Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

Exclamation Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

OK, I'm getting tired of all the people asking where to get the font, energy symbols, etc...

OK. Go to http://www.pokemonzeo.com, download the stuff, and READ the tutorials. Don't skim over them and then post here saying "I don't get it". They're very understandable, so just go and read them properly, and you should be making quality fake cards in no time.

Yup, that's it...
    Last edited by Dragonfree; 13th July 2004 at 11:08 AM.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

Just to add to that, an ideal program to use is Adobe Photoshop. But if you don't have it, then other programs would be ok...

Thanks to Imagespot.co.uk for Free Image Hosting

Bl@ziken Guest

Fakecard.com is moving to Pokemonlabs.com
    Fakecard.com is running only this month.
    Last edited by Bl@ziken; 7th June 2004 at 8:00 AM.

Pokemon Master Joe Guest

My MS Paint says that The Evocons,American Holo,Japanese Holo,and the PA symbols in the low package are invalid BMP files.WHAT DO I DO!

erm Fakecard.com downloads has a program that has nothing to do with fake cards, Pokemonzeo.com popups won't load up, please if this can be found on fakecard.com link to the page, I need to make fake cards but fakecard.com is useless!

Pikamaster Guest

In order for the holos, evocons, and symbols to work, you have to click on the individule (pardon my spelling) downloads. If you click on the BMP or GIF downloads, it won't download the symbols, holos, etc., it will show them. Then you can cpy them into Paint and save it.

wait I located it now, Arg its a hidden page, they have various downloads pages no wonder I couldn't find it

Since every one is posting links to fake card sites, I'll post too:
    www.pokemonzeo.com
    It's got blanks, acessories, backgrounds, the right font, symbols,etc...
    AND I'M JUST POSTING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO! NOT ADVERTISING!!!

[WHATCHA]
    [TALKIN']
    ['BOUT]
    [MAN?]

Yeah... funny, I believed I changed the link to Pokémonzeo since fakecard went down...

*edits*

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

I got my stuff at the Zeo Forums. There's alot of people posting there downloads for you. There's a guy on the site who has a professional symbol sheet with everything on it. It even gives you text you need. I don't know if i'm allowed to mention his name, but he has duel type blanks, and a palce where you get regualar blanks. Trust me. When you go to the forums, you'll find them.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Fangking Omega Guest

If King Shuckle refers to my blanks and tools, I've brought them here so you don't have to search forever. Sticky topic, perfect. Easy to find.

First are the standard hidden legends style blanks. I took the Japanese blanks of Pokémon Zeo’s (permission was granted), erased the weakness/resistance/retreat cost area and fitted up my own, working out the placement by using a scan of my Beldum promo as a template. Thus, this part is precise rather than accurate. I replaced the image border with that of my scan’s, meaning it is also exact, and the same for the yellow outer border. Then came a new stage that I haven’t done on previous versions of the blanks; I used Hue/Saturation to fix the colours of the background, resulting in it looking more like the US cards (eg. Psychic looks somewhat brighter). They are also much more exact and making Dual Blanks is a lot simpler without the editing that used to be involved to get the blanks lining up.

Next came Pokémon-ex blanks. As usual I assembled the border, but now that I’ve found out how to get the best from Zeo’s holosheet, I used that instead of PA’s for the holo effect. It looked somewhat more realistic. The ex ruling was handmade, but drawn around a scan.

Shining Pokémon. Great fun, I assure you. The yellow highlights and the holo effect was remade, but the rule was kept from the older version. Little more to say. Enjoy.

Dark dual types. These are the only dual types I will publicly release for the simple reason that they serve more purpose than being just Dual types. They are required for Dark Pokémon like Dark Celebi.

So, here they are
    http://projectservo.sifen7.com/fangblanks/fangadv-hl/

MASSIVE credit to Pokemonboy from Pokémon Zeo who put himself out to upload these.

Finally, a PSD symbolsheet (it may be unsuitable for versions of Photoshop lower than 6.0). It features ADV symbols (Zeo’s aren’t quite the right colours for these new blanks, nor are they the exact size), the Winner symbol, various fonts and the Shining symbols. All contents of this package are ripped by me. The scan I used to get the EX symbol from came from Pokemonboy. The ZIP file contains this symbolsheet and the necessary fonts (gill sans and futura) you need to open it with (the text layers won’t work properly if you don’t install them or don't already have them). Just for the fonts, I suggest you download this package, even if you can't use the PSD symbols. The correct fonts make your cards look a LOT better. Anyone using the sheet, the font sizes and styles given (not a full set though I'm afraid) are exact. I've put a lot of research into it -_-

http://projectservo.sifen7.com/fangblanks/fangacc/

For those who don’t have Photoshop and can’t open PSDs, I have made a gif sheet. It has fewer tools, but it has the Shining symbols and the Energy symbols. On here, the EX symbol comes from Pokémon Zeo. The numbers indicate the font size the Shining symbols are appropriate to.

Enjoy

MaverickX Guest

WAGH! I don't have the right font for the name!

pokelover1233 Guest

Okay, I seem to have 2 possible fonts. Humanist and Gill Sans. But the Gill Sans Readme says Humanist is wrong. What do I do??

Fakeman Guest

Does anyone have a shadow symbol?

x9ss Guest

just wondering since zeo took down the radioactive blanks from the nouveau blanks section does anybody have them? I want to use them. Could they pm them to me beacause I won't be here much.

Dark_Pikachu Guest

Well, Absol(I can't remember the full name so sorry dude/girl/thing/whatever), made a supply thread for TCs, but trust me, I was darn SICK of answering threads "Where do I get the TCs." I started one myself, but that was before that supplies thing came up, and I've since learnted better.

Champion Kai Guest

hey, can someone post YGO fake card blanks?

Dom Jordan Guest

Got milk? Hehe I just noticed one of my "old skool" posts on this topic. (When I was a newbie and I wasn't just letters).

Anyway Zeo doesn't have the Futura LT font. I want this for HP.

Fangking Omega Guest

It's sort of difficult to find because generally you've got to pay for it... s'not freeware.

Dom Jordan Guest

Jimminy Jillikers!!! Paymentation???? That's darnded.... darndedly darnded. I guess I'll just have to sidestep that, but I'm sure I downloaded futura once before for free.

Wobbuffet fan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MoCE
    Jimminy Jillikers!!! Paymentation???? That's darnded.... darndedly darnded. I guess I'll just have to sidestep that, but I'm sure I downloaded futura once before for free.
    Fangking 2003 once had it on his site for free, but he took it off once he knew it was an illegal font.

Kaijudo_Master_Shobu Guest

I need a place to download the Gill Sans font for free. I can't find anywhere to download it for free.

Mr.DrSunnysock Guest

Can someone give me a good FREE paintshop tool?The Only thing I have is the one that comes installed in your computer.>.<

P.S:Everything looks better In Happy Mode!!

I know this is sort of pointless, and I somewhat recall this being talked about before, but anyway. I noticed a few of you don't use the é in their cards. If you wanted to use it, and can't figure out how to get it or are just to lazy to type the key combination (I don't remember what the PC one was, but for Mac users, its option+e, then e again). Here's the é for you in an easy to copy and paste manner:
    é
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Good thinking, Fox. But for those who are too lazy to look up this thread to copy and paste it when they need to, the Windows keycode is Alt+0233 (for those who do not know much about computers - hold the 'Alt' button as you type in the numbers - which themsolves should be typed on the number pad).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast