked by a very venomous snake. Although she was very quickly taken to a hospital and was administered the correct antidote, it wasn't quick enough to stop some venom reaching the young embryo that was Zach. The venom absorbed into the embryo and it looked like Zach would die. However, the venom bonded with Zach's blood. Through this, the snake's DNA started to alter his human DNA slightly, the two fusing and this affecting Zach's features. When born, his parents had already seen through scans what was happening, and, although shocked, accepted him as their child.

However, no-one else seemed to. In his few years of school, he was bullied relentlessly for being 'different by the other children. He struggled to keep his head up as a child due to this. This made him feel inferior, they were doing it because he didn't fit in. It didn't help he could create sparks of electricity, and turn electrical appliances on and off, and interfere with them. With his unique traits, Zach looked up to the people who were also different, the protectors of the civilians, the Titans.

Zach remembered the invasion too well... The Apocalypse. The time the villains took control. As they seized power, and the Teen Titans were crushed, Zach watched helplessly. These people were the heroes he wished to be like, the super-powerful, the ones who stood out, powerful beyond comparison. Rather, that was what Zach had believed until they were ruthlessly wiped out, crushed, swiped aside like a straying hand. Zach found himself break a little, he felt even more worthless, even less important. He also knew that he had to escape. He stood out, he was different from the ordinary people. So, before he could be found, Zach dropped himself down a manhole, into the sewers. And there he hid, in the darkness. It wasn't too long before he learned of the Renegade, the neo-Titans. He could have joined them, to be safe.

Zach was bitter, darkened, even at such a young age. E didn't want to be a hero anymore. He hated the villains, but... he wasn't weak or pathetic, how he saw his 'heroes'. He instead forged his own way, through the darkness. Living off of scraps, camouflaging himself to fit in with the crowds, he would leave the sewers and other outposts he made himself, from abandoned factories and burnt-out buildings. At points, he endangered himself, being too risky, but over time, he learnt his limits. Eventually, realising he needed to make a stand, he reluctantly designed a costume that fitted him well, and he started to pull it together while hiding in an old clothing factory. He purposely shocked it too, giving it a more natural feel, and he then fitted the costume with thin metal bands at certain points, allowing more electrical conducting, and more power to harness. With this, he felt complete. He was ready to fight, but alone. He didn't need help, he'd be fine... wouldn't he?

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Zach has some powers given to him through his snake DNA. These aren't much, but enough to be classed as a power.
    He has the ability to envenom people with his bite. His sharp fangs, much like the snake who bit him, are venomous if he chooses to inject, and he can milk the venom to make either an antidote, or to use as a weapon. However, he tries to only bite this way as a last resort, knowing the damage it can do. He also can see better in the dark, but this may also be due to him having spent most of his life scrounging through the dark.

Zach's main power is his ability to use the natural electricity in the atoms of the world to his advantage. His body seems to blend well with these, and he can create small sparks around him, or create a thundering bolt of electricity to shock someone if he uses a lot of his own energy.
    However, his biggest strength is using the electric in other objects against people, or for his benefit. Using an electric charge, Zach will be able to move a tremendous distance in almost no time, so long as there is an electrical current, or use the electrons in the air itself as a weapon, creating powerful energy attacks. He will short power generators and use the energy he takes as a revitalisation or extra energy to burn, and will increase voltages in items to make them more threatening, such as charging a metal dagger or sword with a high electrical current, making it a powerful zapping blade, not just any old weapon. If something can conduct electricity, he can use it as a very beneficial recharge. He also benefits from using the natural electrical charge as a way of forming a weapon of his own. Using an electrical current from the air or most objects, he can form a semi-defelctive shield, a weapon, a platform to stand on, and so on. Essentially, he can use his own conductive powers and electrical ability to use the electric as a solid object. This, however, is a solidified formation only to himself.

However, there are limits. He can't harness high amounts of energy from the electrons in the atmosphere, and staying in hiding means he has to reserve himself for large fights. The longer the fights goes on for, the weaker he gets, until he either submits or flees. Yet the same can be said in opposite. If there is a large power surge, or he is in an area with a lot of conductive materials, his powers reach their fullest, and suddenly you find yourself in a millions-of-volts trap.

Species: Genetically-Altered Human.

Member of the Renegades: No.

If not a member, were you planning to join? No.

Roleplay Sample: Didn't know if I needed one, as we're RPing together currently, Bron, but added one for the need to anyway-

Spoiler:- RP Sample:

Other: Zach is typically unstable, both emotionally and mentally. He needs to be controlled, quite simply, otherwise he may overcharge and burn out. Essentially, GET SOMEONE TO ALLY WITH HIM, EVEN IF IT MAY BE DIFFICULT. XD
    Last edited by Krazy95; 23rd March 2013 at 1:10 PM.

Nate you're good to go. Some typos here and there, but it's 99% readable which is fine. The sample is appreciated. Neo told me you're fine as well.

Sam Neo and I discussed Gin and we agree he's not op or anything. I just think he needs a bit more history, now that I've read it fully. Also could you please define the Japanese terms you use? Like Satori. I tried to look up what animal that is and I'm getting enlightenment as a definition, which is clearly not what you meant.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th March 2013 at 5:23 AM.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori_(folklore)

Practically a mind-reading creature of sorts. The one depicted in the history has combat skills.

Being a non-weeb, most Japanese terms I use are mythical beasts or weapons, or names. And lots of stuff. As stated, Senbonzakura and Kago no Tori are basically twin blades made from diamond. 'Thousand cherry blossoms' and 'Caged Bird'. You can tell I ran out of names for the second blade.

Kyubii no Kitsune is nine-tailed fox. Fox with nine tails.

Gin means silver. Tamae originates from TAmamo-no-MAE. Kotamae... Ko means small, and he's the couple's son. Yup.

Hime-miko is practically 'Princess Shrine Maiden'.

Yeah, I guess I'll start working on the history, since I haven't stated he was born in England and all that shiz. And how he abused his powahs back in school.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 25th March 2013 at 2:31 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Name and Last Name: Giselle Mason

Hero or Villain: Villian

Villain Alias: Bloodbath

Description:
    Giselle is a less than curvy 5’ 3” and 130 lbs, in other words a bit short and a bit thin. Her skin is very pale, partially due to blood loss, and she has long, slightly stringy, black hair that falls into large waves around (and sometimes in) her face. The face itself is a thin almond shape, with soft features, a small nose, and thin red lips. She has unusually long and sharp canines, but not quite vampire movie length. Her eyes are steel blue, but glow vivid electric blue when she’s using her powers. Her arms and fingers are covered with small nicks and scabs, due to her habit of initiating her powers using her own blood.

As a civilian Giselle likes to wear ‘cute’ outfits, trying to make herself look like a normal teenage girl, though she sometimes ends up looking like a cosplayer instead. She like purples and pinks, so often it’s something like a pink tee or blouse over a purple skirt accented with brightly colored bracelets and fuzzy pink leg warmers. In cooler weather she’ll switch to jeans and fluffy pink coat over one of her usual tees. For shoes she has a pair of white and purple tennis shoes. She usually ties back her hair, or wears it in pigtails, which looks completely different from the loose and wild style she wears as a villainess.

Her super outfit starts out simple, a black sleeveless and legless leotard. Over this she has a ruffled black mini-skirt, a black leather belt with a gold and ruby buckle, and a blood red cloak. She wears short fingerless black leather gloves, but leaves her fingers and arms bare so she has easy access to starter blood. On her feet she wears a pair of black leather boots, over blood red knee-high socks that match her cloak. For a mask she wears only a simple black masquerade mask, kept on with spirit gum rather than ribbons or strings, for safety.

Personality:
    Giselle is distant, slightly intense, and lacking in emotion just enough for most people to consider her a psychopath. She has emotions, but she keeps them deep inside, having learned at a young age, that logic will not hurt her the way emotions will.

She doesn’t care who get hurt when she fights, even if it’s herself, injuries in battle give her the edge, no matter whose injuries they are. While fighting Giselle reaches a berserker state where she no longer thinks of right, wrong, or restraint, but purely that she must win. She uses strategy some, but many times she relies just on pure force in a fight.

Giselle tends to quiet, listening more than talking, but it’s not a submissive sort of quiet, it’s a I don’t really care to let you in on my plans, because I am better than you, sort of quiet. And she does think she’s better than you. Giselle is not terribly big physically, but she makes up for lack of physical intimidation through power and attitude.

Background/History:
    Giselle used to be a sweet girl, someone who’d never want to be thought of as a monster, but those days, like the heroes that once protected them seem to be long gone. At just 6 she had to grow up, and fast.

She’d been born outside the USA, but brought there at a young age. Her parents didn’t like to talk of the old country much, and evaded her questions as to what it was and never spoke in their native tongue, though she has guessed form their accents that it may have been Germany.

At about 4 Giselle scrapped her knee. It was then that she first used her powers, it was intuitive, she didn’t really even know what prompted it, she just reached down and let the blood ball up and roll into her hand. Her parents were fascinated, but also concerned. Neither of them, nor their parents, had ever shown any traces of the powers their families supposedly once yielded. So they encouraged Giselle to keep it a secret, just to be safe. So, Giselle had never much used her Blood Witch abilities before the age of 6. She had an idea of the things she could do, for she had experimented a little in secret, but for the most part she and her family had kept it a secret for fear of how she’d be treated, so she never did anything too big.

But then everything change, the Titans disappeared and their foes took over the city. Crime ran rampant. One afternoon, while trying to rush home, she and her mother were attacked by a lesser gang. After her mother was stabbed, and Giselle gained access to her blood, she beat the gang members senseless.

With her mother in the hospital, which was constantly in threat of being destroyed by various villains, and her father off on a grief driven bender, Giselle was forced to toughen up. If villains were the toughest people around, living the best life, she would be one too. Such a childish reaction, but she was only 6...

Her outlook matured over the years, but her career into villainy remained. Lately there’s been a huge power struggle among the villains of Dark City, and Giselle has taken interest in securing the top spot for herself…

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc:
    Giselle is a Blood Witch, though neither of her parents have powers, she is descended from a powerful witch on her mother’s side and an ancient vampire on her father’s side. When the two bloodlines meet, Giselle was born with the ability to use blood as a tool and weapon.

1) Giselle can manipulated blood, calling it to her, and causing it to take on hardened forms, which she can ‘throw’ at enemies, or use as a shield. These constructs are very hard, but extremely brittle. A blunt object made this way will shatter on impact and fall to Earth as ordinary droplets of blood, though it would probably leave a significant bruise. A sharp object, such as a spear, will likely have it’s tip snap off inside the target, and return to ordinary blood in the same manner. (Blood borne diseases and poisons may be transmitted through this technique.)

However, she can only use blood that is not currently in someone’s body, including her own. (Most people have a couple more pints of blood than they actually need.) For this reason she carries a small switchblade so that she can nick herself to get things started. After that any blood she, an enemy, or an ally looses gets added to her weapon blood pool. Given enough blood, Giselle could create larger and more complex constructs, but even if she created a car or a computer shaped object, neither of them would ever work as such, because they are still just blood.

2) Due to her vampire heritage, Giselle is also stronger, faster, and more agile than she looks, though not to the extreme that supers who have those as their main power’s are. Her senses, sight, smell, hearing, are all excellent, but she finds she’s sensitive to bright lights and powerful odors. Because of these she’s easily able to sense when others are not quite as human as they appear, so she’s easily able to pick out a super in civilian clothes.

3) As a result of her witch heritage, Giselle is able to transform into an owl (resembling a Lesser Horned Owl) and fly. This transformation is generally too slow to be used to dodge attacks.

Species: Human Witch + Vampire

Member of the Renegades: No…

If yes to the above, then list your position or duties if you have any: N/A

If yes to the previous two, then do you want to be mutated, if starting out as a human member of the Renegades? N/A

If not a member, were you planning to join? No…

List your job, designation, position, or duties in the Villain community:
    ... climbing the social ladder?

Roleplay Sample: Do I need one?

Other: nah…
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 6th April 2013 at 4:19 AM.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Phasmophobia is the fear of Ghost, Spectrophobia is fear of Mirrors.

Vampire your character looks fine, but didn't you want to have an owl form as a power? I guess you can add it during the RP, since people realistically do let their characters get stronger as needed.

Sam is Gin done now? I guess he's ok.

Lemme just post soon to get the heroes back on track, then we can resume stuff.

Gin is done.
    Ah well, better stop procrastinating and get posting as the Yoko.
    Please help my dragons

Okay, I've added it in.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Phasmophobia is the fear of Ghost, Spectrophobia is fear of Mirrors.

Ok you two are added to the first post and I've just updated the thread for the heroes, so everybody get to posting. Fwee!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast